PDA

View Full Version : Will you be/were you at the ground @ Edgbaston, cheering for a series win???

al Furqaan
July 11, 2010, 04:40 PM
just want to see how many BC members would go to potentially witness a huge piece of BD history unravel live.

past tense options since this poll is only 12 hours away from the start of the match.

btw, ideally, only UK members should vote...unless for some reason you live outside the UK and are still traveling to this match - in which case you DEFINITELY need to vote!

Purbasha T
July 11, 2010, 04:45 PM
Nope. :(

al Furqaan
July 11, 2010, 04:48 PM
Its OK purbasha...i prefer watching on the internet anyways...although live matches have their own charm, i'm more aware of the match situation with the commies input and access to cricinfo ;)

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 04:53 PM
I will be going inshAllah

rahat90
July 11, 2010, 05:47 PM
i will also be going.
is there any way i can listen to comentry though on radio? anyone know what radio station (if any) would broadcast game? just so that i can watch live and listen to comm at same time

bujhee kom
July 11, 2010, 06:09 PM
I am not going, I can't commute that far....if the bus doesn't go there, I don't shop there! But I would like to go, that's why I voted.

+ Don't shoot a tiger, Ban Hundguns from our Streets and Jungles! - Citizens Against Violence.

MohammedC
July 11, 2010, 06:10 PM
Radio 4 long wave. Best thing to do is get ecb radio from the ground. With that you can listen to sky sports commentary also
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Nafi
July 11, 2010, 06:15 PM
I sincerely doubt ZeeshanM will travel across the Atlantic to see the match

Tiger-ess
July 11, 2010, 06:29 PM
I got a Mashrafe poster made today....it looks slighty retared now after I've fiddled with it but cant really notice it...I hope they let me take it in!

rahat90
July 11, 2010, 06:34 PM
Radio 4 long wave. Best thing to do is get ecb radio from the ground. With that you can listen to sky sports commentary also
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

thanks bhai

Nadim
July 12, 2010, 04:27 AM
yes, i will be going or yes, i did go
MohammedC, Murad, rahat90, Roni_uk, rubel_18, Tiger-ess, ZeeshanM

Chapa mara ar jaiga panna........:timeout:

http://i29.tinypic.com/10h4lrq.png

Zeeshan
July 12, 2010, 04:28 AM
Lol I am there with my heart. E-)

Tiger-ess
July 12, 2010, 05:33 PM
I was there today:-D just got home freaking exahusted!

Had a good time even though bd were appailing. A lot of bangladeshi fans were there who created a really good atmosphere.

Although I left when Mash got out and Riayd started playing test, Im really glad i was there to see off the tigers in what could be there last match in English soil until another 10 years!!!