PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh vs England, join us at Edgbaston

bdboy
June 30, 2010, 06:21 AM
কেউ কি এজবাস্টন, বার্মিংহাম- এ খেলা দেখতে যাবেন? আমরা কয়েকজন বন্ধু এজবাস্টন, বার্মিংহাম যাওয়ার পরিকল্পনা করছি। কেউ যদি দল বেধে যাওয়ার প্ল্যান করছেন, আমাদেরকে ও সাথে নেন অথবা আমাদের সাথে যোগ দিন। মজা করবো এক সাথে। কোন জায়গায় বসবেন পজিশন টা জানালে, আমাদের টিকেট ও একই জায়গায় পেতে চেষ্টা করবো। আমাদের সাথে বাংলাদেশ (ইংরেজী) অক্ষর সম্বলিত কিছু টি শার্ট আছে। একটা বড় পতাকা ও থাকবে।

ইচ্ছুক হলে এই পোস্টে জানান বা ফেসবুক এ যোগ দিন http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125765027465561

Roni_uk
June 30, 2010, 01:50 PM
I hopefully will insallah. Dekhi amra shobai mile 100 run korte pari kina. See you there.

Dilscoop
June 30, 2010, 02:34 PM
^^ You need a driver for you 7 seater or w/e? :D

Make sure you guys take lot of colorful posters, and wear bright cloths! LOOK FUNNY AND UNUSUAL! Buy face paint! Color some face, and be LOUD! Or else you wont make the TV. Just do it for the team, to represent, to show that we exists. Even if we are losing badly, just cheer for every little things!

nycpro96
June 30, 2010, 02:46 PM
Yes, you guys need to dress as unusual and abnormal as possible. Hold up lots of posters. I think you guys should make a BC banner to represent us. That would be just awesome.

Dilscoop
June 30, 2010, 02:53 PM
I hate how some people goes to the stadium with like, idk, wearing dress up white shirts, black pants, with dress up shoes, all tucked in. As if they are going to a job interview. I was watching cricket matches this year, on espn360/3, I saw like 2 guys, wearing green and may be on guy in red, and rest, random colors. You are suppose to wear, RED AND GREEN!

Please represent! GREEN AND RED.

Purbasha T
June 30, 2010, 03:17 PM
Nahh. I'll save the money and rather get Sky Sports for couple of months. Wasted enough money during the test series. Moreover, neither of the days I attended did I manage to see BD (read Tamim) batting. :mad:

Roni_uk
June 30, 2010, 07:15 PM
I hate how some people goes to the stadium with like, idk, wearing dress up white shirts, black pants, with dress up shoes, all tucked in. As if they are going to a job interview. I was watching cricket matches this year, on espn360/3, I saw like 2 guys, wearing green and may be on guy in red, and rest, random colors. You are suppose to wear, RED AND GREEN!

Please represent! GREEN AND RED.

Like WHO?? I have never seen anyone of that sort? Do you?

Nah! I ditched my 7 seater idea after the Asian Cup humiliation. I won't do justice to a 7-seater by watching these bunch of brainless idiots. I will just take my 5 seater instead.

Talking about GREEN and RED, why does Mexican football top (in Red and Green) looks a lot better than ours? - Because we introduced 'Yellow' in our tops. RED, GREEN and Yellow. Why? Why? What does Yellow represent in Bangladeshi colour - minnows?

Dilscoop
June 30, 2010, 09:33 PM
Most of the people at the subcon. stadium wears regular clothing, at least that's what I see on TV. Thats what I was trying to say. Where over here in the States, college game or school games or national games, everyone is wearing team colors, or jerseys and stuff.

Please make sure you guys are all colorful :D

lamisa
July 1, 2010, 06:07 AM
Most of the people at the subcon. stadium wears regular clothing, at least that's what I see on TV. Thats what I was trying to say. Where over here in the States, college game or school games or national games, everyone is wearing team colors, or jerseys and stuff.

i got myself red and green clothes for the WC!

Roni_uk
July 1, 2010, 06:22 AM

I usually wear our BD top & hat. I hate it because its very ugly but still wear it for the team's sake.

Purbasha T
July 1, 2010, 06:31 AM
Maybe they thought the Lord's is an elite place and should be respected by formal clothing.

Rumz_01
July 1, 2010, 09:24 AM
Yay!! I'm excited.. Me and my family are definitely gonna be there... Tickets arrived day before yesterday :D And can't wait!! BD flag, BD top, BD face paint and BD cap.. CHECK :)

I just hope they don't flop!!

bdboy
July 1, 2010, 11:45 AM
Yay!! I'm excited...

I hope so! not very excited though. Will try to enjoy every bit out there. We have got 10 white t-shirts with red letter painted (B_A_N_G_L_A_D_E_S_H) with green-red scarfs. Need 4 few more people.

bdboy
July 1, 2010, 11:51 AM
We were @ Tent Bridge T20 World Cup.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5779/notts.th.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/notts.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

aklemalp
July 1, 2010, 11:59 AM
looks like it will be fascinating,i wish i had the money to go there

Dilscoop
July 1, 2010, 01:37 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5779/notts.th.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/notts.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

If the shirt was green, I'd give you guys A+.

So B+, may be A-, because you got a nice big flag. :D

i got myself red and green clothes for the WC!
Atta girl! :up::up:

Maybe they thought the Lord's is an elite place and should be respected by formal clothing.
lol I was thinking about that while I typed that post.

Dilscoop
July 1, 2010, 01:42 PM
When India plays in Eng, the Eng team gets booed, and it almost feels like they are playing in India. Remember Env v Ind T20 match WC09. Do do that. That would be rude!

Roni_uk
July 1, 2010, 02:53 PM

Who is ANGLAD? Were you trying to spell "ENGLAND"? :P

bdboy
July 1, 2010, 03:27 PM
Who is ANGLAD? Were you trying to spell "ENGLAND"? :P

very smart!!! bd flag and scarf. and trying to spell ENGLAND!! God bless!!

Dilscoop
July 1, 2010, 03:28 PM
:facepalm: I am pretty sure, he was just joking.

bdboy
July 1, 2010, 03:36 PM

Thought about it. Later we had to change to white. coz scarf was red and green. Thanks for u comment.

bdboy
July 1, 2010, 03:38 PM
:facepalm: I am pretty sure, he was just joking.

No hard feeling either!

lamisa
July 2, 2010, 04:41 AM

and got hold of a few hospitalitality boxes finally!!!!!!

Tiger Manc
July 2, 2010, 06:32 AM
I hope so! not very excited though. Will try to enjoy every bit out there. We have got 10 white t-shirts with red letter painted (B_A_N_G_L_A_D_E_S_H) with green-red scarfs. Need 4 few more people.

Where do you guys intend on sitting? It would be good if the Bangladeshis can all sit in one end. How much are the ticket prices by the way?

Tiger Manc
July 2, 2010, 06:33 AM
Yay!! I'm excited.. Me and my family are definitely gonna be there... Tickets arrived day before yesterday :D And can't wait!! BD flag, BD top, BD face paint and BD cap.. CHECK :)

Where can you get a bd flag and top from?

I don't suppose you know anyone selling Vuvuzelas? No? Worth a try.

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 04:34 AM
Where do you guys intend on sitting? It would be good if the Bangladeshis can all sit in one end. How much are the ticket prices by the way?

I booked my ticket like a month or two ago. There are around 15 other bengalis attending with me so should be great atmosphere. Would be a pleasure if u guyz from BCB could watch the match from the Stanley Barnes Stand and area 19F. Would b nice to meet sum of u guyz for the first time in real and should also help to make the event more njoyable with more bengalis sitting around together.

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:12 AM
guys save yourself some petrol money and don't go. but if you still feel like wasting some money, please donate it to my iphone 4g fund.

Rumz_01
July 4, 2010, 01:28 PM
Where can you get a bd flag and top from?

I don't suppose you know anyone selling Vuvuzelas? No? Worth a try.

Lol i have a collection of bd stuff from the numerous Boishakhi melas we go to every year! :)

I'm lucky with the tickets.. we got loads through our youth organisation.. and so hopefully will have plenty of bangladeshi support!! :D I think all of ours are in the family area.. so no alcohol hopefully...

And tickets on the WCC website are for £30, but i'm sure they're doing buy one get on free offer :)

Tiger Manc
July 6, 2010, 12:04 PM
Are they really doing buy one get one free offer? Where can you get it from? They sell tops at the melas? Btw what areas have baishaki melas? I thought it was just London?

Tiger-ess
July 7, 2010, 11:00 AM
I booked my ticket like a month or two ago. There are around 15 other bengalis attending with me so should be great atmosphere. Would be a pleasure if u guyz from BCB could watch the match from the Stanley Barnes Stand and area 19F. Would b nice to meet sum of u guyz for the first time in real and should also help to make the event more njoyable with more bengalis sitting around together.

Lol i have a collection of bd stuff from the numerous Boishakhi melas we go to every year! :)

I'm lucky with the tickets.. we got loads through our youth organisation.. and so hopefully will have plenty of bangladeshi support!! :D I think all of ours are in the family area.. so no alcohol hopefully...

And tickets on the WCC website are for £30, but i'm sure they're doing buy one get on free offer :)

Ei match e mone hoy prochur bangalis hobe....I personally know about 30 people that are attenting this match(including myself:D) So hopefully the tigers put up a good show for all these travelling public!
And no dilscoop we will not boo the England team, we are not indians! bhais and apas ei betar kotha shuniyen na, just cheer as loud as you can for bangladesh and have fun!:D

Nadim
July 7, 2010, 12:42 PM
Jara kalke jaiben, tader ke ekta poramorsho.....Mishti & pocha alu/tomato/dim niya jaben.....

jodi kharap bave hari tahole pocha dim/alu/tomato playerder upore marben.

ar jodi win kori tahole misthi diben khaite....meye hoile dui-ekta kiss o koira aisen, emon shujuk r paiben ki sondeho ache....

lamisa
July 8, 2010, 01:41 AM
^^^^hear hear tiger-ess!

Tiger-ess
July 8, 2010, 05:41 PM
lamisa u must tell me how you got hold of them hospitality boxes for worldcup!!!

I will consider myself the luckiest girl alive if i could do that!!! :D

Purbasha T
July 9, 2010, 05:40 AM
Nadim miah khali ultapalta poramorsho dite acho. pocha-dim-tomato porjonto thik chilo..kintu er pore to jahilliya juger kander upodesh!! dhuro miah, tumare bhalo manush mone korsilam.

ahnaf
July 9, 2010, 06:09 AM
Jara kalke jaiben, tader ke ekta poramorsho.....Mishti & pocha alu/tomato/dim niya jaben.....

jodi kharap bave hari tahole pocha dim/alu/tomato playerder upore marben.

ar jodi win kori tahole misthi diben khaite....meye hoile dui-ekta kiss o koira aisen, emon shujuk r paiben ki sondeho ache....

Nadim miah! Ki kow agula!! Experienced mone hocche tumak..:p hehe..

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 01:24 AM
Tigers are coming to Birmingham

Nadim
July 11, 2010, 03:38 AM
^^^^hear hear tiger-ess!

lamisa u must tell me how you got hold of them hospitality boxes for worldcup!!!

Nadim miah khali ultapalta poramorsho dite acho. pocha-dim-tomato porjonto thik chilo..kintu er pore to jahilliya juger kander upodesh!! dhuro miah, tumare bhalo manush mone korsilam.

Nadim miah! Ki kow agula!! Experienced mone hocche tumak..:p hehe..

Dekhsen amar poramorsho kaje lagche....pocha alu/tomatoe r dore ora amader ke ekta surprise win dilo :cool:

lamisa
July 11, 2010, 06:30 AM

saracasm here?/:)

anyways,this uncle of mine bought a couple of boxes for the wc

Tiger-ess
July 11, 2010, 07:23 AM
^^^not at all! I live in the UK so it would be pretty much impossible to get hold of hospitality boxes, thats why!

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
Brothers and Sisters from Birmingham. Where is the best place to park the car around Edgbaston ground?

Roni_uk
July 11, 2010, 01:56 PM
i got an extra ticket to sell plz let me know if anyone is interested. My dad is not well so can't go with me.

@ Mo bhai, if u'd like u can come with me. I will b taking my car.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Nadim
July 11, 2010, 02:09 PM
^^^Wish i could go..:hairpull::hairpull::head:

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 02:13 PM
^^^Wish i could go..:hairpull::hairpull::head:

Any reason you cant go.

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 02:15 PM
i got an extra ticket to sell plz let me know if anyone is interested. My dad is not well so can't go with me.

@ Mo bhai, if u'd like u can come with me. I will b taking my car.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Roni_uk switch your PM on.

Nadim
July 11, 2010, 02:17 PM
Any reason you cant go.

Mum probably won't let me.....

btw when do u think u can come back London if the match finish @ 6/7pm?

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 02:32 PM

By 2200 we should be in East London inshAllah.

WarWolf
July 11, 2010, 02:57 PM
I wish I could join you guys. Chowdhury bhai, you guys are really lucky.

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 03:09 PM
I wish I could join you guys. Chowdhury bhai, you guys are really lucky.

You will be with us here in BC Sadi Bhai.

Roni_uk
July 11, 2010, 04:32 PM

Nadim.... we will look after you. Tell your mum.

Mo bhai - how do you turn PM on? I never knew its off!!

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 04:37 PM
Nadim.... we will look after you. Tell your mum.

Mo bhai - how do you turn PM on? I never knew its off!!

Go to user cp then click on edit option from side. sroll down to private message and tick on box enable message.

rubel_18
July 11, 2010, 05:02 PM
Me and my brother going with a friend who has provided us with some VIP tickets maybe

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 05:32 PM
Just spoke to Roni_uk bhai. He has a spare ticket. If any BC member live in East London area. e.g Romford,Barking,Ilford or surrounding area then please contact me or Roni_uk. All you pay is for the ticket. Dont worry about the travel expense. I will pay your share of fuel expense as long as you "Roar like a tiger" during the match.

MohammedC
July 12, 2010, 12:00 AM
^^^ Last chance. You have 30 minutes. Dont say we did not ask you?

lamisa
July 13, 2010, 07:59 AM
@tiger-ess
trust me,box seats are boring as hell.u can't scream out over there,i mean u could but most people in the boxes clap politely

bdboy
July 13, 2010, 11:45 AM
hard to take such low level performance. Good to see Mashrafee in full form. So happy for him.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9762/bc1e.jpg

Tiger Manc
July 13, 2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah i seen you guys. You were sitting in the Eric Hollies stand weren't you? At the bottom?

bdboy
July 13, 2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah i seen you guys. You were sitting in the Eric Hollies stand weren't you? At the bottom?

Yes. We were there @ Eric Hollies

bujhee kom
July 13, 2010, 07:40 PM
hard to take such low level performance. Good to see Mashrafee in full form. So happy for him.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9762/bc1e.jpg

Thank you dear bdboy bhaiya!!
Please kindly put some names and BC nmaes with the faces please....we would like to know who these healthy bhais are!! Thank you so much!

bdboy
July 13, 2010, 07:48 PM
Thank you dear bdboy bhaiya!!
Please kindly put some names and BC nmaes with the faces please....we would like to know who these healthy bhais are!! Thank you so much!

Lol!! Healthy bhais!!! I am not sure about their BC membership. Me (3rd on the row -N)