PDA

View Full Version : What is really happening in bangladesh(the beloved country of the bengalis_

aklemalp
July 1, 2010, 10:07 AM
Let me start first by saying that i was purely disappointed and still is by the performances by my TIGERS for the year 2k10 so far,well the first six months have passed and there had not been any win on the international stage as yet,by observing this there are a few questions which i want to ask to give me a better view of what is really happening in Bangladesh(The Beloved Country Of The Bengalis).
In the latter part of 2k9 ,there were some brilliant performances by the Tigers.In one such game against zimbabwe we bolwed them out for 44,and in the same series we had lost the first game,and after the lost i think Shakib asked of his team that he wanted to win the 5 match series 4-1,and that was acheived,and i thought to myself that there was only one thing significant in Shakib's statement and that was a GOAL.The match where Coventry equalled the then world record,i thought Bangladesh were finished,the Tamim came and blew the Zimbabweans away,performances like these i admired because they wanted to win,which brings me to my first question,after 10 years on the international stage has Bangladesh not have the fighting spirit anymore?look at how they played in the asia cup?
The approach to a target is ridiculous,no matter what score you are chasing ,the ingredients for a target to be successfully chased are planning,perseverence,patience,taking calculated risks,and my favourite targeting a certain bowler,not like the asia cup where their mode to approach a target was the oppositeof Limited Overs CRICKET.And it seems to me that the team is not motivated enough,they need a captain who possessed the killer mentality.For Bangladesh to be the best,yhey have to beat the best in the world,no wonder why India and Cricinfo are laughing at us ,it is really embarassing.
Finally,Bangladesh has a population of 150 million plus people,so far they have managed to produced only two world class players in Tamim and Shakib,i am looking forwardfor another or more than one player of this quality or even better than them,i have some of them in mind,but don't know if they will make it in the nat';l team,Shuvogato Hom,Faisal Hossain,the spinner Saqlain,etc/.,/.,/.
I believe a day will come when we will win a world cup, and stand supreme in the world,and to India and Cricinfo please don't write off B angladesh yet for a day will come when we will be at the top of the world.

aklemalp
July 1, 2010, 11:41 AM
will we see a next era of bangladesh cricket by the end of this tour,only time will tell,and shakib going there to play for worcestershire,big things in store for bangladesh and shakib

crikss
July 1, 2010, 11:48 AM
Nothing will happen to Bangladesh cricket except 1-2 good invidual performance and some shocking wins in ODI.. thats it

and threads like this will continue....

aklemalp
July 1, 2010, 11:51 AM
i am asking for the views hat i get consistent wins and not people saying that they fluke wins,i am talking about convincing wins

bujhee kom
July 1, 2010, 01:54 PM
My dearest aklemalp bro, everything you said is true....let's wish the team well and hope for the best! The Tigers will come around, may the Lord and the good nature bless them! :flag:

aklemalp
July 9, 2010, 11:04 AM
the day is gpoing to come soon for us to win a international match in 2k10

deshifan
July 9, 2010, 05:02 PM
What's happening in Bangladesh? I got worried finding this kind of heading. Forget this game called cricket. You will feel much better.

auntu
July 9, 2010, 05:50 PM
It's good to flop in 2010 and shine in 2011 (the WC year). :)