PDA

View Full Version : Best captancy ever by Bangladeshi

jahidus200
July 12, 2010, 12:32 AM
You got to give credit to masraffie for this kind of performanec. Bangladesh win because of him. Who would thought middle of 35 overs their will be sleep positions. And Bangladesh gets Luke right most crucial wicket. And the way he change the bowler that's was really great changing . Welcome masraffie for long term captain.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Shocky
July 12, 2010, 01:19 AM
my eyes were full of tears to see that victory...to see the captaincy...to see the thirst of win...to see the commietment...they were fighting till the end, this is our green and red...i luv u bd cricket team...i luv u mashrafe...allah tomar moto fighter k rohmot korun.

BANFAN
July 12, 2010, 01:55 AM
Don't know if that was the best captaincy ever.

He was good in this match, was attacking with field, which he didnt do in the previous match. Hope he continues to attack in the right time and in right ways. Bringing in Ash was a mistake, bringing himself in 49th over was a mistake, Needed to be on the close in fielders to stop signles etc to talk about some of the mistakes.

Eng was very much on course to win, till Shafiul took the last wkt. 06 from 4 balls were just nothing, even with injured bell. I give more credit to Mash as a bowler, Rubel and Shafiul for their excellent bowling. That brought us the victory.

_Rafi_
July 12, 2010, 02:00 AM
Shakib's captaincy in WestIndies tests. He captained a 10 men BD team(Mash injured) in first test and played brilliant captain's knock and bowled well and rightfully earned MOM award. In second test he was good too.

bdtiger
July 12, 2010, 02:03 AM
Mashrafe has better leadership quality no doubt. He is strong and knows how to handle things. He is the best captain of Bangladesh. He can lead the team from the front.

reyme
July 12, 2010, 02:34 AM
[বাংলা]Jahidus tumi eto banan bhul koro keno? Thread khulecho, kintu Mashrafe Mortaza (http://www.banglacricket.com/england-v-bangladesh-2010/content/current/player/56007.html) bananta thik moto korte parlena :(
[/বাংলা]

BANFAN
July 12, 2010, 02:47 AM
Mashrafe has better leadership quality no doubt. He is strong and knows how to handle things. He is the best captain of Bangladesh. He can lead the team from the front.

Not always, His performance in test cricket isnt that good, his fitness problems will probably not allow him a longer career in Test cricket. in ODIs, He has bad days, He is lacking pace, He is very bad in death overs ... Despite all those he can become a good ODI/Test capatin by BD standards. But we don't need to make him a superman/idol to worship.

shakibrulz
July 12, 2010, 04:04 AM
Bringing in Ash was a mistake, bringing himself in 49th over was a mistake, Needed to be on the close in fielders to stop signles etc to talk about some of the mistakes.
Bowling Ash was a debatable decision, but he often does okay with the ball, plus chips in with a wicket sometimes. Nothing wrong in trying.

But bringing Mash wasn't a mistake, he almost got Trott for that Yorker, but was lucky to get away with a boundary for that.

Eng was very much on course to win, till Shafiul took the last wkt. 06 from 4 balls were just nothing, even with injured bell. I give more credit to Mash as a bowler, Rubel and Shafiul for their excellent bowling. That brought us the victory.

Selection of right bowlers at the right time is a captians job too, and I disagree about bringing the field in too, because the field looks fine considering that they needed to raise the runrate to build pressure, but can't give away easy singles. The field setting was fine as they had to take their chances for quick single, it's not his mistake that the fielding was substandard yesterday.

shakibrulz
July 12, 2010, 04:06 AM
But we don't need to make him a superman/idol to worship.

The thread title says "The best captiancy ever by a BDeshi" if I'm not wrong? His captiancy was right there on top by BD standards. Probably the best, that's debatable of course.

Imteaz
July 12, 2010, 04:32 AM
My God.............. Pathetic!!!!!!!!

wiseshah
July 12, 2010, 10:36 AM
My God.............. Pathetic!!!!!!!!

never seen any positive comment from u. waiting for that day.

imteaz and imteazk ---are you the same person, if not--my appology.

shakibrulz
July 12, 2010, 11:25 AM
Not today. Really should've gone with tight field placings, he allowed him to settle and that was the turning point. :(

Imteaz
July 13, 2010, 02:06 AM
never seen any positive comment from u. waiting for that day.

imteaz and imteazk ---are you the same person, if not--my appology.

No, I do not have any other ID in BC forum.

BANFAN
July 13, 2010, 02:13 AM
The thread title says "The best captiancy ever by a BDeshi" if I'm not wrong? His captiancy was right there on top by BD standards. Probably the best, that's debatable of course.

Ya, and when you try to establish a debateable thing just after one match win, you are destined to get there.

crikfreak
July 14, 2010, 05:36 AM
u guys... give him some time... u cant just decide if a person's the BD caprtain ever after just 2-3 matches..... u ppl said the same thing abt sakib after the series against WI...... let the guy settle... observe a few more matches b4 deciding.... debating over whether he's the best captain or not ryt now... is just not right i think......

rinathq
July 14, 2010, 11:02 AM
I agree.....i mean Mash definitely have good prospect right now. With a win against one of the best team will boost his confidence, something that didnt happen with Sakib. Unlike Sakib, the captaincy seems to bring back the original Mash in him... but lets see what happens........

betaar
July 14, 2010, 12:58 PM
As usual, we are too quick to judge......

Mash definitely showed a lot of promise but if he's not in tests then I wonder how these young kids will handle loyalty to two different captains.....hopefully it won't have a negative impact.

jahidus200
July 14, 2010, 01:50 PM
As usual, we are too quick to judge......

Mash definitely showed a lot of promise but if he's not in tests then I wonder how these young kids will handle loyalty to two different captains.....hopefully it won't have a negative impact.

soooner or later masraffie will play test again for sure . but what i like to see masraffie bangladesh captain for 2011 world cup . he is much better than shakib . in this year we have only 2test match against newzeland . i dont mind if sakib is captain for this 2 test match against newzeland . sakib used to lost match because he dont know which right to bowler to bring when he needed.masrafiie exactly know what to do for real . i hope he doesnt get injured anymore

lamisa
July 15, 2010, 03:23 AM
^^^^that's him major problem,injury after injury.injury has cost him his pace,his form and his position in the test team....very sad