PDA

View Full Version : One big win= 2 huge defeats??

chotpoti
July 20, 2010, 08:37 PM
If that's the case, I don't want wins against the big teams. Ya, I am referring to the win against England and the two shameful defeat thereafter. Really , I am crying now...can anyone here tell me how to write 'em of from my memory and not be a fan of this team??

One World
July 20, 2010, 08:47 PM
I can tell you if you give me a full plate of your avatar.

chotpoti
July 20, 2010, 08:49 PM
I can tell you if you give me a full plate of your avatar.

one world bhaia...eat 2 plates but plz prevent me from da torture :@

One World
July 20, 2010, 08:57 PM
one world bhaia...eat 2 plates but plz prevent me from da torture :@

Here is the problem:

Siddons is a perfect example of the old proverb, A bad work man quarrels with his tools.
Whereas the players forgot that the team is mightier than the individual.

This team does not have a mojo. It is shattered, broke, perplexed, delusioned and incorrigible. We need leader like Bashar (not Bashar), coach like Whatmore (not necessarily DW himself).

simon
July 20, 2010, 09:02 PM
I really wonder where would we be if Whatmore was still our coach.

al-Sagar
July 20, 2010, 09:23 PM
in the end, i feel like this .....

we got two upset wins in the 6 games ......

One World
July 20, 2010, 09:25 PM
Definitely not in this rut.

I am sure we would have stamped our authority with pride against the minnows and he would not pick useless players - if you look into you will see only those coached by him are somewhat consistent, none other.

chotpoti
July 20, 2010, 09:27 PM
Here is the problem:

Siddons is a perfect example of the old proverb, A bad work man quarrels with his tools.
Whereas the players forgot that the team is mightier than the individual.

This team does not have a mojo. It is shattered, broke, perplexed, delusioned and incorrigible. We need leader like Bashar (not Bashar), coach like Whatmore (not necessarily DW himself).

could not agree more >> whatmore era was the best of bd cricket..everyone was unified and team was given priority ahead of individual performances...bashar himself wasnt that great of a player in Odi ( even at bd standard) but he was a good leader and DW is for what we were until the takku came...

One World
July 20, 2010, 09:34 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/48K5Y0421Ig&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/48K5Y0421Ig&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

max410
July 20, 2010, 11:22 PM
dont be upset we are bad team so accept bd team the way they are hahahahahah

meazz1
July 21, 2010, 08:23 AM
The subject should say,"one unexpected win and two expected defeats".

crikfreak
July 21, 2010, 09:26 AM
3 unexpected results this tour... just wow.. n only one was good... i really cant make sense of what these payers do..........

i wish sum1 cud explain it to me.. then i'd stop hoping,...

lamisa
July 21, 2010, 11:43 AM
ei shobgulare dhore pitano uchit!chagol kotogula,i wish i was allowed to swear to my heart's content in this forum,then if words were daggers everybody involved with this team would be in 1000 pieces!