PDA

View Full Version : MATCH THREAD: Only ODI - Bangladesh vs Scotland, Glasgow, July 19, 2010

al-Sagar
July 16, 2010, 12:57 PM
BANGLADESH vs SCOTLAND

Jul 19, 2010 (10:45 local, 09:45 GMT, 15:45 BD time)
Glasgow, Scotland

Scotland Squad: Gordon Drummond (capt), Richie Berrington, Kyle Coetzer, Josh Davey, Gordon Goudie, Gavin Hamilton, Majid Haq, Moneeb Iqbal, Dougie Lockhart (wk), Ross Lyons, Neil McCallum, Preston Mommsen, Matthew Parker, Fraser Watts

Bangladesh Squad: Mashrafe Mortaza, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Md. Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Faisal Hossain, Jahurul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Nazmul Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Syed Rasel, Naeem Islam

Nadim
July 16, 2010, 12:59 PM
]

Good Luck Bangladesh & Offie :):fanflag:

MohammedC
July 16, 2010, 12:59 PM
Good luck Bangladesh

BCBLFC
July 16, 2010, 01:06 PM
Hopefully another good win to come against Scotland

al-Sagar
July 16, 2010, 01:20 PM
we should break our winning combo.

rubel in for faisal/m'ullah

WarWolf
July 16, 2010, 01:21 PM
Bismillah. Go boys. Win it with ease.

wiseshah
July 16, 2010, 01:28 PM
i will say rubel for mahmudullah

faisal is not tested yet, he didnt get any chance of batting in last 5 match

auntu
July 16, 2010, 01:33 PM
It will be a easy victory.
I want to see Shakib score a ton. Or any BD batsman.

Mash take some wickets to boost him up once again.

nycpro96
July 16, 2010, 02:09 PM
Tamim
Imrul
Junaid
Jahurul
Naeem
Shakib
Musfhiq
Mash
Shafiul
Razzak
Rubel

Miraz
July 16, 2010, 02:09 PM
Don't think it will be an easy victory. Anything can happen with this Bangladesh team.

nycpro96
July 16, 2010, 02:20 PM
I wanna see 9+ wicket victory or 130+ run victory.

Murad
July 16, 2010, 02:27 PM
Don't think it will be an easy victory. Anything can happen with this Bangladesh team.

Exactly!

auntu
July 16, 2010, 02:29 PM
Miraz bhai is RI bhai left BCB?
Who is taking care of TC? It's stuck at may. No update till then.

Rinathq
July 16, 2010, 02:55 PM
This should be fun. Bangladesh will not underestimate Scotland. They paid their price against Ireland. They know that they are not the only team who can pull off upset victories. Anyways Ireland was getting better all the time. They played very well against Aus, Eng. But Bangladesh just didn't play that well. i would bring back Ash in place of Mahmudullah. Dunt yell at me. We have nothing to loose. Mahmudullah is pointless anyways. ASh needs to play these easy matches and see if he can find his confidence back. Believe it or not. Its confidence for Ash, when he is confident, he face anything. So we should give me 2 last chances.
Tamim
Imrul
Zunayed
Jahirul
Mushfiq
Sakib
Ash
Faisal
Mash
Razzaq
Shafiul

bdtiger
July 16, 2010, 03:28 PM
Waiting for an easy win.

MohammedC
July 16, 2010, 03:53 PM

Anything can happen to any Bangladeshi team. 2003 wc loss against Canada and Kenya. 2007 wc against Ireland and of course current era of your favourite coach Siddons. Will it ever stop?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Tiger444
July 16, 2010, 03:58 PM
Anything can happen to any Bangladeshi team. 2003 wc loss against Canada and Kenya. 2007 wc against Ireland and of course current era of your favourite coach Siddons. Will it ever stop?

very true..we've always been inconsistent and lose to teams that we arent supposed to..

crikfreak
July 16, 2010, 04:17 PM
hmm...... want a good win by these guys.... bt cantt say anything yet...

best of luck... hoping for a good match...

MatinSux
July 16, 2010, 05:14 PM
If you open match threads involving Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands, and you loose then its high time you take a hike from future match threads. If you open a match thread during a series involving ZIM, its most likely that it will be 4-1 in favor of BAN, and you opened the loosing one then you should also consider taking a hike from future match threads. Simple!

BCBLFC
July 16, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hopefully we can bat well and get a score of over 260 if we bat first

zainab
July 16, 2010, 05:53 PM
I feel that Nayeem and nazmul should be given a chance. Imrul should be dropped and Mushy open with Tamim.

rahat90
July 16, 2010, 06:46 PM
I feel that Nayeem and nazmul should be given a chance. Imrul should be dropped and Mushy open with Tamim.

noo noo not nazmul
please not nazmul. this guy cant bowl against the better teams, only against zimbo. he did good in that 6-5 odi against sri lanka and apart from that hes been leaked for runs.
bangladesh are better now and past the days of rasel and nazmul, playing these will be a step back for bd cricket. nazmul should only play if either one is mash shafi or rubel is injured or rested, nott as a replacement

rahat90
July 16, 2010, 06:52 PM
my lineup would be same as todays one but play rubel instead of an extra batsman
maybe riyad should get the drop or dickens

Naimul_Hd
July 16, 2010, 08:48 PM
i dnt think, this Scottish side is as strong as they used to have. If we bat first, regardless the nature of pitch, any score less than 250 wont be good. I wonder, when was the last time we scored 300 runs ? :-|

bujhee kom
July 16, 2010, 09:50 PM
Dear Mod bhais, salaam!

Just saying the match thread clock kind of stopped... Thank you ...Love you guys!!

beshideshi
July 16, 2010, 10:31 PM
everyone is blaming the Bangladesh team for losing the first odi, but have we thought how well Ireland has played and the amount of improvement they have achieved? They almost pulled off a cardiff against Australia in May. They are clearly head and shoulders above the associates and if it wasn't for their fan following and financial support they would be a test nation with ease. I'l say well done Ireland, hope we have 11 test nation by 2012.

yaseer
July 16, 2010, 11:57 PM
A match where we have nothing to gain but everything to loose.

A win will be no news in the international media, we must easily beat Scotland after that many years of international exposure, nothing to write about.
But if we loose, a big news to convince cricket world to throw our cricket to dustbin.

So, just win the match and move on.

cricket_king
July 17, 2010, 01:51 AM
i dnt think, this Scottish side is as strong as they used to have. If we bat first, regardless the nature of pitch, any score less than 250 wont be good. I wonder, when was the last time we scored 300 runs ? :-|

Zimbabwe series - chasing down a 320ish total I believe. Coventry scored that record-equaling score, and Tamim's 154 got us over the line.

BANFAN
July 17, 2010, 02:32 AM
everyone is blaming the Bangladesh team for losing the first odi, but have we thought how well Ireland has played and the amount of improvement they have achieved? They almost pulled off a cardiff against Australia in May. They are clearly head and shoulders above the associates and if it wasn't for their fan following and financial support they would be a test nation with ease. I'l say well done Ireland, hope we have 11 test nation by 2012.

We lost that's the fact.

First you have to prove that you played well and then they outplayed you. Or else, By 2012 there may still be 10 Test playing Nations, but without BD.

BANFAN
July 17, 2010, 02:38 AM
The team won against England should have been the playing 11 for the rest of the series. Why that was brocken after the 3rd ODI? All nonsense.

We should have continued with that team even untill the WC. That was the perfect combination.

Naimul_Hd
July 17, 2010, 04:39 AM
Zimbabwe series - chasing down a 320ish total I believe. Coventry scored that record-equaling score, and Tamim's 154 got us over the line.

ohh...that was looong time ago....! :doh:

can we get another one against Scottis or Dutch ? :saint:

zainab
July 17, 2010, 05:16 AM
We lost that's the fact.

First you have to prove that you played well and then they outplayed you. Or else, By 2012 there may still be 10 Test playing Nations, but without BD.

I dont believe that ICC will award any associate Test status in the near future. Zim is trying to get back in, and that will take until 2012 when they finalized the FTP. There is no place for Ireland, unless ICC comes up with the 2 divisions of teams playing test cricket, where the weaker teams are in one group and stronger teams in the second group. If this does not happen, BD may get to play only 4 test matches per year, and that mey be home matches. Other teams dont want to host them.

max410
July 17, 2010, 06:14 AM
this should be a easy win for BD compared to ireland

firstlane
July 17, 2010, 06:16 AM
OMG this Gavin Hamilton guy is still playing? He nearly took the game away from us in 1999 world cup. He made us suffer a few more times I remember.

zainab
July 17, 2010, 07:11 AM
I read somewhere that BD has always beaten Scotland. Why not now? when BD has a better team.
IMO, this team is marginally better than the one that played in WC07.
I think Netherlands is a stronger team now, so BD should not be complacent.

al-Sagar
July 17, 2010, 08:27 AM
i think the IRELAND lost will help as a tonic. players will be serious not to slip up

MohammedC
July 17, 2010, 08:31 AM
i think the IRELAND lost will help as a tonic. players will be serious not to slip up

Agreed. Unfortunately our players have short memory and they will forget next time we meet associate sides.

beshideshi
July 17, 2010, 09:13 AM
We lost that's the fact.

Of course we played poorly, well below our potentials. But when you expect a "minnow" Bangladesh team to win against perhaps the best limited overs side at this moment, you will also have to half expect the Irish to beat Bangladesh.
Look at Strauss' interview after the 2nd ODI, instead of putting the blame on his players he praised the Bangladeshi team. And thats what Mashrafe should be doing as well, praise the opponents when needed. If we are to become a big cricketing nation, we have to act like one too.
And I believe the team showed in the 2nd match that the first one was an accident. This BD team would beat Ireland 8 out of 10 times, any condition any time. You may have different opinions, but this is mine.

Equinox
July 17, 2010, 09:52 AM
Tamim
Imrul
Zunaed
Jahirul
Shakib
Mushfiq+
Foisal
Mashrafe*
Shafiul
Razzak
Nazmul

Ajfar
July 17, 2010, 11:09 AM
The team won against England should have been the playing 11 for the rest of the series. Why that was brocken after the 3rd ODI? All nonsense.

We should have continued with that team even untill the WC. That was the perfect combination.

I see you wanna continue on with Ashraful even after he failed over and over again

auntu
July 17, 2010, 11:30 AM
Any update? News? Are they having practice at Glasgow or what's happen?

auntu
July 17, 2010, 11:46 AM
This is the snap shot of Scotland cricket's official website. :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs185.snc4/37566_466548378968_514698968_6150509_6341629_n.jpg

jisaan
July 17, 2010, 12:40 PM
imrul is d biggest dillema in this line up! whenever we sort of write him off, he comes up with something ...
but we need to dump him for once and try jahurul with tamim.
jahurul is ahead of imrul in terms of playing short-pitched deliveries. he is equally fluent agt the spinners too.
he is our one rare complete batsman

jisaan
July 17, 2010, 12:44 PM
Tamim-Jahurul
Junaid-Mahmudullah
Raqibul-Shakib
Mushfiq
Mashrafe-Shafiul
Raj-Rubel

for the moment, we may use Ashraful/Faisal in raqibul's place
and , time has come for us to start a new movement for the inclusion of Nasir Hossain.

He is no rubbish slogger like mahmudullah or faisal...
for world cup, we need him very much

beshideshi
July 17, 2010, 12:54 PM
imrul is d biggest dillema in this line up! whenever we sort of write him off, he comes up with something ...
jahurul is ahead of imrul in terms of playing short-pitched deliveries. he is equally fluent agt the spinners too.

Why does everyone hate Imrul? Do you not realize he is the 8th highest run getter in 2010[all teams]? And 2nd highest run getter in our team[exclude the last game and he is the highest run getter]. I think Imrul has proved over and over again that he is a good fit for our ODI side, he may still be struggling in tests and T20s but when it comes to ODIs, Imrul would be amongst the most important 4-5 players in our team.

simon
July 17, 2010, 01:06 PM
^^I agree with u beshideshi!
Apart from his consistency Imrul has something rare that most Bd players don't have is his patience & staying in the middle for a long time.
No rush of blood.
He just needs to improve his SR.

simon
July 17, 2010, 01:07 PM
So when is Rakibul playing,any news abt his injury??

auntu
July 17, 2010, 01:24 PM
I just don't understand why people hate Imrul?
He is the most consistent ODI batsman for us. He is regularly making big partnership with Tamim.
He and Tamim has the perfect blend as a opening stand.

But why this unnecessary unlikeness against him?

_Rafi_
July 17, 2010, 02:01 PM
And atlast its fun time! Time to improve Rubel's average, Shafi's pathetic econ. Time for Raz to hit form back .

jisaan
July 17, 2010, 02:03 PM
I just don't understand why people hate Imrul?
He is the most consistent ODI batsman for us. He is regularly making big partnership with Tamim.
He and Tamim has the perfect blend as a opening stand.

But why this unnecessary unlikeness against him?

it's his clumsy/ugly looking jumping agt the pacers, his hapless hopping agt short-pitched stuffs....
his current standing is purely luck-ridden
he stands no chance agt quality opposition

_Rafi_
July 17, 2010, 02:12 PM
it's his clumsy/ugly looking jumping agt the pacers, his hapless hopping agt short-pitched stuffs....
his current standing is purely luck-ridden
he stands no chance agt quality opposition

who is quality opposition by your definition? England, Pak(bowling) are not good enough?

rahat90
July 17, 2010, 02:44 PM
^^I agree with u beshideshi!
Apart from his consistency Imrul has something rare that most Bd players don't have is his patience & staying in the middle for a long time.
No rush of blood.
He just needs to improve his SR.
Imrul doesnt have patience nor no rush of blood. He plays slow coz of one simple reason..his lack of technical ability to attack. Every time he has faced a free hit he has either playd and missed or mis-hit it for a single. People say 'hes our 2nd highest run getter' anyone know whyy that might be? COZ HE'S AN OPENER! Junaid and jahurul have played far less innings than him so have rokibul ash aftab and naeem. Mushy riyad and shakib come lower down the order. So its no surprise hes our 2nd highest run getter. I say bring jahurul to opening spot, and he will not only score more runs, he will do it at a much much higher strike rate!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Tiger444
July 17, 2010, 04:32 PM
I like Jahurul a lot but let him score 50's and 100's then we can talk about him taking a spot permanently..Imrul's scored 1 century and 4 half centuries so far this year which is tied for the best..I just can't stand this crap about him being slow..he's gonna improve in time and if he doesn't then we can think about replacing him but give him a break..he just started playing FC cricket in 2007 which is the latest compared to the other batsmen and don't know if he even played for the U-19 team and still look how well he's done this year..i see him being a poor man's version of a Gautam Gambhir..if he becomes remotely close to Ghambir then whats wrong with that? That would be very valuable for us..do you guys remember how poorly Zunaed was as an opener with Tamim? That put a lot more pressure for Tamim to perform..Imrul allows Tamim to totally open up and score his runs..when Roqibul comes back then I would much rather drop Jahurul then Imrul even though I'm a bigger fan of Jahurul..when Imrul hits bad form then we can consider him to be dropped but lets' wait for that to happen before worrying about that now..

al-Sagar
July 17, 2010, 09:19 PM
And atlast its fun time! Time to improve Rubel's average, Shafi's pathetic econ. Time for Raz to hit form back .

batting wise ....

average and SR of most batsman ........

anyway more than these enhancement of batting and bowling stats i would prefer two comprehensive wins

beshideshi
July 17, 2010, 10:02 PM
Imrul doesnt have patience nor no rush of blood. He plays slow coz of one simple reason..his lack of technical ability to attack. Every time he has faced a free hit he has either playd and missed or mis-hit it for a single. People say 'hes our 2nd highest run getter' anyone know whyy that might be? COZ HE'S AN OPENER! Junaid and jahurul have played far less innings than him so have rokibul ash aftab and naeem. Mushy riyad and shakib come lower down the order. So its no surprise hes our 2nd highest run getter. I say bring jahurul to opening spot, and he will not only score more runs, he will do it at a much much higher strike rate!

I think your comment was way too harsh on Imrul. Yes, he has his limitations with technique, but a good cricketer is one who knows his own weakness and plays within himself. And this is what I love about Imrul, Junaid and to some extent Jahurul. They know they are not capable to smack Stuart Broad over mid wicket for four and they don't try it. These guys value their wickets, something that I have not seen many Bangladeshi players do in the past.
Ideally we would love 11 Tamim Iqbal's batting for us, but we have to do with what we have. Imrul-Tamim works well as a pair and I dont see any reason to break that up. And about the opener issue, being an opener means he is often exposed to the toughest period for batting. When the ball is swinging, seaming at 90mph.

SS
July 17, 2010, 10:52 PM
Good discussions...we need to have the discussed player play to their potentials before the WC so that confidence grows in the team...with team effort we can accomplish a lot...and to bring that spirit our captancy, coaching and overal responsibilities of all players need to change...all need to give 100%

Murad
July 17, 2010, 10:56 PM
I hope they can score over 6-an-over against Scotland.

These are the games to learn how to score big.

auntu
July 18, 2010, 01:41 AM
who is quality opposition by your definition? England, Pak(bowling) are not good enough?

And also I would like to add New Zealand. Scoring ton against NZ in NZ not a joke.

shakibrulz
July 18, 2010, 01:52 AM

Sounds good, but on a second thought, opening an innings a different ball game, with new ball having some movement. Last thing we want is lose Zahurul who can play a well paced innings down the middle order. His success in the middle order doesn't necessarily mean that he can play well against the shiny new ball. :smug:

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 02:03 AM
Sounds good, but on a second thought, opening an innings a different ball game, with new ball having some movement. Last thing we want is lose Zahurul who can play a well paced innings down the middle order. His success in the middle order doesn't necessarily mean that he can play well against the shiny new ball. :smug:

well, Jahurul is actually an opener... all his success in domestic level came as an opener. when raqibul took the retirement selectors called him up as he was in form and then played him in no 4. also he continued in england at four and later got the same position in ODI.

u will find out we metion that BD plays 4 openers as tamim, imrul, junaid, jahurul all are actuall opening batsmen.

that is why some people asks jahurul to be given the slot replacing imrul. he has the experience of playing the shiny ball.

sir john
July 18, 2010, 05:49 AM
scot have poor time with bat

shakibrulz
July 18, 2010, 06:03 AM
well, Jahurul is actually an opener... all his success in domestic level came as an opener. when raqibul took the retirement selectors called him up as he was in form and then played him in no 4. also he continued in england at four and later got the same position in ODI.

u will find out we metion that BD plays 4 openers as tamim, imrul, junaid, jahurul all are actuall opening batsmen.

that is why some people asks jahurul to be given the slot replacing imrul. he has the experience of playing the shiny ball.

Oh, is he? Then I too think he should get to bat as an opener. But he'd be under lesser pressure if he comes a bit down the order while the ball loses it shine. And Imrul has got used to batting out the early overs, maybe not the most aggressive of the batsmen. So in a way it's safer for him to play down the order.

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 06:11 AM
Oh, is he? Then I too think he should get to bat as an opener. But he'd be under lesser pressure if he comes a bit down the order while the ball loses it shine. And Imrul has got used to batting out the early overs, maybe not the most aggressive of the batsmen. So in a way it's safer for him to play down the order.

jahurul will eventually be tried instead of Imrul .... if imrul goes out of form ....

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 08:17 AM
20 hour and 27 mins to go .....

simon
July 18, 2010, 08:24 AM
it's good that now a days we seem to have lots of batting options,because Junaid is now a regular ODI batsman as he is in good form,Jahurule looks very promising to me but yet to score a 50+,Raquibul was fine in his comeback,no chance for ASh or Kapali or SN :),Ryad is the only concern:(.
But there might be a good contest among these players which will be good.
I think since the Eng ODI series we hv lots of positives in the side,captaincy change & Mash back in form,Shafiul's bowling,Sakib's batting form etc.:)

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 08:31 AM
Recent performances of Scotland in the ICC WC L1, they beat everybody except Ireland.

<p class="potMatchSeriesHeading">ICC World Cricket League Division One</p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">Final: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450385.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Ireland v Scotland at Amstelveen</a></span> - Jul 10, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Ireland won by 6 wickets (with 31 balls remaining)</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Scotland 232 (48.5 ov); Ireland 233/4 (44.5 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450385.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450385.html?innings=;view=commentary" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Commentary</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/466853.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/index.html?object=450385" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Article index (3)</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450385" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (10)</a></span></p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">13th Match: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450382.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Afghanistan v Scotland at Rotterdam</a></span> - Jul 9, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Scotland won by 2 wickets (with 37 balls remaining)</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Afghanistan 141 (47.1 ov); Scotland 142/8 (43.5 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450382.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450382.html?innings=;view=commentary" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Commentary</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/466740.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450382" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (7)</a></span></p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">11th Match: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450380.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Kenya v Scotland at Rotterdam</a></span> - Jul 7, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Scotland won by 6 runs</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Scotland 172/8 (50 ov); Kenya 166 (48.4 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450380.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/466476.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450380" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (5)</a></span></p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">8th Match: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450377.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Ireland v Scotland at Voorburg</a></span> - Jul 5, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Ireland won by 5 wickets (with 94 balls remaining)</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Scotland 117 (47.2 ov); Ireland 120/5 (34.2 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450377.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450377.html?innings=;view=commentary" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Commentary</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/466178.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450377" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (6)</a></span></p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">5th Match: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450374.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Canada v Scotland at Amstelveen</a></span> - Jul 3, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Scotland won by 69 runs (D/L method)</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Scotland 236/4 (50 ov); Canada 126/9 (26/26 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450374.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450374.html?innings=;view=commentary" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Commentary</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/465924.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450374" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (4)</a></span></p>

<p class="potMatchHeading">3rd Match: <span class="potMatchLink"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450372.html" class="potMatchLink" target="_top">Netherlands v Scotland at Amstelveen</a></span> - Jul 1, 2010 </p> <p class="potMatchText"><b>Scotland won by 1 wicket (with 1 ball remaining)</b></p> <p class="potMatchText">Netherlands 234/6 (50 ov); Scotland 235/9 (49.5 ov)</p> <p class="potMatchMenuText"><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450372.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Scorecard</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/engine/match/450372.html?innings=;view=commentary" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Commentary</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/story/465657.html" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Bulletin</a> |</span><span class="cardMenu"><a href="/wcldiv1/content/image/index.html?object=450372" target="_top" class="potMatchMenuLink">Photo index (3)</a></span></p>

Tigers_eye
July 18, 2010, 09:14 AM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Can we go before 2003 please.

Lost to Bermuda, East Africa, Denmark (twice), Holland, PNG, Arab Emirates in ICC trophy matches.

Nadim
July 18, 2010, 09:28 AM
Weather for tomorrow..not looking gd......
http://i29.tinypic.com/ei7cbm.png
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/6

simon
July 18, 2010, 10:19 AM
off topic,Ireland bhalo naki Zim bhalo?

Rifat
July 18, 2010, 11:46 AM
I am more concerned about how our boys can get their act together and play like a real international team than moreso concerned about the win!

Rifat
July 18, 2010, 11:53 AM
thanks Offstump for sharing the Scottish recent lineup info: it seems to me just by looking at stats alone, their Bowling is their main arsenal. so again, we should post a good total.

it's not too often that Bangladesh is gifted with Lower Ranked opponents in their current FTP schedule, we should seize that opportunity with full force :)

time for players like Decans to show all the fruits of his hard work over the years with the academy and the NCL team. people say things like our NCL is crap. well, to a certain extent, yes, but hey, even in the Academy team, he has had decent success against West Indies A, South Africa A. a couple of centuries here and there...

he should have done better though, but relatively speaking he has done decent enough to play for the national team!

magic boy
July 18, 2010, 12:31 PM
not many days ago...while matches against minnows or lower ranked team we used to dream how convincingly we are gonna defeat them...but now we are tensed a bit to get the long cherished 2nd win of this year.

Murad
July 18, 2010, 12:38 PM
Tamim should be rested for this game.

Some off form players should be given a chance to shine.

MohammedC
July 18, 2010, 12:42 PM
Can we go before 2003 please.

Lost to Bermuda, East Africa, Denmark (twice), Holland, PNG, Arab Emirates in ICC trophy matches.

Found another Mizan bhai. I wonder who was the head coach, surely not Siddons or was it Whatmore. How did he get away from this one.

The 31-year-old is a seasoned enough campaigner to know he can’t take a starting place for granted but he has the edge over some of his younger colleagues in that he knows what it takes to beat Bangladesh.
Indeed, Watts was in the middle to scamper the winning runs as Scotland secured a notable victory against the Tigers at the Grange in 2004 in what was an unofficial match.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/other-sports-news/scotland-batsman-watts-eager-to-claim-test-scalp-with-win-over-bangladesh-1.1041904

Scorecard from 2004
http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archive/Scorecards/80/80482.html

MohammedC
July 18, 2010, 12:47 PM
Is that BC logo in scot cricket website.

http://www.cricketscotland.com/

MohammedC
July 18, 2010, 01:05 PM
Chatter Box

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4093/4805069639_540c545def.jpg

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/467895.html?object=25;page=1

Murad
July 18, 2010, 01:41 PM
Found another Mizan bhai. I wonder who was the head coach, surely not Siddons or was it Whatmore. How did he get away from this one.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/other-sports-news/scotland-batsman-watts-eager-to-claim-test-scalp-with-win-over-bangladesh-1.1041904

Scorecard from 2004
http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archive/Scorecards/80/80482.html

Mohsin kamal?

MohammedC
July 18, 2010, 02:16 PM
Mohsin kamal?

No it was Mr Dav Whatmore. I have nothing against Mr Whatmore.
I was just trying to point out every now and then we get beaten by team lower ranked than us and sometimes associates.

BTW Mr Whatmore joined us June 2003. After 2003 WC

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/124182.html

nycpro96
July 18, 2010, 02:21 PM
Bat first and post 315+ no matter what.

Murad
July 18, 2010, 04:13 PM
No it was Mr Dav Whatmore. I have nothing against Mr Whatmore.
I was just trying to point out every now and then we get beaten by team lower ranked than us and sometimes associates.

BTW Mr Whatmore joined us June 2003. After 2003 WC

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/124182.html

Our team sucked when he joined. we didn't have a single win for 3/4 yrs before he came in.

He made our team from zero to somewhat good. Siddons got a good team and made them zero again. Few batsmen improved a bit but the team over-all got worse.

MohammedC
July 18, 2010, 04:51 PM
Our team sucked when he joined. we didn't have a single win for 3/4 yrs before he came in.

He made our team from zero to somewhat good. Siddons got a good team and made them zero again. Few batsmen improved a bit but the team over-all got worse.

Most definitely he did and I am not going to dispute it. He also had bunch of kids who came through the rank guided by Richard McInnes. Those kids made his team even stronger.

Green Tea
July 18, 2010, 06:08 PM
:fanflag::fanflag:

One World
July 18, 2010, 08:19 PM
No less than 300 if batting first.

beshideshi
July 18, 2010, 08:51 PM
This is a very good excersize for Bangladesh, ideally these games should have come before the England series, as the Irish/Scottish team are better than the county sides we played and the games were a lot more intense and would have given us the exposure to the conditions.
Also I think if Ireland/Scot/Dutch came to Bangladesh to play a series it would be difficult for them to save their "man-ijjot" but in alien conditions[for Bangladeshis] this is a good challenge. Nothing short of a win should be sufficient today.

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 08:58 PM
7 hours and 45 minutes left

al-Sagar
July 18, 2010, 09:54 PM
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2010/2010_07_19/content_zoom/2010_07_19_22_10_b.jpg

Zeeshan
July 18, 2010, 11:46 PM
prochondo narvas lagtese :(

worldofad
July 19, 2010, 12:14 AM
any streaming links?

auntu
July 19, 2010, 12:37 AM
Anything less than 350 should be a bad score.

Firoz
July 19, 2010, 01:10 AM
guys is this game gonna be televised?

Imteaz
July 19, 2010, 01:23 AM
Good Luck Bangladesh.

Murad
July 19, 2010, 01:25 AM
guys is this game gonna be televised?

Nope!

Shehwar
July 19, 2010, 01:25 AM
Any uk tv coverage folks?

BANFAN
July 19, 2010, 03:11 AM
This is a very good excersize for Bangladesh, ideally these games should have come before the England series, as the Irish/Scottish team are better than the county sides we played and the games were a lot more intense and would have given us the exposure to the conditions.
Also I think if Ireland/Scot/Dutch came to Bangladesh to play a series it would be difficult for them to save their "man-ijjot" but in alien conditions[for Bangladeshis] this is a good challenge. Nothing short of a win should be sufficient today.

Some of the county sides I think are much stronger than these sides (ire-Sco)

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 03:24 AM
LIVE RADIO: Scotland vs Bangladesh (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6990878.stm)

:joy: yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 03:30 AM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 278pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=371 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 42pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2048" width=56><COL style="WIDTH: 19pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 914" width=25><COL style="WIDTH: 21pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1024" width=28><COL style="WIDTH: 23pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1133" span=3 width=31><COL style="WIDTH: 21pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1024" width=28><COL style="WIDTH: 28pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1353" width=37><COL style="WIDTH: 23pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1133" span=2 width=31><COL style="WIDTH: 16pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 768" span=2 width=21><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=56 height=17></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 19pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=25>Mat

</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 21pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=28>Inns</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Balls</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Runs</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Wkts</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 21pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=28>BBI</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 28pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=37>Ave</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Econ</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>SR</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 16pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=21>4w</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 16pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=21>5w</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl23 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>A. Razzak</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>102

</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>102</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5385</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4042</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>144</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num="40327">5/29</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>28.06</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4.5</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>37.3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" height=17>Mashrafe

</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>112</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>112</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5674</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4367</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>143</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num="40355">6/26</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>30.53</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4.61</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>39.6</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In these favorable conditions, it's hightime for BD Captain to surpass Abdur Razzak.

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 03:35 AM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 278pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=371 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 42pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2048" width=56><COL style="WIDTH: 19pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 914" width=25><COL style="WIDTH: 21pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1024" width=28><COL style="WIDTH: 23pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1133" span=3 width=31><COL style="WIDTH: 21pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1024" width=28><COL style="WIDTH: 28pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1353" width=37><COL style="WIDTH: 23pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1133" span=2 width=31><COL style="WIDTH: 16pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 768" span=2 width=21><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=56 height=17></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 19pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=25>Mat

</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 21pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=28>Inns</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Balls</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Runs</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Wkts</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 21pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=28>BBI</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 28pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=37>Ave</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>Econ</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 23pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=31>SR</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 16pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=21>4w</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 16pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" width=21>5w</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl23 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>A. Razzak</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>102

</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>102</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5385</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4042</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>144</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num="40327">5/29</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>28.06</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4.5</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>37.3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" height=17>Mashrafe

</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>112</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>112</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5674</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4367</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>143</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num="40355">6/26</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>30.53</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>4.61</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>39.6</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>5</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" x:num>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In these favorable conditions, it's hightime for BD Captain to surpass Abdur Razzak.

:notworthy:...Thanks for the stats bro....Come on Mash!!!:fanflag:

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 03:37 AM
Thanks Nadim at least Radio commentary.

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 03:38 AM
LIVE RADIO: Scotland vs Bangladesh (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6990878.stm)

:joy: yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you are WOWsome

BANFAN
July 19, 2010, 03:38 AM
No less than 300 if batting first.

Ideally

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 03:43 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6990878.stm

Start listening guys. You will need some practice to understand Scottish accent (not all of us) . Living in England for last twenty years, sometimes I struggle to understand Scottish.

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 03:48 AM

netherlands are yet to taste our deshi masala.
but the scots & the irish know the bitter side of it very well.
after the 2007debacle, we trounced them 3-0! earlier, scots suffered the same fate in a 2 match series

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 03:56 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6990878.stm

Start listening guys. You will need some practice to understand Scottish accent (not all of us) . Living in England for last twenty years, sometimes I struggle to understand Scottish.

getting scared already

Antora
July 19, 2010, 04:01 AM
Bring it on!=d

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 04:03 AM
10:01 AM The ground is beginning to show the effects of the weather, while much of the square is under covers, there are a couple of old wickets toward the pavillion end which are starting to look like there are puddles forming.
9:59 AM The bad news is that after a reasonably dry night last night, the skies have filled in with cloud and the rain has started coming down fairly heavily. Unfortunately it looks like it could be here for a while, with forcasts varying, from a possibility of it drying up around noon to the rain falling well into the evening.
9:56 AM Good Morning and welcome to the CricketEurope coverage of the One-Day International between Scotland and Bangladesh at Citylets Titwood, Glasgow.
http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/CHANNELS/3/commentary.shtml
:(..

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 04:05 AM
BBC: Chairman of Scotland Cricket is hopeful the game will go on despite bad weather.

patriot
July 19, 2010, 04:17 AM
Its raining heavily and there is a slim chance of a match taking place.

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 04:19 AM
10:19 AM The rain seems to have eased slightly, enough for some of the ground staff to head outside for a game of 'stumpy' on a corner of the outfield, but it will have to stay off for a good while, I think, before they will be pressed into action taking the covers off.

Razi
July 19, 2010, 04:24 AM
10:21 AM Having said that, it has come back again, harder than ever... the locals don't seem too hopeful of play today sadly. (CricketEurope Scotland (http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/CHANNELS/3/commentary.shtml))

al-Sagar
July 19, 2010, 04:28 AM
i think both todays and tomorrows game may get washed out

Razi
July 19, 2010, 04:31 AM
10:29 AM The sponge rollers are out around the edges of the covers, as the groundsman battles against puddles, but there are a few areas of standing water, one in front of the pavillion and another on the edge of the square which will cause the umpires more of a problem. (CricketEurope Scotland (http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/CHANNELS/3/commentary.shtml))

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 04:37 AM
Its a glorious sunny day here in London!

patriot
July 19, 2010, 04:39 AM
Rain Stopped :)

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 04:40 AM
Why dont they build indoor cricket stadium in Ireland and Scotland??

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 04:42 AM
Rain Stopped :)

What about the puddles and wel fields. The commies dont sound optimistic AT ALL!

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 04:44 AM
Everyone fancy beating us including the weather :)

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 04:44 AM
Its a glorious sunny day here in London!
and dark night here in Victoria!

patriot
July 19, 2010, 04:48 AM
What about the puddles and wel fields. The commies dont sound optimistic AT ALL!

I might sound negative , but sadly i don't see a match taking place here . Not even a T20 . It will rain the whole day today , I am pretty sure about that.

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 04:53 AM
mahmudullah's inability to accelerate had cost us a game in pakistan
http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/343761.html

despite a lot of experience behind him, he has failed miserably to adapt to the needs of the team esp. when accelerating in death overs.

either we need to move him up at 4 or ....

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 04:54 AM
I might sound negative , but sadly i don't see a match taking place here . Not even a T20 . It will rain the whole day today , I am pretty sure about that.
Patriot bhai, are you at the field now?

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 04:56 AM
Everyone fancy beating us including the weather :)
Ei din din noy aro din achhey...!!! Fancy....martey den, koto er marbey!!?;)

patriot
July 19, 2010, 04:58 AM
Patriot bhai, are you at the field now?

Na Bhai , at home right now waiting for the rain to go. I live within walking distance from the ground. The clouds have cleared up now :)

deshifan
July 19, 2010, 05:00 AM
yooo folks...any chance of a match ?

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:01 AM
Na Bhai , at home right now waiting for the rain to go. I live within walking distance from the ground. The clouds have cleared up now :)
Thanks for the good news. Are you going to the ground to watch the match if it is on?

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 05:03 AM
Patriot bhai take photos and video if you can.

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:04 AM
is it still raining?????

man..i wanted them to play against scotland..:(:(

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:05 AM
and pls don't forget to post them at BC!;)

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:05 AM
cricinfo:

The umpires are due to inspect the pitch at 12 noon.

thats a whole hour away!! :(:(

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:06 AM
and pls don't forget to post them at BC!;)

if there is a match..............

btw... till when will they wait b4 calling off the match?? any ideas??

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:07 AM
cricinfo:

The umpires are due to inspect the pitch at 12 noon.

thats a whole hour away!! :(:(
and then they might go for lunch...

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:08 AM
if there is a match..............

btw... till when will they wait b4 calling off the match?? any ideas??
Until lunch?

patriot
July 19, 2010, 05:11 AM

Defintiely Bhai , Just pray there is no more rain .

patriot
July 19, 2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the good news. Are you going to the ground to watch the match if it is on?

Yes I am , I got free tickets as well through a friend.

Abid_Khan
July 19, 2010, 05:13 AM

despite a lot of experience behind him, he has failed miserably to adapt to the needs of the team esp. when accelerating in death overs.

Yeah he's more of an accumalator and he needs to bat at number 4 and ahead of Shakib... just the team management and coach don't see this :(

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 05:13 AM
inspection @12pm

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 05:14 AM

Photos and vdo of wet field, puddles and brollies??:timeout:

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 05:15 AM
Yeah he's more of an accumalator and he needs to bat at number 4 and ahead of Shakib... just the team management and coach don't see this :(

there r better candidate to bat @ 4 than Riyad (Rock &Jahurul)

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:17 AM

yea...he really needs to close in on the 1 wkt difference.... i want mash to get to 150 wkts b4 raj........... COME ON MASH!!!!:big_hug::big_hug:

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 05:18 AM
Ei din din noy aro din achhey...!!!

ei kotha shuntey shuntey ar bhallagena ;)

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:19 AM
cricinfo:

I've just had a little walk out around the square and there is alot of water lying around. The groundsmen are working away with the blotters but it looks like a lot of time and work will have to spent to even achieve a 20 over game just now.

this is really really bad.....:(:(

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:20 AM
there r better candidate to bat @ 4 than Riyad (Rock &Jahurul)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Riyad seems getting his form and confidence back. Let him play few more matches at the same position and lets see how he does ...

deshifan
July 19, 2010, 05:21 AM
ok then, khuda hafez.

al-Sagar
July 19, 2010, 05:21 AM
ajke BRISHTI kono khelai hoite ditese na

INDIA-Sl khela o washed out

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 05:22 AM
ok then, khuda hafez.
Going to miss the T20 then!;)

al-Sagar
July 19, 2010, 05:23 AM
bad luck to us ...

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 05:24 AM
ajke BRISHTI kono khelai hoite ditese na

INDIA-Sl khela o washed out

hmmm.......... rain can play a real spoilsport sometimes....:waiting::waiting:

BanCricFan
July 19, 2010, 05:24 AM

Right now this selfish git is totally out of form. Therefore, needs to be rested/dropped.

Btw, I remember that game he and Assdafool played Test innings. But, Riyad was blatantly coward and selfish!

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 05:38 AM
11:09 AM The Bangladeshi coach, Jamie Siddons, and a couple of his players have emerged from the away dressing room to have a wander around the outfield, though the players have headed straight towards the makeshift game of cricket being held by the ball-boys in front of the sightscreens at the pavillion end. Nice touch as they join in, bowling to some of the Clydesdale under 12 and under 15 players.
From cricketeurope

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 05:41 AM
11:37 AM The work to have the ground fit for play today is still going on. The umpires still plan to have an inspection at 12 noon, though I think the only reason for that will be to decide to have an early lunch. Looking at the ground at the moment, the best I think we can look forward to would be a Twenty/20 match starting around 4pm, but I'll keep you all up to date with whats going on, as soon as I know.
From cricketeurope

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 05:43 AM
Right now this selfish git is totally out of form. Therefore, needs to be rested/dropped.

Btw, I remember that game he and Assdafool played Test innings. But, Riyad was blatantly coward and selfish!

I don't know whether we can call him selfish git or someone who is trying to find his form

auntu
July 19, 2010, 05:54 AM
Dhurr... :(

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 06:01 AM
Dhurr... :(

Ha auntu bhai. Scotland onek dhurr.

Anyway I am not fussed about today's game or tomorrows.

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 06:05 AM
Still raining

12:02 PM The Bangladeshi team have decided the best way forward is to play football on the outfield, well team 'keepy-uppy' at least. The rain refuses to go away though, varying only from heavy to not-so-heavy in the last half hour.

auntu
July 19, 2010, 06:06 AM
Mohammad bhai no chance of play today then, ha?

Scottland's [বাংলা]এর ওয়েবসাইটটা কেমন জানি[/বাংলা] weired. No info on today's match.

magic boy
July 19, 2010, 06:09 AM
no game, no pain ...bhaloise....>:)

kalpurush
July 19, 2010, 06:09 AM
Still raining

12:02 PM The Bangladeshi team have decided the best way forward is to play football on the outfield, well team 'keepy-uppy' at least. The rain refuses to go away though, varying only from heavy to not-so-heavy in the last half hour.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Bristi...joto ona sristi....

yaseer
July 19, 2010, 06:20 AM
Khela howat kono chance ase bole mone hoitese na :(

zainab
July 19, 2010, 06:24 AM
It rains nearly every day in Scotland. I remember years ago, the Pakistani team flew all the way to Scotland for a few matches and it was rained out. they should have never gone to Ireland and Scotland to play cricket, waste of time.

chotpoti
July 19, 2010, 06:30 AM
dhurrrr..bor belai uthlam khela ta follow korte..ekhon dekhi rain .,....dhurrrrro

BANFAN
July 19, 2010, 06:37 AM
Any news?

jisaan
July 19, 2010, 06:52 AM
no game, no pain ...bhaloise....>:)

needed this rain on July 15, 2010:hairpull:

Nadim
July 19, 2010, 06:56 AM
Duniya te ki hoiche? shudu bristi ar bristi....:hairpull:

magic boy
July 19, 2010, 06:59 AM
magar Dhakay brishti namey na ken...... :hairpull:

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 07:00 AM
From Cricketeurope:
12:56 PM The rain has got heavier again, and even the groundsman has headed for his 'shed' to avoid this shower. Well earned tea break for the man leading the troops as they try and keep some amount of hope that we will see some play this afternoon.

Thats it. No Chance.

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 07:08 AM
cricinfo:

12.45pm The players were outside for a knock around with the football before lunch and now the rain is back, driving hard and horizontal. Even most of the groundstaff have taken refuge in the pavillion now and the tractor and blotters have been abandoned out in the middle. The wind is picking up too and sandbags are laid out to hold down the sheets. The rain is coming down really hard now and I think both camps are resigned to the fact that there will be no cricket today.

bas then..... mo match today......... :(:( if only that rain had fallen here in uae.....

simon
July 19, 2010, 07:09 AM
ajke ki international "Wash out" day?:mad:

simon
July 19, 2010, 07:13 AM
ei match thread ta tahole hudai...:(

Tiger-ess
July 19, 2010, 07:44 AM
whats going on?? wheres the match??

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 07:56 AM
From cricketeurope:
1:35 PM The crowd have gathered around the game of football/volleyball being played by the Balgladesh side. Sadly it is looking more and more likely that that will be the only action that they will see for today. It is still raining, lighter now, but with a wet ground to begin with, more water wont be helping things in the middle.

atleast our boys are entertaining the crowd. Like that, very much. However they should not over do it hurt themselves.

bugmenot
July 19, 2010, 08:10 AM
2:08 PM Hopefully the weather will brighten up enough to allow the ground to dry out enough for tomorrows match between Holland and Bangladesh. The ground staff will have their hands full, but I'm sure they will do everything they can to get the game to go ahead.
2:05 PM The bad news from the 2pm inspection is that the rain has taken its toll, and the match has been abandoned

bugmenot
July 19, 2010, 08:16 AM
2:05 PM The bad news from the 2pm inspection is that the rain has taken its toll, and the match has been abandoned

BANFAN
July 19, 2010, 08:30 AM
Some good news...

crikfreak
July 19, 2010, 08:31 AM
well then... atleast i hope there will be a match 2moro....

i was really hoping to see BD thrash sum1.. hopefully it'll hppn 2moro....

mij
July 19, 2010, 08:46 AM
Man bad weather follwoing BD team everywhere they go, London is so hot about 28-30c at the moment.

zainab
July 19, 2010, 09:02 AM
When will they ever get a chance to play Scotland again?
I hope the Netherlands match will not be washed out? They know that rain falls constantly and should have allowed for 2 extra days in case rain falls, the officials did not think of this.

al-Sagar
July 19, 2010, 09:16 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/119500/119500.jpg (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/example.gif)

BCBLFC
July 19, 2010, 09:27 AM
Looks like they're having fun!

lamisa
July 19, 2010, 10:18 AM
what,the players actually let people take their photo when they are in a bath!btw,who's that in between rasel and mash?

patriot
July 19, 2010, 10:29 AM
what,the players actually let people take their photo when they are in a bath!btw,who's that in between rasel and mash?

Nazmul Hossain

Tiger Manc
July 19, 2010, 10:51 AM
Can't they play Scotland the day after the Netherlands match? Man I feel like we've ben defeated, after so many defeats this year I was finally looking forward to seeing Bangladesh thrash someone, and now we've even been robbed of that!

Murad
July 19, 2010, 11:02 AM
Good game. Enjoyed it a lot :)

Ajfar
July 19, 2010, 11:09 AM
with his wife around I thought mashrafee bou er kole kole thakbe but na i was wrong.

auntu
July 19, 2010, 12:54 PM
Lucky Scottish.
We could've record the highest innings total or restrict the Scottish to the lowest. ;)

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 01:09 PM
Anti Siddons ra tho ajke ek paye khara chillo.

bujhee kom
July 19, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hahahahah....ki bhais and apas, finally dekha gelo ei khela aar jomlo naa!!! Jome uthlo naa!!! Fatafati aar holo naa!

Thik aache, apnader shathe arek diin adda dibo, abar dekha hobe, salaam!
Abar jedin dekha hobe, shei diin apnader shathe chaa, biscuit, chonachur, chotpoti, pattisse, cake (Kak), toast (Phawa Rooti), Bhon Rooti, Dailer Poori etc. kabo!

rahat90
July 19, 2010, 05:19 PM
scotland is famous for its rain
sunny days for them are like lunar eclipses