PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs. England 2nd ODI, Bristol Jul 10, 2010 (10:45 local, 09:45 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MohammedC
July 8, 2010, 04:14 PM
Bangladesh Squad:
Mashrafee Mortaza(c)
Shakib-al-Hasan
Abdur Razzak
Faisal Hossain
Imrul Kayes
Jahurul Islam
Junaid Siddique
Mahmudullah
Mushfiqur Rahim(wk) (injured and out for next 7 days)
Nazmul Hossain
Raqibul Hasan (Injured and out for next 15 days)
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam
Syed Rasel
Tamim Iqbal

Replacement:

Mohammad Ashraful
Naeem Islam

English Squad:
Andrew Strauss(c)
Ian Bell
Stuart Broad
Craig Kieswetter
Johnathan Trott
James Tredwell
Michael Yardy
James Anderson
Tim Bresnan
Paul Collingwood
Eoin Morgan
Ajmal Shahzad
Luke Wright
Ryan sidebottom

Come on Bangladesh.

*This is my first match thread involving Bangladesh main team in international cricket.

Nadim
July 8, 2010, 04:23 PM
Bismillah.

MohammedC vai Zindabad:fanflag:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Nafi
July 8, 2010, 04:29 PM
I should have opened it.

Dilscoop
July 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
And I won't be shocked at all if they don't pick Jahurul and let Siddique keep the whole match.

MohammedC
July 8, 2010, 04:39 PM
I should have opened it.

Sorry, Nafi . Once I saw there was no match thread for 2nd ODI, had to take my opportunity :goal: . You still have the chance to open thread for 3rd odi.

Dilscoop
July 8, 2010, 05:06 PM
Tamim
Imrul
Siddique
Jahurul
Shakib
Dickens
Riyad
Mashrafe
Shafiul
Nazmul/Rasel
Rubel

bujhee kom
July 8, 2010, 05:21 PM
Woow! Mo Chow bhai Mo Chow bhai!
Chichingaa! Chichingaa!
Nafi bhai, don't be sad, open the 3rd one already! so, it's booked!

This is going to be one bad ess of a disco match thread! Mo Chow is the real Bad ess bad to the bone real Bad boy of BC!!!

al-Sagar
July 8, 2010, 09:22 PM
And I won't be shocked at all if they don't pick Jahurul and let Siddique keep the whole match.

jahurul was named for yesterday team, but just after toss, he started to feel unwell and then raqibul was named his replacement

shakibrulz
July 8, 2010, 10:17 PM

Don't try too hard to prove Siddons sux, Jahurul is suffering from diarrhea. :-D

shakibrulz
July 8, 2010, 10:22 PM
Never ever let England chase. Restrict them under 260-270 fielding first.
Jahurul and Rubel/Rasel for the injured guys should do it.

nycpro96
July 8, 2010, 10:41 PM
Tamim
Imrul
Junaid
Naeem
Jahurul+
Riyad
Shakib
Mashrafe*
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 02:14 AM
so we now have to think without mishfiq ... and raqibul ... may be also jahurul if his bad stomach does not get good.

we have start thinking of naeem and ash again.

and we may get to see the opportunity how GOOD jahurul is as a wicketkeeper.

yaseer
July 9, 2010, 02:24 AM
Jahurul (pretending his stomach will be OK) and Ashraful in place of Mushy and Roqibul - Good replacements and we should be fine. Now, bat and bowl well and win the match.

Nadim
July 9, 2010, 02:59 AM
Both Rok & Mushy out of the series..so Zuhurul needs to get better otherwise Zunaid will keep :sick:

Anyway 2 changes for tomorrow.
1) Tamim
2) Kayes
3) Zunaid
4) Riyad (wanted to drop him but injury to rok & mushy keeps him.i say let him come and bat at no 4.lets see what he can do there)
5) Zuhurul
6) Shakib
7) Faisal
8) Mashrafi
9) Razzak
10) shafiul
11) Rubel

Hope ash or nayeem doesn't play..........they will be tired after 10hr+ journey.

crikfreak
July 9, 2010, 04:01 AM
i hope we play better this match.... bt will rok n mushy gone..i dunno... hope johurul will b okay.....
Insha Allah... best of luck 2 these guys....

auntu
July 9, 2010, 07:31 AM
[বাংলা]আল্লাহ মাবুদ জানে আমাদের কি হবে!
[/বাংলা]

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 08:43 AM
Trivia: Name Bangladeshi cricket fans favourite cricket ground not far from Bristol ?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

reverse_swing
July 9, 2010, 08:49 AM
Trivia: Name Bangladeshi cricket fans favourite cricket ground not far from Bristol ?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Easy. Sophia Gardens(Cardiff)

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 08:57 AM
Easy. Sophia Gardens(Cardiff)

Correct. Easy one it was. Bristol and cardiff is only 30 miles apart, only Avon mouth separating them.

Equinox
July 9, 2010, 09:00 AM
Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Zunaed Siddique
Jahirul Islam+
Shakib Al Hasan
Mohammad Ashraful
Foisal Hossain
Mashrafe Mortaza*
Shafiul Islam
Abdur Razzak
Syed Rasel

beshideshi
July 9, 2010, 10:02 AM
England search for bowling improvement
The Preview by Andrew McGlashan
July 9, 2010
Be the first to comment | Text size: A | A
Match facts
July 10, 2010, Bristol
Start time 10.30am (9.30GMT)

Ian Bell made the most of his chance at No. 3 © PA Photos
Related Links
Players/Officials: Craig Kieswetter | Mushfiqur Rahim | Raqibul Hasan | Shakib Al Hasan
Matches: England v Bangladesh at Bristol
Series/Tournaments: Bangladesh tour of England, Ireland and Scotland
Teams: Bangladesh | England
Big picture
It was messy at times from England at Trent Bridge, but they duly secured a comfortable six-wicket victory as Ian Bell enjoyed his return to the one-day ranks with a steady 84. Moving on to Bristol the home side will want a more convincing performance against opposition now beset by injuries and having to hastily summon replacements from Bangladesh.

Mushfiqur Rahim and Raqibul Hasan are out of the series and the replacements will need to be ready to play with some hefty jetlag if they make it to the country on time for Saturday's game. What was most disappointing about Bangladesh's effort in the opening match was the way the batting faded with the team seemingly happy to settle for 250 when they should have pushed for 280.

Not that England can sit back and relax. Their bowling, especially with the new ball, is starting to cause some serious concerns with James Anderson proving continually expensive and Tim Bresnan struggling to make breakthroughs. Against Bangladesh it is unlikely to prove costly - although Tamim Iqbal could yet change that scenario - but for Andrew Strauss it should be about how his team wins these matches.

Strauss, who was run out for a sublime 50 at Trent Bridge, will also be keen for the batsmen to build on their platforms because England still need to score more hundreds in one-day cricket. But it's almost impossible to see how Bangladesh will prevent another whitewash because even if Tamim cuts loose for more than a few overs the bowling is so unthreatening that Mashrafe Mortaza has few options to turn to.

Form guide (last five completed matches)
England WLLWW
Bangladesh LLLLL

Watch out for...
Craig Kieswetter was quite frenetic during his 32 in the opening ODI and is still struggling for form this season since his performances at the World Twenty20. After backing him over the last six months the selectors will be loathe to make another change to the position, but Matt Prior's county form has been impressive. Kieswetter is likely to have the remainder of England's one-day cricket this summer to make a mark - and he has been earmarked for the World Cup - but needs a strong finish to this series.

Shakib Al Hasan has shed the captaincy to try and recapture his form, particularly with the bat, and Bangladesh need big performances from him. He showed glimpses in the first match before driving to cover and was also involved in the mix-up that ended Raqibul's innings when he was acting as a runner. However, the bowling looked in good order and he troubled Ian Bell during a testing spell. He is a class above the other members of the attack.

Team news
There must be a temptation from Strauss and Andy Flower to make a change in the bowling department with Ajmal Shahzad having carried the drinks in recent weeks. They like the balance of the current team, but James Tredwell only bowled three overs at Trent Bridge so Shahzad could slot in for the offspinner and increase the pace options.

England (probable) 1 Andrew Strauss (capt), 2 Craig Kieswetter (wk), 3 Ian Bell, 4 Paul Collingwood, 5 Eoin Morgan, 6 Michael Yardy, 7 Luke Wright, 8 Tim Bresnan, 9 James Tredwell, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson

Bangladesh will have to wait and see how many of the reserves arrive in Bristol in time for the game. Mohammad Ashraful, Naeem Islam and wicketkeeper Saghir Hossain are jetting over and without them the squad is down to the bare bones. If Saghir doesn't reach in time for the match, Jahurul Islam will keep wicket.

Bangladesh (possible) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Junaid Siddique, 4 Jahurul Islam (wk), 5 Mohammad Ashraful, 6 Shakib Al Hasan, 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Faisal Hossain, 9 Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), 10 Abdur Razzak, 11 Shafiul Islam

Pitch and conditions
This is the ground where 23 wickets fell on the first day of Gloucestershire's County Championship match against Northamptonshire at the beginning of the season. Although conditions have certainly eased considerably since then, and Gloucestershire eased to 154 for 2 in slightly more than 15 overs in the last Twenty20 match played here, the pitch should provide a decent battle between bat and ball. The weather is set fair for Saturday's game.

Stats and Trivia
After his unbeaten 84 in the first game, Ian Bell now averages 143.40 in all international matches against Bangladesh, having scored 717 runs - including three Test centuries - against them.
Despite Tamim Iqbal's consistent form, Bangladesh's leading runscorer in ODIs in 2010 is his opening partner, Imrul Kayes, who has 502 runs at 35.85 this year. Tamim is just behind him, with 499 runs at 35.64, but has a far superior strike-rate of 103.09 as compared to Kayes' 68.11 in 2010.
Quotes
"Andy Flower spoke to me about a few things when he left me out of the side last year, mainly about playing spinners in the middle overs, and it's started to pay off."
Ian Bell hints at the hard work that has gone into his transformation as a limited-overs batsman
"We have lost 20 games in a row, and as a captain I have to lift the other 14 guys."
Bangladesh's captain, Mashrafe Mortaza, is taking the responsibility of lifting his team on his own shoulders

Andrew McGlashan is assistant editor of Cricinfo

Feeds: Andrew McGlashan
© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

Source : Cricinfo.

Nadim
July 9, 2010, 10:15 AM
According to cricinfo Shagir Hossain also called up...Even though i think its a bad decision. shagir is more of a test player than OD. Anamul Haque bijoy would have been the perfect replacement.
Bangladesh have called up batsman Mohammad Ashraful, allrounder Naeem Islam and wicketkeeper Saghir Hossain to their injury-hit squad in England.

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/story/466633.html

auntu
July 9, 2010, 10:45 AM
Despite Tamim Iqbal's consistent form, Bangladesh's leading runscorer in ODIs in 2010 is his opening partner, Imrul Kayes, who has 502 runs at 35.85 this year. Tamim is just behind him, with 499 runs at 35.64, but has a far superior strike-rate of 103.09 as compared to Kayes' 68.11 in 2010.

This should be highlighted for many of us.

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 11:18 AM
^^^ still we don't appreciate Imruls hard work

nycpro96
July 9, 2010, 11:34 AM
I always say Imrul has done a great job for us this entire year opening alongside Tamim, especially in the ODI's. The tests is where Imrul wasn't too great until the England series. Anyways, because of jetlag, I don't think any of the replacements should play but if one does have to, I'd play Naeem.

al Furqaan
July 9, 2010, 11:41 AM
my lineup for today's match:

tamim
imrul
junaid
jahirul (otherwise naeem)
shakib
riyad
ashraful
mash
shafi/rubel (i think shafi should get one more chance, come in at first change)
razzak
rasel (he should play and open with mash)

ash should not bat higher than 7, unless he comes in in the last 10 overs or batting PP. i am tired of riyad and others messing up what should be 275+ scores into 240-260 scores. its damn time we cash in our top order strength, something totally new to us.

nycpro96
July 9, 2010, 11:46 AM
Ash should come in the 38th over and play his "natural game."

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 11:54 AM
Jago Bangladesh!
Jege utho amar shupriyo jonogon!
Jege utho Tigers! :flag:

Dilscoop
July 9, 2010, 12:53 PM
What was most disappointing about Bangladesh's effort in the opening match was the way the batting faded with the team seemingly happy to settle for 250 when they should have pushed for 280.
That was veryy annoying. Had to take the PP when Raqibul and Shakib was in the middle. Or even when Rahim was hitting 6s.

Equinox
July 9, 2010, 01:13 PM
Jahirul has diarrhea.

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 01:44 PM
From CI Page2

Now that England are world beaters, the ECB should consider rebranding the team. What would you call them?

But happily for mankind, social networking ensures you no longer have to do the job yourself. Simply ask your friends. I put the question on Twitter and within minutes was deluged with responses.
A fine collection they were too. Many went for the easy jibe and suggested Springboks, Kolpaks and South Africa A. I like what they're doing there, but really it should be more like Any South Africans Who Didn't Reckon They Could Get Into Their Own Team But Should Actually Have Waited Because After All They're Still Picking Paul Harris.

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/466542.html

Tiger444
July 9, 2010, 01:45 PM
I always say Imrul has done a great job for us this entire year opening alongside Tamim, especially in the ODI's. The tests is where Imrul wasn't too great until the England series. Anyways, because of jetlag, I don't think any of the replacements should play but if one does have to, I'd play Naeem.

Agreed..Everyone is so eager to drop the guy from the team because he's too slow..I just cannot stand that..ya Imrul isn't the best player out there and his style is extremely boring but what option do we have now at opener? I admit I was not a big fan of Imrul at all when he came in but he has improved a lot to his credit..he does have a very long ways to go but honestly dropping a guy whose scored the most runs for us is just foolish..his SR also is not that bad for a BD batsman..give him 40-50 matches and he will become a very solid opener for us and will score at a healthy SR..

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 01:59 PM
Batting Power Play: When should Bangladesh take them?

Few ideal/typical scenario

1- Tamim is still at the crease after 15th over and strugling after the bowling Power Play. Does he take the initiative and take the batting PP?

2- England or any opposition opted not to go for Bowling PP after 10th over. Batsmen should do nothing or do they ask for batting PP and upset your opposition.

3- Bangladesh's Idea of taking batting PP at the end of the innings has costed Bangladesh many many runs and given opposition bowlers many free wickets. Should they still continue this torturous excercise or do something different? My suggestion take it from 34 or 35 over

Dilscoop
July 9, 2010, 02:28 PM
I thought you were only allowed to take batting PP after 30th over?

And there is no fixed ideal time really. Some teams usually takes it earlier than 45 overs, because, they were gonna slog on last 5 overs any ways, so why not start it earlier. They also take it when they have set and attacking batsmen in the middle.

We seen many times that at the start of the batting PP, batting side loses a wicket or 2. Not just us, every team. This happened even to Aus, just last week.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 02:42 PM
Ai hai mod bhais, where is the clock??! We have the clock missing, ai hai, I mean the clock ticking time for the 2nd match to start, you know what I mena!

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 02:52 PM
I thought you were only allowed to take batting PP after 30th over?

And there is no fixed ideal time really. Some teams usually takes it earlier than 45 overs, because, they were gonna slog on last 5 overs any ways, so why not start it earlier. They also take it when they have set and attacking batsmen in the middle.

We seen many times that at the start of the batting PP, batting side loses a wicket or 2. Not just us, every team. This happened even to Aus, just last week.

Batting PP or Bowling PP can be taken anytime after PP1 in any order. Its a matter of who asks first. but it seems fielding side normally has it straight away. But if fielding captain dont take it should the on form + on song batsmen in the crease ask for it and upset the thought process of fielding captain.

Secondly you are 100% right about 1-2 batsmen getting out but for Bangladesh's case 1-2 becomes 3-4 sometime 5.

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 02:53 PM
Eita amader 2nd odi
dekhte chaina ashraful bodai

nite hobe arekta fast bowler
naile matha kharap hobe mortoza'r

batting powe play nite hobe 40 over er age
naile coacher mathai bari porbe jore jore

ai matche jitte hole brimul ke khelte hobe balo
kemne kemne riad er moto plyr er o form kharap hoe gelo

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 02:56 PM
Eita amader 2nd odi

Shabash Shabash :applause::applause: chotpoti bhai chalie jaan

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 02:57 PM
Shabash Shabash :applause::applause: chotpoti bhai chalie jaan

thnk u bhaia....

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 02:59 PM
Eita amader 2nd odi

Baah! Kobi Chotpoti dada, apni tow dada bhari protibhaban!! Oshadharn!! Otulonio!! :notworthy:

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 03:02 PM
Baah! Kobi Chotpoti dada, apni tow dada bhari protibhaban!! Oshadharn!! Otulonio!! :notworthy:

Thankx a million dearest bhaia...!!

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 03:05 PM
From CI

Team news

There must be a temptation from Strauss and Andy Flower to make a change in the bowling department with Ajmal Shahzad having carried the drinks in recent weeks. They like the balance of the current team, but James Tredwell only bowled three overs at Trent Bridge so Shahzad could slot in for the offspinner and increase the pace options.

England (probable) 1 Andrew Strauss (capt), 2 Craig Kieswetter (wk), 3 Ian Bell, 4 Paul Collingwood, 5 Eoin Morgan, 6 Michael Yardy, 7 Luke Wright, 8 Tim Bresnan, 9 James Tredwell, 10 Stuart Broad, 11 James Anderson

Bangladesh will have to wait and see how many of the reserves arrive in Bristol in time for the game. Mohammad Ashraful, Naeem Islam and wicketkeeper Saghir Hossain are jetting over and without them the squad is down to the bare bones. If Saghir doesn't reach in time for the match, Jahurul Islam will keep wicket.

Bangladesh (possible) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Junaid Siddique, 4 Jahurul Islam (wk), 5 Mohammad Ashraful, 6 Shakib Al Hasan, 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Faisal Hossain, 9 Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), 10 Abdur Razzak, 11 Shafiul Islam

Pitch and conditions

This is the ground where 23 wickets fell (http://www.banglacricket.com/countycricket2010/engine/current/match/435475.html) on the first day of Gloucestershire's County Championship match against Northamptonshire at the beginning of the season. Although conditions have certainly eased considerably since then, and Gloucestershire eased to 154 for 2 in slightly more than 15 overs in the last Twenty20 match played here, the pitch should provide a decent battle between bat and ball. The weather is set fair for Saturday's game.

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/story/466694.html

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 03:09 PM
From CI

Team news

Pitch and conditions

This is the ground where 23 wickets fell (http://www.banglacricket.com/countycricket2010/engine/current/match/435475.html) on the first day of Gloucestershire's County Championship match against Northamptonshire at the beginning of the season. Although conditions have certainly eased considerably since then, and Gloucestershire eased to 154 for 2 in slightly more than 15 overs in the last Twenty20 match played here, the pitch should provide a decent battle between bat and ball. The weather is set fair for Saturday's game.

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/story/466694.html

hope cricinfo iz wrong and we play an extra fast bowler. Could be Rubel !

auntu
July 9, 2010, 05:36 PM
Ash should come in the 38th over and play his "natural game."

[বাংলা]...হ্যা...এবং সজোরে হাকালেন... বল চলে যাচ্ছে... এবং যাচ্ছে... এবং...

... কিন্তু না ... এ কি করলেন!... ব্যাটের কানা দিয়ে কানা-মাছি খেললেন ... স্লিপের ফিল্ডারের সাথে... এবং হ্যা এই মূহুর্তে বাংলাদেশের সব থেকে সম্ভাবনাময় প্রতিভাবান খেলোয়ার(কিছু বাধা ধরা গৎ)

... হ্যা... মাথা নাড়তে নাড়তে.... প্যাভেলিয়নের দিকে আস্তে আস্তে হেটে ফিরে যাচ্ছেন...। ঊনাকে দেখেই বুঝা যাচ্ছে উনার ভুল উনি বুঝতে পেরেছেন... দলের এই অবস্থায়... এই ধরনের শট উনার খেলা ঠিক হয় নাই... উনি বেশ বুঝতে পেরেছেন... দৃঢ় প্রতিজ্ঞ মনে হচ্ছে... যে এই রকমের শট আর কখনও খেলবেন না...

...যাবার পথে এ কি!... পাশের সাংবাদিকের ক্যামেরার দিকে মৃদ্যু ভেংচি কেটে গেলেন...হ্যা ওটির পিছনে প্রথম আলুর উৎপাত শূন্যকে দেখতে পেলাম... নিঃসন্দেহে কালকে এই ছবি পত্রিকায় দেখবো... 'অনুশোচনায় দগ্ধ আশার-Fool' এই ক্যাপশনে...

যাই হোক... আমরা ফিরে যাই খেলায়... বাংলাদেশ কিঞ্চিত ভয়াবহ বিপদে...এই পরিস্থিতিতে ধারা-ভাষ্যকর পরিবর্তণ... আসছে চৌ ঝাড়া ফালতু... ... ...[/বাংলা]

plip..plup....*&^%..blip...blip....*signal lost.... [বাংলা]ঝাপসা[/বাংলা]

auntu
July 9, 2010, 05:40 PM
Eita amader 2nd odi

Good rhyme. Sounds like rap. Nice. :) :notworthy:

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 07:17 PM
Good rhyme. Sounds like rap. Nice. :) :notworthy:

thnkx brother!!

nycpro96
July 9, 2010, 07:31 PM
What time is the game in EST?

nahaz
July 9, 2010, 07:36 PM
If Jahurul doesn't play, it'll be really tough for us.The batting order, and team, should be thus:

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Imrul Kayes
3. Junaid SIddique (wk)
4. Jahurul Islam/ Ashraful
5. Shakib Al-Hasan
6. Faisal Hossain
7. Ashraful/Saghir Hossain (wk)
8. Mashrafee (c)
9. Razzak
10. Shafi
11. Rubel

I dont know how we can avoid playing the jet-lagged players. I don't think we got a chance..esp. without a healthy Jahurul.

Tamim seems to have lost his luck that helped him score those centuries b4...Siddons should highlight others' abilities as well...like how Mortaza mentioned Jahurul b4 the series as a good prospect.

Murad
July 9, 2010, 07:36 PM
what time is the game in est?

6:00 am

Holden
July 9, 2010, 07:38 PM
We need to make the best of a bad situation with Mushy, Raqibul and possibly Jahrul out injured.
I would propose something like this:-

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Imrul Kayes
3. Zunaid Siddique
4. Mahmudullah Riyad
5. Jahrul Islam (WK)
6. Shakib Al Hasan
7. Ashraful
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Shafiul Islam
10. Abdur Razzak
11. Rubel Hossain

If Jahrul is unfit then swap him with Faisal Hossain, and play Zunaid as WK. I've been wanting to see Riyad play higher up the order and also an aggressive slogger type player down the order, and this would be a good opportunity to see if Ashraful could play the latter role.
We need to have some sort of strategy in place to utilise the batting power play overs. It's blindingly obvious the management don't have a clue what to do with them and so they just leave them till the final 5 overs. It's become cringe worthy watching the likes of Riyad and Naeem come into bat when in these power play overs and struggle to even take singles never mind boundaries.
I say we do one of two things; firstly we could use these 5 overs whenever we have a partnership built up with two set batsmen anywhere between 25-40 overs, and instead of just going gung ho and trying hit a 6 of every ball they should just aim to average around 8 runs an over by hitting two boundaries an over, and most importantly not lose any wickets. I think this should be achievable with set batsmen and would give us a a very solid foundation and we still can go hell for leather slogging in the final 5 overs.
The other option is to use the power play overs as soon as Shakib is in and set (around the 40 over mark) and Ashraful is either in or next to come in. These two, apart from Tamim, are the most aggressive batsmen (basically the best sloggers) in the team and are most likely to take advantage of the fielding restrictions. Also Mashrafe and Shafiul are there as backup if one of them gets out.
In regards to our bowling line up we need to play 5 full time bowlers (including Shakib) and not use a top order batsmen who can bowl a bit as an all rounder that gets wasted at number 8.

meazz1
July 9, 2010, 08:19 PM
What happened to the count down timer on the top of the game thread which shows how many hours are left to game start.

For the clock-challenged like me, it is such an easy way to know when the game actually starts.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 09:05 PM
7 hours and 31 mins lefts ....

er modhe bhai gon joto diarrhea, jet lag ase dur koire felen. amader player ra eishob niye khelleu amra eisob niye khela dekhbo na

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 09:06 PM
hope cricinfo iz wrong and we play an extra fast bowler. Could be Rubel !

cricinfo got right for the first game ........

with so may injuries and freshness of new players coming they cant be right this time for sure

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 09:23 PM
cricinfo got right for the first game ........

with so may injuries and freshness of new players coming they cant be right this time for sure

dada ki bollen ?? ekbar bole got it right , tarpor bolen they cant get it rght :hairpull::doh:

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 09:36 PM
dada ki bollen ?? ekbar bole got it right , tarpor bolen they cant get it rght :hairpull::doh:

thik e to bolsi dada......

ekbar bolsi for first game.... arekbar bolsi for second game.

normally cricinfo gets the prediction for our team wrong. though recently the are having good succes.

chotpoti
July 9, 2010, 09:46 PM
thik e to bolsi dada......

ekbar bolsi for first game.... arekbar bolsi for second game.

normally cricinfo gets the prediction for our team wrong. though recently the are having good succes.

oh ok..//balo kore pori nai

czone
July 9, 2010, 09:52 PM
Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Zunaed Siddique
Jahirul Islam+
Shakib Al Hasan
Mohammad Ashraful
Foisal Hossain
Mashrafe Mortaza*
Shafiul Islam
Abdur Razzak
Syed Rasel
I like this eleven.

Dilscoop
July 9, 2010, 10:49 PM
@ chopoti, I love what you wrote about Riyad. Seriously, what happened to him? It's clearly the way he has been handled by the selectors. Now the only way to bring him back to form is by keep playing him. And letting him know that he can do it, he has it in him. By reminding him of the earlier months of this year. By showing some faith in him and pushing him up the order saying "yes you can do it, I believe in you, go out there and do your thing". Fuzz totally forgot. That's a head-coach's job, and we don't have any of that.

Sujon needs to step up and talk to these players who are lacking in confidence.

akabir77
July 9, 2010, 10:56 PM
Acording to bc clock game will start in nine hours but in cricinfo it will start in 5-1/2 hours which one is right?

rashed411
July 9, 2010, 11:12 PM
the game actually starts at 6am EST. Which is about 6 hours from now. The match clock is miss leading. However, u can watch live stream at http://cricview.net

rashed411
July 9, 2010, 11:15 PM
5:45 to be exact

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 11:29 PM
Arrey bhais, bolchen ki? The game's tonightta! Jamitty baby! Khub bhalo!

Dilscoop
July 9, 2010, 11:34 PM
It's not a day night match. Game starts in about little over 5 hrs. I will follow cricinfo thank you very much. Not that it matters any ways. There is no way for me to watch it at 3 in the morning. I liked the day and night match. Started around 7-8ish.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 11:52 PM
It's not a day night match. Game starts in about little over 5 hrs. I will follow cricinfo thank you very much. Not that it matters any ways. There is no way for me to watch it at 3 in the morning. I liked the day and night match. Started around 7-8ish.

Dilscoop dosto, you think it's gonna be a super jamity hot digity match tonightt? What do you say??

Rommel
July 10, 2010, 01:02 AM
Haven't woken up early/stayed up all night for a BD match all year. But I plan on getting up for this one. Maybe it'll give them some luck. They sure need it.

crikss
July 10, 2010, 02:13 AM
Ashraful and Riyad should switch their position

Ash at 6 (although no hope from him) playing him at 4 is just useless

Riyad at 4

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 03:00 AM
ar 1 ghonta 45 minute duure ....

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 03:07 AM
^^^ still we don't appreciate Imruls hard work

Imrul besh vodro to tai amora okey patta dei na! TI'r moto ghaora holey boss boss kortam!!

Anyway, a warm congrats for your 1st match thread Mohammed bhai. All the best :)

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 03:12 AM
Ashraful and Riyad should switch their position

Ash at 6 (although no hope from him) playing him at 4 is just useless

Riyad at 4
Riyad even shouldn't be in the squad IMO. But with all the injuries, he should bat after Safiul with his poor form and attitude.;)

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 03:16 AM
Good morning guys:)

Ajke khela mone hoy besh jombe...hopefully we will kick some A$$$$.

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 03:20 AM
Good morning guys:)

Ajke khela mone hoy besh jombe...hopefully we will kick some A$$$$.
Good morning Nadim.
Pagla ( Mash) money hoy khepe achhe aj - dhoraye ditey parey Englishder!

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 03:34 AM
oh ok..//balo kore pori nai

congratz on ur corrected nick.

now u may choose on of this as ur avatar

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Tb_hlkMy3ec/SWJE_M6FXXI/AAAAAAAADz8/bHs7WnsR-zE/s400/chotpoti-ishyseats.jpg

http://www.recipesbythepeople.com/img/recipes/main_image/main_47_90693_CHOTPOTI.jpg

http://www.bangla-sydney.com/album/27-randwick-1414-chotpoti.jpg

u may need some resizing though

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 03:44 AM
There is some grass on the pitch. Plus it's overcast atm. so we should pick 3 seamer and if win the toss then should BOWL first.

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 03:53 AM
There is some grass on the pitch. Plus it's overcast atm. so we should pick 3 seamer and if win the toss then should BOWL first.

eita bujhar sahosh kee amader team mangement er ase ??

Abid_Khan
July 10, 2010, 03:56 AM
Any news if Saghir Hossain, Ash, And Naeem have made it in time?

Rabz
July 10, 2010, 04:03 AM
Yayy, we are losing again.
Oh wait, nothing new.

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 04:22 AM
toss . . . . .
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Razi
July 10, 2010, 04:24 AM
Any link guys?

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 04:25 AM
toss . . . . Oh no. ajke toss tau harlam

Abid_Khan
July 10, 2010, 04:26 AM
lost the toss. England will field first

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:27 AM
we r batting :(

dhett

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 04:27 AM
england brings trott and ajmal bresnan and tredwell out

Antora
July 10, 2010, 04:28 AM
the bc time counting thingy is kinda wrong ? :S confused me :P
Anywa um... good luck to Bangladesh umm I don't wnat to see ash :D

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:28 AM
J.Trorr is in for England.....LONG batting line up for England :(

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:29 AM
also, Ash is playing...No Faisal. Rubel back.

Bangladesh 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Junaid Siddique, 4 Jahurul Islam (wk), 5 Mohammad Ashraful, 6 Shakib Al Hasan, 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Rubel Hossain, 9 Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), 10 Abdur Razzak, 11 Shafiul Islam

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 04:31 AM
rubel in for faisal

ash and jahurul for mushy and rock

Antora
July 10, 2010, 04:32 AM
eww why rubel :s? He can't bowl :@

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:33 AM
eww why rubel :s? He can't bowl :@

Koi ki? i bet rubel tumar cheye balo bowl kore :-p

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:35 AM
Should look to score 250+...if we want to win.

dolcevita
July 10, 2010, 04:36 AM
ash is playing........last chance for him with junaid performing consistantly and rok is back

today is the day or never for the fool

Cricmas
July 10, 2010, 04:38 AM
Foul kotha ! Rubel ball korte na parle duniya te r k ball korte pare? Ontoto razzak er moto 60-70 run dibo na.

Antora
July 10, 2010, 04:38 AM
Koi ki? i bet rubel tumar cheye balo bowl kore :-p

Amar shathy bet kortey chaw? :P

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:40 AM
Amar shathy bet kortey chaw? :P

10mph is like piece of cake for me.......:D

hishpishal
July 10, 2010, 04:40 AM
any links guysss...plsss..don't wanna miss tamim!

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:41 AM
any links guysss...plsss..don't wanna miss tamim!

http://extracover.net/

Naimul_Hd
July 10, 2010, 04:42 AM
Bangladesh will win today, says Paul the psychic Octopus !!! :D

hishpishal
July 10, 2010, 04:42 AM
thanksss!

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:44 AM
ORDINARY Anderson could be Extraordinary today....:(

Equinox
July 10, 2010, 04:44 AM
Rubel will get battered as usual. Rasel or Nazmul would have done well in these conditions.

Antora
July 10, 2010, 04:45 AM
Bangladesh will win today, says Paul the psychic Octopus !!! :D

Paul is saying that Spain will win wc? but guess what? there's a parrot in singapore ( also with 100% prediction rate) tht says the dutch will win 0_o

Equinox
July 10, 2010, 04:45 AM
I think we will lose big today.

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:46 AM
444444444:four: by TIK

dash
July 10, 2010, 04:46 AM
any links...

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:54 AM
:four: Great timing by TIK....10/0

FaHiMa
July 10, 2010, 04:55 AM
the bc time counting thingy is kinda wrong ? :S confused me :P
Anywa um... good luck to Bangladesh umm I don't wnat to see ash :D

I know same here! :|

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 04:59 AM
any links...

http://cricview.net .. :)

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:05 AM
Tamim gone :outbad: :( Hope gone???

FaHiMa
July 10, 2010, 05:06 AM
tamim :outbad: ! UGHHHHHHH

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:07 AM
god dammit . Its Imruls fault noob.

Baundule
July 10, 2010, 05:08 AM
Walkover time.

Equinox
That was a top delivery. Came in and then moved away very late.

Nadim
god dammit . Its Imruls fault noob.

HOW IS IT IMRUL'S FAULT???

Stop bashing others without any reason. :sick:

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:10 AM
HOW IS IT IMRUL'S FAULT???

Stop bashing others without any reason. :sick:

He wasn't scoring, basically asking for Tamim to play big shots. soo... :-P

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:10 AM
Walkover time.
Forgeting Ash!

Perfect plot to be a hero again for him....;)

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 05:11 AM
Can you please explain how it is imruls fault, if it is not run out

FaHiMa
July 10, 2010, 05:11 AM
:four:

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 05:12 AM

And if he scores then we will say imrul is not giving strikes to tamim

rashed411
Can you please explain how it is imruls fault, if it is not run out

already explained He wasn't scoring, basically asking for Tamim to play big shots. soo... :-P

Nadim

he only faced 6 delivery in first 5 overs......so u expect him to hit 6 :six:'s?? :sick:

And plus TIK always plays his shot no matter what is the situation...:sick:

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:13 AM
I am counting on Ash today.

Anybody....?

rashed411
And if he scores then we will say imrul is not giving strikes to tamim

lol for once , if he topped Tamims Strike rate. Wont happen. . :lol:

Nadim
Lucky Kayes....:D

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:14 AM
I am counting on Ash today.

Anybody....?

i will if he comes to bat at no 6....:waiting:

gunda
July 10, 2010, 05:15 AM
FFS get this Kayes out! I wana see ash. Sick and tired of this nudging play, Soon as Tamim goes the rest of batsmen know only how to nudge and poke.

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:15 AM
he only faced 6 delivery in first 5 overs......so u expect him to hit 6 :six:'s?? :sick:

And plus TIK always plays his shot no matter what is the situation...:sick:
6 balls or 16 balls Tamim already knows how much Imrul will score.

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:16 AM
FFS get this Kayes out! I wana see ash. Sick and tired of this nudging play, Soon as Tamim goes the rest of batsmen know only how to nudge and poke.

and lose?

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:17 AM
Eassy mate!
Have faith, without it everything is = 0 :)

Purbasha T
July 10, 2010, 05:18 AM
Ishhh. I dint know match starts early today...came to see 19/0, which quickly turned into 19/1 :mad:

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:19 AM
6 balls or 16 balls Tamim already knows how much Imrul will score.
<TABLE class=mainScoresTable><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD></TD><TD align=left><!--Imrul Kayes (javascript:void(0);)-->Imrul Kayes (http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/player/280734.html) (lhb) </TD><TD>12</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>66.66</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

^^^ not bad at all my friend :)

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:19 AM
Eassy mate!
Have faith, without it everything is = 0 :)

I say its better than losing... :-p

Purbasha T
July 10, 2010, 05:20 AM
I want 6 rrp throughout. C'moooon!! :mad:

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 05:20 AM
Ishhh. I dint know match starts early today...came to see 19/0, which quickly turned into 19/1 :mad:

So it's your fault. ..... Just kidding

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 05:21 AM
Who is batting with imrul?

Ajfar
July 10, 2010, 05:22 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/

KP bhai I love your pictures. They are awesome.

kalpurush

BIG z

rashed411

Junaid

shabbir
July 10, 2010, 05:23 AM
Not a bad start by BD now should concentrate.

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:25 AM
Not a bad start by BD now should concentrate.

As long as we have Imrul on the crease we wont score more than 250. Plus he plays for him self not for the team anyway.

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:26 AM
44444:four: wonderful by Big Z :D

rahat90
whats wrong with the chat thingy??
cant even write nothing

Ajfar

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:27 AM
another :four::four:4444444444 :D

gunda
C'mon ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

FaHiMa
niceee :four:

Ajfar
As long as we have Imrul on the crease we wont score more than 250. Plus he plays for him self not for the team anyway.

just shut up with your Imrul bashing its really annoying.

rashed411

MohammedC
What is the score?

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:28 AM

Salaam ajfar vai...:)

4 more.......:fire:

:50: up:D

Razi
Zunaed is really in sublime touch, and that's a great sign for us, hope it continues, three consecutive fours as I write.

chotpoti
a million thankx to Zuniad to butcher that paki :@

Nadim
What is the score?

50-1/10

rr 5

14 from the last over

kalpurush
http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/

KP bhai I love your pictures. They are awesome.
Thank you :)

Those were taken with cheap kit lens! Waiting to buy a macro lens- unfortunately they are very expensive! Though a good lens is always costly.

rashed411
just shut up with your Imrul bashing its really annoying.

I wont take that personally, anyway look at how Zunaid is batting and how Imrul is batting.

FaHiMa
What is the score?

50/1 (10 ov)

rahat90
dont get carried away big Z lol
nice 4's tho...unlike kayes edges

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 05:29 AM
MMW: I like imrul's batting

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:29 AM
Bell is off......hope he doesnt come back....

rahat90
July 10, 2010, 05:30 AM
aah how do u remove that chat thing?
its really annoying

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:31 AM
aah how do u remove that chat thing?
its really annoying

click the green X thing on the bottom of chat

Ajfar
July 10, 2010, 05:32 AM
I wont take that personally, anyway look at how Zunaid is batting and how Imrul is batting.

you shouldn't because I didn't mean for you to take it personally. You are going on and on about how horrible Imrul is and that's really annoying. Because is def not as horrible as you are trying to make him sound like. Ya I know he is slow but so what. Its not like there is some gilchrist back home waiting to get a chance to bat.

rahat90
im not bashing imrul...
but why does he have such a fetish for edging the ball?
"why bother trying to steer the ball to third man when u can cut it?
try and HIT the ball, dont just touch it"
well said mike holding well said!!

al-Sagar
imrul clueless

chotpoti
Imruilla making batting looking fugly

Nadim
that should have a wide.wtf umpire??

and kayes comes down the wk 44444444444444

rahat90
haha imrul!!!!!!!
even his 'charging down the wicket' shots are being edged

FaHiMa
ahahaYAY! couldnt catch it !

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:33 AM
There you go.. i think imrul heard me.

Nadim
Imruilla making batting looking fugly

chotpti vai........chotpoti khaite diben na? ekla eklai khaiben naki? :-|

al-Sagar
imrul ajke vhalo score korbe......

already catch utahaye no mans land e felaitese, just short or over the fielder

shabbir
July 10, 2010, 05:34 AM
I don't know why people continuously bashing Imrul, He has given lot of solidity in the opening.

Nadim
hehe extra runs. :D

Green Tea
56/1

chotpoti
July 10, 2010, 05:35 AM
in short- Imrul iz our left handed golla

rahat90
i think our top order is well set.
imrul looks ugly, but he gets along well with tamim and junaid, and somehow justtt somehow (i dunno how) but imrul seems to get the job done.
if only shakib can refind his form and riyad....
we would have an excellent batting line up!

al-Sagar

ei je ... ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Tb_hlkMy3ec/SWJE_M6FXXI/AAAAAAAADz8/bHs7WnsR-zE/s400/chotpoti-ishyseats.jpg

http://www.recipesbythepeople.com/img/recipes/main_image/main_47_90693_CHOTPOTI.jpg

http://www.bangla-sydney.com/album/27-randwick-1414-chotpoti.jpg

Ajfar
I don't know why people continuously bashing Imrul, He has given lot of solidity in the opening.

because some people only give a crap about boundary.

rashed411

whats the point when we lose eventually.

Green Tea
Current partnership 36 runs, 5.5 overs, RR: 6.17

chotpoti
July 10, 2010, 05:36 AM

bhaia ..match win korle daoat die khababo

Roni_uk
More Bangladeshis in Bristol than Trent Bridge... good to see..

Nadim
444444444 lovely from zunaid.great timing and placement

rr over 5555555555 :fire:

nice going

al-Sagar
:four:

what a shot by bizu again

rahat90
July 10, 2010, 05:37 AM

yehh i supose its getting the job done and not HOW the job is done, as far as imrul is concerned.
meanwhile, junaid is on red hot form! take my hats off to another JS in the dressing room for makin him into a proper batsman!

Green Tea

Ajfar

well according to your theory we should drop tamim and shakib as well. I mean what's the point we lose eventually right?

chotpoti
Zunaid...doing really good... he likes this opponent certainly:D

Equinox
Zunaed is pure class. He is our second world class batsman in the making.

Green Tea
63/1

Roni_uk
July 10, 2010, 05:38 AM
Anderson is soo rusty I am not sure why England keeps selecting him!

Green Tea
July 10, 2010, 05:38 AM
Tomorrow is world cup football final :big_hug::big_hug:

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:39 AM
Last 5 ovs 32/0 RR 6.40

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:39 AM
ei je ... ...

Ah!!! Mouth-watering!!

Sagor bhai, dilen to jivey jo; eney....:doh::)

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 05:40 AM
khela gorom hocche.... jome jabe khub taratari

chotpoti
ei je ... ...

bhaia eta ki korlen?? ekhon tho match bat die chotpoti khete hobe:D:D::D:::D:D

Equinox
There could have been two there. Imrul back on strike. Aghh.

rahat90

that is such a defeatist attitude
if one follows your theory...why do the bd team even turn out to play??
why does tamim get us off to blazing start wen we would lose, why does shakib take wickets when....
your statement makes no sense whatsoever

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:41 AM
well according to your theory we should drop tamim and shakib as well. I mean what's the point we lose eventually right?

No, thats not my theory. My theory is everyone go down trying (almost) While Imrul plays to stay in the team and dont care about winning.

Equinox
July 10, 2010, 05:41 AM
WTH that was the second bouncer of the over.

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:42 AM
:outbad: wth???

Roni_uk
gone

FaHiMa
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why ??? why ? why? Siddique :outbad:

rahat90
what the ****?!!!

Roni_uk
another umpring blunder

al-Sagar
Ah!!! Mouth-watering!!

Sagor bhai, dilen to jivey jo; eney....:doh::)

ami anlam jivey jol.....

ar ....

UMPIRE anbey chokhey jol

junaid gone

FaHiMa
July 10, 2010, 05:43 AM
WTF that wasnt out!

Equinox
Wow!! Asad Rauf has been granted asylum I think by the British authorities.

chotpoti
holy paki giving pathetic outtttttttt..:@@@@ kill rauf

rashed411
that is such a defeatist attitude
if one follows your theory...why do the bd team even turn out to play??
why does tamim get us off to blazing start wen we would lose, why does shakib take wickets when....
your statement makes no sense whatsoever

LoL u making me sound like a villain, i meant it for Imruls batting.

Baundule
July 10, 2010, 05:44 AM
Asad Rauf gets a wicket of a wide ball. The BCB has no balls.

rahat90
July 10, 2010, 05:45 AM
ok i change my mind lol maybe was out.
but it does make me wonder, why our bowlers never get the benefit of the doubt

Baundule
July 10, 2010, 05:45 AM
another umpring blunder
Not a blunder, it was intentional.

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 05:46 AM
BD should not play CRICKET ... becoz every game they cant escapre poor umpiring decision ....

Ajfar

Totally. He didn't even bother to wait a second to raise his finger.

rahat90
LoL u making me sound like a villain, i meant it for Imruls batting.

lol my bad
dint mean to make u sound like a villain
soz

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:48 AM

Tamim was also given out last game, when he wasnt out...Now days bowlers gets the benefit of the doubt, not ours...

Nadim
Ian Bell is on his way to hospital.yahhhhhhh:fire:

come on BD..lets score 250+..........

al-Sagar
ei umpire ra .... .....

rahat90
Wow!! Asad Rauf has been granted asylum I think by the British authorities.

lool
asad rauf has now ordered his lal fashfoot
bravo!

Fahim
RAHAT MUNIM! shut up u sana bhazi!

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 05:50 AM
ha ha ha umpire wide dise ..... BROAD appeal korlei out diye dito

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:50 AM
I do NOT understand...

From CI, regarding Zunaids' out:
"...sounds like it got a faint glove on the way down. Strangle, but a good decision."

How???

rahat90
July 10, 2010, 05:51 AM
best of wishes for ian bell
hope hes ok

Nadim
Broad to Junaid Siddique, OUT, 87.1 mph, out this time! Looks unlucky for Siddique! It was short once more, down the leg side, Siddique tried to work it down to fine leg, but looked like he's missed it. Massive appeal is given, sounds like it got a faint glove on the way down. Strangle, but a good decision.

This is crapninfo for u...........bunch of losers..

al-Sagar
pretty boy mone hoitese besh form e ase ....

rahat90
RAHAT MUNIM! shut up u sana bhazi!

dhur shalar fwa

chotpoti
July 10, 2010, 05:52 AM
if imrul play the whole 50 overs, we will make 140!!

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 05:53 AM
I do NOT understand...

From CI, regarding Zunaids' out:
"...sounds like it got a faint glove on the way down. Strangle, but a good decision."

How???

thats what snickometer shows ...... they yet havent showed hot spot ..... they show when strauss hits a ball four and it hits the middle of bat

Roni_uk
dhur khelar moja tai chole galo.. we have been always unlucky and JS wicket does not help. At least 50 runs taken away.

Nadim
NB.Free hit..imrul hit a 6666666666:six::six:

plzzzzzz

rashed411
if imrul play the whole 50 overs, we will make 140!!

yes

rahat90
oh no whyyy imrul on a no ball
bet its gona be a dot ball or a 1

Roni_uk
July 10, 2010, 05:54 AM
free hit.. com on bd

al-Sagar
free hit ....

my prediction .... bouncer .... imrul top edge catch

chotpoti
last ball was @ 90 mph......would be nice to c what Rubel can reach

Razi
Imrul to hit a free-hit, LOL.

rahat90
u see what i mean?

Nadim
oh man.stright to the fielder..good shot it was though....

74-2/15

Roni_uk
Well good shot but 1

al-Sagar
July 10, 2010, 05:55 AM
oh no whyyy imrul on a no ball
bet its gona be a dot ball or a 1

exactly sir

Roni_uk
NOW Junaid will be fined for shaking his head!!

kalpurush
This is crapninfo for u...........bunch of losers..
A bunch of criminals IMO.

rahat90
hands up
i think junaid was out.
but even still what hapend to benefit of doubt to batsman?

rashed411
July 10, 2010, 05:57 AM
hands up
i think junaid was out.
but even still what hapend to benefit of doubt to batsman?

Not when BD is batting, The benefit of the doubt goes to bowlers

chotpoti
NB.Free hit..imrul hit a 6666666666:six::six:

plzzzzzz

may b it was once in a lifetime opportunity for fans to c him hit 6 in a T20 match vs Kiwi...

if u cudnt watch it....then boro dukkho hoche :D:DD::D:DD:D:D

al-Sagar
run je kibhabe ashbe bujhtesi na ... ...

rahat90
A bunch of criminals IMO.

thats wat u get wen u get white englishman and a bunch of indian wannabees.
not a good formulae

Fahim
dhur shalar fwa

dhur shadha bhandor ekta sooor marmu

Razi
RR is still pretty good at around 5, but we have to make sure that we don't waste the PP.

kalpurush
July 10, 2010, 05:58 AM
NOW Junaid will be fined for shaking his head!!
BCB should protest against all these ugly umpiring.

Chutta Kamal saheb kichhu korbey money hoy na - setu achhe tar poket vari korar taley!:down:

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 05:58 AM
may b it was once in a lifetime opportunity for fans to c him hit 6 in a T20 match vs Kiwi...

if u cudnt watch it....then boro dukkho hoche :D:DD:::DD:D:D

Actually he hit 4 :six:'s so far in his ODI career......And i havent missed a single one;) so u failed!!!

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/player/280734.html