PDA

View Full Version : Views on your future ?

Hyro
June 21, 2010, 11:49 PM
I'm not a Bangladeshi..but after i saw yesterdays peformance of you guys..I was like WTF ???

What the hell happened to you ? u just gave up from the first ball..it was one of the boring batting displays I've ever seen from Bangladesh... This is from one of the more exiting batting sides..shame

You guys bl;ame Siddon saying that he is only concentrating on your batting..What batting ? Tamim was good..Sid was Good...thats about it...all the others were utter crap.... so if your batting is crap & your bowling is crap as well (u guys agree on this i think)..what can u hope for ?

I have been one of your suporters for a long time..from the days u guys burst in to the scene..until recently... from one of the most exting sides u have become one of the crappiest & a side that is used by other sides to get constant bonus points & to get easy wins.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?

u have not progressed at all...think Zimbabwe has done much better than you...and seriously I think the current Zim side will beat the crap out of you..

You have not wonb a SINGLE match this year..Not a single match... not a single ODI...not a single T20.. even the Zims have won more than you...

why does your country still pay these fools you call cricketers of your country. ?

As an outsider who loved your team..I am utterly disappointed & angry.. :waiting:

Honestly...what do you think about the future of your cricket team ? :o

Gowza
June 22, 2010, 12:07 AM
i still say BD's players are overall playing at a higher level than they use to be. clearly tamim, shakib, riyad, rahim are better batsmen than what's been produced previously, i guess bashar has a bit of a case but that's just one player. junaid and imrul are starting to score runs, raqibul still averages around 30 in one-dayers even if his test stats are crap, naeem clearly has potential and has the ability to be consistent (look at his domestic stats, yes they are different levels, but he has the talent for international cricket and since he has the consistency domestically it means if he worls hard that he can be a good player). shuvagoto is going to be a good batsmen for BD, jahurul as well (in tests at least).

as far as allrounders go we have shakib, riyad, naeem, shuvo, shabbir, nasir, mahmudul who i think all have good futures.

for spinners we have the allrounders plus we have shaker and nur coming through.

pacers is the biggest worry, rasel has dropped off in the last couple of years, mash keeps getting injured, and all of the others are inconsistent. we have rubel, shafiul, subashis, alauddin babu, sajidul, robin and emon who have weapons, whether they develop into good consistent internatioanl bowlers we'll have to wait and see but at least they have the potential.....shahadat is like the bowling version of ashraful, an enigma who just doesn't seem to be able to improve despite being given many matches and many years of chances.

Bond
June 22, 2010, 12:44 AM
why does your country still pay these fools you call cricketers of your country. ?
I don't know man, but i hope they all die in an earthquake or a plane crash. I will give a mezban if Imrul Kayes gets kidnapped.

As an outsider who loved your team..I am utterly disappointed & angry..
As an Insider, I feel like throwing stones at all of them except for Ashraful as he wasn't playing.

Honestly...what do you think about the future of your cricket team ?
I think our players will quit cricket and open their own fuchka chotpoti shops.Mushfiq will sell badam boot.

Imteaz
June 22, 2010, 02:40 AM
Because we know everything. We never think that someone may know better than us :)

lamisa
June 22, 2010, 05:32 AM
the future is ondhokar unless the whole board is sacked!

simon
June 22, 2010, 05:48 AM
khaisey eker por ek Thread toiri hochchey dekhchi!

I think this yr too much of cricket against strong oppositions with 100% defeats & lots of traveling is killing us.
Eventhough as professionals these r lame excuses but I think we need a break & better play more against ZIm,Ire,Scotland,Kenya etc.
This will centainly help,last yr playing against weaker WI & Zim improved the confidence level & winning spirit among the whole team.

zainab
June 22, 2010, 05:56 AM
I still think that the 2 tier tests with the stronger teams playing each other, and the weaker teams playing each other, at the end, there can be relegation, then I think that BD will play better cricket.

Ajfar
June 23, 2010, 07:07 AM
view on my future? hmm Plan kortase baper hotele khabo for as long as possible
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

al-Sagar
June 23, 2010, 07:42 AM
khaisey eker por ek Thread toiri hochchey dekhchi!

I think this yr too much of cricket against strong oppositions with 100% defeats & lots of traveling is killing us.
Eventhough as professionals these r lame excuses but I think we need a break & better play more against ZIm,Ire,Scotland,Kenya etc.
This will centainly help,last yr playing against weaker WI & Zim improved the confidence level & winning spirit among the whole team.

amio ekta thread toiri korte chai

Tiger444
June 23, 2010, 07:59 AM
I still think that the 2 tier tests with the stronger teams playing each other, and the weaker teams playing each other, at the end, there can be relegation, then I think that BD will play better cricket.

Gotta agree with you..Have the top 8 teams play each other, and then have Bangladesh drop down and play teams like Zimbabwe, Netherlands, Ireland etc.. because as soon as we played the WI 2nd string team we competed very well with them, I don't know if they could compete with them against the 1st string side..that also got the boys' confidence up big time and also made us happy..fact is we're not as good of a team compared 2 the top 8 and we're not even close..once we can dominate on the tier 2 level then we can think about playing with the top teams..but of course not only this will help, we need 2 get our domestic cricket up 2 standard and hire foreign coaches at the youth level..we need young kids in BD 2 already have the basic technique of playing cricket before they even step foot 2 Academy or A team cricket..