PDA

View Full Version : BCB XI for second warm-up match against New Zealand

Miraz
September 30, 2010, 03:52 PM
BCB XI for second warm-up match against New Zealand

The following cricketers have been selected for the BCB XI's second warm-up match against touring New Zealand at the BKSP on Sunday, 03 October. The players will report to Team Manager Sabbir Khan at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium at 2pm on Saturday, 02 October 2010.

TEAM FOR Second WARM-UP:

Nadif Chowdhury - Captain
Mahmudul Hasan Limon – Vice Captain
Amit Majumder
Maishukur Rahman Real
Abhishekh Mitro
Zubair Rahman
Md. Sharifullah
Nazmul Hossain Milon
Delwar Hossain
Monowar Hossain
Mukhtar Ali
Ariful Hoque
Nurul Hossain Shohan (WK)
Al-Amin

TEAM MANAGEMENT:

Sabbir Khan (Team Manager)
Sarwar Imran (Head Coach)
Shohel Islam (Assistant Coach)
Azmal Ahmed (Physiotherapist)

Media & Communications Department, BCB

Nadim
September 30, 2010, 04:05 PM
BCB should have picked the XI from BC instead of this....waste of time!

Roni_uk
September 30, 2010, 06:10 PM
Oh Dear me. What are they trying to do? Ensuring the kiwis win by 10 wcks or 300 runs? Well who cares anyway - only a practice match.

nakibahmed
September 30, 2010, 06:20 PM
the only performance to look forward to for me is Mahmudul Hasan's,the rest are just a waste of time,i mean the selectors really should have taken the world cup into contention and given the national team hopefuls a chance to boost our bench,i couldn't have complained about the line up for the first match though,that would have been a good match :(

wiseshah
September 30, 2010, 07:23 PM
i think with this team, BCB trying to make NZ over confidence and so they will play with negligence against main BD XI and BD can win

watch out players--mahmudul and milon only

riankhan
September 30, 2010, 08:24 PM
If one of them scores near-bout hundred
or
Takes 4 wickets

ohm...Better get ready for few new threads... hehe

al-Sagar
September 30, 2010, 09:53 PM
DONT u remember what teams BD got when we played against the ENG county teams in practice matches ???

they were their u-19+reserve teams.

thats the way to host practice matches. never give the guest team a strong opposition in practice game. play some new and out of form players or ex garbage players

nsd3
September 30, 2010, 10:01 PM
The leftover stamp is probably being avoided by Players.

Abid_Khan
September 30, 2010, 10:03 PM
DONT u remember what teams BD got when we played against the ENG county teams in practice matches ???

they were their u-19+reserve teams.

thats the way to host practice matches. never give the guest team a strong opposition in practice game. play some new and out of form players or ex garbage players

Good Point.

lamisa
October 1, 2010, 05:28 AM
jodi khela hoy then i want to see how limon performs.he was a great captain for the U-19 team and had some very good performances

czone
October 1, 2010, 06:50 AM
BCB should have picked the XI from BC instead of this....waste of time!
Please don't get upset. BD now has lot of good players at different levels now-a-days. This should provide them the oppotunity to face superior competition. Players like Limon, Milon, Amit, Sohan and Zubair are future prospects for us.

auntu
October 1, 2010, 08:54 AM
The most overrated Bangladeshi player is the captain.
Good.

mac
October 1, 2010, 09:15 AM
As i was going down the list, i started expecting to see my name somewhere. Lol.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

mac
October 1, 2010, 09:17 AM
but i support bcb for naming squads with young players for a match or two. It gives confidence to them and motivates to work harder to improve.

al-Sagar
October 1, 2010, 10:00 AM
but i support bcb for naming squads with young players for a match or two. It gives confidence to them and motivates to work harder to improve.

dont get disappointed ...... aro 2 ta practice match thakle hoito kono ektay chance paye jaita.

al-Sagar
October 1, 2010, 10:08 AM
The most overrated Bangladeshi player is the captain.
Good.

nadif chowdhury is al-shahriar rokon v 2.0

roman
October 1, 2010, 10:13 AM
you guys are missing a point here. All the players of 1st warm up match had to go to join their Divisional teams. BCB had no choice but to come up with this team

mac
October 1, 2010, 12:35 PM
dont get disappointed ...... aro 2 ta practice match thakle hoito kono ektay chance paye jaita.

Hahaha, hoito. vai ekta match arrange kori. BC green VS BC red. Dhaka members ra k k bat dhorte paren? :floor:

al-Sagar
October 1, 2010, 09:28 PM
Hahaha, hoito. vai ekta match arrange kori. BC green VS BC red. Dhaka members ra k k bat dhorte paren? :floor:

bat dhorte pari, jodio bat e ball e khub ekta korte pari na, tobe ball dhorte pari and ball churte pari ... ...

al-Sagar
October 1, 2010, 09:37 PM
http://eprothomalo.com/contents/2010/2010_10_02/content_zoom/2010_10_02_22_4_b.jpg

BANFAN
October 2, 2010, 03:23 AM
Weather ki bole., eita hobe na hobe na?

lamisa
October 2, 2010, 04:39 AM
aren't any of the players from this team playing for any divisions?

mac
October 2, 2010, 04:58 AM
this match has been cancelled too.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Tigers_eye
October 2, 2010, 05:31 AM
this match has been cancelled too.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Nice preparation by the NZ team. :) Everything working our way!!

Habib
October 2, 2010, 05:34 AM
^Damn. Kiwis will be extra careful this time. But sometimes too much caution leads one to slip :)