View Full Version : The Official 2010-2011 NFL Thread

Rommel
August 22, 2010, 01:24 AM
And off we go.

Ajfar
August 22, 2010, 09:35 PM
Four whole plays for Brett Favre

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0822/nfl_u_bfavre2_576.jpg

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/15150/favrewatch-four-whole-plays-for-brett-favre

Farhad
August 23, 2010, 07:40 AM
Aaron Rodgers is looking pretty good. Packers heading to the Superbowl this year? Now we know why they kicked out Favre...

Beamer
August 23, 2010, 12:01 PM
Can't wait for Sep 12th ( or 9th ). Its been too long.

Farhad

Rogers will put up great numbers. SB winner? Not sure. I am not sold on their running game. But, they are a contender for sure. How are your Pats? AFC EAST is strong. My Steelers are under the radar. I like it.

Farhad
August 24, 2010, 07:37 PM
Can't wait for Sep 12th ( or 9th ). Its been too long.

Farhad

Rogers will put up great numbers. SB winner? Not sure. I am not sold on their running game. But, they are a contender for sure. How are your Pats? AFC EAST is strong. My Steelers are under the radar. I like it.

This is a make or break year for the Pats. We're hoping for a lot from the 24 players drafted in these past two years. Thats a lot of roster turnover. If they pan out, we're set for another 6 years at least. If they don't, well, we're screwed. It wont be easy topping the AFC east every year anymore. Based on the preseason games so far, I'm optimistic that they can start the decade off on a winning note. But we all know preseason means jack (2008 Detroit Lions. Nuff said.)

I'm still worried about the pass rush, but this is the most balanced offense I've seen in the Belichick era. Brady has so many weapons, even Rambo would think its excessive. He wont replicate the stats of the 2007 season, but thats a good thing...

Zeeshan
August 24, 2010, 08:16 PM
Whose quote is it forhad-da? :)

"There are much more direct (and satisfying) ways to root for your country than mixing patriotism with entertainment"

Zunaid
August 24, 2010, 09:26 PM
I might just have a worse season this year than last. I don't expect my Eagles to even compete to make the playoffs this season. We should not have let McNabb go. Worst - he is now with the Redskins. Yeah, Tehsin - your joy is my sorrow.

Farhad
August 25, 2010, 10:13 AM
Whose quote is it forhad-da? :)

haha, its mine. Ironic, i know... Thats the one thing about the team i dont like - the name.

Why couldnt it be Boston Bengals? :-P

Farhad
August 25, 2010, 10:22 AM
I might just have a worse season this year than last. I don't expect my Eagles to even compete to make the playoffs this season. We should not have let McNabb go. Worst - he is now with the Redskins. Yeah, Tehsin - your joy is my sorrow.

If I were you, I'd root for the Chargers this year. It'll save you a lot of sorrow...

Beamer
August 25, 2010, 10:35 AM

To the contrary. I think Kolb will do fine. Redskins will need another year or two under Shanahan to fully compete in that division. Cowboys are the favorites to win the East, and I expect Giants to recover. Philly will compete without McNabb.

Well...no point playing this season for 31 others teams, as Rex has already declared Jets as the SB champs!

Farhad
September 6, 2010, 03:49 PM
Six days to regular season! FOOTBALL IS FINALLY BACK!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!

cricman
September 7, 2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.thejetsblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/126505734754_revis_island.jpg

We're ready

Beamer
September 8, 2010, 09:43 AM
^^^^ pride of Aliquppa Quips ! There is something in the water of this tiny steel borough just outside of Pittsburgh. That whole area, Beaver Falls and Aliquppa is a pipeline to NFL for generations. Consider the names : Jim Kelly, Mike Ditka, Tony Dorsett, Sean Gilbert, Ty Law, Darell Revis. Those are just big names. In between, they have sent a boat load of not so famous players to NFL. Next in line : Jonathan Baldwin from Quips and current WR of PITT, who is a lock in first round next year.

Zunaid
September 8, 2010, 10:04 AM
If I were you, I'd root for the Chargers this year. It'll save you a lot of sorrow...

I was 8 years in San Diego and still stayed loyal to the Eagles. Just as I was about to get interested LT left. So I was done too and decided to leave myself. :)

Beamer
September 17, 2010, 10:15 AM
Some good games this weekend. God, I love NFL..

Farhad
September 19, 2010, 12:06 AM
http://www.thejetsblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/126505734754_revis_island.jpg

We're ready

As long as getting ready is the mantra, look for this at your local supermarket tomorrow:

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/49/CRYOPECTATE.jpg

Get there early, they're going to be flying off the shelves pretty soon...>:)

Tigers_eye
September 19, 2010, 08:07 AM
Eagles will fly now when the QB (the Man even not in prime) will start. Dallas is a dissapoint. Next time take a knee chagol.

Zunaid
September 19, 2010, 08:51 AM
Eagles will fly now when the QB (the Man even not in prime) will start. Dallas is a dissapoint. Next time take a knee chagol.

Yeah but Vick did better when Kolb left the field. It's been a while since we played the Lions. Looking forward to a repeat of 2007. We scored a franchise record of 42 in the first half!

Electrequiem
September 19, 2010, 05:01 PM
Dolphins! 2-0 start ... 2nd time in history and first since 1977.

Buira beta got humiliated.

Farhad
September 19, 2010, 06:21 PM
Dolphins! 2-0 start ... 2nd time in history and first since 1977.

Buira beta got humiliated.

Thats insane :timeout:

No 2-0 for the pats this time, though. Oh well, might as well get myself some cryopectate...:sick:

Electrequiem
September 19, 2010, 06:47 PM
Thats insane :timeout:

Err...correction. First BACK-TO-BACK road wins to start off the season 2-0 since 1977.

Zeeshan
September 19, 2010, 07:25 PM
Okay bhais and apas....if BD cricket team were to ever play for a team...what would be each player's position?

Ashraful: QB -khobor dari korte posondo kore
Tamim: Tackle
Rubel: Tackle
Mushy: wide receiver - Don't ask
Shakib: technically he should be the QB but oh well

take it away...

Zeeshan
September 19, 2010, 08:49 PM
Colts slaying the giants.

Zeeshan
September 19, 2010, 09:18 PM
lol some douche got a players helmet in the stands...and doesnt wanna give it back

cricman
September 19, 2010, 11:14 PM
Doesnt matter that the fishes started 2-0 on the road, they'll be 0-1 at home next week. Buffalo & Old Favre nothing to get excited about

* The Moss TD was amazing, it'll be in his HOF package video for years, Nice Job by Brady to Quick Snap it. I thought Revis was faking but if he has to sit a week to fully heal than it wont kill me. Can't Trust Cro, he did a good Job on Moss but Moss was Sloching after the TD.

* Great Game by Tomlinson, Keller and Sanchez. Sanchez played like a Man, He stayed in the Pocket took a few good Licks but hung in there. He's got good Weapons in Keller, Cotchery & Braylon. In a few Weeks we get Santonio

Nice game for Vick, Reid is a Terrible coach wants him to be a Pocket Passer. Gotta let Mike Scramble. Hopefully he gets traded to a team that wants him.

Battle of Texas next week, Cowboys probably gonna go 0-3

Beamer
September 21, 2010, 10:38 AM
No QB's? No problems.

cricman
September 21, 2010, 08:32 PM
Adopting Philly as my 2nd Team for this season

The Mike Vick Experience Part 2 w/ better Recievers this time

:joy:

Beamer
September 22, 2010, 10:28 AM
^^^ tell your boy Braylon to catch a cab, would you? Watch what Santonio does when he is ready to play. Guy is a silky smooth route runner, who can stop on a dime, and has great hands unlike Braylon. You all remember SB XVIII.

Did you see Hard Knocks this year? I found it wildly entertaining. However, the huge trophy case with ONE superbowl in it did make us laugh. I know, its not polite to laugh at poor people, but just can't help it.

cricman
September 25, 2010, 03:37 AM
Could have been a Giant fan but for some reason I chose Green. It'll be all the more satisfying when we get #2

Beamer
September 25, 2010, 10:47 AM
Al right then. Jets vs Packers in SB this year.

Tigers_eye
September 28, 2010, 12:48 AM
Vick making up for loss time. Doc should be happy!! Eagles are flying like the Randle Cunningham's days!!

cricman
October 5, 2010, 08:37 PM
The Prodigal Son set to return

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/images/0110-05.jpg

Favre doing the same now to the Packer as I type

Dilscoop
October 6, 2010, 01:40 AM
I didn't know this thread was here! Kool!!

^^ Hope that happens. Can't wait to see Rice, Harvin, Moss, AP, and Favre in the same line up!

I wasn't looking forward to watching any of the games this week. All seamed pretty dull. I watched my 9ers. I thought to myself how do I end up with such loser teams, Bangladesh and 9ers (at least Bangladesh and SF Giants didn't let me down this week). Talk about shooting yourself in the @$$. The whole time 9ers had the lead, even at least by 1 pt. All that mistakes Alex Smith keeps making every week, we still had the game, specially after that INT Ryan threw, with 1 min to go. But too bad we fumbled that too.

IND v Jags. That was a good game too. Jags stuck it out big time.

Farhad
October 6, 2010, 06:33 AM
Anything less than a second round pick would be a disaster! It sucks that this is getting so much media attention because now they have to go through with it...

Moss has been unhappy all year, its been obvious. Good luck with him in Minnesota, you're going to have to baby him or he's moving on to the next highest bidder...

Beamer
October 6, 2010, 09:47 AM
Its a third round pick for Moss. Thats the latest rumor. However with all these picks ( courtesy moron Raiders ), look for Pats to send a package deal to SD for Vincent Jackson! Thats my hunch.

We were 30 seconds away from a 4-0 start! Considering our QB situation for the first four games, I am quite happy with the start. Now, we get our big guy back. Great job by Tomlin so far..

Farhad
October 6, 2010, 06:23 PM
A 3rd for the second best receiver in history :sigh:

Theres no way this helps the Pats in the short or long term. Moss has at least 2 good years left. Look at T.O., still trucking at 37 and still posting up 200+ yard games...

All on you, Brandon Tate...

Tigers_eye
October 7, 2010, 12:03 AM

Theres no way this helps the Pats in the short or long term. Moss has at least 2 good years left. Look at T.O., still trucking at 37 and still posting up 200+ yard games...

Next year's draft is suppose to be great receivers draft. Looks like every other team have a great route runner speedster in their team. Just in SEC Green, Jones, Jeffrey, Adams, Childs and so many more.

Beamer
October 7, 2010, 10:11 AM

WR's dont fetch huge returns in draft picks. That has been the trend lately. I believe Miami gave up a second for Brandon Marshall, Jets a fifth for Holmes ( though circumstances dictated it ) and those are young guys. I think Pats got max return for Moss and clearly next year they are stocked with draft picks. Saying that, every AFC team is breathing a sigh or relief. He didnt have to catch many passes, still his vertical presence was enough to roll coverages towards him, which lead to tons of running route for underneath WR's, especially Welker and RB's out of backfield. Now, teams can play closer to the line of scrimage. I do like the double TE's though. They are good in receiving game. I will be very surprised if Pats make it all the way to the SB this year. Still, Brady-Belichik combo can never be discounted.

Farhad
October 8, 2010, 12:08 PM
WR's dont fetch huge returns in draft picks. That has been the trend lately. I believe Miami gave up a second for Brandon Marshall, Jets a fifth for Holmes ( though circumstances dictated it ) and those are young guys. I think Pats got max return for Moss and clearly next year they are stocked with draft picks. Saying that, every AFC team is breathing a sigh or relief. He didnt have to catch many passes, still his vertical presence was enough to roll coverages towards him, which lead to tons of running route for underneath WR's, especially Welker and RB's out of backfield. Now, teams can play closer to the line of scrimage. I do like the double TE's though. They are good in receiving game. I will be very surprised if Pats make it all the way to the SB this year. Still, Brady-Belichik combo can never be discounted.

Not necessarily. All recent big name trades:

================================
Broncos

Give
Brandon Marshall (Age 26)

Receive
2nd round pick (2010)
2nd round pick (2011)

Contract: 4 year extension
Browns

Give
Braylon Edwards (Age 27)

Recieved
3rd round pick
5th round pick
Chansi Stuckey
Jason Trunsik

Contract: 2 years
Cardinals

Give
Anquan Boldin (Age 29)
4th round pick

Received
3rd round pick
4th round pick

Contract: 3 year extension
Lions

Give
Roy Williams (26)
7th round pick

Received
1st round pick:floor:
3rd round pick
6th round pick

Contract: 6 year extension
Patriots

Give
Randy Moss (Age 33)
7th round pick

Received
3rd round pick

Contract: 13 games
Steelers

Give
Santonio Holmes (Age 26)

Received
5th round pick

Contract: 12 games

The biggest factors in the (lack of) compensation were the current contract (last year) and Moss's age. I cant convince myself that keeping Moss for those 13 games (+playoffs potentially) wouldn't be much better for the team than a future third round pick. Unless they find a hidden gem, the Pats just reduced their chances of bringing home a fourth Superbowl.

Dilscoop
October 8, 2010, 05:04 PM
Is Moss playing this weekend or...

Farhad
October 9, 2010, 10:54 AM
Is Moss playing this weekend or...

Yep, against Revis and the Jets. At least I now have a game to look forward to this weekend. Pats on a bye week :yawn:

Dilscoop
October 9, 2010, 04:02 PM
So he doesn't get a bye week? As Vikings had their bye week last week.

So I better put Moss on my Fantasy team.

Dilscoop
October 9, 2010, 04:04 PM
And can't wait to see 9er go 0-5 and Alex Smith throw 5 INT.

Poor Gore and Davis, stuck with the losers

Dilscoop
October 10, 2010, 01:24 PM
damn McNabbis getting killed out there. And out of no where h throws 58 yards to SMoss

Farhad
October 12, 2010, 10:58 PM
So he doesn't get a bye week? As Vikings had their bye week last week.

So I better put Moss on my Fantasy team.

Nope. He plays 17 regular season games this year (assuming he doesnt get injured). 6th player in history to do that...

Beamer
October 15, 2010, 11:16 AM
Remember Inez Sainz with Jets ? Well..she is back to work after a month. Ding ding..Interview Big Ben this weekend. Oh lord..how cruel !

Beamer
October 22, 2010, 12:19 PM
NFL hates Defense. National Figure skating League - signed by Steelers Nation.

Nafi
October 24, 2010, 02:51 PM
Go Cincinatti Bengals!!

cricman
October 26, 2010, 10:37 AM
How bout them Cowboys! Romo looked Flat as a Pancake, stuck to the turf after that hit

Just the Jets luck, We have a team thats 10X better than Giants but the Giants are going to cakewalk to Jerry's World for the Superbowl, while the 8 Best teams in the League are in the AFC, Steelers, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Texans, Titans, Dolphins

11 Wins and you might be a Wildcard team this year in the AFC. 7 Wins might win the AFC west tho

Beamer
October 26, 2010, 02:13 PM
^^^ Yea. AFC is very strong this year. Giants should be a fav for NFC now. You are right. They have a good defense, great running game, and a SB winner QB. I don't see any other NFC team as good as Giants at this moment, though things change week to week in NFL. In the end, Saints will be a contender down the line. Cowboys were done before Romo got hurt. They have no heart. I love watching Jerry Jones's face in his luxury box!

I am going to the Steelers-Jets game in Dec. That will be a bloodbath. Bring your icetubs for both teams. Rex always hated us, and we hated him. So, lets go get a f"""snack.

cricman
October 28, 2010, 07:28 PM
So, lets go get a f"""snack.

How can you not love the guy, so natural. What a character,the man loves his candy

I think Coach Tomlin is a cool character too, gets a nice shape up, wheres Versaci Shades. Checkout the Hightop Fade from when he was in College and he could go in a episode of House and nobody would notice.

http://i53.tinypic.com/34tbz15.jpg

Rommel
October 28, 2010, 08:26 PM
Falcons are 5-2 and haven't played nearly their best football. I'm expecting 12-4 or 13-3 this year.

Beamer
October 29, 2010, 11:28 AM
How can you not love the guy, so natural. What a character,the man loves his candy

I think Coach Tomlin is a cool character too, gets a nice shape up, wheres Versaci Shades. Checkout the Hightop Fade from when he was in College and he could go in a episode of House and nobody would notice.

http://i53.tinypic.com/34tbz15.jpg

Dude, thats awesome. Where did you get that? He is a great young coach. Players love playing for him, like Bill Cowher, and he is becoming famous for his snide quotes, something we call Tomlinism 101 around here. He is always sporting designer clothes when out and about! Ran into him and his wife a few times in restaurants. Wife is a fashion designer.

Rex is good for football. Man also knows how to coach and his defenses are always great. We have a long history with him because of Steelers -Ravens rivalry. His teams always play tough and physical, no matter the outcome of the game, and that is why he is hated though mutual respect is certainly there. Our teams and his teams always mirrored each other. Who can forget the Ray Lewis vs Joey Porter fight in the parking lot after a game !! or Bart Scott issuing bounty on Hines Ward after a loss when Hines sent him to the upper tier with a crushing block. Rex was always in the middle of things, not Billick or Harbaugh. Like the guy a lot. He could easily be a Steeler HC. Anyday...

Beamer
October 29, 2010, 11:32 AM
Big game Steelers-Saints. Saints must be fuming over the loss to Browns. Sunday night, Halloween in Nola, Saints upset from last week, our defensive injuries- all the more reason for a loss. I think we will lose this one. Lets see..

cricman
November 1, 2010, 03:01 PM
If Moss goes back to the Patriots I'm gonna get Angry, if he's back to the AFC East I'll be Angry.

Mr. T please pick him up, just to spite the Patriots

Farhad
November 2, 2010, 07:57 PM
If Moss goes back to the Patriots I'm gonna get Angry, if he's back to the AFC East I'll be Angry.

Mr. T please pick him up, just to spite the Patriots

Pats dont want him, dont need him. They obviously didnt trade him for a third round pick, they traded him to get rid of him...

Farhad
November 6, 2010, 10:54 AM
Pats back on top, where they belong. And the scary thing is, neither our offense or our defense has gotten going yet. :eek: The Pats don't rebuild, they reload.

This team is starting to look a lot like the ones from 2001-04. Defense is getting better day by day, but I'm going to hold off on any Superbowl predictions until they get past the Steelers/Colts. One out of the two would get me pretty excited about the future.

Don't forget that we have two 1's, two 2's, and two 3's next draft. :-p

Beamer
November 8, 2010, 03:05 PM
What happened yesterday Farhad? I saw the game ( Steelers were off ) and it looked like maybe the Pats were not prepared. Classic trap game. Huge match up next Sunday night between Pats-Steelers. I just hope we are not falling for the trap tonight and overlook Bengals. Dude..that Peyton Hillis is a man. He rushed for 40 yards against us! Can't run on us.

Looks like Wade Phillips is bye bye In Dallas. Chilli is next in Mini. No one respects him.

Dilscoop
November 15, 2010, 09:46 PM
VICK VICK VICK

Eagles up by 28 in 1st Q. LOL

fuzz I should've benched my Skins Def. I feel like a R-tard. I have Vick and Jackson

Zunaid
November 15, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yee haw! 45-14 and only 1/2 way through. Somebody is getting skinned.

Farhad
November 17, 2010, 11:38 AM
The deadskins have got to be one of the least exciting teams I've seen in a while. The Bills might be allergic to winning, but at least I don't fall asleep watching them play.

Shanahan could have retired a legend... Not anymore, unless things improve, and fast...

Farhad
November 20, 2010, 09:02 PM
Tomorrow... The epic Rivalry continues

http://superawesomesportsawesomeblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/2005_colts_patriots-737112.jpg

Dilscoop
November 20, 2010, 10:52 PM
^ Last year's game was so good. I felt bad for the Pats, they were the victim of (cricketing term) Ashoka-giri. But I feel Pats will pay back big time this year, with Colts missing both of their starting receivers. Their running game is broken too with Addai gone. So it won't be as exciting as last years.

oh shot, forgot about Clark. Man, Clots are BROKE. Easy win for Pats

Bancan
November 20, 2010, 10:58 PM
Colts are damaged. Pats will probably win this one, unless the coach manages to mess it up again.

Dilscoop
November 20, 2010, 10:59 PM
The deadskins have got to be one of the least exciting teams I've seen in a while. The Bills might be allergic to winning, but at least I don't fall asleep watching them play.

Shanahan could have retired a legend... Not anymore, unless things improve, and fast...

Teams I follow the most: 9ers, Vikings, Eagles
Teams I like to watch, but not follow as much: Colts, Pats, Jets, Saints
Hate: Raiders, Cowboys, Steelers

Rest just puts me to sleep (no offense if you come from one of them places)

Dilscoop
November 21, 2010, 04:17 PM
holy cow!! How about the Jets!! What a game. While talking about Colts and Pats, I wanted to talk about this too. But this isn't as big of a rivalry as Colts vs Pats. But last time they faced each other at the begining of the season was a OT nail-biter. And so is this.

Jets were up by at least 20 in 3rd Q. Texans comes back big time, in 4th. But Jets come back with 25 sec on the clock. BOY!! :joy::bravo:

cricman
November 22, 2010, 12:09 AM
<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WP70T5kaVA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

This one was better than the one vs the Browns and Lions, My heart can't take much more of these.

Miracle at the Meadowlands pt II

Look at how many fans tried to beat traffic and missed what happened, look at the face of the Texans,(2 Weeks in a row for them )

Thank You Santonio for Smoking some Ganja, for a 5th rounder!

Zunaid
November 22, 2010, 12:18 AM
Miracle at the Meadowlands pt II

Some game. I miss free live football. I was wondering how LT will do once he left the Chargers. Not bad.

My Eagles did well too. Took down the Giants.

Farhad
November 22, 2010, 01:30 PM
This team is starting to look a lot like the ones from 2001-04. Defense is getting better day by day, but I'm going to hold off on any Superbowl predictions until they get past the Steelers/Colts. One out of the two would get me pretty excited about the future.

Don't forget that we have two 1's, two 2's, and two 3's next draft. :-p

I'm pretty excited about the future. :-|

Scary game last night though. The game followed a script I've read before. 53 Weeks ago to the day. :doh:

Dilscoop
November 22, 2010, 03:00 PM
Eagles vs Jets superbowl :D

nycpro96
November 22, 2010, 04:43 PM
Eagles vs Jets superbowl :D

:drooling: Bring it on Vick!

Dilscoop
November 23, 2010, 07:21 PM
Oh gosh, Vick just ran 75 yards TD. 41-6 Phillies win the SUPERBOWL XLV!

Pats, Jets, Eagles, Packers! 2 of these 4 will be there this year.

Dilscoop
November 23, 2010, 07:29 PM
So confused about this weeks fantasy

Vick
Bradshaw/Gore
AP
Jackson
Steve Johnson/Jennings
Harvin/Wayne
Written
Folk
Deadskins D. (can't believe I dropped Bears D at the beginning of the year.)

BNCH

Mark Sanchez
Collie
Keller

Dilscoop
December 2, 2010, 07:26 PM
Thursday Night Football!! Eagles vs Texans! 2 powerful offensive teams! Eagles have better D. and Eagles got Vick! So there you go!

Dilscoop
December 6, 2010, 02:21 PM
damn Manning. He is the new Favre. 12 INT in last 3 matches. 4 went for a return TD

Ajfar
December 7, 2010, 08:25 AM
so how about them Jets?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Beamer
December 8, 2010, 12:31 PM
I don't see how Pats are stopped this year. They are on a roll. Belichik has done an astonishing job with that very young Defense. Its scary to think how much better they will be in years to come. I think Pats O-line is the most underrated unit. Brady is never touched and they have gone against some great pass rushing teams like Jets and Steelers.

Zunaid
December 12, 2010, 08:04 PM
Looking forward to the Eagles downing the Cowboys once again.

Zunaid
December 12, 2010, 09:39 PM
Picked off by Austin. Eagles have it ...

Dilscoop
December 13, 2010, 01:17 AM
I don't see how Pats are stopped this year. They are on a roll. Belichik has done an astonishing job with that very young Defense. Its scary to think how much better they will be in years to come. I think Pats O-line is the most underrated unit. Brady is never touched and they have gone against some great pass rushing teams like Jets and Steelers.

Eagles to blow them away. That's what they are waiting on. Vick-Jackson-Maclin-McCoy run all over their so called "good defense". You ex play Asante Samuel to pick up Justin Bieber at least twice.

Dilscoop
December 13, 2010, 11:01 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1tpRLsYVf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1tpRLsYVf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Ajfar
December 19, 2010, 04:24 PM
unfreaking believeable. How in the world did he pull off that run not to mention he dropped the catch at first.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Bancan
December 19, 2010, 04:54 PM
What a dumb punt to begin with. What was he thinking...Good return TD though.

cricman
December 20, 2010, 04:59 PM
That was an exciting Sunday

Beamer, I thought Ben was going to end our season, Rex got smart called 2 time outs and like an NBA Coach drew up 2 plays on the fly and luck was on our side and we got 2 stops. Good Game, we got a break with no Troy but I thought you guys got a break since Revis was injured and covered the other WR instead of Wallace. I'm sure we'll take care of business vs either Chi or Buffalo and take the 6. We can go into SD and beat them again but I'd rather play KC and than try round 3 vs the Pats

The Giants, in 8 minutes them dudes lost a Bye and the #2 Seed in the NFC to a Play in game vs Green Bay Next Week, alot of angry people here.

San Fran can actually matchup well vs the Saints, I don't know how a 7-9 team can beat the reigning super bowl Champs, but whoever comes out of the West ... San Fran has the best chance to beat N.O

Beamer
December 21, 2010, 11:59 AM
Nah..Even if we won, it wouldn't have ended Jets season. You guys still would have a lead in wild card over other teams chasing you. It was a great game. Jets had a great game plan. Kudos to Shotty and Sanchez. The KR hurt us and the safety was just dumb call by Bruce Arians ( who needs to get out of town ). You just don't call a draw play in end zone. You go forward, not lateral. It requires line man to move sideways and with our back ups playing in O-line, it was too much to ask. Still, Ben almost did what he always does, which is being money in two minute situation. More than Troy, the absence of Heath Miller hurt us more. His back up Spaeth dropped balls all day, and in the two last plays, he dropped the final ball which should have been caught, and prior to that, he actually got in the way of Sanders to knock the TD away! But, it happens. I thought Cro got away with at least two PI that was not called which could have changed the game. But, once again, thats part of the game. Some day calls go your way, and some days, it doesn't.

Tone got a massive reception before the game. We don't forget. But, when the game started, he was the enemy and was booed. He bowed to the crowd after the game. That was a good gesture. We wish him the best. He will forever be in the history books for this great franchise.

AFC is pretty set. Don't get met started on NFC west. It is a joke.

Going back to Heinz Field on Jan. 1. Not for a football game this time : )

Beamer
January 5, 2011, 12:37 PM
Playoffs are set. What's your prediction guys?

Dilscoop
January 10, 2011, 11:50 AM
I can't believe Eagles are out!!! Why would Vick go for his 4th/5th receiver on important down like that, when he has Jackson, Maclin, Macoy, Avant. I think it was gonna be Celek the TE in place of Cooper or w/e his name is. But Celek got injured.

And how do you miss 2 FG?? That fool missed over 40 FGs in post-season.

Dilscoop
January 10, 2011, 11:50 AM
Can't believe Jets got through (or Seahakws!!). I wanted one more Colts vs Pats!!

Tigers_eye
January 16, 2011, 09:11 PM
Since my colts lost, I am happy that Bichicheck lost as well. I love LT. But I think Pitt at home goes through Dallas.

However, Da Bears all the way!!

cricman
January 16, 2011, 10:51 PM
Round 2 Beamer

The Celebrations at the end of the game was nothing like I've ever seen. The Backflips, the Planes. Very Disrespectful :)

Serves them right for running up the score on us, they have an entire offseason to remember us now. A new rivalry is born

Manning, Brady, now Ben doesn't get easier but Our Defense has gone up to a entire different level.

Beamer
January 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
Round two indeed cricman. A masterful game plan by Rex last night. Flooding the zone with man to man coverage by corners. You can only do that when you have two great corner backs. Pats are too dink and dunk and the middle of the field was taken away. Brady and Manning are rattled with pressure, but Big Ben is the opposite, and when everyone is covered, he will either improvise or run with it. So, we will see what Rex comes up with him, though I expect heavy pressure. Our O line is primarily back ups with two tackles out for season. I was so proud of the way we fought back against the Ravens in second half. It was incredible. Now the up and coming Jets for the right to SB. We will be ready. We have the no. 1 Defense, unlike the Colts and 25th ranked Pats D. Jets have a great ST. We have a weak ST. It is a concern. This time we will have Troy back and Heath Miller is also available. I am scared too death about Holmes though. No one needs to tell us what he brings to the table. And that Revis guy as well! I am beginning to think that Ben is a better playoff QB than some others who the media is in love with. 9-2 career record with two rings and the man gets no respect! Anyway..it will be great game. Packers are going from NFC.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Dilscoop
January 19, 2011, 01:25 AM
Wes Welker pays the price.

Wanted a Eagles vs Pats SB. But then at least Pats vs Packers, and wanted to see the Pats try and beat the Packers with Rodgers fully fit, but only to fail. Oh well. Jets vs Packers. I am all in for that.

Would hate to watch a Bears vs Ben superbowl. I won't even watch the game.

Zeeshan
January 23, 2011, 10:17 PM
so this is where the cool people of bc hang out huh?

cricman
January 24, 2011, 02:46 AM
Good Game Beamer, Good Luck vs Packers

This game hurts much worse than last year, At least I know in my heart of hearts that were equal with Pitt. We just have a$$ clown of an Offensive Coordinator. Don't know what happened in the 1st Half, Don't know how they magically remembered how to tackle in the 2nd

Big throws by Ben at the end, fair play to you guys. If we just had a bounce go our way than I'd be in a better mood

Are you going to make the Trip to Jerry's World.

At least I know my Quarterback has the Intestinal fortitude and come back after taking a monster hit and not quit on the team

Beamer
January 24, 2011, 11:37 AM
Cricman

Congrats to your Jets as well, for showing tremendous character in the second half. Believe me, we were sweating. They fought back manfully and Rex Ryan is a tremendous coach regardless of his perception. I am sure Shotty is taking a lot of grief. But, people here are bitchin about Arians second half ! Its tough job being an OC, anywhere. I told you a few days ago, its one thing to beat Brady and Manning with your coverage, because you do have the best secondary in the country, and quite another to beat Ben with same tactics. He will just buy time, find the open guy, or run it when nothing is there. Like the second INT, he eluded the rush, but Brown at the last second made a rookie mistake and cut back infield in to the coverage. If he continued towards the pylon, Ben would have had a TD. So, yes, little bounces or mistakes here and there end up being the difference in big games. All teams are on equal footing here. There is a reason why they are here. Steelers have a tons of big game experience. Jets do as well now. So, don't be surprised when the tables are turned in the future. Don't forget we lost to AFC championship games at home way back in 2002-04 to Pats. Ben had to lose first before he became a winner. Its gonna be exciting for us next few weeks. More on the Packs-Steelers match up later.

I wont make it to Dallas this time. I have a flight to catch early morning Monday ( Feb 7 ). I am two for two when in comes to SB and Steelers. We drove to Detroit in '05, and of course had a great time few years ago in Tampa. But, not this time, but Steeler Nation will represent as they always do. BTW, Sat night I saw Curtis Martin at a Downtown lounge. He was drinking martinis..

Go Steelers...

Dilscoop
January 24, 2011, 05:16 PM
That last pass was vital. Jets, 2 season in a row, so close. Rex's reaction after that last pass said it all.

Bear-walk stops right there. Hate Jay Cutler. He thinks he is good! Go home.. or stay home bears!

Tigers_eye
January 25, 2011, 03:15 AM
Two great games!! Although I wanted the Bears to qualify for no reason.
lol, Packers are favored by 3.5 points.

This should be interesting.

cricman
January 26, 2011, 08:55 PM
lol, Packers are favored by 3.5 points.

Vegas sets the line in a way so that the Public will give equal action on both sides. The Packers have been the gamblers sweethearts the past 4 weeks.

1)The Majority of the Public Picked them as Road Underdogs vs The Eagles
2)Even a Bigger Majority Picked them vs Falcons as underdogs
3)So that Set of the Alarms to the Bookies and they were Road Favorites by (3.5) vs the Bears to get even action and people slight majority picked them again.

Also since alot of people picked them to win the SB before Preseason, they have backing of the public.

If the line was set any thing under 3 or if Pitt was favored close 75% of the Gamblers would pick the Pack

Beamer
January 28, 2011, 12:05 PM
Looks like cricman bhai is pretty well versed on the inner workings of the gambling enterprise :) He has got it exactly right. It's all about bookies making money. But, Steelers will use the underdog status as a motivation ploy without a question. Here is a 12-4 team, who have tons of championship experience, and yet they are underdogs to a 10-6 team. However, Packers are no avg 10-6 team, and you can argue that they have been the best team in the past month when it actually matters. They are going to be a monumental challenge with that quick beautiful passing game, something we do have trouble defending from time to time. We will see.

looks like super rook Pouncey is a no go. Broken bone in ankle. What else is new for us? That has been our story all year long. We have back up LT and RT. Both the starters are on IR. Now stud center is out. To put in perspective, go a whole season without Ferguson and Woody, and for a good measure take out Mangold from the line up as well for the SB to go with those two! I still can't believe we are in the SB ! We didn't have Ben for four games, Santonio was traded and we had only rookies and second year man Wallace as WRs, Troy missed three games down the road, Miller was out four with concussion, then we had the big brouhaha with fine gate, and here we are - back to the SB for the third time in six years! Mike Tomlin is da man without a question.

I don't see weakness with Green Bay. Maybe you can run on them a little bit, or expose the middle of the field with TEs a little bit, but other than that, I don't see any glaring weakness on them. So, needless to say, it's gonna be a tough task. We are going for seven, and I hope we get it.

About Santonio : His true character came out a bit post game. Jets need to be careful with this cat. He is a phenomenal talent but a bad teammate. He was quite all year because of suspension and contract year. He used to be late for practice here. He smokes all the time. He yaps all day to QBs about giving him the ball. He would have been a bad influence on our young core of rookie WRs. Once he gets his big contract, it's a matter of time, when he will have issues with a running team like Jets. I assure you that he will create problem for Sanchez when going gets tough. Hopefully I am wrong, because I loved what he did for us, and I was mad as he'll when we shipped him of for peanuts.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Dilscoop
January 31, 2011, 05:28 PM
Freaking Falcons! I hate Mike Smith! Screwing with Vick and Brees. Totally kept Matt Ryan in for whole 30 min, 2 qt of the probowl game! Just because he was the NFC coach, all the Falcons played pretty much the whole game. He started with Vick, just so people don't realize that he is a prick. I felt bad for Jason Witten. Leading TE of the season, didn't even get to start until like 4th Q.

On the other hand Belichick's side was fun. Even though his side got owned, he honored the true spirit of pro-bowl. Funny how he used all his TOs, when Brees went to knee. haha, everyone thought it was over, no one wanted to go back and finish the rest of the clock. And it was good to see him and Manning together. hehe

Dilscoop
January 31, 2011, 05:33 PM
oh and it was also nice to see him get out of that old, torn, and discolored Pats sweatshirt of his, into something nice, something other than BLUE

Ajfar
January 31, 2011, 06:37 PM
^ he should have never taken that sweatshirt off back in 2007. that's why they lost to the giants.

Dilscoop
January 31, 2011, 06:49 PM
Karma is a female-dog. He shouldn't have cheated. Even his sweatshirt couldn't have helped him.

Zeeshan
February 4, 2011, 06:45 PM
Go daddy!!!!!!!!

Zeeshan
February 6, 2011, 08:46 PM
Too many sissies in Nfl. Driver, woodsen, roth...with injuries wtf.. it's superbowl. mtfu

Zeeshan
February 6, 2011, 10:02 PM
Audi commercial was whatever. Didn't "get it" at first. Post other ones you thought was cool...

Dilscoop
February 6, 2011, 11:30 PM
Go Packs Go! Aa-Rod is a beast!

Half time show was stupid, in American standard. Will be happy if BCB or who ever is in charge can put up a half a decent show.

Best Movie Commercial: Transformers (Just like the last time).
Funniest Commercial: Budlight, Doritos

Zeeshan
February 6, 2011, 11:36 PM
Stupid V didn't light up. And -although didn't see it- heard Christina screwed up...

Haha and we think glitches happen only in BD. :lol:

Dilscoop
February 6, 2011, 11:38 PM
Go daddy!!!!!!!!

I was wtf-ed by the 1st one.

2nd one would've been great, if they actually showed some real stuff.

Zeeshan
February 6, 2011, 11:52 PM
I was wtf-ed by the 1st one.

2nd one would've been great, if they actually showed some real stuff.

Post or it didn't happen.

Dilscoop
February 6, 2011, 11:57 PM
Totally forgot about this one..

best, ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWG__N9so0&feature=player_embedded

Dilscoop
February 6, 2011, 11:59 PM
you can find all of them here http://www.youtube.com/adblitz

ammark
February 7, 2011, 10:00 AM
Totally forgot about this one..

best, ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWG__N9so0&feature=player_embedded

meh!

Liked the Passat ad! :D

and apart from the fact that I think Budweiser is just shyte, and especially the insane amounts they spend on the superbowl ads for a crap product is just obscene... I actually liked that ad. Nice touch getting in Razor Face!