PDA

View Full Version : 1st Match vs Eng in 3D!!

Dilscoop
July 5, 2010, 06:00 PM
http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/

Jezz! It's bad enough when we lose in regular style. It'd be a bigger joke now, if they lose in 3D.

bujhee kom
July 5, 2010, 08:18 PM
Wait, what happens here? How does it work man, I don't see it....

Do you need buy something to watch it? Radio Shack?>

I have to search and find a pub? What!!

How can I find Bengali channel in this? Are there Bangla pubs?

Tiger444
July 5, 2010, 08:46 PM

Jezz! It's bad enough when we lose in regular style. It'd be a bigger joke now, if they lose in 3D.

Wow this looks really cool..good find bro..do we need any type of software before we can watch the match?

Farhad
July 5, 2010, 08:56 PM
Wow this looks really cool..good find bro..do we need any type of software before we can watch the match?

lol.... Doesnt anybody here follow tech news? You wont be able to watch it on your computer. 3D TV's are the new craze. You have to sign up for a package on Sky (British network), and if you have one of those TV's, you'll get the signals to watch the match in 3D

Nadim
July 6, 2010, 12:07 AM
3D is only available in certain pubs in uk unless u have the 3D tv. this is the first time that sky sports will show cricket game in 3D.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Dilscoop
July 6, 2010, 12:27 AM
LOL! wow, some of you guys are realllly behind in tech

bujhee kom
July 6, 2010, 03:27 AM
Huuhh mamas....you get Hindi channel in there mamas? Hindi movie, good dancing movie I like very much!! Jitendra Jitendra!! Shabana Azmi!! How much do you have to pay mamas? But I want to but one for home. Are there home service for this? Does Verizon sell this?

auntu
July 6, 2010, 04:35 AM
LOL! wow, some of you guys are realllly behind in tech
You found it lol!

Quoting from your given link:

Sky 3D has now launched in pubs and bars across the UK and Republic of Ireland and continues on Saturday 22 May with a fantastic day of 3D sport.

Purbasha T
July 6, 2010, 06:52 AM
It's amazing. I got the HD package...all I need is the TV, lol!

Roni_uk
July 6, 2010, 06:53 AM
I will be watching it in 3D live from Trent bridge, even without a TV or glasses. Oh wait! I already wear glasses.

simon
July 6, 2010, 07:08 AM

:lol:
how abt if we win.;)

Mahmood
July 6, 2010, 08:10 AM
Since its 3D, make sure to seat really close to the TV, in case you can help out taking some catches....

MohammedC
July 6, 2010, 08:30 AM
Dilscoop are you female. You sound so much like my ex wife. Moan moan not happy blah blah
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

beshideshi
July 6, 2010, 08:34 AM
^^ hahahahahah good one MohammedC bro

about 3D, I saw a few of the fifa wc games in 3D, insane experience. It's like being there, when they take a close up of the players, it feels like you can slap Ashraful for the stupid shot he just played. Oops,Ash isn;t there this time, oh well we will always find someone we would want to slap.

lamisa
July 6, 2010, 08:49 AM
^^^how about mushy for dropping catches or missing stumpings?or rubel for bowling down the legside all the time?

BANFAN
July 6, 2010, 08:53 AM
Dilscoop are you female. You sound so much like my ex wife. Moan moan not happy blah blah

You must be sure, it's not the other way ........ if, Dilscoop is a boy !! ;) Dilscoop, where are u? Need a shout from you man.

Mo... that was classic .... hahaha

Ajfar
July 6, 2010, 09:32 AM
Mo bahi that was hilarious

Dilscoop
July 6, 2010, 09:48 AM
You found it lol!

Quoting from your given link:
Ya? So? How's that my links fault what some of those guys were asking LOL questions?

I can see why she would whine and be unhappy. You couldn't even scroll down and find the simple EDIT button on your post (on your youtube thread), so I can only imagine what happened with her.

But nah, I too good looking to be your wife. :-D

Tiger Manc
July 6, 2010, 12:00 PM
Man I couldn't watched this in 3d but I'm going to watch it live instead. I hope they show 2nd odi in 3D. It would be a historic moment.

nycpro96
July 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
Anybody have a 3D TV yet? Is anybody gonna watch this in 3D?

beshideshi
July 6, 2010, 10:35 PM
^^^how about mushy for dropping catches or missing stumpings?or rubel for bowling down the legside all the time?

That's what I meant, don't cry because Ash isn't there. We will always find someone we want to slap so hard that their teeth falls of. And 3D just makes that this much simpler. Though i won't be privileged enough to watch the game in 3D, but I envy the ones who would be lucky enough.

lamisa
July 7, 2010, 04:46 AM
^^^same here.hope that there is no one we can find we want to slap that hard!

Purbasha T
July 7, 2010, 07:44 AM
..You couldn't even scroll down and find the simple EDIT button on your post (on your youtube thread)...

Lol, get over it maan! Maybe it never happened to you, but when you try posting out of size pictures or videos, the right-hand side of the page disappears and thus making you unable to reach all the options that are located there.

beshideshi
July 7, 2010, 08:03 AM
^^^same here.hope that there is no one we can find we want to slap that hard!

Everyday when I sit to watch a game, I so dearly hope that I don't feel like slapping anyone! Hopefully one of those days will come against England :D

Tiger444
July 7, 2010, 08:27 AM
lol.... Doesnt anybody here follow tech news? You wont be able to watch it on your computer. 3D TV's are the new craze. You have to sign up for a package on Sky (British network), and if you have one of those TV's, you'll get the signals to watch the match in 3D

Ya I actually did hear about that..don't know why I thought you could watch 3D on the computer :lol: ..I want to try out the 3D TV..it seems like it would be real cool..

crikfreak
July 7, 2010, 10:06 AM
it wud be cool to watch the match on 3D.... even better to watch it live..... :(

n till 2day i hvnt had the chance to watch any BD match at the stadium... i had a chance in this jan.... i blew it coz mash wasnt going to play..:(
i want my 1st match to be one where mash is playin.... :)......... hopefully.........

crikfreak
July 7, 2010, 10:08 AM

:lol:
how abt if we win.;)

now that would be the biggest joke of the year!! imagine a 3D win... that too against England... yummmmmmmm...i wud love that moment....*sighhh*

Dilscoop
July 7, 2010, 01:39 PM
Lol, get over it maan! Maybe it never happened to you, but when you try posting out of size pictures or videos, the right-hand side of the page disappears and thus making you unable to reach all the options that are located there.
It did happen to me. Many times and right on that thread too. I posted the same video to see what's the problemo. And it was HUGE. So I pressed edit on my post, and resized the video from the code. EDIT click was right there. Direction: down and right.

bujhee kom
July 7, 2010, 02:31 PM
Hey guys I got a used pair of 3D glasses from some Disney/Radio-Shack store in the Bronx...hopefully it works on my computer, no? ooohhh very very excited I am....

Dilscoop
July 7, 2010, 02:32 PM
^^^ I hope he is joking/acting along with his user-name

Tiger444
July 7, 2010, 02:47 PM
^^^ I hope he is joking/acting along with his user-name

obviously he is..its Javed bhai we're talking about

kalpurush
July 7, 2010, 09:07 PM
Ya I actually did hear about that..don't know why I thought you could watch 3D on the computer :lol: ...
Who said you can't watch 3D on computer???!!!

Wait few months, it would be dail vat.

HOT news: Nintendo DSi will have a 3D version in comming August in Canada/USA.

Dilscoop
July 7, 2010, 09:43 PM
I am waiting for the new apple iGlass. It's a built in 3D sunglasses/reading glasses (which ever you want) and once you put it on, everything will be 3D. Can't wait for that.

wiseshah
July 7, 2010, 10:01 PM

Lol funny

wiseshah
July 7, 2010, 10:04 PM

I am guessing her name

dilruba
dilshan khanam
dilu
dilara
duli

beshideshi
July 7, 2010, 10:12 PM
Ya I actually did hear about that..don't know why I thought you could watch 3D on the computer :lol: ..I want to try out the 3D TV..it seems like it would be real cool..

actually you can watch 3D on computers, several youtube videos have the 3D feature, you need the correct equipment[glasses] to view them. here is an example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RFuRY7azgA