PDA

View Full Version : Ctg Premier League players fined. Aftab banned for 2 games. Others for 1 year+

Murad
July 21, 2010, 03:51 PM
[বাংলা]চট্টগ্রাম প্রিমিয়ার ক্রিকেট লিগের খেলায় অখেলোয়াড়ি মনোভাব দেখানোর কারণে জাতীয় দলের ক্রিকেটার আফতাবকে দুই ম্যাচের জন্য বহিষ্কার করেছে সিজেকেএস ক্রিকেট কমিটির শৃঙ্খলা বিভাগ। গত সোমবার এমএ আজিজ স্টেডিয়ামে চট্টগ্রাম ব্রাদার্স ও আবাহনীর মধ্যকার ম্যাচের সময় তাঁর আবেদনে আম্পায়ার সাড়া না দেওয়ায় আফতাব উইকেটে লাথি মেরেছিলেন। আফতাব ব্রাদার্সের হয়ে খেলছিলেন।

আফতাবের চেয়ে বেশি শাস্তি ভোগ করতে হচ্ছে চট্টগ্রাম আবাহনীর চার ও সিটি করপোরেশনের এক ক্রিকেটারকে। তাঁদের এক বছরের জন্য বহিষ্কার করার পাশাপাশি ৩ হাজার টাকা করে জরিমানা করা হয়েছে। ১৫ দিনের মধ্যে এই জরিমানা অনাদায়ে তাঁদের আরও দুই বছরের বহিষ্কারাদেশ ভোগ করতে হবে। তাঁরা হলেন আবাহনীর অধিনায়ক ইয়াছিন আরাফাত, রাব্বি, রিয়াদ ও রাকিব এবং সিটি করপোরেশনের ক্রিকেটার জিয়া। এই পাঁচ ক্রিকেটার সেদিন খেলা শেষে আম্পায়ার আলী হায়দারের ওপর চড়াও হয়েছিলেন। একই ম্যাচে আম্পায়ারকে মারধর করার অপরাধে আবাহনীর দুই কর্মকর্তা মো. কাশেম আর বুলবুলকে অবাঞ্ছিত ঘোষণা করা হয়েছে মাঠে।

গত পরশু রাতে সিজেকেএস ক্রিকেট কমিটির শৃঙ্খলা বিভাগের বৈঠকে এই সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়া হয়। বিভাগের প্রধান আজম নাসির উদ্দিন বলেন, ‘আম্পায়ারের গায়ে হাত তুলে গর্হিত কাজ করেছেন তাঁরা। বাইলজ অনুযায়ী তাঁদের বিরুদ্ধে সর্বোচ্চ শাস্তিমূলক ব্যবস্থা নেওয়া হয়েছে."[/বাংলা]
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2010-07-22/news/80724

revolver
July 21, 2010, 03:55 PM
aweful btw why is aftab banned for only 1 game and others for 1 year,... and can someone please translate...thanks

bujhee kom
July 21, 2010, 04:02 PM
Really bad and embarrassing behaviour from Abahoney!

But seriously, beating umpires, attacking umpires after match, I mean these are extremely violant crimes and portrayal/signs of an extremely lawless, conscienceless, violent natured society, period! These kind of behaviour embarrasses me the most and instantly makes me wonder with all these examples how can we even justify calling ourselves the spiritual people?

revolver
July 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
omg they beat up umpires...only indeginious people do this
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Dilscoop
July 21, 2010, 04:15 PM
When they go play international cricket, they look so scared. Ar akhon umpire kay maray.

MohammedC
July 21, 2010, 04:30 PM
It's only a game. Very bad ctg cricket.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Dilscoop
July 21, 2010, 04:54 PM
Didn't Nazimuddin or Tamim, someone else from ctg beat up someone before or something?

Roni_uk
July 21, 2010, 05:29 PM
any video clips? :)..
but jokes apart its absolutely pathetic from an international player like Aftab, don't care about others, they are probably novice.

Murad
July 21, 2010, 05:33 PM
but jokes apart its absolutely pathetic from an international player like Aftab, don't care about others, they are probably novice.

Well What Aftab did was not that serious. Wicket e lathi to onek naam kora internation player o dei.

But what others did was big crime. And some of them are our A-team/Academy players. I want to know which Zia it is. I hope its not Ziaur Rahman, the allrounder.

MohammedC
July 21, 2010, 06:18 PM
According to ittefaq Ziaur Rahman is memebr of staff from chittagong city corporations eleven

http://ittefaq.com.bd/content/2010/07/22/news0653.htm

Ajfar
July 21, 2010, 06:32 PM
aie mair gula kew Ashokare dilo na keno?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

rahat90
July 21, 2010, 08:52 PM
what exactly happened?
beating up umpires, whyyy? and how bad? in the field of play?
and what players are involved exactly

al-Sagar
July 21, 2010, 09:36 PM
aweful btw why is aftab banned for only 1 game and others for 1 year,... and can someone please translate...thanks

aftab guilt was he kicked the stumps after umpire did not give response to an appeal.

but the others guilt was far more serious. they beat the umpire at he end of the game

revolver
July 22, 2010, 07:30 AM
aftab guilt was he kicked the stumps after umpire did not give response to an appeal.

but the others guilt was far more serious. they beat the umpire at he end of the game

ohh okk...thanks

BANFAN
July 22, 2010, 08:15 AM

I guess, Aftab couldn't kick the ump, he jumped away and Aftab hit the stump. Always hits blindly and doesnt connect, with Bat / leg :)

Abusing umpires is a culture picked from BD footbal, players are continuously abusing them on field. I have the pleasure of listening to these players very close from the field. But those some how dont affect the rferees/umpires, they only mind if they are hit physically, not because they get hurt, but because it's witnessed by people. Maan ijjat er baepar. ;)

It's to some extent justified as well: because these guys willingly or un willingly, keep making wrong calls/decisions. Our best product is Moni, you can imagine the worst.

[NB: Nothing Justifies Beating an Umpire]

WarWolf
July 22, 2010, 08:43 AM
What more can we expect from cricket?

lamisa
July 23, 2010, 10:56 AM

bhai these novices may one day represent our country in the cricket world.and the first words of cricket are,"cricket is a gentleman's game".they have shown negative sportsmanship.this is really disgusting

nahaz
July 23, 2010, 06:14 PM
really disgusting!

Baundule
July 24, 2010, 04:07 AM
I want those five in the national team when Asoka is umpiring.
Jokes aside, it's a police case, not only a sports matter. Need heavy punishment to build the right attitude.