PDA

View Full Version : MATCH THREAD: Bangladeshis vs Sussex, County Ground, Hove, July 3

Pages : [1] 2

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 04:40 AM
Bangladeshis vs Sussex

Sat Jul 3
09:45 GMT | 10:45 local |15:45 BST
County Ground, Hove

BD SQUAD: Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Zunaed Siddique, Roqibul Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Faisal Hossain, Jahirul Islam, Masrafe Bin Mortaza, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Nazmul Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel

SUSSEX SQUAD: LINK (http://www.cricinfo.com/sussex/content/current/squad/451286.html) though they may play their fringes not listed

here we go. we start warming up before the BIG series against England and then the IMPORTANT matches against Ireland, Scotland and Netherlands

Good Luck Bangladesh.

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 04:41 AM
imrul
jahurul
junaid
raqibul
mahmudullah
faisal
mushfiq
mashrafe
nazmul
rubel
rasel

rest shakib, tamim, shafiul razzaq

instructions from team management:

siddons to batsman: play ur natural game.
scuderi to bowlers: bowl us natural line and lenght.
ganguly: kupa shamsu .... ...

Nadim
July 1, 2010, 05:12 AM
^^^

Shakib and Nazmul is not available for this match coz they are yet to arrive in UK.

Razi
July 1, 2010, 05:36 AM
^^^

Shakib and Nazmul is not available for this match coz they are yet to arrive in UK.

Nazmul should be able to play as he is supposed to arrive today in England, but Shakib would be missing the match as he will leave tomorrow from Bangladesh and Tamim/Shafiul should be given a rest. So, here is my team for this match:

1. Imrul
2. Jahurul
3. Zunaed
4. Rakibul
5. Faisal
6. Mushy (wk)
7. Riyad
8. Mash (c)
9. Razzak
10. Nazmul
11. Rubel

zainab
July 1, 2010, 06:20 AM
Scotland, Netherlands and Ireland are busy playing the Associates ICC competition, so they are getting good match practice.

Roni_uk
July 1, 2010, 06:26 AM
Is anyone going there? I could but it means missing Arg v Germany match.

M.H.Rubel
July 1, 2010, 08:42 AM
rest shakib, tamim, shafiul razzaq

instructions from team management:

siddons to batsman: play ur natural game.
scuderi to bowlers: bowl us natural line and lenght.
ganguly: kupa shamsu .... ...

Mama Ganguly kake kopabe??LOL
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Wakidul
July 1, 2010, 04:41 PM
I want Tamim to be exposed as much as possible in England, since then he might have a better possibility of getin a county contract. The boy really deserves it i rekon.

Dilscoop
July 1, 2010, 05:12 PM
Jislam+
Imrul
Siddique
Raqibul
Dickens
Riyad (vc)
Naeem
Mashrafe *
Nazmul
Razzak/Rasel
Rubel

bdtiger
July 1, 2010, 06:20 PM
what's wrong with tamim? why r u keeping him out of practice?

Dilscoop
July 1, 2010, 07:57 PM
He doesn't need practice. :D He needs to rest his wrist

bdtiger
July 1, 2010, 09:07 PM
He doesn't need practice. :D He needs to rest his wrist

what's the update of his injured wrist? do you have any info?

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 11:40 PM
can BD actually win this game .............

agaisnt a full strength kent side i may have doubt..... but if sussex play their fringes and promising academy players .... we must win

Dilscoop
July 2, 2010, 12:10 AM
what's the update of his injured wrist? do you have any info?
Last news was, he will get the surgery done when he doesn't have any games. He will be out for a while if he does get it done.

dolcevita
July 2, 2010, 01:39 AM
I want Tamim to be exposed as much as possible in England, since then he might have a better possibility of getin a county contract. The boy really deserves it i rekon.

He was already wordlwide exposed !!!
He has explosed Eng best bowler ( Swann. ) severals time
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Zaheed Mahmood
July 2, 2010, 02:15 AM
These games agianst county teams and A, B, ...Z teams are more crucial than we take them to be, since BD plays the first 11, only a win will shut off the critics!

kalpurush
July 2, 2010, 03:18 AM
These games agianst county teams and A, B, ...Z teams are more crucial than we take them to be, since BD plays the first 11, only a win will shut off the critics!
We will crash the Lions, er era to chuna-puti!!!;)

Nadim
July 2, 2010, 06:36 AM
ENTRY is FREE for this game. Too bad it's not in London

Source (http://www.sussexcricket.co.uk/season/fixture-lists/431/Sussex+v+Bangladesh/)

nahaz
July 2, 2010, 08:05 AM
Considering the importance of exposure of new talent and resting wounded tigers,here's my XI:
1. Imrul
2. Zunaed
3. Zahurul
4. Rakib
5. Faisal
6. Riyad
7. Mushfique
8. Mashrafee (c)
9. Rubel
10. Shafi/Rasel
11.Razzak

Shafi would need match practice to be our pace head. Moreover, without him, we don't have any bowler in my XI who can strike..Riyad's considered part-time. If we don't have Razzak, we'll lose this game for sure with Mamu, Rasel and Rubel all having the potential for major off-days. Battingwise, we're pretty strong, and I'd be disappointed with anything under 250.

nahaz
July 2, 2010, 08:48 AM
Funny, the match is tomorrow, but there is absolutely no mention of it in prothom-alo. Apparently, knowing what some guy named dunga said of africa's talent is more important.

Not even a mention!!

Nadim
July 2, 2010, 08:53 AM
Funny, the match is tomorrow, but there is absolutely no mention of it in prothom-alo. Apparently, knowing what some guy named dunga said of africa's talent is more important.

Not even a mention!!

i wont be surprise if they do the same when we play the real match (8th july) :waiting:

nahaz
July 2, 2010, 09:12 AM
i wont be surprise if they do the same when we play the real match (8th july) :waiting:

Would be really funny if we had won the second match on the 10th and none of the Bangali reporters bothered to watch the match assuming we'd lose, and we end up with a win without a match report.

For reference: Final is on the 11th.

bujhee kom
July 2, 2010, 11:58 AM
Bhais and apas, I just want to share a very personal matter with you all.

I am very excited and I am sitting here waiting for this match, counting days if you know what I mean...and BD win or lose, I am always excited...hahahahaha...khub excited...!! Bismillah, Allah Mabud!

Bangladesh! Bangladesh! Tigers!! :flag: Yeah, we need to kick some ess!!!

bd fan
July 2, 2010, 12:23 PM
i really don't get u all sometimes, when we player a higher ranked team and they rest sum player we get all angry n say we will thrash them but when it comes 2 us playin lower ranked teams we say we shud rest our key players. We shud take these games even more important than the ones against england because if we lose we will really get it from the critics. N ru mad? if we rest tamim and shakib we will not only lose but lose badly.
btw i am a true bangladeshi supporter :flag: I'm just sayin...

simon
July 2, 2010, 01:41 PM
forget abt Prothom alo or any other news paper,they r too busy with football.
Anyway,I think Tamim should be rested in the first WUp,better try out both Raqib & JaRule & others.
TI need rest before a long ODI series.
That's how it happened before the Lord's test,I was so surprised the way he came back after missing out some Wups & despite injury.

nycpro96
July 2, 2010, 02:03 PM
Faisal Hossain should be played along with Jahurul and Raqibul. Get them fresh for the ODI series.

Playing XI should be:

Jahurul
Imrul
Junaid
Mushfiq
Raqibul
Faisal Hossain
Shakib
Riyad
Mash
Shafiul
Rubel

Dilscoop
July 2, 2010, 02:08 PM
I really hope they rest Rahim and give Jahurul the keeping job and let him open. And if he clicks ohoho! Trouble for Rahim.

Nah not really. Rahim should stay in the team at 4. We need a solid bat like him in the middle and up the order, not during death overs. If Jahurul performs, and does well, he should open instead of Imrul. Imrul still can't play the short ball, and he is wayy too slow for modern ODI days.

Tiger444
July 2, 2010, 04:52 PM
I really hope they rest Rahim and give Jahurul the keeping job and let him open. And if he clicks ohoho! Trouble for Rahim.

Nah not really. Rahim should stay in the team at 4. We need a solid bat like him in the middle and up the order, not during death overs. If Jahurul performs, and does well, he should open instead of Imrul. Imrul still can't play the short ball, and he is wayy too slow for modern ODI days.

Imrul has been the highest scorer for us this year and has the highest average for us..he has an average of a 37.53 and scored 488 runs so far with a SR of a 69..I value Tamim's contribution more because he has a much higher SR and has an average of a 36 but still Imrul has done pretty well for us..ya he's been so slow but with a century and 3 half centuries, he's been playing pretty well..and also what makes you so sure Jahurul would be a better option? He only has an average of a 22 in List A's..I would much rather just play him in test matches..I think it would be unfair to drop Imrul from the team..

simon
July 2, 2010, 06:17 PM
Imrul & Junaid r in grt form,I want these 2 to play all matches of this Europe tour.
Junaid has a more positive approach than Imrul but has a lot to prove & Imrul needs to improve his SR.

akabir77
July 2, 2010, 06:25 PM
jak time moto amer wc dekha shesh now i can get back to cricket

Dilscoop
July 2, 2010, 07:42 PM
Imrul looks very confused when he is out there. He is starting to look better. The 50s he scored was very worthless, because he was eating up all the balls, and when he had to get a move on, get the RR going, he failed to convert those 50s. So end result comes out = he just ate up too many deliveries just to get to his 50 and got out, putting pressure on the middle and lower order. When he made that 100, he was able to do that, and it did not look so selfish 100. But again, he couldn't stay out there for 10 more overs.

If Jislam gets going at the #2 spot, it will be a good thing, because those 2 will fight for that spot. And they will try to better themselves.

nycpro96
July 2, 2010, 07:46 PM
Can we get rid of the chat thing? It's really annoying.

bujhee kom
July 2, 2010, 08:01 PM
Bhais, I don't know about you, but I have one of those good feelings floating in me, I have a feeling that this is it, this is the match, we are gonna do it...Inshallah, Allah be praised! Khela eibar maratmok jome uthte baddho! Hope to see a bunch of celebration threads!

Tiger444
July 2, 2010, 08:24 PM
Imrul looks very confused when he is out there. He is starting to look better. The 50s he scored was very worthless, because he was eating up all the balls, and when he had to get a move on, get the RR going, he failed to convert those 50s. So end result comes out = he just ate up too many deliveries just to get to his 50 and got out, putting pressure on the middle and lower order. When he made that 100, he was able to do that, and it did not look so selfish 100. But again, he couldn't stay out there for 10 more overs.

If Jislam gets going at the #2 spot, it will be a good thing, because those 2 will fight for that spot. And they will try to better themselves.

I thought Imrul's 70 against India was a good innings by him..ya it took him 100 balls to score that 70 but a SR of a 70 is honestly not that bad and the team ended up with a solid score of 296..I thought he set the platform that game..I thought the England and Pakistan 50's were very sluggish though..but he's still a new guy to international cricket and he will learn how to rotate the srike and up his SR soon enough..Zunaed was very sluggish when he started playing international cricket, I'm talking about ODIs, and now look how many shots the guy can play.. I think he's playing well enough to have the spot but if Jahurul impresses in the practice matches then yes its very good for the team..they can battle it out..

Dilscoop
July 2, 2010, 09:07 PM
The only reason we went to 296 was because of Riyad. He was in form of his life during that time. Riyad finally settled down at 7, and understood his role in the team. But now they ruined it by pushing him up the order and dropping him for no reason. Wait no, reason was Ashrful's T20 50. To management it was better than what Riyad scored then. (buncha 50s, almost 2 100s)

Tiger444
July 2, 2010, 09:49 PM
The only reason we went to 296 was because of Riyad. He was in form of his life during that time. Riyad finally settled down at 7, and understood his role in the team. But now they ruined it by pushing him up the order and dropping him for no reason. Wait no, reason was Ashrful's T20 50. To management it was better than what Riyad scored then. (buncha 50s, almost 2 100s)

Imrul helped set the platform but ya Mahmudullah played a great knock that game which helped us to a great score..The selectors just wanted Ash back because of his so called "experience" for the England tour..

Ajfar
July 2, 2010, 10:28 PM
any chance of a radio link?

nycpro96
July 2, 2010, 11:02 PM
any chance of a radio link?

there'll probably be some sort of radio link when the match starts
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Dilscoop
July 2, 2010, 11:10 PM
When does it start any ways.

nvm, in 5 hrs 30 min.

Great. This tour is gonna suck for me!

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 12:41 AM
imrul needs to improve his SR ... unless in future we may have to llok for somebody with better SR.

yes, he sometimes gives solidity, but when the HIGH SR player gets out and imrul becomes set he needs to increase the SR, otherwise it creates pressure in the middle

beshideshi
July 3, 2010, 03:27 AM

Not even a mention!!

This is something that saddened me a lot. Yeah, this is a world cup, the whole world is watching and blah blah blah. But it's our national cricket team who are playing cricket against the best ODI side[i certainly think so], at the home of cricket and no one even bothers to report it? Our captain was changed, we had two new coaching staff and no one even bothered to write a proper article about it?
Also, how can the result of a Brazil-Ned game be on the front page as the main news when there were several ppl killed yesterday and other way way more important things going on in the country?

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 04:12 AM
He was already wordlwide exposed !!!
He has explosed Eng best bowler ( Swann. ) severals time
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Yeh i know that, but he is yet to be picked up by english county teams. I see shitter overseas players than Tamim playing Engalnd these days. It's pathetic. Tamim and co have to work even harder in this odi serious in order to get noticed. England are also on sublime form at present.

lamisa
July 3, 2010, 04:15 AM

i agree with u for a change.we sould definitely tgive more chances to jahurul.mushy is an ok keeper but he is not international standard yet.look at the other keepers,sangakara,dhoni,boucher,he's just not in their league.the only person in his league is kamran akmal!

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 04:19 AM
This is something that saddened me a lot. Yeah, this is a world cup, the whole world is watching and blah blah blah. But it's our national cricket team who are playing cricket against the best ODI side[i certainly think so], at the home of cricket and no one even bothers to report it? Our captain was changed, we had two new coaching staff and no one even bothered to write a proper article about it?
Also, how can the result of a Brazil-Ned game be on the front page as the main news when there were several ppl killed yesterday and other way way more important things going on in the country?

u know what the saddest thing is. Bdesh dont even play international football to the level in which they participate in the football world cup and yet they get all hyped up about it especially when Argentina and Brazil are playing. I know Brazil and argentina are probably one of the best teams in tournament history however, the people in bangladesh's lack of football knowledge also shows when everysingle person in the country supports these two teams. It's like there is no other good team that exists in the world. Spain? Netherlands? Germany? Italy (out but 4 times winners of the trophy) ?

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:41 AM
Sussex vs Bangladeshis

Sussex won the toss and elected to bat

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:42 AM
Sussex team
MW Machan, MA Thornely*, JS Gatting, BC Brown†, RG Aga, LWP Wells, OP Rayner, WA Adkin, JE Anyon, MS Panesar

Bangladeshis team
Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Jahurul Islam, Raqibul Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim†, Mahmudullah, Faisal Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Mashrafe Mortaza*, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 04:42 AM
Playing XI:

Sussex team MW Machan, MA Thornely*, JS Gatting, BC Brown†, RG Aga, LWP Wells, OP Rayner, WA Adkin, JE Anyon, MS Panesar

Bangladeshis team
Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Jahurul Islam, Raqibul Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim†, Mahmudullah, Faisal Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Mashrafe Mortaza*, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain

Susex is playing their 2ns XI....

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 04:45 AM
There is no radio link :(

Razi
July 3, 2010, 04:46 AM
Wow, Imrul is resting instead of Tamim, shows how much JS likes him, anyway is there any radio commentary available for this match?

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 04:48 AM
We might not get enough batting practice....:(

Razi
July 3, 2010, 04:50 AM
We might not get enough batting practice....:(

Why Nadim?

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:51 AM
mash starts with a maiden

Nadim
Why Nadim?

coz Sussex wont score enough runs....their playing XI is worse than my college team. im serious.

BASSMAN
ENTRY is FREE for this game. Too bad it's not in London

Source (http://www.sussexcricket.co.uk/season/fixture-lists/431/Sussex+v+Bangladesh/)

What a shame

nsd3
July 3, 2010, 04:53 AM
Is Shakib rested as well or is there any internal kondol taking place after the change in captaincy?!

al-Sagar
both openers are fairly new.

one having debut in list A another played 6. age 19 and 22

Nadim
gd to see Monty is playing :-p

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:54 AM
Is Shakib rested as well or is there any internal kondol taking place after the change in captaincy?!

no kondol.

je joined the team a bit later

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 04:55 AM

be4 sayiong anything pls read the correct news.........

Shakib himself wanted to give away his captaincy.plus he is yet to arrive in UK...

BASSMAN
July 3, 2010, 04:56 AM
score updated bit faster than cricinfo
http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/score-card.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.Fixtur e-L-15804

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:57 AM
4 after 2.... second over bowled by shafiul

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 04:58 AM
with no shakib today ....

riyadh and faisal will have to do the 5th bowlers job

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:00 AM
score updated bit faster than cricinfo
http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/score-card.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.Fixtur e-L-15804

thnx.

4-5 balls faster than cricinfo

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 05:05 AM
What an unbelievably crap team they have fielded.

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
still no wk?

mash is a joker.....come on man...this is the worse xi i ever seen sussex played in a match:mad:

kalpurush
Saiful amd Mashrafee both are bowing well so far

al-Sagar
kono wicket portese na....

i guess

both bowlers are maintaining good line but may be length a bit short

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:10 AM
still no wk?

mash is a joker.....come on man...this is the worse team i ever seen sussex played in a match:mad:
Oder out korley to match practice hobey na vai!

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:10 AM
What an unbelievably crap team they have fielded.

have u updated the WC pred game score ???

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 05:12 AM
have u updated the WC pred game score ???
Yep.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:13 AM
still no boundaries conceded

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 05:16 AM
Does anyone know whether the match against Middlesex will be free entry?

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:17 AM
still no boundaries conceded
One I guess!

Razi
July 3, 2010, 05:23 AM
WTF is wrong with this team, every Tom, Dick and Harry is scoring runs against them freely!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:26 AM
WKT porechhe!!!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:26 AM
Mash got the wkt of Macham

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 05:27 AM
:out:

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:27 AM
Nayok Razzak in...

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:28 AM
jahok wicket porse

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:29 AM
Razzak miya 6 run kheye felechhe eri modhdhe!!!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:30 AM
Razzak got a wkt too!!!

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:30 AM
nayok raj wkt paise

clean bowled

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:31 AM
Gatting out

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 05:32 AM
Scorecard (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/score-card.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.Fixtur e-L-15804)
Snail Trail (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/stats-scorecard-snailtrail.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats. Fixture-L-15804)
Starburst (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/stats-scorecard-starburst.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.F ixture-L-15804)

http://static.ecb.co.uk/static/site/graphics/livescoreboard.gif (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats-live/scoreboard-layout-static.html?LmatchSummaryId=85663)

Sussex v. Bangladesh

Tour Match

Hove: Saturday 3 July 2010 10:45 (50-over match) (1-day match)
Last updated: 11:29

Toss: Sussex
Umpires: M A Eggleston, I J Gould

Match summary
<TABLE class=listing><THEAD><TR><TH width="100%" colSpan=3>Sussex </TH><TH>Runs</TH><TH>Balls</TH><TH>4s</TH><TH>6s</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD>*MA Thornely</TD><TD>not out</TD><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>MW Macham</TD><TD>lbw</TD><TD>b Mashrafe Mortaza</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>JS Gatting</TD><TD></TD><TD>b Abdur Razzak</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Extras</TD><TD colSpan=2>(b 0, lb 0, nb 0, w 2)</TD><TD colSpan=4>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Total for 2 wkt</TD><TD colSpan=2>(10 overs)</TD><TD>42</TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>To bat:
+BC Brown, RG Aga, LWP Wells, OP Rayner, WA Adkin, JE Anyon, JA Thorpe, MS Panesar
Fall of Wickets:
1-32 (32 MW Macham, 38 mins), 2-42 (10 JS Gatting, 3 mins)
<TABLE class=listing><TBODY><TR></TR><THEAD><TR><TH>Bowling</TH><TH>Overs</TH><TH>Maidens</TH><TH>Runs</TH><TH>Wickets</TH><TH class=lastcolumn>Extras</TH></TR></THEAD></TR><TBODY><TR><TD>Mashrafe Mortaza</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>(1w)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Shafiul Islam</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>-</TD></TR><TR><TD>Abdur Razzak</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>(1w)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- Script to refresh livescores.vm block. livescores.vm mapped in site.xml as livescores.html.-->

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 05:33 AM
Razzak gets wk in the first over. gd work.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 05:37 AM
ektu ghum deya dorkar .....

raat jege football dekhte hobe .... ....

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 05:40 AM
Razzak er run dewao suru hoyche...

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 05:52 AM
Last 5 ovs 36/1 RR 7.20 :(

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:01 AM
Brown saheb besh pitachchhen!:smug:

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:13 AM
Oboshtha subidher mone hochchhe na!

nahaz
July 3, 2010, 06:14 AM
^^You mean, pitiye amder Brown shaheb lal baniye dicchen!

Where's the bite in our bowling we used to have back in 2007? Glad Jahurul, Rakib and Faisal are all playing...is Siddons unwilling to release an unfinished product in Imrul out in the open, and working with him in the nets everyday? Why isn't he playing? Guess we'd rather have Tamim and win this one...

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 06:20 AM
Last 5 ovs 39/0 RR 7.80 :(

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:20 AM
^^You mean, pitiye amder Brown shaheb lal baniye dicchen!

Where's the bite in our bowling we used to have back in 2007? Glad Jahurul, Rakib and Faisal are all playing...is Siddons unwilling to release an unfinished product in Imrul out in the open, and working with him in the nets everyday? Why isn't he playing? Guess we'd rather have Tamim and win this one...
Razzak, RBX seems out of form! Our bowling seems toothless indeed. :hairpull:

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 06:25 AM
Razzak, RBX seems out of form! Our bowling seems toothless indeed. :hairpull:
RBX was never in form. I'm trying to think of a match other than against Zimbabwe where he didn't go for over 6 an over.

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 06:27 AM
Razzak has played more List A matches than this whole Sussex XI combined.

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:35 AM
Shesh porjonto wkt porlo taholey!!!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:37 AM
RBX was never in form. I'm trying to think of a match other than against Zimbabwe where he didn't go for over 6 an over.
Well, he had a good start earlier in the tri-series involbing SL!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:42 AM
Scorecard (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/score-card.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.Fixtur e-L-15804)
Snail Trail (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/stats-scorecard-snailtrail.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats. Fixture-L-15804)
Starburst (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/stats-scorecard-starburst.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.F ixture-L-15804)
Comments (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/stats-scorecard-comments.html?Pfixture=com.othermedia.ecb.stats.Fi xture-L-15804)

http://static.ecb.co.uk/static/site/graphics/livescoreboard.gif (http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats-live/scoreboard-layout-static.html?LmatchSummaryId=85663)

Sussex v. Bangladesh

Tour Match

Hove: Saturday 3 July 2010 10:45 (50-over match) (1-day match)
Last updated: 12:41

Toss: Sussex
Umpires: M A Eggleston, I J Gould

Match summary
<TABLE class=listing><THEAD><TR><TH width="100%" colSpan=3>Sussex </TH><TH>Runs</TH><TH>Balls</TH><TH>4s</TH><TH>6s</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD>*MA Thornely</TD><TD>c Mushfiqur Rahim</TD><TD>b Rubel Hossain</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>MW Macham</TD><TD>lbw</TD><TD>b Mashrafe Mortaza</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>JS Gatting</TD><TD></TD><TD>b Abdur Razzak</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>+BC Brown</TD><TD>not out</TD><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>RG Aga</TD><TD>not out</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Extras</TD><TD colSpan=2>(b 1, lb 1, nb 1, w 4)</TD><TD colSpan=4>7</TD></TR><TR><TD>Total for 3 wkt</TD><TD colSpan=2>(26 overs)</TD><TD>142</TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>To bat:
LWP Wells, OP Rayner, WA Adkin, JE Anyon, JA Thorpe, MS Panesar
Fall of Wickets:
1-32 (32 MW Macham, 38 mins), 2-42 (10 JS Gatting, 3 mins), 3-125 (83 MA Thornely, 61 mins)
<TABLE class=listing><TBODY><TR></TR><THEAD><TR><TH>Bowling</TH><TH>Overs</TH><TH>Maidens</TH><TH>Runs</TH><TH>Wickets</TH><TH class=lastcolumn>Extras</TH></TR></THEAD></TR><TBODY><TR><TD>Mashrafe Mortaza</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>(1w)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Shafiul Islam</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>-</TD></TR><TR><TD>Abdur Razzak</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>(1w)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rubel Hossain</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>(1nb, 2w)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Faisal Hossain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>-</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 06:47 AM
faisal strikes :D

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:48 AM
Faisal got Mr. brown!

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:50 AM
Need 2 more quick wickets and we are back in business :)

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 06:57 AM
Now we need some sharp bowling and fielding to wrap this up.

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 06:59 AM
:out:

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 06:59 AM
Ryad got one too!

Equinox
July 3, 2010, 07:02 AM
This Rayner guy is German. He has a FC century against Sri Lanka.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 07:21 AM
This team doesn't seem too bad to me..194/5 after 36 overs is pretty good..looks like this will be a competitive game..

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 07:23 AM
goneeee

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 07:26 AM
Aga ketey giyechhe by RBX

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 07:33 AM
Raj got Rayner

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 07:34 AM
201 / 7 39.3 overs

beshideshi
July 3, 2010, 07:34 AM
bhaloi to comeback korse. Ekhon 230 er niche rakhte parle daroon hobe.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 07:37 AM
I'm worried about everyone's econ rate though..barring Mash and Faisal everyone else conceded too many runs..hopefully we tighten up before the England ODIs..

simon
July 3, 2010, 07:40 AM
206/7
that's lot better.
At one stage I thght they will score 280+.

beshideshi
July 3, 2010, 07:41 AM
just a question guys, wasn't Faisal Hossain reported for faulty bowling action at one stage?

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 07:55 AM
just a question guys, wasn't Faisal Hossain reported for faulty bowling action at one stage?

when?? Or do u mean Nadif C?

Razi
July 3, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mash gets his second one and Sussex are 9 down for 241.

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 08:05 AM
The last one to go...

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 08:11 AM
253 all out

kalpurush
July 3, 2010, 08:11 AM
Tough job ahead....for the Tigers

Razi
July 3, 2010, 08:15 AM
Tough job ahead....for the Tigers

Should be a good batting practice for them, but if they can't even win against this team then I think they rather should catch the next flight to BD.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 08:16 AM
So the target is 254..perfect practice for us in my opinion..the bowlers now know the conditions..happy with Mash's performance..hope he keeps it up..now the batsmen will be put up to the test..

simon
July 3, 2010, 08:22 AM
Mash has the best figures,good.

beshideshi
July 3, 2010, 08:30 AM
when?? Or do u mean Nadif C?

I am not sure, thats why I was asking :P

simon
July 3, 2010, 08:31 AM
it's a good target for bttng practice but it's a tough one too.

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 08:35 AM
Time for me to watch Arg vs Germany ;)

Bond
July 3, 2010, 08:36 AM
253 is too much for Bangladesh to chase, if it was 153 then Bangladesh would have had a decent chance. Collapse time, I would be happy if Bangladesh makes 150+ lol.

Bond
July 3, 2010, 08:37 AM
Time for me to watch Arg vs Germany ;)

bhai, get ready for kanna katti, tissue paper ready rakho

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 08:38 AM
253 is too much for Bangladesh to chase, if it was 153 then Bangladesh would have had a decent chance. Collapse time, I would be happy if Bangladesh makes 150+ lol.

so Bond..you've turned in to a Germany fan I see haha

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 08:39 AM
bhai, get ready for kanna katti, tissue paper ready rakho

:-|

vai apnar next avatar pic e ke thakbe?

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 08:42 AM
254 run er target ... ... ...

bhaloi batting practice hobe

Bond
July 3, 2010, 08:46 AM

picture of nadim with his bf Rubel:-D

Tiger-ess
July 3, 2010, 08:48 AM
Shakib er ki holo?? how come he's not playing???

Bond
July 3, 2010, 08:48 AM
so Bond..you've turned in to a Germany fan I see haha

haha yes brother ( i was rooting for usa and portugal first) now Germnay. I saw Donovan on the letterman show, that was awesome :)

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 08:49 AM
Shakib er ki holo?? how come he's not playing???
ekhono uk te ase nai

will arrive UK 2night.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 08:51 AM

bond vai ekhon germany, but pic dite bhoy paitese, ek din diye abar change kore felte hote pare

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 08:51 AM
I know Tamim is gonna perform but what about our other 3 top order batsmen? I'm really skeptical especially with Jahurul because of his horrible List A average at 22..Zunaed did very well against Pakistan but he's gotta keep it going and Roqibul hasn't played for the national team for a good amount of time..hopefully he can perform and seal the #4 spot..Mushy's gotta perform better in overseas or else we're in trouble..Mahmudullah has to do his thing and Faisal has to really prove himself here..lets go BD!!

Tiger-ess
July 3, 2010, 08:55 AM
ekhono uk te ase nai

will arrive UK 2night.

why why??? team er shate ashlo na keno....eka eka entry marar mane ta ki:o

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 08:56 AM
why why??? team er shate ashlo na keno....eka eka entry marar mane ta ki:o

visa prob.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 08:56 AM
haha yes brother ( i was rooting for usa and portugal first) now Germnay. I saw Donovan on the letterman show, that was awesome :)

Ya I'm really upset about losing to Ghana but we have improved a lot and maybe next WC we'll be better..Donovon is getting a whole lot of contract offers from the English Premier League..we need more players to play in high profile clubs to get more exposure..

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:00 AM
kick offffffff

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:00 AM
1-0/1

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:04 AM
argentina 1 down ......

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:06 AM
nice too see jahurul opening with tamim

LH and RH

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:11 AM
:six::six::six::six: by JI

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:13 AM
score koto?

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:14 AM
score koto?

Sussex 253 (47.5 ov)

Bangladeshis 29/0 (4.2 ov)

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/engine/current/match/426399.html

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 09:17 AM
unusual slow start frm tamim

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 09:17 AM
i think cricinfo has got it wrong they have swapped the scores for jahurul and tamim so tamim is jahurul and jahurul is tamim

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 09:18 AM
damn tamim's out!!!!

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 09:19 AM
tamim is gone!!!!

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:20 AM
tamim gone :(

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:21 AM
I really could careless if Tamim scored or not..I'm confident that he'll be doing well against England in the ODIs..now lets see how Zunaed and Jahurul do with the bat..

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:24 AM
Damn Tamim gone.
He should be rested for today's match.

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:26 AM
:outbad:

another

this time its junaid

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:26 AM
wow Zunaed is gone now..in comes the Rock

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:28 AM
never mind GoBoy has come in now..lets go Mushy

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:28 AM
Junaid gone too.
What is going on?

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:29 AM
amader mohamanno batters gon ganguly dadar advice e mone hoy wicket gift kora shuru korse

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:29 AM
Glad its mushy.he needs some batting practice...

and another :outbad::hairpull:

this time its JI:head:

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:30 AM
wooooooooooooooooow Jahurul gone now..this is just embarrassing we better not lose to Sussex..

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:30 AM
jahurul gone ....

stage set up for DRAMA QUEEN and then faisal

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:31 AM
william adkin LIST e DEBUT er FIRST ball e wicket

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:32 AM
even in the practice mathes, we cant stop the batting collapse :head::hairpull::(:sick::hairpull:

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:32 AM
Faisal in now

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:33 AM
Faisal comes in

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:34 AM
and Jahurul gone too.
They are on suicidal mood.

I'm smelling a collapse.

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 09:34 AM
lol - collapse starts.. only 5 ppl following it too.... haha.. State of our cricket!!! Bhaggish dekte jai nai. I predict 186 all out.

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:35 AM
It's almost a Sussex A team.

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 09:39 AM
:four:

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 09:40 AM
taratari shesh korle.. second half dekha jabe

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:42 AM
haha

mushy gone:outbad::hairpull:

useless bunch.........

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 09:43 AM
4 down.. wooo hoooo. another record coming up

auntu
RR creping down.

Tiger444
wow what the hell is going on? Mushy now out? We're definitely losing this game today..

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:44 AM
Last 5 ovs 13/4
its ok sometimes against a nt side or even a strong FC team but come on against a 3rd clss fc xi??? cant take it:hairpull:

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:45 AM
All catch out.
Bogus batsmen. They might be booked within 120/30.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:46 AM
and why are they so reluctant to send the Rock in? He's got us out of this position many times before..

Nadim
#
no 5.its Faisal now

drama continues..............can we even score :100:????????

Tiger444
hahahah Dickens is now gone!!!!!

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:47 AM
ker age ke :out: hobe competition cholteche naki?

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:48 AM
how the hell do we lose 5 wickets in 10 overs? Hopeless

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:49 AM
Last 5 ovs 10/4....Dont know wheather to laugh or cry...

auntu
July 3, 2010, 09:50 AM
The 'Bhua' Foisal is gone as well.
It's 5 down and only miracle can save this idiots.

and miracles don't happen for idiots.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:51 AM
This pair is our last hope..

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 09:51 AM
Bangladesh is now insulting Sussex for wasting their weekend. Ei idiotic team doesn't deserve to come to England.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 09:52 AM
on no eki .......

52/5 ???

ekhon to ami kisu bolar bhasha pacci na

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 09:53 AM
anyway let me concentrate on some better game.. GER v ARG and ENG v AUS. Ei brainless bunch of idiot der follow kore labh nai. Bye bye

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:54 AM
Seems like we needed our sluggish Imrul today to bat some overs out..

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:57 AM
Sadly this 10 run partnership is the biggest 1 since the Jahurul and Tamim stand..

bd fan
:four::four::four:

Murad
Shob dosh Ashrafuler.

bdtiger
July 3, 2010, 09:58 AM
what a disaster! no worries we are used to it :D

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 09:58 AM
Shob dosh Ashrafuler.

:D

dole na thakar jonno ;)

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 09:59 AM
Shob dosh Ashrafuler.

Of course someone has to bring Ash's name in here..

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 10:01 AM
:four::four:

bdtiger
Shob dosh Ashrafuler.

pitano dorkar! pita ashraful re pita!

auntu
Mahmudullah is finding some form here.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:03 AM
Mahmudullah is finding some form here.

haha I love how your saying that to a guy whose just scored 10 runs..oh how desperate we Bangladeshi's are now!!

M.H.Rubel
July 3, 2010, 10:05 AM
Total disappointment.I want resignation of Siddons

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:06 AM
Roqibul playing his natural game here..hopefully he can last for a 100 balls today

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:07 AM
Painful RR.
Only 4.14

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 10:08 AM
Rok :four: marche.......accidently :)

bd fan
4 by rock

bd fan
if one of these batsmen get out within the next 150 runs we have lost

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:11 AM
haha I love how your saying that to a guy whose just scored 10 runs..oh how desperate we Bangladeshi's are now!!
:)
That's the present condition of the Bangladeshi batsmen.

nahaz
July 3, 2010, 10:11 AM
Pathetic has a new name...Bangladesh cricket team 2010.

Equinox was furious Sussex played their A team here...funny, we're losing so badly someone would think its australia we'replaying, not a domestic team.

After being 70/5 Panesar finally comes in..he's the only one anyone outside sussex would probably know of..

Nasif
July 3, 2010, 10:13 AM
wtf is this?
Tamim Iqbal c †Brown b Thorpe 17 22 21 2 0 80.95
Jahurul Islam c †Brown b Adkin 19 32 14 1 1 135.71
Junaid Siddique c sub b Anyon 4 5 7 1 0 57.14
Mushfiqur Rahim† c Wells b Anyon 6 13 9 1 0 66.66
Faisal Hossain b Anyon 2 14 12 0 0 16.66

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:14 AM
I'm really worried about Mushy's form..he's 1 of our most important batsman and he's doing so poorly..hopefully he can regain his form..

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 10:15 AM
If the required run rate reaches above six (which it will) we have lost

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:16 AM
Rok :four: marche.......accidently :)

hey man I'll take accidental fours..we need any runs we can get :)

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:19 AM
If the required run rate reaches above six (which it will) we have lost

1st lets score some runs then we can think of run rate..these 2 are the last batsmen and if they get out to playing stupid shots then we dont even have to think of run rate..

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
yeah true lol

bd fan
July 3, 2010, 10:23 AM
:outbad: we've lost

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:23 AM
well game's over..Mahmudullah gotten out now..captain's knock by Mash?

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 10:24 AM
Riyad gone after finding his form :-p

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:26 AM
Riyad gone.
End of story for BD just like Argentina.

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 10:26 AM

Captain mash GOLDEN :duck: marche :lol:

Rifat
July 3, 2010, 10:27 AM
This is really Really Embarrassing :snob:

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:29 AM
Riyad gone after finding his form :-p
As he has found it..why bother spending his precious time in the middle?

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:31 AM
This is really Really Embarrassing :snob:
Can we call these idiots back to home?
They only fit to play against Afghanistan or Nepal.

auntu
July 3, 2010, 10:35 AM
That's it.
Enough. I'm off.

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:37 AM
Raj and the Rock setting the example for the other batsmen..

Rifat
July 3, 2010, 10:38 AM
Can we call these idiots back to home?
They only fit to play against Afghanistan or Nepal.

Afghanistan will easily beat us the way things are going...

Tiger444
July 3, 2010, 10:42 AM
well our last batsman has got run out..lets hope this can wake them up and actually go out and play..

simon
July 3, 2010, 10:50 AM
WTF?
I went out for 2 hours..damn!
The team is morally down maybe as they r all Brazil/Argntna supporters.

Tiger444
Wow what a horror show..only Roqibul scored in the 20's..just a sad show

Nadim
Sussex 253 (47.5 ov)

Bangladeshis 104 (28.4 ov)

Lost by 149 runs.

This is the most embarrassing lose for us in cricket history...should stop playing cricket.

simon
this was a mega blow.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 10:53 AM
what a poor show

shakibrulz
July 3, 2010, 10:55 AM
OMG PATHETIC :mad:

Argentina and BD humiliated today.. :(

Tiger-ess
July 3, 2010, 10:55 AM
This is humiliation at it's best!

Tiger-ess
July 3, 2010, 10:57 AM
This is what happens when you go into the match with the aim of actually chasing the innings and not just bat out 50 overs !!!!

nahaz
July 3, 2010, 11:02 AM
We're getting wrose and wrose...surely one or two changes in combination shouldn't imply this kind of crap!!

And how does Siddons even claim he's improved the batting after this (and last two test innings)?

shakibrulz
July 3, 2010, 11:08 AM
We're getting wrose and wrose...surely one or two changes in combination shouldn't imply this kind of crap!!

And how does Siddons even claim he's improved the batting after this (and last two test innings)?

Dude, take a chill pill. Just because they lost this one match doesn't mean that the batting is worse than before. Agree it's humiliating, but that doesn't say anything about the consistency of the batting side.

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:09 AM
holy crap what happened? looks like this is going to be one devastating tour.

Wakidul
July 3, 2010, 11:09 AM
OMG PATHETIC :mad:

Argentina and BD humiliated today.. :(

The difference is argentine got humiliated by a quality opposition, we got humiliated by a bunch of partimers. Wouldnt be surprised if some of the players that played today actually have occupations such as pluming etc.

ONE WORD : BANGLADESH R ****!!! Day by day i am now beginning to loose my love for watching and supporting bangladesh.

Raynman
July 3, 2010, 11:10 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just looked at the score thinking it was 104/0 in 28 overs thinking hmmm, thats not bad and then I did a double take to see it was 104 all out.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::s ick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Thanks for the improvements Jamie :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

simon
July 3, 2010, 11:14 AM
This is what happens when you go into the match with the aim of actually chasing the innings and not just bat out 50 overs !!!!

:lol:
I think we should target only " 50 over survival" from now on.

But seriously I think I wil continue my protest as I did in the last 2 ODIs which is to not post anything in the match thread unless their is atleast a fighting performance.:mad:
I will do that for the ODI series vs Eng.

bdtiger
July 3, 2010, 11:15 AM
well done Bangladesh!

simon
July 3, 2010, 11:18 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just looked at the score thinking it was 104/0 in 28 overs thinking hmmm, thats not bad and then I did a double take to see it was 104 all out.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::s ick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Thanks for the improvements Jamie :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

u can thank Ganguly too.;)

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 11:20 AM
Any congratulations thread?

gunda
July 3, 2010, 11:21 AM
I don't know why you guys waste your valuable time on these rubbish players.
We got hammered by a 2nd string sussex team. Better off watching the worldcup.
Things will never change, We are a imbarassment to cricket.

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:22 AM
u can thank Ganguly too.;)

dude he probably didn't even join the team yet. and even if he did I don't expect him to make any difference so quickly.

shakibrulz
July 3, 2010, 11:30 AM
The difference is argentine got humiliated by a quality opposition, we got humiliated by a bunch of partimers. Wouldnt be surprised if some of the players that played today actually have occupations such as pluming etc.

ONE WORD : BANGLADESH R ****!!! Day by day i am now beginning to loose my love for watching and supporting bangladesh.

Yeah, I understand, that too by huge margin. Humiliating. But I just said that doesn't mean BD batting has deteriorated over the past. :onethephone:

ahmedjamil
July 3, 2010, 11:33 AM
Bhaishob,

please someone tell Sidon/Mashrafe & co. to bring Shahriar Nafees, Alok Kapali, Nazimuddin back to the ODI squad... and get rid of this middle order craps we have....
It is EMBARASSING to see BD national team losing to a 2nd/3rd string county side by almost 150 runs...
I was planning to go to BD for world cup but if we play like this how can you justify spending about £1500 to see our beloved team,,, SHAME ON these players....

shakibrulz
July 3, 2010, 11:46 AM
dude he probably didn't even join the team yet. and even if he did I don't expect him to make any difference so quickly.

I'm positive that the thing is just a rumor. Haven't seen any credible reports about the same.

shakibrulz
July 3, 2010, 11:48 AM
Bhaishob,

please someone tell Sidon/Mashrafe & co. to bring Shahriar Nafees, Alok Kapali, Nazimuddin back to the ODI squad... and get rid of this middle order craps we have....
It is EMBARASSING to see BD national team losing to a 2nd/3rd string county side by almost 150 runs...
I was planning to go to BD for world cup but if we play like this how can you justify spending about £1500 to see our beloved team,,, SHAME ON these players....

Did all these guys have a good domestic season?

ahmedjamil
July 3, 2010, 11:54 AM
It doesn't matter, they played a lot more international games and they are more likely to adapt and get back to the team than new players, at least common sense says that.... these players need to have enough practice and rehibiliation back to the team for world cup,, the new ones will take far longer in my opinion....

Shocky
July 3, 2010, 12:00 PM
We need new coach that's all. This stupid siddons is just ruining all talents. New coach new coach new coach new coach...NO SIDDONS...HE IS A LOOSER.

auntu
July 3, 2010, 12:02 PM
BD should postpone the upcoming tour to Scotland and Netherlands.
That's the only way to save our skin.