18 North Carolina
19 Penn State
20 Florida State
21 LSU
22 Auburn
23 Georgia
24 Oregon State
25 West Virginia

First time since 2006 that all 3 Florida powerhouses are in the Top 25. No surprises in the top 1 and 2 ... but #3 is surprising ... Boise State? Who'd have thought? Oklahoma is overrated ... again.

Can't wait for Sept 11 ... Ohio State vs. Miami ... should be a helluva game!

Beamer
August 23, 2010, 12:03 PM
I should be getting my PITT season tkts in mail today or tomorrow. Can't wait to go to the PITT vs Miami game. My loyalties will be tested. I always love the Canes. PITT is stacked this year. Should be a great contest.

Electrequiem
August 24, 2010, 08:38 PM
Beamer: I'd root for the Canes, since they'll be coming in hot after tearing Terrelle Pryor a new one. :P

Honestly, though, I love this year's schedule for the 'Canes. Ohio State, Pitt, Clemson, Florida State ... playing SIX ranked teams. We've never been the one to back off a challenge, and never will be. (Unlike those Gators).

Beamer
August 25, 2010, 10:39 AM
Ha ha..yeah..its gonna be tough for me. Should I go with my heart, or should I go with my alma, that gives me cheap tkts ??

I can actually make more money if I put the PITT v Miami, or PITT v WVU on stubhub than the entire price of season tkt that I doled out !

Beamer
September 2, 2010, 01:53 PM
PITT- Utah tonight at 8:30 ET on Versus. Big game for us tonight on the road. Both ranked teams.

Ajfar
September 3, 2010, 02:01 PM
Record breaking crowd saturday down at the big house. I hope Randy Edsall's team is ready for this.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Electrequiem
September 7, 2010, 01:42 AM
Great game between Boise State Broncos and the VTech Hokies! Broncos eek out a win at the very last minute. It sucks that now they are going to play crap teams like Nevada, Fresno State, Hawaii, etc and sweep the table, and then end up in the title discussion. SMH.

Beamer, what was up with the Panthers?!

Miami started off with a BANG by defanging the (FAMU) Rattlers 45-0 ... first shut-out since 2006. Jacory Harris looked fire-hot, and the defense came close to inducing nostalgia of the glory days of the 80s.

Ohio State and Terrelle Pryor also off to a good start, thumping Marshall 45-7.

THE game to watch next week: Miami @ Ohio State. I'm salivating.

Beamer
September 7, 2010, 10:04 AM
What a game between Boise and VA tech..what a game. Feel sorry for Boise though. They will probably go undefeated without sniffing the possibility of playing the title game. Such is life.

What is up with Panthers? Dave Wanstedt is up and the sole reason that we keep on losing big games. The playcalling was shocking. Way to conservative. Utah at times put ten people in the box to stop Dion Lewis, leaving 6'-5" Jonathan Baldwin and 6'-6" Shanahan on one and one match ups against midget Utah CB's, and Dave refused to throw the ball until 4th qtr, when it was too late and we were already behind. He is a joke as a game day coach. He plays not to lose ! Terrible mindset and that has been his M.O all his coaching career.

I got my tkts this week. All of a sudden I am not excited at all to watch this bum coach leadin us to the field.

Tigers_eye
September 11, 2010, 05:04 PM
Canes are getting hammered.

Tigers_eye
September 11, 2010, 05:35 PM
Beamer: I'd root for the Canes, since they'll be coming in hot after tearing Terrelle Pryor a new one. :P

Honestly, though, I love this year's schedule for the 'Canes. Ohio State, Pitt, Clemson, Florida State ... playing SIX ranked teams. We've never been the one to back off a challenge, and never will be. (Unlike those Gators).
Excuse me!! That was then, this is now:
Ohio State (2)
Ga Tech (15)
Va Tech (13)

Only three. Now N Carolina would have been if they had full strength.

FL State is as over-rated as they come. They are also cheap-shot takers. The big 74, the Rookie #5. Oklahoma just made sure the whole world sees the real Florida State.

Electrequiem
September 11, 2010, 08:35 PM
^^^ ... and Ga. Tech and Va. Tech may not even be ranked anymore. Probably the WORST day for ACC in its history.

BTW, Tiger bhai, didn't you think Oklahoma was overrated, too? Haha. You're such a Florida fanboy, and it shows. :P

I am baffled by Miami's performance. The defense performed admirably, but the offense ... the offense ... where do I even start? Terrible route-running, terrible tackling, terrible catching ... simply did not see it coming. As some blogger said: "Ohio State didn't win. Miami lost." If not for that LAST turnover (4/4 ...), this would be a CLOSE CLOSE game. Bad luck for Jacory since the 4 INTs will be under his column, when in reality, 3 of them were not really his fault.

But hey, The []__[] still has a chance for a 11-1 season with a BCS bowl game. Looking at the rest of ACC, Miami SHOULD be able to beat all of them comfortably. Looking forward to Pitt next week.

Electrequiem
September 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
'Bama picking up RIGHT where they left off last year. A SOLID team, and they can make another run easily.

Florida is sucking pretty hard these days.

Tigers_eye
September 11, 2010, 08:59 PM
The four INTs will block the New York trip. On the other hand the big Prior gets one step closer.

Lol on the gators. They won't make it to the championship game this year. It would the old Gator Spurrier from the East. They got a beastly freshman who runs like a slick Thurman Thomas. However, Bama and Ingram is too hot to handle from the west.
+++
What a day, what a day, what a day!!
Gophers lost to South Dakota, Va Tech goes down James Madison, Kansas shows up Ga Tech. Boise's win looks like just another win.

Electrequiem
September 11, 2010, 10:17 PM
Please, don't give me that "TP for Heisman" hype just yet. Dude missed 15 of his 27 passes, and the ones he DID make only 4-5 looked sharp and on target. He needs to work a LOT on his placement ... he threw so many at the feet of wide open receivers! ESPN hopped off Tebow and started the TP bandwagon. The only reason he looked "stellar" is because his counterpart, Jacory, had a terrible night.

I'm not saying he can't win the Heisman: just saying, this early in the season, he hasn't done anything to be so massively hyped.

And 'Bama should be the least of Florida's worries. The way they are playing, games with 80% of SEC teams will probably be a hard contest. Urban Meyer is probably wanting to leave before he gets another heart-attack.

Tiger444
September 15, 2010, 02:36 PM
Sad to see my Orange get slammed against Washington..was expecting a loss since its tough going in to Washington's stadium and defeating them..next 2 games are against FCS opponents..3-1 going in to Big East would definitely be great..

Beamer
September 17, 2010, 10:12 AM
Going to PITT-Miami game on Thursday. We will probably get hammered.

Tigers_eye
September 18, 2010, 01:41 AM
Some huge games this week. Hogs @ Georgia. Florida @ Tenn. Corn Husker @ huskies (W). Longhorns @ Aggies. Hawkeyes @ WIldcats (A).

All higher ranked teams may lose on the road.

cricman
September 18, 2010, 02:24 PM
Michigan almost allowed App St. Part II to happen they barely survive 42-37 over Umass

Tigers_eye
September 18, 2010, 04:35 PM
Arkansas blew 14 point lead in the forth quarter but manages to pulls one out late. Marched 72 yards in 42 seconds. 31-24 Go Hogs.

Electrequiem
September 18, 2010, 06:38 PM
Ryan Mallett has quite the arm.

Florida survives an inspired Tennessee team.

'Bama keeps being 'Bama.

Rooting for Clemson Tigers to beat the Auburn Tigers. ACC needs this win, after last week's crapfest.

Can't wait for Miami-Pitt Thursday.

Tigers_eye
September 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
What a call on overtime on the 4th down by the Spartans. I was watching live. Fake field goal to tie the game to send it to second overtime. They go for touchdown and win it. clean execution. wow!!

Tigers_eye
September 18, 2010, 11:33 PM
Elec,
Wolfpacks do pack a punch. A serious ACC contender.

My top 20 teams till now:

Bama
Oregon
TCU
Nebraska
LSU
Boise
Texas
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Arkansas
Stanford
Arizona
Florida
Miami
Auburn
Utah
S Carolina
Iowa
W Virginia
NC State/Oregon State

Tigers_eye
September 19, 2010, 08:01 AM
Some huge games next week.

Bama @ Arkansas
W Virginia @ LSU
S Carolina @ Auburn
Oregon St @ Boise
Miami @ Pitt

If Boise played LSU/Bama schedule what would be their record at the end of the year I wonder? Heck Mississippi State schedule. Playing cupcakes week in and week out and wanting to play the championship game? Bring in on. Any top SEC team would cream them as for the past few years had happened in the championship games.

Beamer
September 22, 2010, 10:31 AM
Going to da U - PITT game tomorrow night. I think we will get smashed, but should be fun.

Tigers_eye
September 22, 2010, 10:55 AM
Pitt should win at home. DW had have enough years to recruit his players.

34 undefeated teams remaining. After this week, it should come down to 20s. 8 undefeated teams playing against each other.

Beamer
September 22, 2010, 11:43 AM
Recruiting isn't his problem, just the in-game coaching. He looks lost at times, slow to react and ultra defensive. Main reason he can't win the big games. I expect Miami to hand it to us.

Tiger444
September 22, 2010, 02:22 PM
Have fun at the game Beamer and I think you guys will put up a good fight..its still early in the season and overall we just don't know how good each team is..Pitt and Miami both failed their 1st tests so its even now..also you guys are at home so you never know..good luck to you guys and hope its a good game..

Beamer
September 23, 2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks Tiger. It should be fun. Its about time Dion Lewis have a break out game. PITT O-Line is in shambles and Miami Front seven is very good. I don't anticipate J Harris having another 4 INT game. Miami wins by 10 points! Hopefully, I am wrong.

Electrequiem
September 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks Tiger. It should be fun. Its about time Dion Lewis have a break out game. PITT O-Line is in shambles and Miami Front seven is very good. I don't anticipate J Harris having another 4 INT game. Miami wins by 10 points! Hopefully, I am wrong.

Hopefully, you are.

Electrequiem
September 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
31-3. The U routed Pitt. The defense looks NASTY.

Tigers_eye
September 24, 2010, 12:17 AM
^ 9 days to prepare for Clemson.

Go Hogs!! Mallett would be #1 QB no matter what come next draft barring injuries!! I wish we had a semi good offensive line. Even half decent O line of few years back when D Mac and Felix Jones took the field. Our extremely versatile running backs can't get any opening or lanes to run.

Bama has no holes. Offense with two good running backs (returning heisman), Jones @ WR, and QB who has not lost a start since grade 8 I think. Defense could be better than last year and that is scary after losing 9 I think. I hope they make simple mistake and cough up the ball or McElroy has his worst day!!!

Coaching wise Arkansas would be better than Saban and co. Talent level is not even close on the field. Bama is bigger, faster on both sides of the field. Still we have a slim hope of a miracle. LSU felt it(lost while they were #1). Florida (23-20) almost lost the game (Ark missed two field goals).

Electrequiem
September 24, 2010, 01:07 AM
We'll handle Clemson, no heat. The boys are gelling, and they are getting used to playing big road-games. Offense needs some tweaking (mainly J12), and we're looking pretty damn good.

Beamer
September 24, 2010, 10:09 AM
Oh boy, what a dud it was. Complete waste of time. This DW must go. He is clueless. Like I suspected, Miami D front just overwhelmed PITT O - Line on every down. They looked like a Div II team out there. It got so bad that we spent the 4th qtr lounging around and playing pool until they told us to leave wayyy past midnight..

I was surprised by the number of Miami fans out there. One group got kicked out for some reason.

Tiger444
September 24, 2010, 07:15 PM
Was expecting a way better game but guess I was wrong..the game just shows how open the Big East race is gonna be this year..I don't see anybody impressive in the Big East besides WV and they even almost lost to Marshall..don't wanna sound too emotional now but it just really saddens me how bad the Big East has become in football..as soon as Miami, VT, and BC left I just had a bad feeling about this league..there were rumors that Syracuse could join the Big 10 and I was livid when I heard that at 1st but now day by day its making more sense..college football is where the big bucks are made and the Big 10 is way more competitive then the BE and the basketball conference is not that bad..unless BE starts making moves we could see this league breaking up real soon..

Electrequiem
September 25, 2010, 06:01 PM
Mallett giveth and Mallett taketh.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Electrequiem
September 25, 2010, 06:02 PM
And Texas loses to UCLA.

Tigers_eye
September 26, 2010, 12:16 AM
Penalties on crucial times. One holding penalty killed a drive, one offside penalty killed another both on the 4th quarter. 3 of 13 @ 3rd down will not do any favor to its defense. Bama will be in the championship game even if they lose one of the next two (gators and @ S Carolina). Their defense is really good and offense is outstanding. The Wild hog formation with Ingram at the helm is unstoppable on the left side. Bad luck for Boise-TCU. Ohio State/O khalamma-Nabraska/SEC champ will still be ahead at the end. Even Stanford may be.

We almost had them which doesn't cut it. Next couple of years should be fun.

South Carolina goes down @ auburn. So does Georgia @ Miss St. Dog eat dog has started. That is SEC. WV fought well against LSU but came up short on the road (loudest stadium in college football).

I love Jim Harbaugh. He was a warrior when he played in the NFL. Coach's son. Bound to prosper.

cricman
September 26, 2010, 12:29 AM
Petrino Moron, It was 3rd and 19 in his own 20 and he calls a passnig play, run the ball kill some clock. Bama would have had 3 minutes to go down field and try to win, they would have abandonded the run.

Garcia played a really good game, Spurrier yanked him after 2 fumbles, but still you got the lead Run the Ball w/ the Stud RB. Auburn's QB is real good, solid passer. Great Runner.

Caught a little of the End of the Oklahoma game, there just getting by. Despite Texas getting stomped by the Pistol offense, wouldnt surpirse me if they beat em Next Week. Nebraska the class of the Big 12 in their last season, Questionable Offense but Great D.

Great Week for the Pac 10, USC might be the Best team but their on Probation, I dnt believe in Oregon after getting exposed by Ohio State and Boise.

Good Win for Boise, they have to Pray All hell breaks loose ... Alot of good games this week.

Only Week 4 but theres gonna be alot of really good games

Tigers_eye
September 28, 2010, 12:47 AM
Week 5:
Gators @ Bama.
Badgers @ Michigan State
Long horns vs Sooners @ dallas
Stanford @ Oregon (this should be fun)
Jo Pa @ Iowa (another fun game with big implications down the road)

Tigers_eye
October 2, 2010, 11:36 PM
What is going on at Georgia? I am loving every bit of Texas loss!!

I didn't know why USC, Penn, were ranked? Big win for Va Tech!!!

Electrequiem
October 4, 2010, 12:50 AM
Miami > Florida. Natural order of things restored.

Electrequiem
October 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
One of the biggest games in all of College Football coming up this Saturday at 8 p.m., primetime. The Canes take on the Florida State Seminoles. Stadium is completely sold out, and I'm taking heart-meds with me to the stadium.

Tigers_eye
October 9, 2010, 01:33 AM
One of the biggest games in all of College Football in half of Florida coming up this Saturday at 8 p.m., primetime. The Canes take on the Florida State Seminoles. Stadium is completely sold out, and I'm taking heart-meds with me to the stadium.
The noles are unranked, new coach. Miami is out of top 10. This is not the 1990s. U fans are getting close to Notre Dame fans lately?

Electrequiem
October 9, 2010, 08:06 AM
You are kidding, right?

FSU is ranked 23. Miami is ranked higher than Florida. This game will have immense recruiting implications. A win here would propel either team to BCS Bowl conversation.

There's a reason why Miami-FSU has been the highest rated regular season game on TV for a while now.

Tigers_eye
October 9, 2010, 06:59 PM
You are kidding, right?

FSU is ranked 23. Miami is ranked higher than Florida. This game will have immense recruiting implications. A win here would propel either team to BCS Bowl conversation.

There's a reason why Miami-FSU has been the highest rated regular season game on TV for a while now.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
lol, 23 ranked. What was their ranking in the last game? Highest rated TV game, what is that? Over SC vs Bama? Over Ark vs Bama (both top 10)? Over Nab vs Oklahoma? Over Ohio State vs Iowa? Over Bama vs Auburn? Over Bama vs LSU? Over Oregon vs Stanford? State of Florida is not USA even though they may decide the president elections (hanging Chads)!!! ACC is not even at the same level of PAC 10.

As I said, half of Florida may be! They have long ways to get a recruiting edge over SEC even in the state of Florida.
+++
Bama goes down. Boise and TCU smiling.

Tiger444
October 24, 2010, 04:39 PM
I'm really happy with my Orange yesterday when they went in to West Virginia and outplayed them..great win for the boys and should give them confidence ahead of the rest of the big east..

Ajfar
October 29, 2010, 10:46 PM
^ huskies just took down west virginia too 16-13 in overtime. We play Pitt next. And than we play your orange. I think last season we beat you guys pretty convincingly or maybe I am mixing it up with another team.

Tiger444
October 31, 2010, 08:37 AM
^ ya congratz man..I saw that game and uconn earned it..seems like your team handles their sh*t at home but on the road you guys have a hard time..pitts gonna be a tough game and to me their the #1 team in the BE..ya you guys smacked us pretty good last year..I think it was 56-31..this year should be a much more competitive game..was really happy at the way we beat cincy on the road..our defense once again did very well and committed the TOs to win the game..our running game once again was very good..our next game is home at louisville who seem to be pretty good but if we continue to play good football then I don't see why we can't beat louisville..its great to finally see a good syracuse football team..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Tigers_eye
November 8, 2010, 12:28 AM
Wild weekend. one loss SEC is better than Boise. Can't say if they are better than TCU or not.

Texas lol, Mack Brown!! O' khalamma lol. Nabraska almost lost to Iowa State. Kudos to Oregon. Auburn, Bama, LSU, Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida: all have long ways to go.

Ajfar
November 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
Beamer bhai your Pitts going down this week. Ok maybe not but I hope we don't get killed like we did against Louisville.

Beamer
November 8, 2010, 03:02 PM
We are not very good. So, won't be surprised if we lose and lose big.

Tiger444
November 8, 2010, 08:35 PM
The Big East is just so unsettled this year..actually Pitt in the Big East has been the only team that's been dominating the other teams in the league..the rest is just very inconsistent..as soon as we were looking good when beating WVU and Cincy then we lost to Louisville at home..hopefully this week we can beat Rutgers..thats 1 team who I can't stand..their fans last year were downright a**holes to us even though Rutgers has never been that great..

Ajfar
November 12, 2010, 07:33 PM
Tiger444 we about to take your orange down at the dome.

cricman
November 13, 2010, 11:09 PM
Congrats to Spurrier, I remember his Lou Holtz last coaching game at South Carolina and they lost and they got into a big fight too. Now Spurrier built another program & his legacy has gone even higher. He took on Mission impossible and recruited against the Florida's, Tennessese's and Georgia's and Won that Division

Lattimore and Jeffery are both Top 5 Picks

Tiger444
November 14, 2010, 08:10 PM
Tiger444 we about to take your orange down at the dome.

We will see bro. You guys haven't won on the road yet and our defense is ranked 9th in the country so Todman's gonna be in for a real challenge.

Ajfar
November 21, 2010, 08:39 AM
Didnt I say we got this one Tiger444 haha. I couldnt watch the game, gonna watch the highlights in a bit but from what I heard Huskies defense was on fire.

Tigers_eye
November 25, 2010, 02:39 AM
Big east needs to forfeit BCS bid. Big 10 (soon the new Big 12) needs to fire Delany. College Football needs to go playoffs. Delany is the only man with 30 Million per year blocking the process.
+++

Big game for LSU (5) - Ark (12). Auburn (1) - Bama (10). Boise Holding their breathe for these results. Sunshine State title game would be interesting. I like Stanford and Wisconsin. Two tough teams.

Tiger444
November 25, 2010, 05:43 PM
^^I have to agree with that. I'm all for the playoff system to be in place. BCS is complete bull sh*t in my opinion. Have the eight best teams go for the national championship and see who is the best. With this system you leave out a lot of contenders. Imagine that year if OSU didn't play Florida but rather Michigan? We would have no clue at how overrated OSU was. SEC always has a different level of football compared to the other conferences. The Ole Miss/LSU game and the Ark/Miss St game was just wild. Honestly I would love to see an Oregon/Auburn showdown in the championship.

Ajfar
November 30, 2010, 08:50 AM
Big East Champion baby. Ahh I can almost taste it. In a matter of 7/8 years uconn football has grown so much. Even if we dont end up with a BCS berth its still been one heck of a year. All credit goes to Randy Edsall.

Tigers_eye
November 30, 2010, 09:44 AM
Congrats Afsar.

What a game Arkansas had against LSU. Getting the ball back 6 seconds remaining for the half at their own 23 yard line. Never guessed that Bobby would take a knee with Mallett at the helm. Hahahaha!!! One play 77 yards touchdown. LSU team, coaches, fans stunned with utter disbelief. Instead of 14-14 tie the score was 21-14 Arkansas. What a booster for Arkansas and deflating for LSU heading in to locker room.

They are the most dangerous team right now. Had this been a playoff, uuuuu!!!!

Cam Newton won it. Go Auburn. That would give Arkansas Sugar bowl. I think Boise's loss made my day. Playing starters for 2 quarters all season long keeps them fresh. That is not Football. Football bruises you, it makes a man out of you. No sissying around here.

Ajfar
November 30, 2010, 09:56 AM
T_E bhai one small correction, ami Ajfar lol not Afsar.

Ajfar
December 6, 2010, 08:29 PM
Fiesta Bowl here we come. A lot of critics all over UCONN's case, its not our fault.

Beamer
December 8, 2010, 12:33 PM
Finally, Wannstedt has been let go. There was no excuse for not winning this cupcake Big East. Jon Baldwin and Dion Lewis are leaving for NFL. They just announced..

Tigers_eye
December 10, 2010, 06:54 AM
T_E bhai one small correction, ami Ajfar lol not Afsar.
My apologies Ajfar. Congrats on the Huskies. Who would have thunk it!!!

Good days ahead for Pitt. With that much tradition they are bound to bounce back.

Ohio State is 0-4 against SEC's Speed in bowl games, lol. What might you expect in Sugar this time around?

Auburn and Oregon would be a mismatch and I would leave it at that.

Tiger444
December 10, 2010, 09:53 PM
Ya afjar bro congrats to the huskies. They earned it this year by winning the important games and winning under pressure which other teams failed to do consistently. Also can't fault uconn for going to a bcs bowl game. Its the bcs system that's at fault. Doesn't matter how much uconn loses by. Just going to the bcs is a very big deal for a new program like uconn. It will definitely help recruiting. Heard edsall will interview miami and florida though. That would really hurt uconn.

Beamer bhai I thought it was definitely a long time overdue firing wannstedt. Especially with the talent they had this year there's no reason as to why they played in the compass bowl. Thought he could really build a big time program up there. As tiger eye bhai says pitt should be back in no time. They shouldn't just hire somebody for their name. They should get someone who would be a good fit for them in terms of recruiting.

Mijan bhai(sorry if I'm getting your name wrong). Who are you rooting for in the title game? I watched both teams and honestly auburn has looked far better. Oregon seems to have no defense and that's just not gonna bode well against cam newton. Interesting to see how lamichaelplays against auburn'sdefensive front. Fairleys a monster. Auburns pass defense hasn't been th best so I believe if oregon wants to win their gonna have to beat them through the air.

Ajfar
December 11, 2010, 09:06 PM
2010 Heisman trophy winner Cam Newton. As Atahar would say "wadda playa".

Tigers_eye
December 20, 2010, 07:56 AM
2010 Heisman trophy winner Cam Newton. As Atahar would say "wadda playa".
He is a beast. He is not done yet. If the defense plays decent this would be over soon. Big 10 is in for another disappointment post season.Big east should at least be even.

Jan 4 you know where I'll be. HHS. In front of the TV. hahahaha!!

Tigers_eye
December 31, 2010, 10:01 AM
What an upset by Washington. Huskers ends up with a loss. Some good games coming up!! FL State vs S Carolina. Lattimore and some more Lattimore. What a true freshman.

Tigers_eye
January 1, 2011, 05:02 PM
Michigan State vs Bama: Miss match
Michigan vs Mississippi State: Miss match
Class vs Gators: Gators for today.

Beamer
January 1, 2011, 06:42 PM
News gets worse for PITT. New coach arrested for domestic battery. Wonderful news..

Tigers_eye
January 1, 2011, 08:46 PM
News gets worse for PITT. New coach arrested for domestic battery. Wonderful news..
And he is fired... Pitt looking for a new coach.

Tiger444
January 2, 2011, 04:47 PM
I'm so happy that syracuse won the game against kansas state. Just a great win for the program. After enduring some very hard times over the years we are finally getting on the right track. We still have a ways to go before we can be a top 25 team but I'm confident with this coach that we can do it.

Tigers_eye
January 3, 2011, 09:24 PM
Must read for little 10, I mean big 10 fans:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-pryor010311

Tigers_eye
January 4, 2011, 08:28 PM
Arkansas and Ohio State is about to begin. ESPN3 is braodcasting.

Beamer
January 5, 2011, 12:35 PM
Watched the game. I thought the annual Ohio St. choke job in big games was almost complete. I don't know why the Arkansas player just didn't scoop up and score the TD after the punt block. It was there. Arkansas WR's didn't help their QB at all with all those dropped balls. Saying that, I wasn't that impressed with Mallet, though its the first time I saw him playing, unlike Andrew Luck the other day. That guy is a stud and will be a great NFL Qb. Mallet had a lot of passes thrown too low and in the dirt ( turf ), and of course, he never saw the DL drop in the zone when he was picked off in the last drive. He will see that in NFL on a daily basis. Felt bad for T_E and Arkansas. I thought they fought back manfully and almost had the game if not for that INT. Good game though..

Tigers_eye
January 5, 2011, 07:01 PM
We had it. The ball just didn't bounced our way. Plus the defense didn't show up in the first half. Hats off the Ohio State to capitalize the mistakes and opportunities. LSU up next then Auburn.

Next year we will be a force to reckon with in SEC. Doesn't matter what others would do.

Tiger444
January 6, 2011, 12:58 AM
A great fight shown by the Hogs but they just fell short. Gotta give credit to the Buckeyes they looked sharper overall. Pryor is one hell of a player. Such a great athlete. Beamer bhai I agree with your assessment on Mallett. He's got a great arm but he's pretty inaccurate with his throws. He definitely needs time to be groomed in the NFL before he starts. Luck on the other hand looks like a starter from Day 1. Definitely a class ahead of the other QB's in NFL Draft terms.