PDA

View Full Version : What will be the result for Australia?

SportsGuru
July 6, 2010, 05:43 AM
Will Aussies remain the world champion for the 4th time?

al-Sagar
July 6, 2010, 09:22 AM
very critical quesion.

i have to think at least until the final match of wc2011 to answer this

Abid_Khan
July 8, 2010, 06:19 AM
With Australia's current form I don't think they will retain their place a champions. However we all know that the Aussies are strong fighters and may overcome their slump in form well before the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup.

godzilla
October 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
India or SA looks like the cup winner this time around. But then again INDIA looked like winning the WC 07 along with AUS aswell till they arrived at stage and everything went wrong from there on ...

cricket_king
October 28, 2010, 05:36 PM
South Africa are the biggest chokers in world cricket. They may have the best side, but you just know they'll screw up at some stage - especially in the subcontinent.

Rabz
October 29, 2010, 03:33 PM
Semi finalist.

AsifTheManRahman
October 31, 2010, 03:57 PM
The Aussies are tough and always strong contenders to win anything, but even if they do win this time, it won't be easy. Won't be surprised if India goes all the way next year. Sri Lanka is another possibility.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

al Furqaan
October 31, 2010, 05:07 PM
The Aussies are tough and always strong contenders to win anything, but even if they do win this time, it won't be easy. Won't be surprised if India goes all the way next year. Sri Lanka is another possibility.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

India are definite contenders but they're bowling is the weakest amongst F9 teams.

Australia I don't even consider contenders. They will do well to make the semis. I expect them to get beaten in the QFs stage.

RSA, despite being choke artists, are my top fav at the moment. Sri Lanka too can never be discounted.

Until we whitewashed them, I had the Kiwis being possible semi finalists since they alwasy seem to be there, but now they might struggle to make it past the group stage.

England are a dark horse, and I wouldn't be surprised if they win it all.

In my opinion, the likelihoods of winning the cup are in this order:

Sri Lanka
South Africa
England
India
Australia
Bangladesh (YEAH baby)
Pakistan
New Zealand
West Indies

cricman
October 31, 2010, 09:07 PM
Champions, their still the Top team in ODI's and it's a big Margin too

iDumb
November 1, 2010, 02:59 AM
Bangladesh and sri lanka final.

Bangladesh winning by 11 wickets.

shakibrulz
November 1, 2010, 03:22 AM
IMO the favorites for this Wcup (in order):
India
South Africa
Sri lanka
Australia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
New Zealand
West Indies

zainab
November 1, 2010, 05:45 AM
My pick for possible winners are England, Sri lanka or India. Australia is not playing too well at the moment, but they are known to bounce back and have that killer instict.

Bond
November 1, 2010, 09:47 AM
India, Sacin's last world cup, he wants to retire in style with a WC in his bungalow.

Australia will play well, they are always a different unit in world cup matches, some people wrote them off at the start of 2007 and said India were favorites, heck India even lost to Bangladesh lol. Australia will go to the final. South Africa will choke again in the semis. Australia vs India final. India will win with 10 wickets in hand or by 120+ runs.