PDA

View Full Version : It's Time

Rommel
July 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
Haven't opened a thread in a while but the upcoming match calls for it. The fans believe, Siddons believes, and I think the Boys are starting to believe. We've had a rough year but all is well after yesterday's victory. Now is the time to see if we can put it all together, get over the hump and win the Natwest Trophy. Tamim and Shakib have not clicked with the bat yet, and they are due...

100 overs of good, solid Cricket and we win the Cup. We've been in this situation before, but have unfortunately not been able to come good. However, the events that have transpired this year have toughened the Boys up. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. It's time things finally start to go our way. It's time the Umpires make correct decisions. It's time the critics shut up and just admire the beauty (sometimes) of Bangladesh Cricket. It's time we finally raise our game when facing expectations. It's just time. Lets go Boys, fight hard and make us proud.

tonoy
July 11, 2010, 08:48 PM
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

Boo Yah!!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/dankstick/PEANUT_BUTTER_JELLY_TIME-wd1dl9-d.jpg

Fahim
July 11, 2010, 09:08 PM
oh yes it showtime baby!

Ajfar
July 11, 2010, 09:20 PM
It's our time that's for sure. Nice speech Ro. Definitely pumped me up.

@ tonoy bhai biryanir ki hoilo?

al Furqaan
July 11, 2010, 09:24 PM
well stated, kiddo.

it is time to throw that Bandor off our backs.

first chance NZ 2008...failed (twice).

2nd chance SL 2009...fail, heart wrencthing.

3rd chance ENG 2010...???

bujhee kom
July 11, 2010, 09:31 PM
It's time, yeah!! For some good time!!

Go Baby Bangladesh!! All the way! No stopping now! No break now! I can't stop now!! Full throatle Space Ship! Mother Ship! Rock on!!

My dearest Ro bro, A happy jamity jaam birthday wish for you! I don't know how other bhais and apas missed that!!

BTW Ro bro, who's that? Is that Justine Baiber in your avatar?

bujhee kom
July 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah, it's time for some bbq! It's miller time, it's time for to give, after the puff puff!

tonoy
July 11, 2010, 09:42 PM
@ tonoy bhai biryanir ki hoilo?

Oi cheleh, sharadin biryani khele cholesterol er ki hobe?

Alchemist
July 11, 2010, 09:45 PM
@Rommel: I kind of disagree with the 'Siddons believes' part. I saw his interview at sky and don't think he still believes in our ability. Just my opinion though.

Otherwise, completely agree with you and yes, it is time. May Allah help our tigers.

zainab
July 11, 2010, 11:15 PM
I am sure that the players pray before they play. But all the prayers would not help bad performance. BD should know that England is now wiser and will remedy that defeat, so they have to be 50 percent better to beat England, they barely won the match in the last over, but it was a fab ulous and exciting finish, unfortunately, I did not see it live, but saw the highlights.i am not Bangladeshi, but my heart was full of joy for this team.

Rifat
July 12, 2010, 12:24 AM
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

Boo Yah!!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/dankstick/PEANUT_BUTTER_JELLY_TIME-wd1dl9-d.jpg

i miss your old avatar pic....:)

BANFAN
July 12, 2010, 02:06 AM
I am sure that the players pray before they play. But all the prayers would not help bad performance. BD should know that England is now wiser and will remedy that defeat, so they have to be 50 percent better to beat England, they barely won the match in the last over, but it was a fab ulous and exciting finish, unfortunately, I did not see it live, but saw the highlights.i am not Bangladeshi, but my heart was full of joy for this team.

You are absolutely right. We need a much bigger effort to win the next match.

And who said you are not a Bangladeshi ? :)

BANFAN
July 12, 2010, 02:28 AM
Haven't opened a thread in a while but the upcoming match calls for it. The fans believe, Siddons believes, and I think the Boys are starting to believe. We've had a rough year but all is well after yesterday's victory. Now is the time to see if we can put it all together, get over the hump and win the Natwest Trophy. Tamim and Shakib have not clicked with the bat yet, and they are due...

100 overs of good, solid Cricket and we win the Cup. We've been in this situation before, but have unfortunately not been able to come good. However, the events that have transpired this year have toughened the Boys up. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. It's time things finally start to go our way. It's time the Umpires make correct decisions. It's time the critics shut up and just admire the beauty (sometimes) of Bangladesh Cricket. It's time we finally raise our game when facing expectations. It's just time. Lets go Boys, fight hard and make us proud.

Ya, It's time. And feel proud yourselves.

ahnaf
July 12, 2010, 04:31 AM
@Rommel: I kind of disagree with the 'Siddons believes' part. I saw his interview at sky and don't think he still believes in our ability. Just my opinion though.

Otherwise, completely agree with you and yes, it is time. May Allah help our tigers.

bro.. Ajker prothom alo porcho?? Siddons also belive that we can beat any team..

Bond
July 12, 2010, 08:20 AM
It was a fluke win, our loss today will prove everything.

Dilscoop
July 12, 2010, 03:17 PM
Jinx

meazz1
July 12, 2010, 04:06 PM
It’s time we stop playing real cricket and play Wii beach cricket.
I see a tend here for our BD cricket, every 25 to 35 games or 7 months, we win 1 game.

rahat90
July 12, 2010, 07:39 PM
It’s time we stop playing real cricket and play Wii beach cricket.
I see a tend here for our BD cricket, every 25 to 35 games or 7 months, we win 1 game.

if u dont beleive in bd cricket, dont follow it.
simples

meazz1
July 12, 2010, 08:15 PM
if u dont beleive in bd cricket, dont follow it.
simples

Nowhere in my statement i ever mentioned I don't believe in BD cricket.
I believe that Bd is not a team who can win convincingly.

I like to follow because I want to hang with the losers!!

zainab
July 13, 2010, 06:31 AM
You are absolutely right. We need a much bigger effort to win the next match.

And who said you are not a Bangladeshi ? :)

Thank you Banfan for making me a Bangladeshi. I have been an avid fan for years and in spite of all their defeats, I also enjoy a win, I always wish them the best and pray for them to win, but many times they have disappointed me, but I never stay mad at them.
i also support my WI team even though they play crappy cricket, my other teams are SL and India.