PDA

View Full Version : Hello BCB! Is Women's Cricket DEAD in Bangladesh?

bujhee kom
June 21, 2010, 02:09 PM
Salaam BCB,

Whatever happened to Bangladesh's Women's cricket progress (All ICC Test Countries mandetory requirement)? How come we do not hear nothing at all about women's cricket in BD for the last 2 years? What is going on? Are you guys snoozing? How is the fund being spent, anybody knows bhais or apas, where is our Kathbirali apu?

2 years ago we saw some progress through the Women's Asia Cup and a few other tournaments and League as well...Now did it all shut down? History, old forgotten news like everything else in the Agency?

:flag:

Nadim
June 21, 2010, 02:20 PM
lol, why didnt u go to meet bcb bosses while ur were in dhaka few weeks ago?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Akib
June 21, 2010, 04:04 PM
lol, why didnt u go to meet bcb bosses while ur were in dhaka few weeks ago?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

you could have kicked them for us!

MohammedC
June 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
@ Akib have you seen his picture at Dhaka get together. He does not look like someone who kick hass

dolcevita
June 21, 2010, 05:19 PM
Men cricket also dead : proudless player
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Hatekrew
June 21, 2010, 07:19 PM
Men cricket also dead : proudless player
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
bhai proudless player abar ki? and were the chicks in our womens team hot? btw, i saw some of the indian/paki women players.... u guys should seriously check them out on cricinfo. ekbar dekhle.... accha baad dilam, surprise noshto kore ki lubh.

al-Sagar
June 21, 2010, 09:50 PM
b_k bhai .... goto koydin asia cup dekhlen na ??? did not u watch the england tour .......

did u think these were men's cricket ???? apnar kee ekbar mone hoise BD er hoye jara khletese tara shottikar purush manusher moto kheltese ????

the reality is that was our women's cricket. dont know what happened to our men's cricket. coz i saw some men play in the disguise of tamim iqbal, junaid siddiqui and sometimes shakib al hasan.

godzilla
June 21, 2010, 11:39 PM
not to be disrespectful or anything but HONESTLY does anyone even follow Womens cricket team? Even if they do, I bet it is not the same as when the guys play ... lol now the comment sounds like SEXIST dosen't it haha!

unda_bhai
June 22, 2010, 12:02 AM
man..get ur priorities right. our mens team is doing bad as it is. there are other things the women of our country are struggling to do n u want them to protest bout sports?

lamisa
June 22, 2010, 05:42 AM
bhai proudless player abar ki? and were the chicks in our womens team hot? btw, i saw some of the indian/paki women players.... u guys should seriously check them out on cricinfo. ekbar dekhle.... accha baad dilam, surprise noshto kore ki lubh.

our ones are just as attractive as the indian ones!

bujhee kom
June 22, 2010, 11:40 AM
Dear Hatecrew, Godzilla, Lamisa, friends, please look at women cricket players photographs and accept them as cricketers, that is their job, not cover-girl for magazines or Lancome(spell), right? And we should always always be respectful to all human beings (to all living being to be exact), especially to players that represent our motherland and bloodline, lineage, root.

Listen my dearest bhais and apas, I woundn't care to write all these here, I am only doing it because I have seen all of your posts, you are strong, briliant and you have good/great voice and thoughts and we at BC, Bangladesh needs you, you guys will lead the future, we are totally dependant on you dearest apa and bhais!
:big_hug: Love and peace!!

bujhee kom
June 22, 2010, 11:58 AM
My dearest Unda Bhai, this is indeed the best time to question BCB, when they are already in a sh!thole and nothing they are doing looks anything at all, owhen our cricket is in a complete demise! It is must and ICC full requirement for all 10 full member countries (including Zimbabwe) to organize, host, invest in women's full professional cricket proliferation, that's why they have women's Test, ODIs, T/20 Intl, First class, etc. We had(have) them too, but it completely died out for the last 2 years, so we need to ask these scums at BCB what they have been doing, what is going on, and no time is bettre than now.

Unda_bhai, I hope you would understand and I know you will as I know you are a very smart, superbly sharp mind and passionate for cricket, so you will defintely agree here the need for this in Bnagladesh or any cricket-wise developing nation, it is very important that all people(men, women and school age children) have full (or close to) access to cricket and so that the over-all country's general cricket talent, culture, understanding of the game also improve and grow and flurish. And ICC gives BCB specfic (pretty huge $$) amount of money to spend in developing women's cricket, we want to know what is BCB doing, how is that monmey being spent?

Unda bhai, we get frustrated with thisv forever cronic (reduntand?) sickness (non-caring, filling your own pockets first, stealing, looting and still not doing any productive, competant work) of any Bangladeshi agencies, here we are on BCB because they have the control over the improvement or destruction of our cricket. And you know we acn only point out and voice our anger. Someday somebody will hear.

bujhee kom
June 22, 2010, 12:04 PM
Hello dearest Kathbirali apu? Salaam Kathbirali apu?

Hello Jisaan bhai from Dhanmondi, Kothai gelen bhai?

Hello Eshen bhai, salaam Eshen bhai, where are you?

Hatekrew
June 22, 2010, 02:58 PM
Dear Hatecrew, Godzilla, Lamisa, friends, please look at women cricket players photographs and accept them as cricketers, that is their job, not cover-girl for magazines or Lancome(spell), right? And we should always always be respectful to all human beings (to all living being to be exact), especially to players that represent our motherland and bloodline, lineage, root.

Listen my dearest bhais and apas, I woundn't care to write all these here, I am only doing it because I have seen all of your posts, you are strong, briliant and you have good/great voice and thoughts and we at BC, Bangladesh needs you, you guys will lead the future, we are totally dependant on you dearest apa and bhais!
:big_hug: Love and peace!!
Oh yeah definitely.... I didn't mean to be 'disrespectful' bhai. Joking about people and their appearances doesn't necessarily mean I am trying to insult them. Faizlami maane faizlami. Ofcourse I respect them regardless of their looks because of their profession and because of the bigger picture that they represent. Power to our players.

Ami just boltesilam hot hoy na keno female cricketers ra? Tennis chicks are so hot sighhhhh. Please don't take this seriously, Im just goofing around. :)

bujhee kom
June 22, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hahhahah...thank you my dearest Hatekrew bhaiya! I totally understand.
But ki bolchen dada, amader moddhe ekjon duijon nishchoi ullekhjoggo achen!! :)

Baundule
June 23, 2010, 04:38 AM
We have (had?) a bunch of very good cricketers.

A 19-years old Salma Khatun (win against Pak (http://www.cricinfo.com/women/engine/current/match/341297.html), a composed 90 and superb bowling against the mighty Indians (http://www.cricinfo.com/women/engine/match/341301.html)) is a gem of a player.

An all-rounder Panna Ghosh (5 wickets for 6 runs (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/299054.html), ....) a consistent spinner in Champa Chakma (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/301597.html), a bowler with good control Shamima Akhter are all bright players. We had a chance of making quick progress because it was just the start - and a very good one - for us. But this is Bangladesh and we never work in promising sectors. Where is the money?!

In BD stupid people are aplenty to look at those players as women, not as sport's persons. Moreover, in recent years there is a huge rise of fanatics of the corrupted version of the religion. These things are a huge obstacle to progress with anything related to women.

auntu
June 23, 2010, 07:10 AM
Javed bhai Men's cricket is in ICU...we need experts to save it....

nahaz
June 23, 2010, 07:42 AM
All we need is 3-4 decent ppl in BCB to get the women's cricket on track. Since there's no question of sponsorship money or bribes, a couple of good administrators can run our women's cricket to a decent level. I'd ask McInnes to keep his eyes open for a female coach from Australia (lisa stelakher if she's retired, maybe?). I heard of even a national comp last year or sth. When was the last one, and was there any development program carried out with the top performers? I heard there was going to be one, unless I read it in my dreams (does happen).

Look at it this way, if more females play, at least they'd better understand the games, and encourage their children to be the next tendulkars. With low quality of Women's cricket outside Aus, NZ , England and maybe India, we can easily be in top 5 in 5-10 years' time.