PDA

View Full Version : Why wasnt Riyad used to bowl

Nafi
July 10, 2010, 04:15 PM
Even Ashraful got one over. :-|

Would have been worth while to give him atleast one over to see if he could have kept it tight. But then again all bowlers were performing, so maybe thats why he wasnt needed.

Nadim
July 10, 2010, 04:17 PM
his bowling in odi is not up2 the mark. Always bowls 1 short/wide delivery per over. Plus no1 actually bowled bad today so there was no need him to bowl.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

auntu
July 10, 2010, 04:49 PM
Today there was no space for his bowling.
Good captaincy.

shabbir
July 11, 2010, 01:19 AM
he is a crap bowler for one day format,Ash looks more potent bowler than him,If he doesn't improve his batting,soon he will lost his place in the team

BANFAN
July 11, 2010, 02:03 AM
Good captaincy.

He could have taken the over of Ash and one more so Mash didnt have to bowl the 49th over.

cricket_king
July 11, 2010, 03:13 AM
It was a mystery as to why Ash was given an over ahead of him, moreso because Ash was bowling his offspinners. Anyway, all's well as long as we win.

Megh
July 11, 2010, 03:15 AM
[বাংলা]কারন, রিয়াদের বোলিং-এর দরকার আমাদের কালকে ছিলো না তাই বোলিং করায় নাই। খালি খালি ম্যাচ জেতার পরও ভুল বাইর করতে চান।[/বাংলা]

auntu
July 11, 2010, 03:21 AM
He could have taken the over of Ash and one more so Mash didnt have to bowl the 49th over.
Yes he can. Mash played a gamble with Ash.
It didn't work out.

Baundule
July 11, 2010, 04:00 AM
He is made useless in the team. His role is not defined and like Naeem he is going to a waste.

lamisa
July 11, 2010, 06:08 AM
exactly,it's very evident that he's not at top form with the bat,what's the point of having him at 7 when he can't slog and he's not even given the ball?

al-Sagar
July 11, 2010, 12:08 PM
To prove the statement (righy or wrong)

"shakib underbowls riadh"

Fazal
July 11, 2010, 01:41 PM
Why Riyad wan't used ahead of Ashraful?

I guess because we have some obligation to give the Village Idiot the opportunity to show his new tricks in his bag i.e an attempted bouncer.

Ops ...he is not a FB.. it was hit for a six.

But atleast we tried to rehabilitate the VI. Its for good cause.

_Rafi_
July 11, 2010, 02:32 PM
Why Riyad wan't used ahead of Ashraful?

I guess because we have some obligation to give the Village Idiot the opportunity to show his new tricks in his bag i.e an attempted bouncer.

Ops ...he is not a FB.. it was hit for a six.

But atleast we tried to rehabilitate the VI. Its for good cause.

welcome back Mamu. We missed you.

riad
July 11, 2010, 03:07 PM
I think Riyadh and Nayeem were in the team as a place holder ..... as we did not have enough quality bowler or batsman so we opted for below average alrounders. Now we will be getting better batsman or bowler they will lose their place in the team. They have to be either good bowler or good batsman first to be in the team. Every one should have specific role in the team to become world beaters eventually .......:flag:

wiseshah
July 11, 2010, 05:04 PM
Good captaincy.

his 49th over almost killed us. it was shafiul who saved us. there should be a rule that mashrafe will never bowl in last 10 over.