PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Bangladesh.

Bikhari
June 21, 2010, 09:06 AM
Congratulation Bangladesh. Well played. World is proud of you today:bravo:

I'm no longer a fan of you. :wave:

Akib
June 21, 2010, 09:50 AM
bye?

Not sure of the purpose of this....

Ajfar
June 21, 2010, 11:24 AM
you don't have to announce that you are done with bangladesh cricket. you can be done with bangladesh cricket 5 times a day, or rejoin the group 5 times the next day. losers like me will be here everyday. so ya see ya around i guess.

Tiger444
June 21, 2010, 11:26 AM
Congratulation Bangladesh. Well played. World is proud of you today:bravo:

I'm no longer a fan of you. :wave:

drama drama drama queeeeeen

akabir77
June 21, 2010, 11:38 AM
when did you became one yesterday?

Roni_uk
June 21, 2010, 11:39 AM
lol - Raqibul Islam all over again.

Imteaz
June 21, 2010, 11:43 AM
Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

aklemalp
June 21, 2010, 11:44 AM
dissapointing bangladeshi team hey have the potential to become world beaters

Kabir
June 21, 2010, 11:54 AM
And the 2010 drama queen award goes to....

AsifTheManRahman
June 21, 2010, 12:36 PM
And the 2010 drama queen award goes to....
Kader Keita

Farhad
June 21, 2010, 12:59 PM
NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/perstruo/screaming.gif

bujhee kom
June 21, 2010, 01:45 PM
Bhais and apader kache aabedon!

Ei Bikhari apnader dorjai toka dile eke bikkha diben naa!!
Bolben "Geli"...Ulta Bash/daanda/Bandaa/Bamboo stick loiya dourani diben!!
Hahahaha...Just kidding dada, Bikhari bhai, rege jaaben naa jeno!!!

Most people don't follow or support BD cricket by choice I think. We do, I think because we have to, it comes from deep within, see, we have nothing else to support for, we are poor, we lack the psychology, we lack the skill, temprerament and we are weak, it pains lot to see ourselves leaving the field with our HEADs down day in and day out. But we still support us/our team day in and day out. Because there is no escape from supporting this team or these young men, that is all we got and we always see the reflection of our own selves as a nation/society/group of people in these boys. Whether in their failure or in success, in most cases falure I know.!

Nadim
June 21, 2010, 01:54 PM
wish i could join u bikhari.

But its quite impossible for me to leave bd cricket behind me and move on. It attached with my heart...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

simon
June 21, 2010, 02:22 PM
wish i could join u bikhari.

But its quite impossible for me to leave bd cricket behind me and move on. It attached with my heart...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

same here,infact this cricket fever gets more severe when we loose badly,like now I'm dying to see our team playing in England(hoping for something better)
I'm sure I'm not the only 1.

Murad
June 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
Ta Ta :wave:

akabir77
June 21, 2010, 03:34 PM
same here,infact this cricket fever gets more severe when we loose badly,like now I'm dying to see our team playing in England(hoping for something better)
I'm sure I'm not the only 1.

i wish BC had hands up like FB instead of replying to a post to agree with some one...lol

I agree I am with you

Dilscoop
June 21, 2010, 04:03 PM
LOL @ Farhad

Hatekrew
June 21, 2010, 07:35 PM
Bhais and apader kache aabedon!

Ei Bikhari apnader dorjai toka dile eke bikkha diben naa!!
Bolben "Geli"...Ulta Bash/daanda/Bandaa/Bamboo stick loiya dourani diben!!
Hahahaha...Just kidding dada, Bikhari bhai, rege jaaben naa jeno!!!

Most people don't follow or support BD cricket by choice I think. We do, I think because we have to, it comes from deep within, see, we have nothing else to support for, we are poor, we lack the psychology, we lack the skill, temprerament and we are weak, it pains lot to see ourselves leaving the field with our HEADs down day in and day out. But we still support us/our team day in and day out. Because there is no escape from supporting this team or these young men, that is all we got and we always see the reflection of our own selves as a nation/society/group of people in these boys. Whether in their failure or in success, in most cases falure I know.!
And these boys will make us proud someday... and by someday I don't mean after 50 years. I mean pretty soon all this pain and heartache will be worth it. Hobe hobe... bangladeshi bole kotha.... all we need is a spark, and a great fire will grow...

al-Sagar
June 21, 2010, 09:45 PM
every game raise my hopes, then again i get fulfilled with lots of different disappointments.

but when the presentation ceremony is over ... ... its all over, i start again with new hopes, new expectation and wishing a better game next time.

even if BD are stripped of test, odi, t20 status, even if cricket will be prohibited in BD .... i will still be a BD cricket fan

BANFAN
June 21, 2010, 11:35 PM
:down::down::down::down::down::down:

Ashraf-FTP
June 22, 2010, 04:50 PM
bye?

Not sure of the purpose of this....
In BC, its the freedom that counts, you dont need a purpose for anything :-P

And I have stopped watching matches and posting in the cricket forum quite a long time ago (other than threads like these once in a month). So you are not the only one [but I just know you will still keep following BD cricket -.-]

bujhee kom
June 22, 2010, 05:25 PM
Jaio naa Bikrari dada tumi, please firey esho bhai!!

Dear Bikhari Bhai apni chole gele amader oneke ei shock-ta shojjo katie uthte nao pare, amader moddhe oneke instantly heart fail kore morbe khobor-ta shonar por pori....so bhai, please reconsider!

rahat90
June 22, 2010, 06:03 PM
bikhari shame on you!!
let me tell u one thing, when bd do good in the future and become a good side, what are u gonna do then???
are u a glory hunter or a bangladeshi from the heart? i think its the former.
seriously, this thread has pissed me off!

max410
June 22, 2010, 10:51 PM
dissapointing bangladeshi team hey have the potential to become world beaters
They are not they need more skills and they need to use their heads to be world beater u need talents which BD does not have. The maximum position db can go is upto 6-7 in world rankings realistically not more than that.
Its time we need a bowling coach to fix our bowlers performances

shakibrulz
June 22, 2010, 10:57 PM
They are not they need more skills and they need to use their heads to be world beater u need talents which BD does not have. The maximum position db can go is upto 6-7 in world rankings realistically not more than that.
Its time we need a bowling coach to fix our bowlers performances

BD doesn't have talent? Guys like Zunaed, Imrul and to an extent Jahurul (superb fielder) have great potential, and Shakib and Tamim are world class. And agree to the second part, BD need a bowling coach, yes.

Hyro
June 23, 2010, 04:55 AM
but acording to your coach..Tamim seems to be the only talent u have... why some of you guys keep on defending that retarded comment of yur coach ? what would that massage be like to all your other players ? "If Tamim scored big we had a chance..but as he failed to do so..we had no hope ?"

and its obvious that the team was following the Coach's orders to the letter in that match..they threw out all self respect of themselves as cricketers & for the game they played & loved so much...

that siddon should be sacked after pulling this kind of a stunt