PDA

View Full Version : Dua for injured Mushy

_Rafi_
July 8, 2010, 02:53 PM
Please pray for him.

Raynman
July 8, 2010, 02:53 PM
Hopefully, the injury is not that serious and he recovers soon. I've been calling for him to give up the gloves for a while but this is not the way I wanted it to happen :(

_Rafi_
July 8, 2010, 02:57 PM
Please dont blame me if Mushy's injury turns out to be nothing serious. Its looked very scary and the ball hit one of the most sensitive part of the body which created reasonable fear to think worst. He is now taken to Hospital.

Nadim
July 8, 2010, 02:58 PM
thanks rafi.

Hoping its nothing serious and insallah he will recover soon. Allah malikĀ”
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Equinox
July 8, 2010, 03:00 PM
I just hope there is no internal bleeding. It hit him hard.

shakibrulz
July 8, 2010, 03:01 PM
He'll be okay.

shakibrulz
July 8, 2010, 03:02 PM
I just hope there is no internal bleeding. It hit him hard.

It went off the bounce, so i don't think there will be any internal bleeding hopefully.

bujhee kom
July 8, 2010, 03:13 PM
Allah please heal our Mushy quick and well!

bujhee kom
July 8, 2010, 03:14 PM
Allah please heal our Mushy quick and well!

Rifat
July 8, 2010, 03:15 PM
Amin. Signed!

magic boy
July 8, 2010, 03:18 PM
sorry..missed that incident..what happened?

praying for him

Nafi
July 8, 2010, 03:19 PM
We can only hope and wait. He should be fine though. Probably would just be a black eye

simon
July 8, 2010, 03:27 PM
inshaallah hope he will be fine.

aniksh1
July 8, 2010, 03:29 PM
Inshallah he will be fine

ahnaf
July 8, 2010, 03:38 PM
May allah bless him.. Insallah sustho hye uthbe..

MohammedC
July 8, 2010, 04:19 PM
May Allah heal him quickly.

Tigerlover
July 8, 2010, 04:24 PM
hope u are allright man feel sorry for u

Tigerlover
July 8, 2010, 04:26 PM
hi lads and i am new to the club and thank u rafi bhai for opening a execllent thread

Tiger-ess
July 8, 2010, 05:35 PM
Im not being funny but I dont like the way mushi is treated within the camp....I feel that everyone pokes fun at him and dont take him seriously (I may be seriosuly wrong :|) But think about it he's never seen or pictured having fun with any of his team mates as oppsosed to others and in so many occassions in past he been seen getting told off in field by various members of the team. And today just topped it for me....did anyone see the way some of the guys were laughing and joking around when the injury commotion was happening...Riyad, Zunaid, Nazmul to name a few!

I dont like this...I dont like this one bit! I demand respect for the little guy and i want it now!!!

And Inshalllah hope he recovers very very soon!

rahat90
July 8, 2010, 06:48 PM
Im not being funny but I dont like the way mushi is treated within the camp....I feel that everyone pokes fun at him and dont take him seriously (I may be seriosuly wrong :|) But think about it he's never seen or pictured having fun with any of his team mates as oppsosed to others and in so many occassions in past he been seen getting told off in field by various members of the team. And today just topped it for me....did anyone see the way some of the guys were laughing and joking around when the injury commotion was happening...Riyad, Zunaid, Nazmul to name a few!

I dont like this...I dont like this one bit! I demand respect for the little guy and i want it now!!!

And Inshalllah hope he recovers very very soon!

Yeh i remember after the first test victory against the WI last year, when the final wicket was taken.
the team got in a group hudle and mushy was left out. mushy was trying to get it, and being d litle man he is, tried to literaly climb over the people in the group hudle and still nobody let him in!!
i thoght that was hilarious lol

anyways, wishin mushy the best, inshalah he will be ok. cricinfo saying one week which is not too bad

rahat90
July 8, 2010, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VGJKFb4wU&feature=related

at 1.05/1.06
watch mushy trying to get in the group huddle like a little lost boy lol

simon
July 8, 2010, 08:11 PM
^^poor Mushy!
what if we add Raqibs name in the title,I mean his injury didn't look that scary but it's an injury & he is suffering too.

Purbasha T
July 9, 2010, 05:03 AM
Wishing both Rock and Mushy swift recovery....Ameen!

Isshh if only had Rock's bat and Mushy been a bit taller!!

zainab
July 9, 2010, 06:47 AM
I knew one day that Mushy will be injured, he does not wear that helmet as he should. BCB now has to seriously think about another wicket keeper in the Nat. team. Junaid tried, but clueless as a wicket keeper, so many countries have 2 back up keepers, they should train Jahirul for sure now and give little Mushy a break. Let us hope it is nothing serious with the little guy. he will be missed for the rest of the games and poor Rock, after such a good start, now having a cracked toe.

meazz1
July 9, 2010, 08:10 AM
I just saw the new now, my one of the favorite bd player.
I hope and pray for his and Raquibul's quick recovery.

Rumz_01
July 9, 2010, 08:30 AM
Aaaw i felt really bad for him.. anybody know if he is okay.. like and update feedback as to whether he is okay..

From what i saw in edgbaston 2008 Mushi seemed pretty much in the pack.. like they were all chilling together on the pitch.. only person left out was Dhimon Gosh..

But i do hope the little guy is okay.. :(