PDA

View Full Version : why why all this mistake?

jahidus200
June 23, 2010, 03:40 PM
that was really embracing how bangladesh played in last odi against pakistan . after 10 years we are playing test cricket siddons stil dont wanna go for wins. and for that all the commentators was bashing bangladesh cricket . ohhh they were saying will they ever improve. but this is why bangladesh did all those things because of these mistake .

1# they didnt pick aftab for odi biggest mistake . mostly our big wins come when aftab was in the team and with his brilliant batting since he left we dont have that much wins anymore.

2# no alok kopali after his outstanding batting in icl . bangladesh lost big talent.

3# why imrul kayes has to be played even tho he is worst opening batsman in the history . why they could let junaeed and tamim open together .like they were in nz last time.

4# why showrowady shuvo is in the team while we have 10 spinners already in the team . he got 3 or 4 match he never had wicket . and even he is not good batsman .waste of player.

5# why sayed rasel is in the team when we have already masraffie , rubel and shafiul .

6# siddons telling everybody we are improving we are just not winning the game . so who care result always important . its doesnt matter if y lost by 1 run or 10 wicktes its win or lost .so we do need to win the game.

7# musfiq should be out of team right now . because jahirul is taller and he is god batsman and keepr than mushy . sorry for mushi. and also mushi has very bad record when he played outside of country .

8# selectors need to change.

9# they must need to find another bowler who could ball really faster otherwise we still be really weak in bowling side.

10# selector must select this team if they wanted to win.
1tamim iqbal
2junaeed siddiqe
3aftab ahmed
4mohammed ashraful
5mahmuduallah riad
6sakib al hasan
7jahirul islam
8masraffie mortaza
9abdur razzak
10shafiul islam
11 rubel hossain
this team willl make bangladesh win atleast one game against england

Dilscoop
June 23, 2010, 03:57 PM
Another thread on this game. Can mods open a thread called "Pissed off / Sad / Hotash about Match v Pak, Post everything here" and merge everything there

Dilscoop
June 23, 2010, 03:59 PM
And btw, what JS said few weeks ago in CI, I don't think Aftab will be back any time soon. Even if he does, he should bat at 5/6, Batting PP overs, not at 3. Thats for Siddique. We are missing a big hitter/ slogger at the bottom. Aftab will he handy there.

Tiger444
June 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
jahidus could you please stop advocating for aftab? The guy sucks so bad with the bat..and what the hell did he do since his comeback 2 international cricket? He averaged only a 16 in 5 games he played which was 1 of the worst..he's not a batsman..I don't consider a player with just 1 century 2 his name a batsman..he's a pure joke..and he was in the team when we won but who did the work to get use 2 those positions? It was mainly Ash which is why I have some respect for Ash but please stop advocating for such a crappy player..we should move on..and also Imrul the worst opening batsman in history? Did you already forget Javed Omar? I could go on and on with your list but better not waste my time..

Dilscoop
June 23, 2010, 10:19 PM
^^ He has 1 century?

jahidus200
June 23, 2010, 10:31 PM
jahidus could you please stop advocating for aftab? The guy sucks so bad with the bat..and what the hell did he do since his comeback 2 international cricket? He averaged only a 16 in 5 games he played which was 1 of the worst..he's not a batsman..I don't consider a player with just 1 century 2 his name a batsman..he's a pure joke..and he was in the team when we won but who did the work to get use 2 those positions? It was mainly Ash which is why I have some respect for Ash but please stop advocating for such a crappy player..we should move on..and also Imrul the worst opening batsman in history? Did you already forget Javed Omar? I could go on and on with your list but better not waste my time..

ok so than if aftab was not their when we won against india in 2004 against srilanka in 2005 and agianst australia 2005 and also contribute big partnership when we beat south africa at wc. so than if we didnt win those match where we were gonna stand today . so we should atleast thanks aftab for great innings that kept us live in international cricket . i just trying to say he is good player for odi . in his last innings against england he has 42 which was not bad . but thats all selectors fault .

Tiger444
June 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
ok so than if aftab was not their when we won against india in 2004 against srilanka in 2005 and agianst australia 2005 and also contribute big partnership when we beat south africa at wc. so than if we didnt win those match where we were gonna stand today . so we should atleast thanks aftab for great innings that kept us live in international cricket . i just trying to say he is good player for odi . in his last innings against england he has 42 which was not bad . but thats all selectors fault .

Dude you really credit him for the wins against australia and sri lanka? He only finished off those innings which is nothing special..you really glofify him just because of those quickfire innings? Ya the India innings I'll admit that Aftab won us the game with the bat but that's it..great innings? Please..and good player for ODI? Okay let me dish out some stats for you..after 85 ODIs he has an average of only a 24 which is absolutely horrendous and in 49 matches against the better teams he averaged a terrible 18.89 playing 49 matches..you call that a good ODI batsman? Don't blame the selectors, they actually did well to take him off the team..we have plenty of better players 2 play then that mindless slogger..

cricket_king
June 23, 2010, 10:52 PM
Dude you really credit him for the wins against australia and sri lanka? He only finished off those innings which is nothing special..you really glofify him just because of those quickfire innings? Ya the India innings I'll admit that Aftab won us the game with the bat but that's it..great innings? Please..and good player for ODI? Okay let me dish out some stats for you..after 85 ODIs he has an average of only a 24 which is absolutely horrendous and in 49 matches against the better teams he averaged a terrible 18.89 playing 49 matches..you call that a good ODI batsman? Don't blame the selectors, they actually did well to take him off the team..we have plenty of better players 2 play then that mindless slogger..

Agreed. He has played some horrible shots during his career - some of the worst I've seen.

Tiger444
June 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
Agreed. He has played some horrible shots during his career - some of the worst I've seen.

Ya he really did..they were just slogs..it was so embarrassing to watch him bat..

Tiger444
June 23, 2010, 11:04 PM
Also where do we put aftab? #3? No because Zunaed is a better player..#7? #8? No because I would much rather have players like Mahmudullah, Naeem and Shuvo in there..also I overlooked this but Jahurul instead of Mushy? He's a better batsman then him and a better wicketkeeper because he's taller? Has Jahurul even hit an international 50 yet for starters? And Jahurul doesn't even keep for his domestic team..mushy is our best keeper and 1 of our best batsmen..cant deny that fact..