PDA

View Full Version : When is Bangladesh's next tour?

metallian
July 22, 2010, 02:07 PM
Can someone tell me what team bangladesh is suppose to play next and when?
thanks

MohammedC
July 22, 2010, 02:18 PM
Bangladesh have home series against New Zealand at the end of September/October. We will also have ODI series with Zimbabwe and possible ODI series with West Indies around December.

All date and series yet to be confirmed.

Ajfar
July 22, 2010, 02:24 PM
I was gonna suggest we invite some of the associates for january but now having 2nd thought about it
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

revolver
July 22, 2010, 02:32 PM
yhhh very boring within this dates. and guys will they broadcast new zealand matches because they never do it
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Dilscoop
July 22, 2010, 02:48 PM
If it's in Bangladesh, ESPN 3 will

revolver
July 22, 2010, 02:53 PM
thats good news
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

chotpoti
July 22, 2010, 05:40 PM
My advice would be to invite the following teams :

1. china (2 match)
2.Bermuda ( 4 match)
3. Canada ( 5 match)
4. UAE ( 2 match)
5.Kenya

reason : we beat 'em up and go to WC wid enuf confidence :D

zainab
July 22, 2010, 09:10 PM
Bangladesh have home series against New Zealand at the end of September/October. We will also have ODI series with Zimbabwe and possible ODI series with West Indies around December.

All date and series yet to be confirmed.

Looks like the BD players will not be homesick for the rest of the year, no overseas tours.

nycpro96
July 22, 2010, 10:42 PM
I say we have a serious attempt to organize a 3 ODI series with Afghanistan before the WC. I wouldn't be surprised if we even lose a game given our current form. They look a good team and deserve an invite and if anybody showing hospitality, it should be us.

beshideshi
July 22, 2010, 11:15 PM
i think the players should be sent to himalays and should not even think about cricket for a month. They have had just too much cricket over the past 7 months, hopefully they will have a 2 week training session before the NZ tour, but prior to that these guys should catch some rest.

Ajfar
July 23, 2010, 12:02 AM
i think the players should be sent to himalays and should not even think about cricket for a month. They have had just too much cricket over the past 7 months, hopefully they will have a 2 week training session before the NZ tour, but prior to that these guys should catch some rest.

Ya they do need rest. Not for too long I think 2 weeks is good enough. These clowns need to be set straight. We need Coach Boone from Remember the Titans.

One World
July 23, 2010, 12:17 AM
My advice would be to invite the following teams :

1. china (2 match)
2.Bermuda ( 4 match)
3. Canada ( 5 match)
4. UAE ( 2 match)
5.Kenya

reason : we beat 'em up and go to WC wid enuf confidence :D

Good post in context that it shows where the confidence of BD fan base has dipped to. Not so long ago we were professing to welcome associates like Ire, Net and Scot and have back to back tours to gain confidence and test the permeability of the team for greater challenges such as Asia Cup.

The disastrous tour itinerary, adding to the non-positive inferiority syndrome injected by the coach has done the rest. The damage has been done and now the tragedy was enforced to be a comedy as the fans have no choice left - so you learn only one thing. We are incorrigible and many many matches will take if only if we can recover from this hopeless situation.

So let us plan for the most novice teams around and get some scintillating last ball wins, ties and prove the point further that see we are not that good, coach is right, losing to Ireland and Holland is normal affair. This is what we are, all those wins that you saw in the past are all flukes. Still you retain your test status, ODI status, T20I status. Isn't that enough for you!!???

I have no one to blame, shame on thyself.

lamisa
July 23, 2010, 04:56 AM
If it's in Bangladesh, ESPN 3 will

neo sports

al-Sagar
July 23, 2010, 08:55 AM
amader ATN BANGLA ase na .......... ATN bangla dekhabe .............