PDA

View Full Version : should dolar mahmud be selected as a slogger

wasi90lkv1
July 14, 2010, 07:51 PM
i think dolar mahmud should be selected in the team for his batting ability. not a lot of bangladeshi batsmen can slog cleanly in ODI, dolar mahmud can do that i believe. maybe dolar can provide 2-3 overs with the ball too. just a thought.

i think mashrafe, shafiul, and dolar mahmud - these 3 players have abilities to slog cleanly and can add valuable runs to the team in the death overs. maybe dolar can play in the no. 9 position. i have a feeling dolar will do much better as a batsman than mahmudullah 'overrated' riad.

Rifat
July 14, 2010, 09:25 PM
yeah, turn into another bowler version of naeem islam :-p

al-Sagar
July 14, 2010, 09:39 PM
LOL..... Dollar Mahmud .... he may be good against Mediocre domestic bowlers.

in international level after, it wont take a good bowler 5-6 deliveries before knocking on of his stumps down with a yorker or slower. by that time may be one two :four: through slips or one :six: over midwicket..... and also these will come once in 5 games.

lamisa
July 15, 2010, 03:08 AM
^^^^our players aren't that good of hiters!didn't u see in that DPL or NCL,forgot what it's called,that flashy t20 tournament,there were rarely any hugh scoring games,i mean 170-180ish.domestically score tulte pare na abar internationally score uthabe!

BANFAN
July 15, 2010, 06:36 AM
Are we running short of sloggers? I thought our team is overloasded with them