PDA

View Full Version : New Delhi TV Report Interview with "bookie" on spot fixing

brockley
August 31, 2010, 08:27 PM
http://cricket.ndtv.com/storypage.aspx?id=INTEN20100151547&nid=

indianx
August 31, 2010, 08:40 PM
lol, it's a baseless allegation. They've interviewed some anonymous person who claims to be involved in bookmaking, and they're making such grand accusations without verifying the credibility of the source and checking on his claims. This is just puerile reporting. I can't stand most of the Indian news channels.

riankhan
August 31, 2010, 08:45 PM
http://cricket.ndtv.com/storypage.aspx?id=INTEN20100151547&nid=

Dushchintar bishoy......:waiting:
If it is true....criminals should be banned for life immediately...:-P
I hope none other than Ash is involved.....:)

riankhan
August 31, 2010, 08:47 PM
lol, it's a baseless allegation. They've interviewed some anonymous person who claims to be involved in bookmaking, and they're making such grand accusations without verifying the credibility of the source and checking on his claims. This is just puerile reporting. I can't stand most of the Indian news channels.

If I were a BD cricketer.....I would have kept myself 1000 miles from these kinda fixing after hearing the news....just digging some positives...:lol:

Zunaid
August 31, 2010, 08:50 PM

now, now :)

He did give us that magnificent 100 v the Aussies - now I wonder if that was spot-fixed. Now, if only I could bribe our cricketers to get centuries and pfeiffers all the time, I will start a collection plate.

This, definitely, as myself.

magic boy
August 31, 2010, 10:02 PM
Disgusting misleading Thread Title.We are not linked to spot fixing.at least as long as there is no valid clue of such crime no one should tag us as spot fixer. this is one of over hyped allegations about us. we are neither mad about cricket nor dishonest !

Bookie: Mostly teams from Pakistan, West Indies and Bangladesh are involved in spot fixing.

eh! as if India dhowa tulsi pata !

Ajfar
August 31, 2010, 10:08 PM
lmao. I think the interviewer and the bookie is the same person.

Murad
August 31, 2010, 10:21 PM

You are sick man! Because of people like you Bangladesh is not going forward. Jaake dekhte parina tar kharap korei charbo. This is the mentality of most BD people.

crikss
August 31, 2010, 10:23 PM
looks scripted :D

FAIL!!!!

One World
August 31, 2010, 10:49 PM
Deliberate.

Zeeshan
August 31, 2010, 10:54 PM
who the ^^^ wears goggles in cricket! Anyways....as i scrolled down looks like a 3 year old came up with this drivel. Baseless. Unscrupulous.

Someone hit the flush button.

Neel Here
August 31, 2010, 11:05 PM

:lol: I won't be surprised if that is the case.

eh! as if India dhowa tulsi pata ! dhoa tulsi-patar byapar na, after the earlier azhar-jadeja episodes the BCCI code of conduct for players is extremely strict and even the smallest violations will draw quick punishments. that is the only thing (I hope) that saved us this time.
as for BD players, I've a hard time believing it. WI, I dunno, if your board pays you a pittance for a long time and the loyalty to the team is a little suspect, anything might happen. it would be very sad though, I'm a big fan of WI cricket.

cricket_king
August 31, 2010, 11:47 PM
The title of this thread is misleading. It should definitely be changed. I've never even heard of that website.

zman
September 1, 2010, 12:04 AM
A list of countries involved in spot fixing that doesn't include Australia? When we know the captain of the team goes by the nickname Punter because of his obsession with gambling? Sounds like a classic case of inadvertent oxymoron to me!

ahnaf
September 1, 2010, 12:10 AM
You are sick man! Because of people like you Bangladesh is not going forward. Jaake dekhte parina tar kharap korei charbo. This is the mentality of most BD people.

completely agreed bhaiya.. Manusher mon manoshikota ato kharap hoy kivabhe???

ahnaf
September 1, 2010, 12:13 AM
Amar reqeust thakbe admin der proti ai topic ta delete kora hok please.. Coz ai interview totally freak... Nijera nijera ata arrange korche... Akn jodi bairer kew amader forum visit kore then akta bhul concept niye jete pare.. Btw amar mone hoy ata niye kotha baranor kono dorkar nei..

simon
September 1, 2010, 05:04 AM
i didnt even bother reading this bullshit.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Habib
September 1, 2010, 06:07 AM
Ndtv even tried to establish that bangladeshis were involved in mumbai terrorist attack which was totally baseless. So it’s no surprise coming from them.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

lamisa
September 1, 2010, 06:16 AM
indian reporters are the most ridiculous reporters ever!

nahaz
September 1, 2010, 08:23 AM

That's not funny...Ash would be the last person on the team to be involved...

Sounds you're just jealous of him... match-fixing at the moment is not a joke. And its not about players, but the personalities...hence, not Ash, neither Mashrafee nor Shumon.

yaseer
September 1, 2010, 08:38 AM

Ya, I think so :)

Habib
September 1, 2010, 10:36 AM

Sounds you're just jealous of him... match-fixing at the moment is not a joke. And its not about players, but the personalities...hence, not Ash, neither Mashrafee nor Shumon.

So are you implying that other BD players except those 3 you mentioned are potential cheaters?
Nobody is the last person in the team to be involved remember that. If you are going to suspect someone for fixing then you should suspect the whole team.

Beamer
September 1, 2010, 10:45 AM
I would like to fix this interviewer and the alleged bookie along with the Aussie writer from yesterday on the spot. There will be nothing fancy about it. Just straight up re-arrangement of jawline.

BANFAN
September 2, 2010, 04:03 AM
Speculate kore luv ache? It's better to not name players on such issues, without any solid evidence.

nahaz
September 2, 2010, 04:13 AM
So are you implying that other BD players except those 3 you mentioned are potential cheaters?
Nobody is the last person in the team to be involved remember that. If you are going to suspect someone for fixing then you should suspect the whole team.

Some of the less establiushed players maybe if any...dnno who to trust anymore. But also unfair to point at anyone. But I thought the joke by rian was very inappropriate.. replace ash with shakib or tamim and see how u feel.

beshideshi
September 2, 2010, 04:41 AM

According to Ash he was offered 15crore++ to play in the ICL for 3 years. He turned that down to play for the country, his performance may be questioned, but his commitment....no

ahnaf
September 2, 2010, 05:14 AM
According to Ash he was offered 15crore++ to play in the ICL for 3 years. He turned that down to play for the country, his performance may be questioned, but his commitment....no

yes.. He was offered 21 crore dollar... Btw Odvut shob manush dhektechi akhane.. Nunnotomo evidence nei ulto accept na korar example ache but tarporeo!! Shame... May b murad bhaiya right..

Habib
September 2, 2010, 07:40 AM

BTW that doesn't prove anything. When a player goes to ICL it no longer remains a secret. So he knows that he'll have to bear the consequences immediately & doesn't want to ruin his future if he is confident that he is needed in the team. But when a player does spot fixing it remains a secret unless a rare incident like Pak scandal happens. So you cannot just exclude any players from the possibility of being a fixer including Ash, Mash, Shakib, Tamim, Watson, Ponting, Harbhajan etc.

roman
September 2, 2010, 09:41 AM
Guys please stop fighting with RianKhan. He was just making fun of Ash. Nothing to get all serious. But i must agree that Ash showed some integrity when he refused that "21 koti taka" offer. Way to go Ash. we are proud of you :)

riankhan
September 2, 2010, 12:29 PM

Thats wt u understood.....thats the prob
No offense and no further comment.....:saint:

riankhan
September 2, 2010, 12:34 PM
Ndtv even tried to establish that bangladeshis were involved in mumbai terrorist attack which was totally baseless. So it’s no surprise coming from them.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Good to know.....our skilled Shontrashi are earning foreign currency for us...:D

riankhan
September 2, 2010, 12:36 PM

Just kidding bro....