PDA

View Full Version : Which is the worst team in this WC?

nobody
June 19, 2010, 05:47 AM
My bet France followed by England and Australia.
But Algeria, South Africa, Honduras, Greece are also contender. What you think?

Nadim
June 20, 2010, 07:23 AM
France followed by England
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

al-Sagar
June 20, 2010, 08:27 AM
i will judge after group stage finish.

ialbd
June 20, 2010, 08:39 AM
looks like slovakia & NZ... plays aimless no-plan football....

Imteaz
June 20, 2010, 08:39 AM
After Group Stage.

Nadim
June 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
looks like slovakia & NZ... plays aimless no-plan football....

NZ?? you should have watch the game today...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2010, 11:09 AM
Italy for sure. They almost got 3 points today!!! Dive diya unreachable ball'a penalty paisey!!

al-Sagar
June 20, 2010, 11:21 AM
italy, france, england all are fighting with minnows for the credit ..... may be spain will join them tomorrow

Zunaid
June 20, 2010, 11:25 AM
Italy for sure. They almost got 3 points today!!! Dive diya unreachable ball'a penalty paisey!!

Remember Rossi and 1982.

magic boy
June 20, 2010, 12:12 PM
voted for England: even worse than France.

Rommel
June 20, 2010, 12:18 PM
Italy.

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2010, 01:26 PM
Remember Rossi and 1982.
oi dhukkho will haunt me till my brain functions. Bodmash gula tin'ta draw koirey kono motay second round'a tuisilo.

Miraz
June 20, 2010, 01:32 PM
France. Their players are currently on strike and boycotted the trainig session. It would be a full circle if Domenech boycots the actual match on Thursday.

Frnace has a strong reputation for strikes. :)

Equinox
June 20, 2010, 01:33 PM
All the French players must be banned from International football after they get home from the World Cup. They are treating it as if it is a para tournament. No respect for the legacy and history of the tournament and bringing the game into disrepute. Granted the coach is a tool but this is no way to behave. I have strong suspicions that they are deliberately under performing.

Rabz
June 20, 2010, 01:39 PM
I voted for France but it really should be Italy.
They should have a play off.

_Rafi_
June 20, 2010, 04:05 PM
Switch hit :- Bangladesh is going to be the worst team in 2011 cricket world cup

ialbd
June 20, 2010, 07:38 PM
NZ?? you should have watch the game today...

as you can tell... not a big fan of these teams whose world cup target is to go all out defense, hold a 'strong' team and consider that as glory. I understand when Inter Milan plays 9 men defense against Barcelona, but when teams go all out defense in group stage of the WC.. this is as anti-football as anything can get.

I did watch the game, but I still fail to see how the result was part of NZ's plan. I am not an Italian fan (at all) but have to say Italy should have done better and it was their own fault why they didnt win...

Bond
June 25, 2010, 04:23 AM
France, North Korea and Italy.

henry123
June 25, 2010, 06:41 AM
I think that the french team did quite bad this year, I expected more from them. But then again, they are not the only ones, the Australian Team didn't play very good either.

CricFanBD
June 25, 2010, 08:03 AM
Italy all the way.

mona
June 25, 2010, 08:13 AM
But then again, they are not the only ones, the Australian Team didn't play very good either.

Australia played quite well actually, the first match was a strategic error. I think we played better than Ghana and Serbia, especially in the second halves. We could have beaten Ghana easily if we had Cahill and if Harry lasted longer (not to mention the fact that Ghana got their goal from the penalty that sent him off).

SS
June 25, 2010, 03:11 PM
All the French players must be banned from International football after they get home from the World Cup. They are treating it as if it is a para tournament. No respect for the legacy and history of the tournament and bringing the game into disrepute. Granted the coach is a tool but this is no way to behave. I have strong suspicions that they are deliberately under performing.

Agree...i was wondering..though offtopic are our beloved cricket players do the same actions too...

Farhad
June 25, 2010, 07:53 PM
Its gotta be North Korea. Not only were they one of only 2 teams to lose all their matches (the other was Cameroon), they had a goal differential of -11 (!!). The next lowest was -3.

The most disappointing? France.

al-Sagar
June 25, 2010, 11:22 PM
bangladesh should play cricket with combined ITALY+FRENCH football team, lol