PDA

View Full Version : shakib, Mushfiq, Riyadh...want to bat or go home?

ma_o_mati
June 20, 2010, 02:22 AM
Why r u guys playing like bs...get real come on....look at tamim, imrul and junaed...who would have thunk it that bhimrul would perform better than u guyz...u r getting run at the top...do your job or go home....

i dont want anybody talking about ash here...you have another thread for that...but lets talk about these three...

all three of them used to value their wickets but now they aren't dependent anymore...riyadh seemed to forget how to hold a bat...shakib playing like nafees pagla really hurts...build an innings shakib, you r the captain and with brain....lower ur overconfidence...and mushfique, here are better keepers, so grow and bat...

do your job like the top order or quit...u three are on radar now

cricket_king
June 20, 2010, 04:09 AM
Towards the end of last year and most of this year, these three have been the most consistent. They're just in a slump, though it is pretty worrying. We need them to get back into form ASAP.

beshideshi
June 20, 2010, 04:25 AM
The worrying part is how all of our more consistent players[Shakib, Mushy, Riyad and Nayeem to some extent] are having a slump at the same time. If two of them had a slump, others could have made up for it. But I think all going off colour at the same time is hurting Bangladesh a lot

al-Sagar
June 20, 2010, 04:53 AM
well, if all of them are having a slump, then i hope in the england and minnow onedays... all of them recover from the slump.

then let alone minnow even england will not win against us

simon
June 20, 2010, 06:28 AM
that's true Offstump,hope so.

dolcevita
June 20, 2010, 06:34 AM
The terrible case about bd cricket is that : when shak,mush,and mahmud will be back on form ...junaid imrul and tamim gonna lost tgeir form
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

zainab
June 20, 2010, 06:46 AM
Only Tamim, Junaid and Imrul seem to be in form, the rest are clueless and nervous. The bowlers bowl with no venom perios, easy pickings for opposing batsmen. Rasel and Mash have lost their spark, only Shafiul has some bowling brains, and of course Sakib.

FagunerAgun
June 20, 2010, 08:11 AM
If they go home, they will create more troubles.

al-Sagar
June 20, 2010, 08:22 AM
The terrible case about bd cricket is that : when shak,mush,and mahmud will be back on form ...junaid imrul and tamim gonna lost tgeir form
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

i think we do better when our top order fail and middle order play well. we do worse in the reverse case.

because after top order failure if middle and low order does well we end up playing 50 overs .... and get a good score.

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2010, 11:28 AM
They learnt the art on how to finish the game to watch 3pm or 6pm show. Ash-Aftab were pioneers on this.