PDA

View Full Version : Practice Matches: BCB Green vs BCB Red

cricman
August 26, 2010, 05:39 PM
Rain washed out the first practice match of the Bangladesh cricket team just after nine overs at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium on Thursday.

Bangladesh Red, led by Mushfiqur Rahim, made 55-2 against Bangladesh Green, which was led by Mahmudullah, before rain intervened. Regular skipper Mashrafee bin Murtaza skipped the game to be with his ailing mother while Junaed Siddique was also absent for a groin injury.

Four members of the preliminary squad for the series against New Zealand could not participate in the match.

Tamim was dropped on nought by Jahirul Islam off Syed Rasel before Robiul Islam put to an end to his innings on 20. Imrul Kayes was the other batsman to be dismissed having been bowled by Rasel. Mohammad Ashraful was on 18 not out alongside Roqibul Hassan (eight not out).

-New Age Sports

An inform fit Syed Rasel would solve alot of our problems, especially in these slow and low home wickets of ours

I'll assume theres going to be more practice matches before the NZ series

nycpro96
August 26, 2010, 07:10 PM
Wow. Jahurul dropped Tamim first ball?

Murad
August 26, 2010, 07:13 PM
http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2010/08/27/2010-08-27__sport01.jpg

kalpurush
August 26, 2010, 07:34 PM
-New Age Sports

An inform fit Syed Rasel would solve alot of our problems, especially in these slow and low home wickets of ours

I'll assume theres going to be more practice matches before the NZ series
Yes, indeed. All we need a fit Rasel and Mashrafee to win... :)

billah
August 26, 2010, 08:48 PM
Wow! Ash atharo koreche ! Tao abar not out ! Marhaba!

cricket_king
August 26, 2010, 09:07 PM
Not happy hear about Jahirul dropping Tamim first up. Not a good sign for Mushy's potential replacement.

Rabz
August 27, 2010, 12:33 AM
Damn you rain. Ash was about to make his comeback century....

lamisa
August 27, 2010, 02:35 AM
^^^Alhamdulillah brishti porse!nahoile ei match e ash 50 korle ore to ar WC playing XI the konomotei baad dito na!

Rabz
August 27, 2010, 03:38 AM
^^ thak, kichu bollam na.
Rojar maash. ;)

hoodlum
August 27, 2010, 04:40 AM
are there any more practice matches?

PoorFan
August 27, 2010, 04:58 AM
Ash did enough to earn a water boy in the team, both him and JS would not mind I guess.

lamisa
August 28, 2010, 02:43 AM
^^ki bolen,shudhu waterboy?ash 18 korse,that's a HUGE accomplishment given that he usually can't reach double figures.ekhon ashrafoolre WC khelte thekay ke?

ahnaf
August 28, 2010, 11:19 AM
^^ki bolen,shudhu waterboy?ash 18 korse,that's a HUGE accomplishment given that he usually can't reach double figures.ekhon ashrafoolre WC khelte thekay ke?

ash phoneix bird r moto jege uthbe... Nz r against e o thakbe kina janina but next time theke onno ash e dhekbe.. Ai dhakkagulo or dorkar cilo.. Shunno thekei shobkichu shurur dorkar cilo..

jisaan
August 29, 2010, 01:04 AM
ash phoneix bird r moto jege uthbe... Nz r against e o thakbe kina janina but next time theke onno ash e dhekbe.. Ai dhakkagulo or dorkar cilo.. Shunno thekei shobkichu shurur dorkar cilo..

shunno theke shuru... abar!!!!???????? he's like the tail of a certain animal.. never gonna change...

BANFAN
August 29, 2010, 02:32 AM
^^^Alhamdulillah brishti porse!nahoile ei match e ash 50 korle ore to ar WC playing XI the konomotei baad dito na!

Inform Ash is 100 times better than 100 promising youngstars. Every team wants their experienced players to be in form, why don't you? Have we found a mine of Teldulkars? Didn't know.

lamisa
August 29, 2010, 04:34 AM
^^^i do but come on,it's matin we are talking about!what's the point of being so experienced when you have stats like that of ash?

PoorFan
August 29, 2010, 08:56 AM
Inform Ash is 100 times better than 100 promising youngstars. ...
And it possibly can happen once in a 100 times? Anyway we are cooking Ash to much I guess, needs to give him a break.

_Rafi_
August 29, 2010, 09:31 AM
Have we found a mine of Teldulkars? Didn't know.

do we need Tendulkars to replace Ash or you are trying to say Tendulkar is only batsman better than Ash?

yaseer
August 29, 2010, 09:38 AM
Guys, why do not you get a simple fact?
If ASH comes in form than it is always better for us. I can't get some of the posters who seem want ASH to continue his off-form. It is true fact that we do not have many better players in our country than ASH. So, inform ASH is what we want before the WC. I can't believe I need to explain this fact here!!

beshideshi
August 29, 2010, 09:41 AM
banglacricket.com should change there name to "how-every-discussion-ends-up-being-about-ashraful.com"

Ajfar
August 29, 2010, 10:19 AM
Inform Ash is 100 times better than 100 promising youngstars. Every team wants their experienced players to be in form, why don't you? Have we found a mine of Teldulkars? Didn't know.

When was the last time Ash was inform?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

simon
August 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
^^^he is never inform & never out of form,he is just inconsistent,with very limited abilities.
his success rate is worse than getting a DV lottery.
many of us find it diffclt to accept his failure & try to find excuses but the truth is he isn't good engh to perfrm consistently at any level.

Tiger444
August 29, 2010, 12:31 PM
wow everyone is just obsessed with Ash..he's on the fringe of the squad but people still talk about him more then anyone in this forum haha

lamisa
August 30, 2010, 04:43 AM
^^^something ash will take to his grave

Tiger Manc
September 1, 2010, 12:14 PM
any news? i thought there was going to be several matches being played?