PDA

View Full Version : Return of Mashrafe as a captain of Bangladesh

BanArafath
July 12, 2010, 08:40 AM
Hello guys,

Mashrafe has got his good bowling form after he got his captaincy back and he is leading from the front nicely and inspiring his team mates very well. I always thought Mashrafe would be better captain than Shakib and he hasproved that he is better captain for Bangladesh team.

Best of luck to Bangladesh cricket team and Mashrafe as a captain, strike bowler and a batsman too. :)

Nadim
July 12, 2010, 08:56 AM
Seems Captaincy bought the best out of Mash........hope he stay away from any further injury and continue his form like this...

Bond
July 12, 2010, 09:26 AM
Yes quite true, but I think Shakib is jealous of Mash that's why he is not putting his 100% when he comes into bowling, he is bowling full tosses and his bating, oh well I just think there is something wrong with Shakib in his bowling approach. Before he used to put his 100% every time nowadays he doesn't even bother. Mash on the other hand is doing everything a captain should be doing.

Nadim
July 12, 2010, 09:30 AM
Yes quite true, but I think Shakib is jealous of Mash that's why he is not putting his 100% when he comes into bowling, he is bowling full tosses and his bating, oh well I just think there is something wrong with Shakib in his bowling approach. Before he used to put his 100% every time nowadays he doesn't even bother. Mash on the other hand is doing everything a captain should be doing.

Jeolous? dude, do u know that shakib himslef wanted to give up captaincy???

simon
July 12, 2010, 09:44 AM
The best thing (apart from the win) about this series was the return of old Mashrafee.

BanArafath
July 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
The best thing (apart from the win) about this series was the return of old Mashrafee.

Mashrafe is gradually getting his good old bowling form back but not there yet. Mashrafe needs to work on his out swing and Shafiul needs to support Mashrafe well with the new ball.

BanArafath
July 12, 2010, 02:00 PM

I am not quite sure Shakib is jealous or not but he needs to improve his batting to retain his position as no.1 ODI allrounder. Shakib needs to come back strongly with both bat and ball against Ireland an Scotland after the 3rd ODI against England.

rahat90
July 12, 2010, 07:41 PM
i got three words:
MASH IS BAAAAAKKKKK

Abid_Khan
July 12, 2010, 08:20 PM
Bowled well but lost a lot of his pace :(

wasi90lkv1
July 12, 2010, 08:31 PM
Bowled well but lost a lot of his pace :(

lack of pace is not bad as long as mashrafe takes wickets and gives less than 5 runs per over.

nycpro96
July 12, 2010, 09:13 PM
Mash really is back. He is again, imo, one of the most, if not the most economical strike bowler in the world and one of the best opening bowlers in the 50 over format.

BANFAN
July 13, 2010, 02:14 AM

You never know, all resignations in this world are not voluntary. You never know if that was just a compulsion for him.

Baundule
July 13, 2010, 05:14 AM
It was easier for Mash because the bowler at the other end was delivering lolipops. I do not think, he is back yet. Also, how long he continues with his fitness is another issue. Good luck to Mash. As a captain he would be a better option because for Siddons it is easier to intimidate Shakib than Mash.

Green Tea
July 13, 2010, 05:38 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kr70hw6eRL1qa2csi.jpg

lamisa
July 13, 2010, 05:43 AM
yeah,maybe shakib is jealous that mash is a better captain than him!he's always jealous of someone or the other,first it was riyad and now mortaza!

Tigers_eye
July 13, 2010, 08:38 AM
What happened in the toss? Why chose fielding? What happened to the aggressive field settings? Bowling rotations and giving spinner at the 49th over?

Wish him well. Hope he learns. I put some blame with the team management.

Tigers_eye
July 13, 2010, 08:43 AM
You never know, all resignations in this world are not voluntary. You never know if that was just a compulsion for him.
Jeita amra jani sheita niyai thaka uchit. shondeho kora ekdom thik na. Islam'eo nai. Backdoor'a kisu ghoita thakley sheitao surface hobay shomoi moto. Still no room for creating conspiracy theories just to sooth our taste buds.