PDA

View Full Version : NZ tour itinerary???

al Furqaan
September 3, 2010, 01:52 AM
does anyone have any idea? i see that BC countdown thingy says 16 days and change till the first ODI. any practice matches? any word on what blind and biased officials they are throwing at us this time?

Zunaid
September 3, 2010, 02:21 AM
does anyone have any idea? i see that BC countdown thingy says 16 days and change till the first ODI. any practice matches? any word on what blind and biased officials they are throwing at us this time?

I have been asking that myself. That count down is based on the original release some time ago. Blame Nasif if it's wrong.

lamisa
September 3, 2010, 03:10 AM
well one of the umpires is supposed to be a local one,right?so we have nadir shah and moni,who are both biased!and ashoka will probably be there because he shows up in most of the matches we play!

MohammedC
September 3, 2010, 04:28 AM
5 match ODI series to starts with first ODI on 5th of October at Mirpur stadium. Last four games will be played on 8th,11th,14th, and 17th of October. New Zealand team will arrive on 29th September. No news on whether there will be any practice match. Bangladesh cricket team will practice until 09th of September before Eid vacation.

[বাংলা]বাংলাদেশ-নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজ ৫ থেকে ১৭ অক্টোবর[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]ঢাকা: বাংলাদেশ-নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজের সূচি নিয়ে লুকোচুরি খেলছে বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড। কবে থেকে খেলা এ বিষয়ে নিশ্চিত করে কিছুই বলতে চাইছেন না কর্মকর্তারা। কিউই বোর্ড থেকে সূচির ছাড়পত্র মিলছে কী না এনিয়েও মুখ খুলছে না কেউ।

ক্রিকেট পরিচালনা বিভাগে যোগাযোগ করেও সাড়া মেলেনি। তবে নিউজিল্যান্ড দল ২৯ সেপ্টেম্বর ঢাকায় আসবেন তা অনেকটাই নিশ্চিত। আইন-শৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর কাছে সেভাবেই সহায়তা চাওয়া হয়েছে।

সর্বশেষ সংশোধন খবর অনুযায়ী আগামী ৫ অক্টোবর থেকে মাঠে গড়াবে পাঁচ ম্যাচ একদিনের সিরিজ। ৮, ১১, ১৪ ও ১৭ অক্টোবর হবে বাকি চারটি ম্যাচ। খেলা হবে মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা জাতীয় ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়ামে।

টুর্নামেন্ট কমিটির প্রধান ও নিউজিল্যান্ড-বাংলাদেশ সিরিজ আয়োজক কমিটির চেয়ারম্যান গাজী আশরাফ হোসেন লিপু বুধবার বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্ট ফোর.কম.বিডিকে এই তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

লিপু জানিয়েছেন বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি)’র ভারপ্রাপ্ত প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজামউদ্দিন চৌধুরী খেলা সম্প্রচার প্রতিষ্ঠান নিম্বাস স্পোর্টস এর সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করে সিরিজের প্রস্তুতি এগিয়ে নিচ্ছেন।

নিউজিল্যান্ড সিরিজ সামনে রেখে কঠোর অনুশীলন হচ্ছে জাতীয় দলের প্রাথমিক ক্যাম্পে। কোচ জেমি সিডন্স চাচ্ছেন ০৯ সেপ্টেম্বর পর্যন্ত অনুশীলনের পর ক্রিকেটারদের ঈদের ছুটি দিতে।

এদিকে আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট সিরিজ চলাকালে মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা জাতীয় ক্রিকেট স্টেডিয়ামের সংস্কার কাজ অব্যাহত থাকবে। তবে গ্যালারিতে চেয়ার বসানোর কাজ অর্ধেকেরও বেশি শেষ হবে বলে জানিয়েছেন বিশ্বকাপ স্থানীয় আয়োজক কমিটির আহবায়ক দেওয়ান শফিউল আরেফিন টুটুল।
[/বাংলা]

http://www.banglanews24.org/newlocation/bangla/detailsnews.php?nssl=e8de67aac98d923eb372575f30568 a89&nttl=201008266395&toppos=5

1st ODI 5th of October
2nd ODI 8th of October
3rd ODI 11th of October
4th ODI 14th of October
5th ODI 17th of October

All games played at SBNS, Mirpur

*sorry quoting my post from another thread.

Tiger Manc
September 3, 2010, 05:51 AM
I'm surprised that they've got all 5 odis in the same venue.

It's also good to see that they're evenly spread and not a day after each other, this will give the boys plenty of time to recover after each match.

Zeeshan
September 3, 2010, 07:43 AM
Keep checking for updates

http://www.blackcaps.co.nz/international/blackcaps/1/schedule.aspx

IanW
September 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
I dont care. It's one-day crap - me, I think we need a rematch after Hamilton.

chol_bd123
September 3, 2010, 07:09 PM
Bangladesh isnt Zimbabwe. If we have more than one stadium why are all of the matches in the same pitch. I would like to see variation in the pitches and different conditons each day

Rabz
September 4, 2010, 02:12 AM
Friday, 8th October sounds like a good day to go to the stadium.

Who'se with me ?

al-Sagar
September 4, 2010, 02:19 AM

Who'se with me ?

Friday and Saturday, any game, i am going to stadium if in Dhaka.

i may have to go mymensingh in weekends in october. that is why i am not 100% sure about going to the game.

mac
September 4, 2010, 02:36 AM
Semester Finals!!!! No chance of making it to the stadium this time.

Nocturnal
September 4, 2010, 02:47 AM

Who'se with me ?

funny! it would be almost exactly the two yrs anniversary of our first kiwi feast!
Live from SBNS with other BC'ers!! down the memory lane! (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=28037) :)

kalpurush
September 4, 2010, 03:37 AM
funny! it would be almost exactly the two yrs anniversary of our first kiwi feast!
Live from SBNS with other BC'ers!! down the memory lane! (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=28037) :)
Much thanks for getting nostalgic!!!;)

kalpurush
September 4, 2010, 03:38 AM
1st ODI 5th of October
2nd ODI 8th of October
3rd ODI 11th of October
4th ODI 14th of October
5th ODI 17th of October

All games played at SBNS, Mirpur

*sorry quoting my post from another thread.
Many thanks Mohammed bhai :)

kalpurush
September 4, 2010, 03:39 AM

Who'se with me ?
I am, but won't be able to fly!

(dana vanga je!!)

al-Sagar
September 4, 2010, 03:46 AM

inshallah, ebaro kisu ekta hobe ... ...

Rabz
September 4, 2010, 04:36 AM

Ah, Pasha bhai !!
Nostalgic kore fellen...
We will miss you at the stadium....

deshifan
September 4, 2010, 08:39 PM
I don't want to ask for the dates. What's up with the preparations ?

lamisa
September 5, 2010, 05:29 AM

Who'se with me ?

i really wanted to go to the stadium on the 8th but my cousin is getting married on that day and that too in ctg:timeout:!if bd manages to win that day,i will never ever be able to forgive her but if we get thrashed,i wil be ever so grateful to her!btw,are any of the matches day-night?

rashed411
September 5, 2010, 10:41 AM
i really wanted to go to the stadium on the 8th but my cousin is getting married on that day and that too in ctg:timeout:!if bd manages to win that day,i will never ever be able to forgive her but if we get thrashed,i wil be ever so grateful to her!btw,are any of the matches day-night?

Hey, i thought u live in USA..

Tiger444
September 5, 2010, 10:42 AM

even though her location says Dhaka? :lol:

rashed411
September 5, 2010, 10:52 AM
even though her location says Dhaka? :lol:

My location says Sylhet doesnt mean im in Sylhet... :-p.

Tiger444
September 5, 2010, 11:24 AM
My location says Sylhet doesnt mean im in Sylhet... :-p.

ahh you got me there rashed bhai :D

Zeeshan
September 6, 2010, 03:03 AM
So what's going on? Cricinfo is yet to put up tour dates. Are they schedule to go on or what? No news of the 15 man squad for either team?

lamisa
September 6, 2010, 05:17 AM

what gave u that impression?

rashed411
September 6, 2010, 12:27 PM
U used to live in Bridgeport, CT ? then moved to NY? :-p

Nasif
September 6, 2010, 01:06 PM
BCB never released schedule of this tour, as such the timer was an estimate. If you noticed, it was counting down to the "series"; not any specific match. Its corrected now.

Blame BCB... L-)

magic boy
September 6, 2010, 01:27 PM
If you noticed, it was counting down to the "series"; not any specific match. Its corrected now.

Better late than never.Thank you for correcting that:up:

BCB = Loitta Shutki. so Sir Loitta to be blamed actually >:@

MohammedC
September 12, 2010, 01:23 AM
So what's going on? Cricinfo is yet to put up tour dates. Are they schedule to go on or what? No news of the 15 man squad for either team?

They have now

http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/match/fixtures.html?team_country=25;future=1

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=630><TBODY><TR class=FixOdi><TD width="25%">Tue Oct 5
09:30 local | 03:30 GMT
</TD><TD width="50%">Bangladesh v New Zealand
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
</TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="5%" align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=1 width=630 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR class=FixOdi><TD width="25%">Fri Oct 8
</TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="5%" align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=1 width=630 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR class=FixOdi><TD width="25%">Mon Oct 11
</TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="5%" align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=1 width=630 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR class=FixOdi><TD width="25%">Thu Oct 14
</TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="5%" align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=1 width=630 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR class=FixOdi><TD width="25%">Sun Oct 17
</TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="5%" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

deshifan
September 12, 2010, 01:37 AM
kono day-night match nai keno ?

light nosto naki?

naki BCB te load shedding choltese ?

shahrukh khan-er nach er aayojon korar jonno jodi flood light er aalo jolte pare, aar bissho cup er aage new zealand er sathe 2 ta match day-night rakha gelona ?

Murad
September 12, 2010, 02:07 AM
kono day-night match nai keno ?

light nosto naki?

naki BCB te load shedding choltese ?

shahrukh khan-er nach er aayojon korar jonno jodi flood light er aalo jolte pare, aar bissho cup er aage new zealand er sathe 2 ta match day-night rakha gelona ?

Shob kisu te BCB er dosh na dile ki hoi na?

BD er electricity er ki kono khobor rakhen? ekhon jei obostha choltase..ei shomoye D/N games na rakhatai buddimaner kaaj.

Rommel
September 12, 2010, 02:43 AM
U used to live in Bridgeport, CT ? then moved to NY? :-p

Creeping!