PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh postpone New Zealand Tests

_Rafi_
August 2, 2010, 12:58 AM
Bangladesh postpone New Zealand Tests (http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/current/story/470617.html)

Sounds too much dramatic but it is partly true. Cancellation of tests against Nz means we are not going to play test for almost 1 year and thats not for any internal trouble, external pressure but for only brain fart of some BCB official who is in mission to destroy cricket. This decision is much worse than Zimbabwe's decision imo. Zimbabwe atleast concentrating on rebuilding in their recession time but we will do nothing. And MMW BCB is going to cancel the first class tournament soon and will launch another one day tournament for better concentrating on World Cup.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Neel Here
August 2, 2010, 02:04 AM
is this true ? :timeout:

Rabz
August 2, 2010, 02:11 AM
Lets not give in to speculations.
As per DS report today, NZC asked BCB to shift the two tests after the world cup and instead host 5 ODI series replacing the 2 test 3 ODI's as scheduled earlier.

They wanted to have an extra match practice on the local pitches ahead of the world cup which is only a few months away from now.

BCB is yet to make any decisions.

Imteaz
August 2, 2010, 02:19 AM
Is it Good or Bad? Thinking.........

shabbir
August 2, 2010, 02:26 AM
Bangladesh postpone New Zealand Tests
Cricinfo staff
August 2, 2010

Bangladesh have postponed their Test series against New Zealand scheduled for October, opting instead to play three additional ODIs to concentrate on their preparation for the 2011 World Cup in the subcontinent. "It's a decision of the board and this morning we have conveyed our decision to the New Zealand cricket authorities," Enayet Hossain Siraj, head of cricket operations at the Bangladesh Cricket Board, told AFP. "We want to focus more on the World Cup and will play as many one-day matches as possible in the next months."

Bangladesh will play five ODIs, all at Mirpur's Sher-E-Bangla Stadium, and the two-Test series will be rescheduled for a date after the World Cup.

SO BCB already decided for 5 odi instead of 2 test and 3 odi.

Tintin
August 2, 2010, 02:31 AM
The title makes it sound too dramatic.

Cancelling/postponing home tests doesn't sound sensible at all. Practicing for World Cup this way is not too far from practicing how to call a toss correctly.

dolcevita
August 2, 2010, 02:41 AM
So Tamim will not have the opportunity to score 1000 runs in a calendar year...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Murad
August 2, 2010, 02:41 AM
Its a good decision.
Our Mews takes forever to adjust from one format to another. We don't have any other series against a good opponent before the WC.

Roni_uk
August 2, 2010, 03:01 AM
This is pretty big. What is the source for this? I always thought we are the best at Test than playing ODIs or T20s.

_Rafi_
August 2, 2010, 03:10 AM
Its a good decision.
Our Mews takes forever to adjust from one format to another. We don't have any other series against a good opponent before the WC.
this is a crap decision. We would play 3 match one day series against Nz anyway. So we will play only two extra ODI. 2 ODIs is never enough to replace a whole test series.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

BANFAN
August 2, 2010, 03:33 AM
Sounds too much dramatic but it is partly true. Cancellation of tests against Nz means we are not going to play test for almost 1 year and thats not for any internal trouble, external pressure but for only brain fart of some BCB official who is in mission to destroy cricket. This decision is much worse than Zimbabwe's decision imo. Zimbabwe atleast concentrating on rebuilding in their recession time but we will do nothing. And MMW BCB is going to cancel the first class tournament soon and will launch another one day tournament for better concentrating on World Cup.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

This is not even close to the Zim decision.

it's not a decision that we are not playing test for one year, We jsut may not have a test series if we cancel this series (Rightly or Wrongly).

This was a tabloid style heading :)

lamisa
August 2, 2010, 03:41 AM
it's just ur assumption i suppose,rafi bhai?anyways,the test series hasn't been cancelled but it has been "postponed"

Nadim
August 2, 2010, 04:15 AM
Thread title needs to be change...

Murad
August 2, 2010, 04:26 AM
this is a crap decision. We would play 3 match one day series against Nz anyway. So we will play only two extra ODI. 2 ODIs is never enough to replace a whole test series.

We are going to play the Test series right after the WC. They didn't cancel it. Your title needs to be changed. Don't know where you got that info from.

Rabz
August 2, 2010, 04:45 AM
Can the mods change the thread title please??
This is indeed over dramatizing and tabloidifying a news.

firstlane
August 2, 2010, 04:47 AM
Why 2 ODIs in place of 2 five day matches? there should be at leat 4 ODIs.

_Rafi_
August 2, 2010, 05:01 AM
We played our last test in May 2010 and we will play our next test after 2011 world cup that means not before May of 2011. So thats almost one year- just for defending the title. Its not purposely done by BCB but the cancellation means we have to wait more than one year to watch our next test match.

Equinox
August 2, 2010, 05:04 AM
So Tamim will be left stranded on 840 runs. He had the opportunity to become the first Bangladeshi to score 1000 runs in a calendar year in Test cricket. Who knows when we will play so many Test matches again. Well done BCB!

I don't understand why you have to stop playing Test cricket four months before the World Cup.

BANFAN
August 2, 2010, 05:16 AM
We played our last test in May 2009 and we will play our next test after 2010 world cup that means not before May of 2010. So thats almost one year- just for defending the title. Its not purposely done by BCB but the cancellation means we have to wait more than one year to watch our next test match.

Does that justify being Zimbabwe style ??

_Rafi_
August 2, 2010, 05:27 AM
Does that justify being Zimbabwe style ??
that decision is worse than Zimbabwe imo. Zim were facing unavoidable problem when they skipped. But for BD there are no problem at all and we decide not to play on a lame excuse. We are not in position of luxury to skip a whole test series where we were crying for more test in past.

zainab
August 2, 2010, 06:17 AM
I wonder, what was so wrong about playing 2 test matches in a few months time? Bad move by BCB, now these boys will have to wait one year before they play the next test match. I wonder which team they are playing in 2011?
India will be playing Australia and SL will be playing the Windies before the end of the year.

simon
August 2, 2010, 06:53 AM
As far as World cup is concerned it's a good decision,considering the fact that WI r not coming & don't know yet about Zim coming,it's good to play some ODIs against a strong opposition like NZ.:)
We need to upgrade our ODI performance.(after the loss vs Irl & Hol)
The outcome of 2 Tests would hv been most probably NZ 2-BD 0 or hardly a draw.
And it's not cancelled but postponed.
BTW,why many of u r sad abt Tamim's 1000 runs(me too :()weren't u yelling all the time"individual prfrmnce chaina ,Team performance chai";)

max410
August 2, 2010, 07:04 AM
GOOD Decision at last, now its time to build up and restructure our first class cricket and invite first class teams and play against them to improve their performances for test cricket for atleast1-2 years. the ICC is slowly trying to put BD aside from test cricket , unless we don't improve now nothing is gonna happen for us.

Tiger-ess
August 2, 2010, 07:15 AM
Bangladesh postpones New Zealand Tests
(AFP) – 5 hours ago

DHAKA — Bangladesh will play five one-day international matches against New Zealand in October, instead of the scheduled two Tests and three limited-over contests, an official said Monday.

"It's a decision of the board and this morning we have conveyed our decision to the New Zealand cricket authorities," Enayet Hossain Siraj, head of cricket operations at the Bangladesh Cricket Board, told AFP.

All five of the October one-dayers will be played at Dhaka's Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium.

Siraj said the two countries would play two Tests after the end of the World Cup in April 2011.

But in the meantime Bangladesh, one of the co-hosts of the World Cup along with India and Sri Lanka, is keen to play more limited-over matches instead of Tests to prepare for the tournament, Siraj said.

The Tigers have lost all but two of their 29 one-day international matches this year.

"We want to focus more on the World Cup and will play as many one-day matches as possible in the next months," Siraj said.

I think it's a good idea, getting in as many ODIs possible before the worldcup given that there's an uncertainty on the Zim/WI series.

The only reason why Im a tiny bit dissapointed is it means Tamim will not get his 1000 runs this year and will not feature in wisden I suppose...

One World
August 2, 2010, 07:25 AM
Siddons should target a 3-2, this is his chance to regain the vindication.

beshideshi
August 2, 2010, 07:37 AM
I would say a very short sighted decision, right now our team is in decent test form. And if you judge a team by their records, New Zealand should be our closest competitors in tests. I seriously think we would have won/drew at least one game against NZ.
But then again, this is going to be beneficiary for the WC, no arguing. The more games we play the better it should be. Target should be to win the series.

simon
August 2, 2010, 07:44 AM
I'm also disappointed for Tamim's 1000 but for the Team's sake we have to accepte it with a smile.
Too much of Test crickt in a yr is not good.

can we appoint a good bowling coach for atleast the next 2 months to see what we get in this 5ODI series.

FagunerAgun
August 2, 2010, 07:47 AM
Few things to clarify to make some feel good, if I could:

1. We have not cancelled the Tests, we have suspended the Tests for a year, which will be played after the WC in 2011.

2. This decision is wise, which will give more opportunity for our restive boys to flourish and retain their performance in ODIs for upcomng WC.

3. This decision was not made based on our recent bad performance to withdraw from Test format, this is just a pragmatic decision to do better in the WC.

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2010, 07:55 AM
Lets not give in to speculations.
As per DS report today, NZC asked BCB to shift the two tests after the world cup and instead host 5 ODI series replacing the 2 test 3 ODI's as scheduled earlier.

They wanted to have an extra match practice on the local pitches ahead of the world cup which is only a few months away from now.

BCB is yet to make any decisions.
World cup looming that would be the best decision for both nations. We love to dramatize info, then sugar coat it with a spin.

The title needs to be changed because of no official press release. Misleading to say the least.

Tiger444
August 2, 2010, 07:56 AM
This is really not that big of a deal in my opinion..the tests are postponed not cancelled..we really need to start winning games in ODIs before we lead up to the world cup and this year we have just won 2 games which is really alarming going in to probably our most important ever world cup..New Zealand will also offer a tough challenge at our home..I know it would be nice to see us playing Test matches but lets worry about ODIs now and have our boys focused on JUST ODIs..also we end up winning the deal actually..we get to play 5 ODIs and 2 Tests rather then 3 ODIs and 2 Tests..I mean the tests are later but playing so many matches against NZ will be great..

mij
August 2, 2010, 07:58 AM
Few things to clarify to make some feel good, if I could:

1. We have not cancelled the Tests, we have suspended the Tests for a year, which will be played after the WC in 2011.

2. This decision is wise, which will give more opportunity for our restive boys to flourish and retain their performance in ODIs for upcomng WC.

3. This decision was not made based on our recent bad performance to withdraw from Test format, this is just a pragmatic decision to do better in the WC.

Thats what I thought.

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2010, 07:58 AM
Its a good decision.
WI will come in December.

MatinSux
August 2, 2010, 09:03 AM
Postpone means cancelled in BCB terms. Remember that 5-0 PAK ODI series which was postponed?

Baundule
August 2, 2010, 09:07 AM
(I am removing my earlier post, which assumed a cancellation/postponement instead of rescheduling/replacement) Postponement of tests with the addition of 2 ODIs is fine. Playing against NZ should be good for both the teams. It should toughen us to avoid shame against the associates and may provide a chance to win against any of the four G8 teams. That almost means proceeding to the second round. So, good move!

Raynman
August 2, 2010, 09:40 AM
sounds like the decision was more or less mutual from the get go with the Kiwis. NZ had stayed away from test cricket for a long time leading to the 2007 WC and they made it to the Semi's as a strong contender (as much as you could have been minus the Australia factor).

I'm not sure what this means for us in the long haul but if we going to have the same 15 represent in all formats regardless of their skills and strengths then its a good one leading up to the World Cup. We as hosts should aim no lower than the quarterfinals. Beating IRE, NED and WI MUST be considered MANDATORY and another steal against ENG, IND or SA would be a bonus.

Hopefully the NZ and subsequent WI and ZIM matches will not be used for stats padding and blocking practice but for winning practice and playing as a team to feed off of each others' strengths.

max410
August 2, 2010, 10:48 AM
Its ok in terms of world cup preparation but after the world cup we should not play test for 1 years and try to develop our game to play more first class matches with first-class teams then go back to test cricket again its for the best for BD cricket team ,BD plays 7 test in a year and looses 4 matches by INNINGS which show how poor we are and we haven't developed our cricket yet.
The facts i am giving are realistic , WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW .

Baundule
August 2, 2010, 11:03 AM
Its ok in terms of world cup preparation but after the world cup we should not play test for 1 years and try to develop our game to play more first class matches with first-class teams then go back to test cricket again its for the best for BD cricket team ,BD plays 7 test in a year and looses 4 matches by INNINGS which show how poor we are and we haven't developed our cricket yet.
A break from test cricket will not do us any good. India and England have been form teams in this year. We did not do horriblly bad against them. In fact, we had moments to capitalize on, which we failed. Those mistakes can be corrected only by playing, not by taking a break.

Murad
August 2, 2010, 11:38 AM
WI will come in December.

No Mijan bhai. They are not coming. They didn't accept the invitation from BCB. Only Zimbabwe coming for 5 ODIs.

al Furqaan
August 2, 2010, 12:33 PM
No Mijan bhai. They are not coming. They didn't accept the invitation from BCB. Only Zimbabwe coming for 5 ODIs.

source???

Murad
August 2, 2010, 12:38 PM
source???

http://ittefaq.com.bd/content/2010/08/02/news0023.htm

BCBLFC
August 2, 2010, 12:40 PM
If we do well in the World Cup the decision will be jusitifed but I'm not too sure. Maybe part of the reason was due to complaints of player tiredness/burnout??

Roni_uk
August 2, 2010, 01:14 PM
We should have played couple of Tests. WC is not for another 6 months. Now that we are getting better in Test. I am pretty sure we could have easily beaten the Kiwis. Lucky them!!

Habib
August 2, 2010, 02:35 PM
We should have played couple of Tests. WC is not for another 6 months. Now that we are getting better in Test. I am pretty sure we could have easily beaten the Kiwis. Lucky them!!

Whoa! Really didn't expect such optimism from you Roni vai.

mij
August 2, 2010, 07:05 PM
A break from test cricket will not do us any good. India and England have been form teams in this year. We did not do horriblly bad against them. In fact, we had moments to capitalize on, which we failed. Those mistakes can be corrected only by playing, not by taking a break.

:up:

Bangladesh not playing test match for 1 year means going 1 year backwards .

wiseshah
August 2, 2010, 10:13 PM
i think we should have 7 day series

instead of 10 day test--- we could easily get 5 ODI or 4 ODi

and pre scheduled 3 ODI

why BCCB is losing the opportunity?

MatinSux
August 2, 2010, 10:22 PM
NZ is very strong ODI team. So a 5 match ODI involving them is not too shabby.

Murad
August 2, 2010, 10:37 PM

Only if Shakib plays well. But he is playing non-stop cricket for last 1 and half year. He needs a good rest after he returns from county cricket.

Besides we had only 8 ODI games scheduled (3 vs NZ and 5 vs Zimb) before the WC which is not enough as it is still 6 months away.

BANFAN
August 3, 2010, 03:50 AM

Where are the facts? We need to really do something; not stop playing; that would mean doing nothing. So lets do other things related to improvement, you cannot improve in anything by not doing it.

Show someone who has improved in test cricket by not playing. That would have been a fact.

simon
August 3, 2010, 04:24 AM
why all 5 Odis in Dhaka?
could hv 2 in Chittagong.

shakibrulz
August 3, 2010, 04:27 AM
Where are the facts? We need to really do something; not stop playing; that would mean doing nothing. So lets do other things related to improvement, you cannot improve in anything by not doing it.

Show someone who has improved in test cricket by not playing. That would have been a fact.

Agree, if they were so concerned, they should've avoided the associate series/postponed the ODI series vs England. Now this was one good opportunity to play competitive cricket against NZ, and Tamim would've had his chance to get the 1000 runs in this calender year too. Darn :sick:

max410
August 3, 2010, 04:28 AM

dude we play 7 test in a year we loose 4 of them by INNINGS u call that an improvement , yes we maybe a new team if we have lost all without innings defeat i could have considered we have improved , BD is not ready for TEST CRICKET we should capitalize on playing FIRST CLASS MATCHES , then go back to TEST cricket which will help us to build temperament for test cricket at least for one year we should play FIRST CLASS.

mij
August 3, 2010, 04:31 AM
Clearly BCB don't know what they doing.

WarWolf
August 3, 2010, 04:53 AM
Clearly BCB don't know what they doing.
They know and they know that they are destroying our cricket.

Baundule
August 3, 2010, 05:33 AM
dude we play 7 test in a year we loose 4 of them by INNINGS u call that an improvement , yes we maybe a new team if we have lost all without innings defeat i could have considered we have improved , BD is not ready for TEST CRICKET we should capitalize on playing FIRST CLASS MATCHES , then go back to TEST cricket which will help us to build temperament for test cricket at least for one year we should play FIRST CLASS.
In which year did we lose 4 tests by INNINGs?/:)

shakibrulz
August 3, 2010, 06:27 AM

Exactly. I see a good future for BD in tests than in ODIs. :)

Tiger444
August 3, 2010, 06:30 AM
Exactly. I see a good future for BD in tests than in ODIs. :)

really? Wow I would say we have a better future in ODIs then tests..we've only 3 tests but a whole lot more in ODIs so I would say we'll be better in ODIs in the future but I could be wrong..

zainab
August 4, 2010, 05:45 AM
It is good that BD is taking a break from playing test cricket, they need to focus more on ODIs at the moment. 5 months preparation before the world cup is not much time, especially after their recent defeats against Ireland and Netherlands which are the two teams they are playing in the group stage.

beshideshi
August 4, 2010, 06:21 AM
really? Wow I would say we have a better future in ODIs then tests..we've only 3 tests but a whole lot more in ODIs so I would say we'll be better in ODIs in the future but I could be wrong..

I think he meant that we have improved way more in tests than we have in ODIs over the past 2 years and comparatively there is a better future in tests. Remember, in tests we had to transform from 3 day innings losses->4 day losses-> 5 day losses->draws and then only we can think of winning a test.

MohammedC
August 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
The cricket operations committee are now also in a difficulty to find a slot for the two-match Test series against New Zealand next year.
The two Tests were scheduled for next September-October but BCB has decided to play five one-day internationals against New Zealand ahead of 2011 World Cup.

Stupid BCB. Should have thought about it earlier.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=150545

Ajfar
August 12, 2010, 03:14 PM
^ Mo bhai words like think, early, this sort of word doesnt exist for BCB
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

wasi90lkv1
August 13, 2010, 12:29 AM
i think we have a better chance in winning ODI games than test matches. since world cup is not very far and we are not very far from west indies in terms of ranking, arranging a series of 5 ODI matches seems to be a good decision.

al Furqaan
August 13, 2010, 01:38 AM
Stupid BCB. Should have thought about it earlier.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=150545

why did the morons not make it 2 tests first and then 5 ODIs...

as if all other teams will stop playing tests 6 mos before the world cup.

RazabQ
August 13, 2010, 02:51 AM
why did the morons not make it ...Asked and answered!

lamisa
August 13, 2010, 08:27 AM
losers in block letters!

magic boy
August 13, 2010, 09:36 AM
according to the news of channel i Bangladesh Cricket Board officially tagging this NewZealand series at home as DRESS REHEARSAL of World Cup 2011

lets see !!

Rifat
August 13, 2010, 05:41 PM
I gotta give my RESPECT to the New Zealand team: for continuously accepting our challenge and using us as a bunny to improve their rankings :bravo:

I gotta respect their respect which they gave to us!

yaseer
August 23, 2010, 11:18 PM
It is the captaincy issue that also encouraged BCB to cancel the test series against NZ.

Mashrafee is not going to play test matches. But Mashrafee is surely going to lead us to the WC. In this scenario BCB did not want to appoint Sakib back to the captaincy role again for the Test. Also there is doubt that Sakib would accept the captaincy as he mentioned in some interviews that he does not want to be captain as temporary basis.

In all these chaos, the team is suffering and losing out two test matches.

MohammedC
August 25, 2010, 05:20 PM
5 match ODI series to starts with first ODI on 5th of October at Mirpur stadium. Last four games will be played on 8th,11th,14th, and 17th of October. New Zealand team will arrive on 29th September. No news on whether there will be any practice match. Bangladesh cricket team will practice until 09th of September before Eid vacation.

[বাংলা]বাংলাদেশ-নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজ ৫ থেকে ১৭ অক্টোবর[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]ঢাকা: বাংলাদেশ-নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজের সূচি নিয়ে লুকোচুরি খেলছে বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড। কবে থেকে খেলা এ বিষয়ে নিশ্চিত করে কিছুই বলতে চাইছেন না কর্মকর্তারা। কিউই বোর্ড থেকে সূচির ছাড়পত্র মিলছে কী না এনিয়েও মুখ খুলছে না কেউ।

ক্রিকেট পরিচালনা বিভাগে যোগাযোগ করেও সাড়া মেলেনি। তবে নিউজিল্যান্ড দল ২৯ সেপ্টেম্বর ঢাকায় আসবেন তা অনেকটাই নিশ্চিত। আইন-শৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর কাছে সেভাবেই সহায়তা চাওয়া হয়েছে।

সর্বশেষ সংশোধন খবর অনুযায়ী আগামী ৫ অক্টোবর থেকে মাঠে গড়াবে পাঁচ ম্যাচ একদিনের সিরিজ। ৮, ১১, ১৪ ও ১৭ অক্টোবর হবে বাকি চারটি ম্যাচ। খেলা হবে মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা জাতীয় ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়ামে।

টুর্নামেন্ট কমিটির প্রধান ও নিউজিল্যান্ড-বাংলাদেশ সিরিজ আয়োজক কমিটির চেয়ারম্যান গাজী আশরাফ হোসেন লিপু বুধবার বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্ট ফোর.কম.বিডিকে এই তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

লিপু জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি)’র ভারপ্রাপ্ত প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজামউদ্দিন চৌধুরী খেলা সম্প্রচার প্রতিষ্ঠান নিম্বাস স্পোর্টস এর সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করে সিরিজের প্রস্তুতি এগিয়ে নিচ্ছেন।

নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজ সামনে রেখে কঠোর অনুশীলন হচ্ছে জাতীয় দলের প্রাথমিক ক্যাম্পে। কোচ জেমি সিডন্স চাচ্ছেন ০৯ সেপ্টেম্বর পর্যন্ত অনুশীলনের পর ক্রিকেটারদের ঈদের ছুটি দিতে।

এদিকে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট সিরিজ চলাকালে মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা জাতীয় ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়ামের সংস্কার কাজ অব্যাহত থাকবে। তবে গ্যালারিতে চেয়ার বসানোর কাজ অর্ধেকেরও বেশি শেষ হবে বলে জানিয়েছেন বিশ্বকাপ স্থানীয় আয়োজক কমিটির আহবায়ক দেওয়ান শফিউল আরেফিন টুটুল।
[/বাংলা]

http://www.banglanews24.org/newlocation/bangla/detailsnews.php?nssl=e8de67aac98d923eb372575f30568 a89&nttl=201008266395&toppos=5

nycpro96
August 25, 2010, 06:01 PM
Still a long time to go. Hopefully we will do well. I'll be happy with 3-2 NZ winning the series.

Purbasha T
August 25, 2010, 07:49 PM
ekta rujao rakhtese na kew ehh practice-er thelayy!..ar ek mash wait korte parbo na, petition shuru koren shobai series prepone korar jonno.

lamisa
August 26, 2010, 05:47 AM
oh no!there's a match on the 8th and my cousin is also getting married on the 8th:timeout:!damn,i'll miss the entire match and in case bd wins that match,i will never be able to forgive her for this!

abu2abu
August 27, 2010, 05:28 AM
any idea who will be broadcasting the ODIs? In the UK, US, Australia etc...

zainab
August 27, 2010, 05:42 AM
Australia and NZ are playing a test series against India before the end of the year, also WI and NZ are playing SL.