PDA

View Full Version : Yet another loss thread (match-thread replacement)

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 11:28 AM
Ok guys - no more match thread please and no more opening so many threads after a match cursing our golden boyz. Just use this to follow the match, grieve, cherish (!!), curse, throw pocha dim etc etc.

Nadim
July 3, 2010, 11:30 AM
I 2nd that. pls no more match thread untill we win a game.

if u wanna chat than plz go to CHAT (http://www.banglacricket.com/chat/) room.

Roni_uk
July 3, 2010, 11:31 AM
dhurro.. I meant to say 'Loss' thread. Can someone please correct the typo on the title?

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:58 AM
Nadim tumi bolso no more match thread, pore dekha jabe tumi nijei shobar age match thread khulso. tokhon kintu kil ektaw mati te porbo nah. mone thake jeno.

Tigers_eye
July 3, 2010, 12:00 PM
Excellent this way many aspirants can open up match thread in coming future.

simon
July 3, 2010, 12:25 PM
what a grt idea sirjee!
I had stopped posting in match threads since the match vs Srilanka & promised to not post untill I see some real fight.
I really hope that the rest will be convinced with Roni bro's idea,I will be following this thread & might join the BC chat sometimes.

Spitfire_x86
July 3, 2010, 01:49 PM
No way! Match threads FTW

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 03:14 PM
it will be a long wait for the next match thread for sure ....

alibangali
July 3, 2010, 03:46 PM
I dont see the issue of match threads??

Am I missing something??

If we stop creating threads and posting comments whats the point of having a forum??

revolver
July 3, 2010, 04:06 PM
loool...good idea

dolcevita
July 3, 2010, 04:39 PM
Even Tamim was awful today...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

simon
July 3, 2010, 06:24 PM
it will be a long wait for the next match thread for sure ....

wrong!:sick:

max410
July 4, 2010, 12:29 AM
England already beat Australia in odi series u think BD will be able to do something over there , keep on dreaming guys

BANFAN
July 4, 2010, 03:19 AM
Excellent this way many aspirants can open up match thread in coming future.

And we may b able to get rid of kufa openers.....:)

lamisa
July 4, 2010, 04:05 AM
what's going on?

Roni_uk
July 4, 2010, 07:51 AM
We should make it a sticky, don't you agree guys?

MohammedC
July 4, 2010, 04:52 PM
We should make it a sticky, don't you agree guys?

I agree.

I am tempted to sneak in to Lords tomorrow.

Am I going mad ?

BTW I rolled dice and I git 1 and 6

Roni_uk
July 4, 2010, 05:21 PM
I agree.

I am tempted to sneak in to Lords tomorrow.

Am I going mad ?

BTW I rolled dice and I git 1 and 6

No u r not going mad. I would have gone but working!!! However, I am still on for Trent Bridge this Thursday. Let me know if you are interested.

Purbasha T
July 4, 2010, 05:31 PM
MohammedC bro I don't wanna go. So don't tempt me into it.

MohammedC
July 4, 2010, 06:52 PM
No u r not going mad. I would have gone but working!!! However, I am still on for Trent Bridge this Thursday. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for asking Roni bhai. But this series I wont be able to go to any odi hence the idea of going to lords tomorrow.

MohammedC
July 4, 2010, 06:56 PM
MohammedC bro I don't wanna go. So don't tempt me into it.

Why not Parag? atleast you can take picture of few statue of old cricketers (I meant those around the ground, not our beloved frozen cricketers)

bujhee kom
July 4, 2010, 10:34 PM
Yet another day passed by!
Yet another lose is yet to come!
There is no doubt about it!
Why? It's Tuna in my glass jar!

a modern haiku!

shakibrulz
July 5, 2010, 03:31 AM
Wow, great positivity, blamed BD for giving up hope chasing 380+, and starts threads like this. Hypocrisy at its best!

All the best to the tigers. I don't have fantasies of any victories over the poms at home, but still I'd love to see some good contest.

lamisa
July 5, 2010, 04:39 AM
that other night i dreamt that we were playing a T20 match against SA where they scored 500+:timeout::timeout:!!!i could clearly see the face of our players,their body language,they were stunned and horrified(so was i).God was i happy to wake up!!!!as it is,it is already too difficult for me to take it while i am up,but they have started intruding into my dreams as well!

Roni_uk
July 5, 2010, 01:23 PM
I jinx it ;).. way to go!! Well done Bangladesh.

Zeeshan
July 7, 2010, 10:57 AM
Lol I've decoded Nasif bhai's chat embedding thingy. If there is the term "match thread" in the title then the bot embeds the annoying chat thing in the thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAA..... Damn I'm a genius.

*pats on the back*

Rifat
July 7, 2010, 10:59 AM
Lol I've decoded Nasif bhai's chat embedding thingy. If there is the term "match thread" in the title then the bot embeds the annoying chat thing in the thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAA..... Damn I'm a genius.

*pats on the back*

I will give you benefit of the doubt on this one :up:

al-Sagar
July 7, 2010, 11:29 AM
21 hours left only

Nadim
July 7, 2010, 12:45 PM
21 hours left only

Too long....:waiting:

simon
July 7, 2010, 12:52 PM
ja bhoy korchi ta na holei hoy!(opomanjonok porajoy)

simon
July 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
Too long....:waiting:

the worst thing is that we wait so eagerly & when it starts we r like :head:
BTW how is the weather tmmrrw?

Nasif
July 7, 2010, 02:50 PM

*pats on the back*

almost there; it will only get embedded when it's within Bangladesh Cricket forum. You could have just asked me instead of wasting time on such a trivial script :)

I thought I have already explained this in the chat thread

Roni_uk
July 7, 2010, 03:34 PM
Good to see you guys are warming this thread up... this will be busy tomorrow - MMW.

MohammedC
July 7, 2010, 04:03 PM
Come on England. Beat the c out of our boys.

Roni_uk
July 8, 2010, 06:27 PM
^^ they have indeed...

Yes yet another loss.

Just got back from Trent Bridge an hour ago... absolutely shattered. Not sure if it was worth watching it from the the stadium. Before the match it definitely feels like it.. not so much afterwards. Bangladesh accepted loss as soon as Tamim got out. It was very odd. Showed no confidence what so ever.

Good English turn out and good crowd.

simon
July 8, 2010, 06:49 PM
better match than what we hv seen in Asia cup but we were probably 30 runs short.
But well,with our very ordinary bowling attack,even 280+ wld hv been hard to defend.
Shafi is too expensive,Mash is too slow & easy to play,Rzzq is as usual very Generous to the opponents,Faisal nothing special so far,Sakib was the only warrior as usual.
So ya,another big defeat & more to come.
We hv no chance with this bowling.

simon
July 10, 2010, 07:17 AM
Sakib is so low in confidence,I will consider runs from him as bonus.
Man,Imrul Kayes is such a lucky chap & also making Eng plyrs injured. :lol:

simon
July 10, 2010, 07:33 AM
14 bonus runs from ASH.:)

catstrophy
July 10, 2010, 01:44 PM
England already beat Australia in odi series u think BD will be able to do something over there , keep on dreaming guys

Another negative naysayer

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 02:04 PM
jite to gelam..... now lossthread should end

Ajfar
July 10, 2010, 02:08 PM
So who wants to complain about Kayes's slow batting today?

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 02:10 PM
^^^ yh, where is all the Kayes haters??

yet again, he proved his slow innings worth something...

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 02:13 PM
where are all the critics? come out come out, we still have some biryani left for you

Ashfaq
July 10, 2010, 02:42 PM
^^^ yh, where is all the Kayes haters??

yet again, he proved his slow innings worth something...

On the contrary, This match proved that a slow start must follow a brisk end. Just look at Trott. His slow innings kept the English in the hunt right till the end. Kayes on the other hand, just managed to suck the momentum borne off Jahurul's bat and when the time came to deliver the promised surge, he sputtered off.

Make no mistake, our win is a testament of young Shafi's Guts and Brains. Even after such a fine bowling display, we could still have lost. Does that not alarm you?

mij
July 10, 2010, 02:54 PM
He is playing ok, long as he put it more gas. all should be fine and everyone stop complaining. We won today.

Roni_uk
July 10, 2010, 08:08 PM
You got to thank this thread ;)....
mission accomplished. Jinx complete

bujhee kom
July 10, 2010, 09:55 PM
Roni mamur loss thread-e aichi.....Yoohhooo mamu, jita gechi amra jita gechi re mamu aijkaa...
Ooohhhhhoooowwwwllll...hooowwwaakkkaaauuwwaaa..... !!!:wolfhoul:

Roni_uk
July 15, 2010, 04:19 PM
Yes yet another loss. Another BIG and Bad one. Loss # 5432?

simon
July 15, 2010, 07:11 PM
terrible,isn't it!