PDA

View Full Version : bangladesh jersey

versolato
July 18, 2010, 05:07 PM
Hi to all

I live in brazil and I collect cricket jersey from all nations teams, somebody can help me obtain? used no problem, I can trade with brazil football jersey, many thanks

rahat90
July 18, 2010, 05:34 PM
the bangladesh jersey is the hardest one to obtain compared to any other cricket (test plaing) nation. i have searched for it everywhere online and cannot find, and i can't find it anywere in the uk.
however the only place you can get it from is from bangladesh itself. But bd is not that advanced (someone correct me if im wrong) for you to order it online from a particular store, so i'm not sure what good that will do for you sorry
Unless you can find someone who is willing to sell it to you, i dont know where else you can find a bangladesh top.
hope this helps

versolato
July 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
many thanks

Dilscoop
July 18, 2010, 06:03 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-BANGLADESH-ASICS-XL-WORLD-CUP-1999-CRICKET-SHIRT-/200497139588?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2eae8f8f84#ht_1679wt_704

http://www.bdtigers.iwarp.com/

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bangladesh-Jersey-shirt-soccer-large-NWT-Umbro-4-99-/330450696474?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item4cf065791a#ht_500wt_947

http://cgi.ebay.com/BANGLADESH-FOOTBALL-FEDERATION-SHIRT-JERSEY-SZ-36-SMALL-/350251212755?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts&hash=item518c995fd3#ht_1472wt_704

versolato
July 18, 2010, 06:19 PM
thanks but I want oficial jersey cricket bangladesh

Dilscoop
July 18, 2010, 06:41 PM
Those are official, as you can see they have the Bangladesh cricket board logo on them. But they are from the past. And 2nd link is the best jersey they ever made.

Murad
July 18, 2010, 06:50 PM
You can buy one online during the World Cup 2011.

versolato
July 19, 2010, 11:37 AM
somebody have used jersey?

rahat90
July 19, 2010, 11:48 AM
somebody have used jersey?

ive been to two recent bd games in the uk, test match in lords and an odi in edgbaston.
Alot of people were wearing the bd jersey, but i saw nobody wearing the current one. Even i asked my cousin from sylhet to get me one he could not find the current bd jersey.
it really is hard to find

bangla-red
July 19, 2010, 12:07 PM
The only way to get the current one (I think) is to actually be given one by someone from the team or a member of the BCB. Or you could break into Bata HQ?

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 12:40 PM
Bangladesh cricket merchandise is something our new CEO should look in to. Well atleast before wc if not all the time.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

wiseshah
July 19, 2010, 12:54 PM
I think banglacricket. Com should sell official jersey and make money.

We need anofgicial store for our product plus its an advertisement also
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

MohammedC
July 19, 2010, 01:05 PM
^^^ I think pak passion does something like that for their team. Unfortunately our ram chagol BCB will not understand.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

versolato
July 19, 2010, 01:48 PM
Well,it seems that it goes to be difficult I to obtain. thanks, many thanks to all

bujhee kom
July 19, 2010, 02:34 PM
Dera Versolato bro, Welcome to BC and don't dissappear from here please. Stay wiht us and we shall find your jersey!

And also this thread is a good thread as we also have other members who had threads on this issue....we need to get it through the stupid, slow, lazy, BCB's head that BD/BCB needs to start marchendising the BD/Tigers cricket souvenier (spell?), products ASAP!!! Stupidos BCB, we have been saying this for years (like 7-8 years)!

versolato
July 19, 2010, 04:08 PM
thanks bujhee, is very pleasure to continue this way,here in the brazil he is worse still. Cricket not popular and have fews players and fans. thanks for attencion to me

rahat90
July 19, 2010, 05:18 PM
thanks bujhee, is very pleasure to continue this way,here in the brazil he is worse still. Cricket not popular and have fews players and fans. thanks for attencion to me

are u brazilian-bangladeshi?
dont mind me asking, but do they play any cricket in brazil whatsoever? are there any clubs around or any cricket grounds

bujhee kom
July 19, 2010, 05:35 PM

You are most welcome Versolato.

Man, if you went to Bangladesh or in Dhaka this past couple of months you would see neighbourhood, building rooftops colored with flags of Brazil and Argentina.....so far away form the South-Latin America, deep in Asia, in a land called Bangladesh, experiencing Brazil mania, support....it's a beautiful, fascinating thing! Historically, Bangladesh always had a very strong, deep common support/pull for Brazil in world soccer.

I think cricket is there in Argentina a bit already. they play somewhat regularly I believe. I know they compete with the U.S. Bermuda etc. Also the Argentine Women's Cricket team I think is pretty good as well, as a matter fact I think they are ahead of the BD National women's team.

rahat90
July 19, 2010, 06:03 PM
^^^ yeh people in bdesh are absolutely crazy for brazil and argentina.
atleast 80 % of bd support either arg or brazil, if not more.
and its not only the flags, but WARS. yes ive heard many stories of how their have been many fights and things like this over the brazil-argentina saga

rahat90
July 19, 2010, 06:05 PM
You are most welcome Versolato.

Man, if you went to Bangladesh or in Dhaka this past couple of months you would see neighbourhood, building rooftops colored with flags of Brazil and Argentina.....so far away form the South-Latin America, deep in Asia, in a land called Bangladesh, experiencing Brazil mania, support....it's a beautiful, fascinating thing! Historically, Bangladesh always had a very strong, deep common support/pull for Brazil in world soccer.

I think cricket is there in Argentina a bit already. they play somewhat regularly I believe. I know they compete with the U.S. Bermuda etc. Also the Argentine Women's Cricket team I think is pretty good as well, as a matter fact I think they are ahead of the BD National women's team.

talking about the bd woman's team, whats going on with that?
i havent heard news of thisfor a long time
are they all married off now or something?

wiseshah
July 19, 2010, 09:41 PM
its a good thread, i want new BD jersey badly, which one they used against england or irish.

Ajfar
July 19, 2010, 10:34 PM
I have 2 of them right now. one of them is super ugly unfortunately that one has my name on it, the other one doesn't and its a bit small on me now. But I still love em both. Our current jersey is not that good IMO, its ok I guess.

nycpro96
July 19, 2010, 11:20 PM
I have the official Bangladesh jersey from the last world cup. I'm gonna ask to get the one for 2011 WC which should be fairly easy to get.

lamisa
July 20, 2010, 05:43 AM
and its not only the flags, but WARS. yes ive heard many stories of how their have been many fights and things like this over the brazil-argentina saga

i actually saw on ATN news that brazil and argentina fans fought so hard je koyekjon ahoto hoye hospital e pore chilo

zmahbub
July 20, 2010, 07:48 AM
Hi to all

I live in brazil and I collect cricket jersey from all nations teams, somebody can help me obtain? used no problem, I can trade with brazil football jersey, many thanks

Check out the links below, see if you like it. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://knccollection.ecrater.com/p/8669583/official-bangladesh-cricket-jersey-large
http://knccollection.ecrater.com/p/8669609/bangladesh-cricket-odi-cap

versolato
July 20, 2010, 10:34 AM
well the people of brazil love friendship, peace. We not understand wthat the some peoples fight because religion, etnia etc...here all welcomes!!t is true the country live good moment, but have many problems. The cricket in argentina is very popular but not in brazil ,almost inexistent, few teams.

versolato
July 20, 2010, 10:42 AM
rahat90, never in history existed war between argentinaxbrazil. Exist only rivalry

Tiger Manc
July 20, 2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah loads of people were wearing the shirt in birmingham. I was well jealous! I went to the club shop and they sold paki shirts but no bangladesh ones. Someone needs to sell the shirts, there is a big demand for them.

versolato
July 21, 2010, 01:04 PM
thaks for attencion,the price is a expensive for me. I think the used jersey is less expensive.

bujhee kom
July 21, 2010, 05:22 PM

well the people of brazil love friendship, peace. We not understand wthat the some peoples fight because religion, etnia etc...here all welcomes!!t is true the country live good moment, but have many problems. The cricket in argentina is very popular but not in brazil ,almost inexistent, few teams.

rahat90, never in history existed war between argentinaxbrazil. Exist only rivalry

Dear Versoluto bro, here Rahat is not meaning a real life geographical conflict between Brazil and Argentina,of course people of Brazil are very friendly and peace loving, Rahat is portraying a picture , a picture of scenes in Bangladesh, In Bangladesh there are instances where the Bangladeshi supporters of Brazil or Argentina or even Germany and England (but all of these people are actually Bangladeshis who support these teams very very passionately) get too emotional and in the heat of the moment sometimes can start mini riots or physical violances and street fights on the streets and neighbourhood of Dhaka or even other parts of Bangladesh. Lamisa was also mentioning a fight that took place and several injured people had to be taken to the hospital also in Bangladesh, these are Bangladeshi people fighting among themselves over their favourite world cup teams. These people, us people, we Bangladeshis, we are very emotional indeed and very very passionate about soccer and cricket. Cricket is where Bangladesh shows some signs of hope and small glories, in soccer( football) we are completely kindergarten. And so we take these big soccer playing nations, i.e. your Brazil, Argentina, England, Germany, Italy teams as our own team of choice and support them with every bit of of the mental/physical life juice we have, you know what I mean!

It is a facinating picture to imagine the rural green pristine akyline of a Bangladeshi village with Argentine or English or Spanish flags flying, and coming from long draining colonial memories, this kind of image is more fascinating as it is about love and support for teams/players straight from the hearts of these rural or urban Bangladeshis, you know.

You know Versoluto bro, when I was gropwing up in Bangladesh in the 70's as a primery /secondery school student I still remember we read Pele's short biography as part of our national text! So imagine, millions of Bangladeshi children all over the Bangladesh reading about local history a bit about world geography and the life and works of a superman named Pele who was born in your country!! So we are introduced to Brazilian soccer evry early on and we keep up with Brazil as there is a huge, I mean huge Brazil support/fan basee In Bangladesh or Dhaka!! We love Brazil!

Hang around brother!

versolato
July 22, 2010, 09:44 AM
I am moved in knowing of the love of yours for Brazil, I am the disposal to answer everything that wants to know

MohammedC
October 29, 2010, 08:19 PM
did wanted to open another thread about Bangladesh Jersey. While our player will be wearing bostha marka jersey, Zimbabwe who are ranked below us have pulled a 3 year jersey contract with Reebok.

Zimbabwe Cricket has signed a one-million-dollar sponsorship deal with Reebok to supply kit for the national team over the next three years, an official said on Friday.
"We have reached an agreement with Reebok to sponsor our national team and domestic league for three years," Zimbabwe Cricket managing director Ozias Bvute told AFP. "The agreement is worth nearly 400,000 US dollars annually."

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=160529

Habib
October 29, 2010, 08:36 PM
Who is our kit supplier? Ihsan?

Dilscoop
October 29, 2010, 09:40 PM
BCB old fools are so good designer that they design it themselves. Only time we ever had a good jersey when we made a deal with Netwest or w/e

MohammedC
October 30, 2010, 05:15 AM
Who is our kit supplier? Ihsan?

"Bata". No I am not joking.

beshideshi
October 30, 2010, 08:47 AM
Seriously though, isn't Lotus Kamal supposed to be one of the best business heads in the country? And we still suffer from horrible contract formations, poor marketing and inability to exploit the market. Just make BCB private and then let Lota manage it, he will make a zillion dollar profit each day.

Habib
October 30, 2010, 12:49 PM
"Bata". No I am not joking.

No you are certainly not :P I remember they do have Bata's logo on their shirts.

lamisa
October 31, 2010, 10:51 AM
if zimbabwe can get reebok then why can't we?our fan base is much stronger than zim and we are also ranked higher!

uss01
October 31, 2010, 12:43 PM
You're right. All Reebok or Nike or Adidas have to do is do a google search on Bangladesh Cricket and see this site pop up and realize the amount of money they can make selling jerseys to us!

if zimbabwe can get reebok then why can't we?our fan base is much stronger than zim and we are also ranked higher!