PDA

View Full Version : Like I Said...

WI4EVER
June 23, 2010, 09:15 AM
Bangladesh need a new death bowler who can fire in yorkers. Rasel is a good bowler, but he can bowl yorkers consistently and his lack of pace allows batsmen to manipulate him easily.

Baundule
June 23, 2010, 11:54 AM
Shafiul can bowl good yorkers; he is not perfect; but he can reach there. I think, he needs to develop some swing and he will be unplayable in the death overs.

shakibrulz
June 23, 2010, 11:58 AM
Shafiul can bowl good yorkers; he is not perfect; but he can reach there. I think, he needs to develop some swing and he will be unplayable in the death overs.

Shafiul bowls at good pace, and his yorkers are very good. I'm positive he'll do way better in the English conditions. :)

Dilscoop
June 23, 2010, 12:03 PM
^^ Ya, if our pitchers weren't such a road, we would have 1 or 2 good bowlers. 1st we need to fix our pitches, then get few bowling coaches.

Shafiul and Rubel. Both bowling at 145ks with good Line and length!

shakibrulz
June 23, 2010, 12:34 PM
^^ Ya, if our pitchers weren't such a road, we would have 1 or 2 good bowlers. 1st we need to fix our pitches, then get few bowling coaches.

Shafiul and Rubel. Both bowling at 145ks with good Line and length!

Yup, or atleast they should be sent to play club/county cricket at English and Aussie pitches.

And give Mashrafe and Syed a rest, especially Syed, they look completely out of sorts now.

Dilscoop
June 23, 2010, 12:56 PM
Rest? They haven't played cricket for years. Currently they are screwed up in the head. They are mentally all over the place. They are trying to come back in the team, and thinking a lot, afraid of disappearing like Taposh.

rinathq
June 23, 2010, 02:32 PM
i think we need a good seam coach. Bangladesh pace attack was never good. It was always Mash alone and now even he is struggling to find back form. We have enough pacers, Mash, Shafi, Rubel, Shahdat, Robiul, Dolar, Rasel and many more. Each and everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We just need someone to fix their weak areas and we could have a very good pace attack soon.

kalpurush
June 23, 2010, 05:37 PM
i think we need a good seam coach. Bangladesh pace attack was never good. It was always Mash alone and now even he is struggling to find back form. We have enough pacers, Mash, Shafi, Rubel, Shahdat, Robiul, Dolar, Rasel and many more. Each and everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We just need someone to fix their weak areas and we could have a very good pace attack soon.
Where's the money for a bowling coach???

Bowling coach niley to fool kena jabey na!!!

aniksh1
June 23, 2010, 11:28 PM
Shafiul needs to bulk up man...kids got nothing on him...