PDA

View Full Version : When does australia tour bangladesh

brockley
July 25, 2010, 07:13 PM
Looking forward to this australia in bangladesh conditions.
BTW any word of oz-bangladesh resceduling the series australia cancelled?

nycpro96
July 25, 2010, 09:02 PM
I think that series actually is supposed to take place in Australia.

habfreak
July 25, 2010, 09:13 PM
you got some nerve to say you are looking forward to playing Australia right after we lost to the Dutch :p

Naimul_Hd
July 25, 2010, 10:55 PM
you got some nerve to say you are looking forward to playing Australia right after we lost to the Dutch :p

i think, watching Aussie to bowl out for 88, may have triggered him to say that !! ;)

BANFAN
July 26, 2010, 12:53 AM
I just hope, it's not permanently cancelled after that Dutch / Ire show ..

Anher
July 26, 2010, 01:20 AM
I just hope, it's not permanently cancelled after that Dutch / Ire show ..

Doubt that. Ponting is desperately searching for a domination mojo. Aussies have lost their demolition campaign for quite some time. :-)

shakibrulz
July 26, 2010, 01:38 AM
Doubt that. Ponting is desperately searching for a domination mojo. Aussies have lost their demolition campaign for quite some time. :-)

Yep.. Hope they tour BD soon and we'll have cracker of a contest :smug:

lamisa
July 26, 2010, 05:06 AM
^^^^if only our morons can play as they played against england in the 2nd odi-play their hearts out no matter what!

al-Sagar
July 26, 2010, 05:22 AM
if aussies continue to struggle like this they will feel a series against BD at BD may help them to recover their form.

zainab
July 26, 2010, 07:37 AM
Why would the Aussies bother to play BD after their terrible and shameful performance recently? I think they will only do so to better their test ranking.

Here is what Jayawardena wrote:

There have been arguments about the rankings, but I am a firm believer that we need to revamp the FTP. The top eight teams are not playing enough and consistent cricket among each other. Sri Lanka are one of the teams to have not got the opportunities. It is an unfair deal. Hopefully we can have a fair system where we play home and away against all the top teams

BD is the 9th ranking team. Even SL, if they get their N01 ranking will not want to play BD.

beshideshi
July 26, 2010, 07:53 AM
^^ And we wonder why cricket isn't a global sports? If the top teams play withing each other how on earth are teams like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Ireland gonna get there? You never see Brazil/Argentina/Spain complaining when they play a team ranked #78.
why does the top cricketing nations have to be such tight ar***?

dash
July 26, 2010, 09:01 AM
i think our fans are incepted.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

brockley
July 26, 2010, 08:40 PM
I'm aussie just keen to see the series since the other one was postponed.
Feel australia don't play the lower sides enough.

Green Tea
July 26, 2010, 09:28 PM
http://www.chillyoislamyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ist2_5265069_kangaroo_and_joey_cartoon1.jpg

zainab
July 27, 2010, 05:13 AM

Aussies feel that it is not worth the time and effort to play lower ranked teams, I think eventually, they will not want to play WI too.

lamisa
July 27, 2010, 09:54 AM
^^^^that is the reason why cricket isn't so popular worldwide yet.cricket will eventually die down if teams continue with such arrogant attitude

shakibrulz
July 27, 2010, 11:38 AM

The way they're going now, they'll have to play and beat the lower sides to stay alive, like Kiwis and Windies :lol:

shakibrulz
July 27, 2010, 11:45 AM
@ Thread:

Bangladesh is hosting 2 tests and 3 ODIs in April 2011 according to ICC Schedules

Habib
July 27, 2010, 01:10 PM
The way they're going now, they'll have to play and beat the lower sides to stay alive, like Kiwis and Windies :lol:

Kiwis are not a lower side.

revolver
July 27, 2010, 05:07 PM
Allow the arguements by the way I agree that why do big teams complain.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

cricket_king
July 28, 2010, 03:29 AM
@ Thread:

Bangladesh is hosting 2 tests and 3 ODIs in April 2011 according to ICC Schedules

Wonder if Australia will uphold the contract. It's after the world cup. A bad showing there, in our home conditions, may just prompt them to consider calling it off.

max410
August 2, 2010, 12:43 AM
The problem is BD is not improving as its suppose to if we improve our cricket ,more teams would like to play us now that we lost to Ireland and Netherlands more associate teams would like to beat us to boost up their rankings which is a DISGRACE TO OUR TEST STATUS.
If we do well against low ranked test sides like WI, NZ and others , The big teams will play us. NO ONE wants to play against a low ranked side because its usually one sided game and the game is not challenging anymore .
The Aussie team is not interested in playing low ranked sides to increase their cricket career statistics like scoring 100's 50's getting wickets etc.
They want challenges that's what makes them a good team .
IF we keep on loosing to more and more associates the other test playing nations will definitely complain about our test status which is very NORMAL . Even BD fans will complain if INDIA,AUSTRALIA looses to associates very often SO...

lamisa
August 2, 2010, 04:04 AM
don't the cricket authorities and players in bd realise that they are ruining the future of their own and bd cricket by putting up such horrible performances?

max410
August 2, 2010, 07:01 AM
what will the board do , we lack cricket infrastructure and the structure and way to choose players are absurd we only choose players for national side from DHAKA league ,what about other parts of BD there are good players too but they will never get a chance unless they come to DHAKA . Its hard to say this but i really don't think BD is ready for TEST CRICKET. All those cricket commentator are experienced cricketers they have idea about our cricket better than us, Their comments makes sense , BD has turned out to be a good one day side. TEST CRICKET requires skills and talent which BD players don't have