PDA

View Full Version : Why No Shubhashsish? Why No Talha? Why Nazmuillah? Why Robiul?

Sohel
October 5, 2010, 02:44 AM
I wanna know.

Nasif
October 5, 2010, 02:50 AM
Nazmul is useless. He looks like a golir bowler; he is definitely not fit for this level.

Sohel
October 5, 2010, 02:54 AM
The same geniuses who select these bhodais are possibly thinking about other winners like Alauddin "Alam Kabir 2.0" Babu and Mukhtar "unforced batting error" Ali as pipeline players. Satisfied by ishtetishtikal geekfesting, they don't go to domestic matches, not that it matters much. They simply don't get the obvious.

billah
October 5, 2010, 03:36 AM
Sohel Da, Mash already had problems with his back, Rubel is with the team, but having issues with injuries. Najmul was just called in 2-3 days ago for just such a scenario. As you can see, he ended up being the only pace option. Considering all this, we are setting pretty good with the Kiwis at 84-4, thanks to the spinners. (Please people, don't wanna hear about an all spinner strategy).

Talha - Are you serious? Just because he has a few wicket in the NCL (Neighborhood Cricket of Lauachara)?

Shubhashis - He will get his turn. We've got to stop throwing these kids at the deep end too early.

Equinox
October 5, 2010, 03:40 AM
I guess Rasel and Shahadat will be drafted into the squad now. BTW I've seen Shahadat training with the squad and he isn't in the Dhaka XI so I guess he was already there as cover.

shabbir
October 5, 2010, 04:01 AM
Bhai I understand we have so many injuries but no way Nazmul can not be bowl in the level.Sourav Ganguly used bowl more faster than him

al-Sagar
October 5, 2010, 04:06 AM
so next match we may see rasel and shahadat

Rabz
October 5, 2010, 04:07 AM
I've never understood what the chih-lectors see in Nazmul ...
He is as good as Khaled's Mahmud's lofty bouncer that reaches Flintoff's knee.

shakibrulz
October 5, 2010, 04:55 AM
Can I ask a more important question? Why NO JAHURUL?

kazis2007
October 5, 2010, 06:39 AM
Why no shahadat

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2010, 06:43 AM
At least he (Nazmul) defended 18 in the last over. Mash couldn't.

My concern is Jahurul.

Nadim
October 5, 2010, 06:45 AM
At least he (Nazmul) defended 18 in the last over. Mash couldn't.

My concern is Jahurul.

don't worry TE bhai. I'm sure he will get his chance and will prove his worth. :waitng:

yaseer
October 5, 2010, 06:49 AM
My biggest concern is the combination they are going.
Riyad and Nayeem, both should not be selected. Rather we should play another bowler.

Tiger444
October 5, 2010, 07:00 AM
Great question Sohel bhai..will never know why especially Subashis gets kept out time and again..we're giving chances to bowlers like Dolar and Robiul and not Subashis..Subashis should be getting chances if so many faltu bowlers are..and then Talha has been so consistent and still nothing from selectors..

cricket_king
October 5, 2010, 07:10 AM
Can I ask a more important question? Why NO JAHURUL?

Exactly my thoughts. That #4 spot belongs to him. Raqibul sucks out all momentum from our innings.

Miraz
October 5, 2010, 07:16 AM
Talha - Are you serious? Just because he has a few wicket in the NCL (Neighborhood Cricket of Lauachara)?

Shubhashis - He will get his turn. We've got to stop throwing these kids at the deep end too early.

Could not agree more. Nazmul is a better bowler than Talha of present.

Subhashish is a good prospect and should be nurtured properly. He should not be destroyed like Talha. He is still 2-3 years away from international level.

lamisa
October 5, 2010, 12:24 PM
let's see their current performance,i mean this domestic season.then we could call them up for the zim series

Dilscoop
October 5, 2010, 12:45 PM
Exactly my thoughts. That #4 spot belongs to him. Raqibul sucks out all momentum from our innings.

#4, or opening. This is a great chance for him to let him open, with Tamim being gone. But they went with SN instead. I hate it when they do that. Shows more importance to the walk in guys than players that are already has been in the squad for a while and doing decently. Drop that Javid Omar Imrul and take Jahurul, if you wanna keep SN!!

I like Jahurul. When was the last time Bangladeshi player was sponsored by a English or non Subcon. sponsor? Jahurul was slicky enough to pick up Slazanger. Tired of seeing these ugly CA, or BAS or SS, those ugly stuff