PDA

View Full Version : BCB working towards the welfare of bd cricket

lamisa
August 13, 2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2010-08-13/news/86200

BCB is finally turning its attention to the strengthening of the foundation of our cricket.they seem to be investing a lot into improving the basics of our cricket and producing a finer bunch of players for the next generation.but how much of it will actually be put into practice, only time can tell...

Bond
August 13, 2010, 10:44 PM
now you're telling me, why didn't you post this while i was back in bangladesh, bangladesh just lost their future shane watson, too bad.

BANFAN
August 14, 2010, 01:20 AM
Jahok, Prothom alor page ta pelam na... yet good to know that BCB is working for our cricket. ;) What they had been doing for last 10 years then?

lamisa
August 14, 2010, 01:24 AM
^^^keno pan nai?

BANFAN
August 14, 2010, 01:35 AM
Ki jani, clicked several times but not opening.

Do I need a PA login? PA is very strange with me always. I done't really understand when they need login, and what's open...

ahnaf
August 14, 2010, 07:08 PM
Ki jani, clicked several times but not opening.

Do I need a PA login? PA is very strange with me always. I done't really understand when they need login, and what's open...

na. Bhaiya.. Login dorkar hoy na.. PA r server majhe majhe slow hoye jay user besi ei karone ami jototuku jani.. Main site e na parle eprothom alo te jao(google e search dao eprothom alo likhe)..