PDA

View Full Version : Bad News: Update on Mushfiq and Raqibul

Miraz
July 8, 2010, 04:49 PM
Raqibul has suffered a hairline fracture and will be out for at least 15 days.

According to preliminary diagnosis Mushfiq suffered a clot next to his eye and will be out for least 7 days. He has been transferred to an eye hospital for further assessment.

Ashraful and Naeem Islam are joining the squad for rest of the tour and Jahurul will keep for the next two ODIs.

Source: Team Management.

Dilscoop
July 8, 2010, 04:56 PM
You just can't keep that fool away can you? One way or the other, he returns. I can see his bhatki :D smile from here after hearing this news.

Very unfortunate for Raqibul. And get well soon Rahim.

simon
July 8, 2010, 05:00 PM
amazing incident,offcurse not in a positive way.
I thght Mushy will be out for longer period than Raqib.
ufff,bhal lagey na,etodin por Raquibul comeback korlo & that also with a fine innings,now we will hv to see Ashdafool & Chokka Naeem.

bujhee kom
This is indeed a very bad news! Double blow for us!

Thank you dear Miraz bhai for the update of these events.

We pray for our Mushy and Rok so that they heal fast and quick and so that Allah brings them right back to their cricket and the team. I hope Mushy's blood clot is not too serious and Rok's fracture heals fast and I hope they only get stronger from these injuries, Allah be praised.

Good thing for Ashraful and Islam to take this chance and utilize it and bask in glory and prove us all wrong. Best of luck to them two guys. Allah be praised.

Raynman
Raqibul has suffered a hairline fracture and will be out for at least 15 days.

According to preliminary diagnosis Mushfiq suffered a clot next to his eye and will be out for least 7 days. He has been transferred to an eye hospital for further assessment.

Ashraful and Naeem Islam are joining the squad for rest of the tour and Jahurul will keep for the next two ODIs.

Source: Team Management.

A cat ought to be jealous of how many lives this guy has :confused:

Tiger444
July 8, 2010, 05:02 PM
Wow how unlucky can we get..just when Roqibul played such a good innings today and now he's out of the tour..the bigger blow is definitely Mushfiq being out though..the guy is so valuable on the field and with the bat..now we just lost 2 of our more reliable batsmen..hopefully Jahurul is ok so that he can have the gloves and play at #4..man this is definitely not what we wanted..hope Roqibul and Mushy the best in recovering from their injuries..

Miraz
July 8, 2010, 05:04 PM
Jahurul is suffering from diarrhoea. I hope he becomes OK within tomorrow, otherwise it will be impossible for him to play on Saturday.

MohammedC
July 8, 2010, 05:08 PM
I feel sorry both Rock and Mushy. Thanks to Allah, Mushy was transferred to hospital there and then.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

bujhee kom
July 8, 2010, 05:09 PM
Jahurul is suffering from diarrhoea. I hope he becomes OK within tomorrow, otherwise it will be impossible for him to play on Saturday.
Ai hai hai, after eating Dhawath at your house Miraz bhai? Your Goshto Bhuna?

3 in a row! Allah Mabud! Allah is testing us, be strong people! Have faith in the Tigers!!
May Allah heal him fast and well

simon
July 8, 2010, 05:13 PM
oo achcha ,that's why Raqib is playing but no Jarule.
I was getting mad at the team mngment or selectors for not giving Jarule a chance after playing so well in the WrmUp.

Nafi
July 8, 2010, 05:17 PM
Wow can never take Ashraful out of the game, :lol: how ironic would it be that he makes very good score to put himself back in the squad

Tiger444
July 8, 2010, 05:17 PM

seriously why don't we give other young guys like Nazimuddin, Marshal Ayub, or Shamsur Rahman a chance? We need to learn to live without Ash..he's played so bad this year and him getting all these chances is getting really unfair..lets try some new young guys and see what they can offer..Don't really mind Naeem coming on board though..

MohammedC
July 8, 2010, 05:27 PM
I hope they will be in uk before Saturdays match. Tomorrow being Friday there are no biman flights ( who are the only carrier that flies directly from Dhaka). Even if they do reach uk it will be late on Friday.

simon
July 8, 2010, 05:27 PM
seriously why don't we give other young guys like Nazimuddin, Marshal Ayub, or Shamsur Rahman a chance? We need to learn to live without Ash..he's played so bad this year and him getting all these chances is getting really unfair..lets try some new young guys and see what they can offer..Don't really mind Naeem coming on board though..

Keeping Ash out of the squad is beyond BCB's ability,it's some thing inevitable.
God is very kind to him.
Rakhe Allah marey ke.!

magic boy
July 8, 2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/images/smilies/face-palm.gif

Tiger-ess
July 8, 2010, 05:37 PM
Oh god damn it! I dont know what Im more upset at....Mushi/Rock's injury OR Ash/Nayeem's inclusion to the team!!!

aniksh1
July 8, 2010, 05:56 PM
So since there is no pressure on Ash to perform now and nothing is expected..he better perform...lol

Farhad
July 8, 2010, 06:38 PM
So since there is no pressure on Ash to perform now and nothing is expected..he better perform...lol

Thats one way to look at it. Or he could be in more pressure to perform as its unlikely he'll get a chance like this again...

Roni_uk
July 8, 2010, 06:39 PM
how is Ashraful going to play on Saturday. If he flies from BD tomorrow (Friday).. he will reach uk late Friday evening. Few hours of sleep and on the field? Come on.. we might as well play with 10 men.

Is Ash lucky or does he know black magic?

bujhee kom
July 8, 2010, 06:48 PM
^^I think Ash has a pet Jinnie/Jinaiah.

sir john
July 8, 2010, 09:40 PM
Sad news,both get injured.
But bringing ashraful and naeem is only obtion BCB have i think guys.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

nycpro96
July 8, 2010, 09:46 PM
I think Naeem deserves a chance to bat in the top order near no. 4 in the XI. I have a feeling he'll do good. He never really got a true shot to show what he can actually do. He wasn't the slogger we all expect to watch nowadays. We made him that cricketer.

shakibrulz
July 8, 2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks Miraz bro, sad news, and if Jahurul can't play tomorrow it'd be a bigger blow.

And Ashraful and Nayeem replacing them? Christ..

wiseshah
July 8, 2010, 10:18 PM
instead of ash and naeem

we should have 2 from here

anamul
sabbir
shuvagoto
najimuddin
shamsur rahman shuvo

fool BCB

FagunerAgun
July 8, 2010, 10:55 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Khek Khek Khek

jabber375
July 8, 2010, 11:03 PM
Feeling very sad for Mushy and Roqibul. Happy to see Ash back in the team. C'mon Ash, I know you can do it, just shut the mouth of your haters who keeps forgetting all your magical performances for Tigers !!

al Furqaan
July 8, 2010, 11:30 PM
I hope they will be in uk before Saturdays match. Tomorrow being Friday there are no biman flights ( who are the only carrier that flies directly from Dhaka). Even if they do reach uk it will be late on Friday.

haha, a "direct" biman flight will probably still arrive after an Emirates flight via Dubai leaving dhaka the next day.

Tigers_eye
July 8, 2010, 11:41 PM
If things do not go well Junaed will have to keep.

FaHiMa
July 9, 2010, 01:00 AM
oh wow ...so ash will be playing . LOL You just can't keep him away.
Too bad for mushy and Raqibul... and now Jahurul's sick as well? WHAT LUCK! :|

dolcevita
July 9, 2010, 01:32 AM
Wow can never take Ashraful out of the game, :lol: how ironic would it be that he makes very good score to put himself back in the squad

There is 50% chance that he get out before he scores 10 runs , then 1% chance that he score 50+

dolcevita
July 9, 2010, 01:34 AM
Feeling very sad for Mushy and Roqibul. Happy to see Ash back in the team. C'mon Ash, I know you can do it, just shut the mouth of your haters who keeps forgetting all your magical performances for Tigers !!

I mark your word

His better chance to shine is at number 8 we need a slogger

_Rafi_
July 9, 2010, 01:41 AM
Other than Ash, Nayeem and Shamsur Shuvo we dont have any batsman playing cricket in recent time at home. Shuvaghoto, Nasir, Alok etc weren't involve in any cricketing activity for a long time. So selectors had to blindly choose Ash and Nayeem. Shamsur Shuvo ruled out cause we have already two inexperience batsmen in our squad.

_Rafi_
July 9, 2010, 01:47 AM
This indicates how bad is our cricket administration. We are supposed to play A team matches, Academy team matches in our domestic off season. It will always keep your options for national team alive. Instead we play most of our A team, Academy team in winter season which directly clash with our domestic fixture. We dont have any plan whatsoever.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 02:24 AM
so this is what I understand ....

both Raqibul and Mushfiq are gonna be out for the rest of the tour that is 2 ODI agaisnt england and then the Associate ODI games. may be mushfiq has sligh chance to play the associate games.

pity on raqibul ... when u got ur first call back to national team u retired .... now ur 2nd call back u got injured ... is it a poetic justice. i feel this is a lesson for Raqibul. he is still receiving some deserved punishment for the crazy retirement, in some other way.

and for mushfiq, may be all the bod-dua of mushfiq should not keep and some other should keep has been granted. now we will see some other man keep. we will find out if the jahuruls or others are better than mushfiq or not.

in a sad way, we are getting some of our wishes fulfilled

yaseer
July 9, 2010, 02:28 AM
Yes, Bad news indeed.
I hope Jahurul's stomach will be ok for the 2nd ODI. While Ashraful/Nayeem coming in, I do not think our line up has become weak. The fact now is to perform in the 2nd ODI.

magic boy
July 9, 2010, 02:33 AM
pity on raqibul ... when u got ur first call back to national team u retired .... now ur 2nd call back u got injured ... is it a poetic justice. i feel this is a lesson for Raqibul. he is still receiving some deserved punishment for the crazy retirement, in some other way.

and for mushfiq, may be all the bod-dua of mushfiq should not keep and some other should keep has been granted. now we will see some other man keep. we will find out if the jahuruls or others are better than mushfiq or not.

excuse me..this is too harsh on them. Both are badly injured and instead of good wishing you're cursing like village ladies for their lose.

all those players are our asset.if anybody got hurt should be treated like someone of our very own.

Nadim
July 9, 2010, 02:54 AM
:( Bad news........Seems Ashraful have all the luck in the world...dole thika bat poirao dole dhukte somoy lagena or....

yaseer
July 9, 2010, 03:03 AM
:( Bad news........Seems Ashraful have all the luck in the world...dole thika bat poirao dole dhukte somoy lagena or....

Moral of the story: Always pick Ashraful in the team :)

WarWolf
July 9, 2010, 03:06 AM
excuse me..this is too harsh on them. Both are badly injured and instead of good wishing you're cursing like village ladies for their lose.

all those players are our asset.if anybody got hurt should be treated like someone of our very own.
He is not cursing. He is telling the facts.

crikfreak
July 9, 2010, 03:54 AM
this is just sad.... rok played really well yesterday...n now he's out... n poor mushy.... i hope he'll be okay soon.... n johurul is also ill... i hope he gets better b4 the next match,..... i really dont wanna c junaid keep......

n ash back in..... uffffff.... Y IS IT THT NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY WE CANT KEEP HIM OUT?????

Roni_uk
July 9, 2010, 05:26 AM
Asraful will be landing in B'ham airport and will be driven straight to Edgbaston - lol (source - me). Expect a sleepy Ashraful.

Miraz
July 9, 2010, 06:02 AM
Here comes the official news from BCB.

Date: Friday, 09 July 2010

BCB Media Release

Mohammad Ashraful replaces Roqibul Hasan

Bangladesh batsman Roqibul Hasan, who sustained an injury on his left foot while batting during the first ODI against England at Trent Bridge on Thursday, has been ruled out of the remainder of the UK tour as he requires around two weeks to recover. Mohammad Ashraful will replace Roqibul in the Bangladesh squad. Ashraful left Dhaka for London today morning.

All-rounder Naeem Islam will also join the squad and is due to fly tomorrow (Saturday) morning because of the injury situation in the team with wicketkeeper Mushfiqur Rahim nursing a bruised cheek after being struck by a ball below the left eye. He has been kept under observation.

Media & Communications Department, BCB

riankhan
July 9, 2010, 06:39 AM
Ohh noooooo......Allah Bachaw......we are doomed again!......If Ash scores some runs.....he will play for ever again!

:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:

:hairpull::hairpull::hairpull::hairpull::hairpull: :hairpull::hairpull::hairpull:

auntu
July 9, 2010, 07:31 AM
[বাংলা](১)[/বাংলা] raqibul has suffered a hairline fracture and will be out for at least 15 days.

According to preliminary diagnosis [বাংলা](২)[/বাংলা]mushfiq suffered a clot next to his eye and will be out for least 7 days. He has been transferred to an eye hospital for further assessment.

(৩)ashraful and naeem islam are joining the squad for rest of the tour and jahurul will keep for the next two odis.

Source: Team management.

[বাংলা](৪)[/বাংলা]jahurul is suffering from diarrhoea. I hope he becomes ok within tomorrow, otherwise it will be impossible for him to play on saturday.

[বাংলা](১) মরার উপর খাড়ার ঘা
(২) গোদের উপর বিষ ফোড়া
(৩) বিনা মেঘে বজ্রপাত
(৪) ফাটা কপাল [/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]সামগ্রিক প্রেক্ষাপটেঃ হাতে হারিকেন...[/বাংলা]

Nadim
July 9, 2010, 10:15 AM
According to cricinfo Shagir Hossain also called up...Even though i think its a bad decision. shagir is more of a test player than OD. Anamul Haque bijoy would have been the perfect replacement.
Bangladesh have called up batsman Mohammad Ashraful, allrounder Naeem Islam and wicketkeeper Saghir Hossain to their injury-hit squad in England.

http://www.cricinfo.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/story/466633.html

Nadim
July 9, 2010, 10:38 AM
Wicketkeeper Sahgir Hossain will join them if he receives a visa in time.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/other_international/bangladesh/8802850.stm

Murad
July 9, 2010, 10:40 AM
^^^ Don't worry Nadim. He won't reach UK before the last game against England. He will probably miss the Ireland game as well.

Fahim
July 9, 2010, 10:57 AM
im actually excited ashraful is making his return i dunno why lol

al Furqaan
July 9, 2010, 11:44 AM

BCB Media Release

Bangladesh batsman Roqibul Hasan, who sustained an injury on his left foot while batting during the first ODI against England at Trent Bridge on Thursday, has been ruled out of the remainder of the UK tour as he requires around two weeks to recover. Mohammad Ashraful will replace Roqibul in the Bangladesh squad. Ashraful left Dhaka for London today morning.

All-rounder Naeem Islam will also join the squad and is due to fly tomorrow (Saturday) morning because of the injury situation in the team with wicketkeeper Mushfiqur Rahim nursing a bruised cheek after being struck by a ball below the left eye. He has been kept under observation.

Media & Communications Department, BCB

i can understand the delay with pavel as a totally new player yet to get a visa...but why is Naeem leaving after ashraful? wasn't he in the test squad...he should already have his visa ready...he should leave ASAP, ie with ash.

Tiger444
July 9, 2010, 11:46 AM
so this is what I understand ....

both Raqibul and Mushfiq are gonna be out for the rest of the tour that is 2 ODI agaisnt england and then the Associate ODI games. may be mushfiq has sligh chance to play the associate games.

offstump that was pretty harsh by you in my opinion..ya I know what Roqibul did was not good but we have to forget what happened and move on..and also saying him getting injured is poetic justice for what he did is nonsensical..here we are struggling to get any wins and we're talking about teaching people lessons? Also in regards of seeing people other then Mushy keeping..is that really what you want?

You might not mean it but from what I have read it seems that you wanted Roqibul to get injured so he could still receive his punishment and wanted Mushy to get injured so others can have chances to keep..I thought you were a much more matured person then that offstump..

Tiger444
July 9, 2010, 11:54 AM
This decision of bringing Ash back is beyond moronic..the guy is completely lost in his batting, has the 2nd worst batting average for a batsman, and on top of that the worst SR this year and now we're bringing him up to England? I don't care how much experience the guy has..he doesn't play like a senior player at all and after all these years he still throws away his wicket..on top of that he just needs a break from cricket and rethink his approach..why not try out a player like Nazimuddin who did so good in the A team? Or try out a guy like Marshal Ayub who deserves a chance? It's just setting a bad example for other guys who have talent..

Murad
July 9, 2010, 12:05 PM
i can understand the delay with pavel as a totally new player yet to get a visa...but why is Naeem leaving after ashraful? wasn't he in the test squad...he should already have his visa ready...he should leave ASAP, ie with ash.

It's because Ash lives in Dhaka and Naeem in Rajshahi.

Anher
July 9, 2010, 12:08 PM
[বাংলা]
(৩) বিনা মেঘে বজ্রপাত
[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]সামগ্রিক প্রেক্ষাপটেঃ হাতে হারিকেন...[/বাংলা]
[বাংলা]
অন্তু ভাই এই আশরাফুলটা আবার কে? কেমন খেলে? কোন পজিশান এ খেলে?
নতূন কোন ব্যাটসম্যান মনে হচ্ছে। পুরান পুরান নামি দামি সব ব্যাটসম্যানরা ভাত পায়না আবার ওয়াল্ডকাপের আগে নতুন মালের আমদানি।
হারিকেনের আলোতো ঝড় বৃষ্টিতেও নিভেনা...সামগ্রিক প্রেক্ষাপটেঃ আমার তো মনে হচ্ছে হাতে কুপি বাতি।
[/বাংলা]

simon
July 9, 2010, 12:12 PM
I wld prefer Naeem than Ash.
Difference between Ash & any other plyr is that every1 fights against the opponents whereas Ash fights with himself,it shows in every match.

LateCut
July 9, 2010, 12:27 PM
Hmmm that makes sense now! One of my informers saw Asharfool entering a Vodoo Clinic and coming out with a doll resembling Rokibul. He also caught him chewing the left leg of the doll.

auntu
July 9, 2010, 12:34 PM
[বাংলা]
অন্তু ভাই এই আশরাফুলটা আবার কে? কেমন খেলে? কোন পজিশান এ খেলে?
নতূন কোন ব্যাটসম্যান মনে হচ্ছে। পুরান পুরান নামি দামি সব ব্যাটসম্যানরা ভাত পায়না আবার ওয়াল্ডকাপের আগে নতুন মালের আমদানি।
হারিকেনের আলোতো ঝড় বৃষ্টিতেও নিভেনা...সামগ্রিক প্রেক্ষাপটেঃ আমার তো মনে হচ্ছে হাতে কুপি বাতি।
[/বাংলা]
[বাংলা]আনহার ভাই, ভালোই বললেন।

এই আশরাফুল ছেলেটা সাইজে ছোট কিন্তু চিন্তা-ভাবনা বেশ বড়। অসম্ভম বড় এক কপাল নিয়ে জন্মিয়েছে। এক জমানায় কিছু কারিশমা দেখিয়েছিলো। তবে কিনা সে বাৎসরিক ডেলিভারীতে বড়ই বিশ্বাসী।

এই বার মনে হয় এক ফুয়ে কুপ্পি নিভবে। [/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
July 9, 2010, 02:37 PM
Guys I don't how to say this, I am not trying to make you guys mad or something, but I have a real good feeling about Ash this time, I am putting $$ on him. I think this time he will do something big time, I don't know, I just know it, it just feels like he will go bizerk with the bat and fire up!. I think a real storm is coming....Octuopus Paul predicted it on Ashraful!!

al Furqaan
July 9, 2010, 04:37 PM
It's because Ash lives in Dhaka and Naeem in Rajshahi.

there should be several flights a day from rajshahi to dhaka on at least a few different carriers...

MohammedC
July 9, 2010, 05:10 PM
there should be several flights a day from rajshahi to dhaka on at least a few different carriers...

Just checked Biman,GMG and uniteds website looks like there are no flights to and from Rajshahi

http://www.biman-airlines.com/schedule/dom_schedule.asp

http://www.uabdl.com/schedule.html

http://www.gmgairlines.com/site/destinations.php

BASSMAN
July 9, 2010, 05:31 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the young lads. May Allah have them with a swift recovery.

WarWolf
July 9, 2010, 06:08 PM
Just checked Biman,GMG and uniteds website looks like there are no flights to and from Rajshahi

http://www.biman-airlines.com/schedule/dom_schedule.asp

http://www.uabdl.com/schedule.html

http://www.gmgairlines.com/site/destinations.php
Biman has flights between Dhaka and Rajshahi. Unfortunately Biman site is not updated and their copyright information proves it. (Copyright © 2002 Biman Bangladesh Airlines http://www.biman-airlines.com/image/stop.gif All Rights Reserved)

shajib14
July 9, 2010, 06:19 PM
Guys I don't how to say this, I am not trying to make you guys mad or something, but I have a real good feeling about Ash this time, I am putting $$ on him. I think this time he will do something big time, I don't know, I just know it, it just feels like he will go bizerk with the bat and fire up!. I think a real storm is coming....Octuopus Paul predicted it on Ashraful!!

That storm will only bring curse to our team. Because by now everybody knows one good innings confirms Ashraful's place for another 50 innings and 50 guaranteed failure. We just cannot afford to have him in the team. Real ominous sign for us now. Its not only the matter of losing the matches, one loose person can loosen up the mentality and determination of whole team. Its a long term affect. just when i was expecting that the team would regain its solidity slowly and probably start winning few matches within few months, this happened. Oh Allah save us from this distress.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2010, 10:10 PM
offstump that was pretty harsh by you in my opinion..ya I know what Roqibul did was not good but we have to forget what happened and move on..and also saying him getting injured is poetic justice for what he did is nonsensical..here we are struggling to get any wins and we're talking about teaching people lessons? Also in regards of seeing people other then Mushy keeping..is that really what you want?

You might not mean it but from what I have read it seems that you wanted Roqibul to get injured so he could still receive his punishment and wanted Mushy to get injured so others can have chances to keep..I thought you were a much more matured person then that offstump..

may be some of my selection of words have not been appropriate that's why u are getting a complete different sense.

just see my last line i said. i said "in a sad way, some of our wishes are getting fulfilled"
i think i missed a letter s. the word our should be ours

i am really sad about both the injuries. but lots of people who always wanted raqibul out of team and mushfiq not keeping are now happy.

about raqibul, he deserved a punishment and he got one. personally i wanted him back but perhaps a bit later as i was concerned whether he is low in confidence or out of form specially after his performance in the A team against WI-A. so i felt may be he should come back with some domestic performance. But now as he is back and also back in form with a good innings why should i want him out now ??? and specially with injury.

and in this forum and outside this forum there are lots of ppl who are not fan of mushfiqs keeping. they want to see him play as a batsman and try out the jahurul, dhiman, pavel, mithun, anamul and others. but i think i have at least 20 posts in this forum where i said thought mushfiq may not be up to standard but still he is better than the rest. i am one of those who always defended mushfiq. but now with the sacrifice of mushfiq due to injury those who want to see others keeping will get their wishes fulfilled.

perhaps some of my world selections or sentence formation or use of verbs have made u misunderstand me. sorry for that.

Tiger444
July 9, 2010, 10:36 PM
may be some of my selection of words have not been appropriate that's why u are getting a complete different sense.

just see my last line i said. i said "in a sad way, some of our wishes are getting fulfilled"
i think i missed a letter s. the word our should be ours

i am really sad about both the injuries. but lots of people who always wanted raqibul out of team and mushfiq not keeping are now happy.

about raqibul, he deserved a punishment and he got one. personally i wanted him back but perhaps a bit later as i was concerned whether he is low in confidence or out of form specially after his performance in the A team against WI-A. so i felt may be he should come back with some domestic performance. But now as he is back and also back in form with a good innings why should i want him out now ??? and specially with injury.

and in this forum and outside this forum there are lots of ppl who are not fan of mushfiqs keeping. they want to see him play as a batsman and try out the jahurul, dhiman, pavel, mithun, anamul and others. but i think i have at least 20 posts in this forum where i said thought mushfiq may not be up to standard but still he is better than the rest. i am one of those who always defended mushfiq. but now with the sacrifice of mushfiq due to injury those who want to see others keeping will get their wishes fulfilled.

perhaps some of my world selections or sentence formation or use of verbs have made u misunderstand me. sorry for that.

Ya I misunderstood what you were trying to say. Sorry if you felt I jumped to a conclusion so soon.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

BANFAN
July 10, 2010, 01:45 AM

BCB Media Release

Lucky guy. Perfect example of 'Karo poush mash, karo shorbonash"

if he can help to repeat a cardiff... ideal situation, he has nothing to lose ... he will be otherwise removed when they comeback from injury. C'mon Ashy, grab it with four hands/legs ;)

MohammedC
July 10, 2010, 06:53 PM
^^I think Ash has a pet Jinnie/Jinaiah.

Hmmm that makes sense now! One of my informers saw Asharfool entering a Vodoo Clinic and coming out with a doll resembling Rokibul. He also caught him chewing the left leg of the doll.

I am begining to belive this vodoo magic. Are you sure he came out with only Rokibul's doll coz I think he also had Ian Bells doll.

I wonder if he has anyone else's.