October 5, 2010, 06:02 AM
Accept it or get the hell out :-D

All :notworthy: Ice!

simon
October 5, 2010, 06:05 AM
I accept.:-D

Habib
October 5, 2010, 06:06 AM
And this is the best thread ever. Go Shakib!

MohammedC
October 5, 2010, 06:06 AM
Hold on you need 2000 post in BC to become a legend. But I will give you that one now if I had the power.

_Rafi_
October 5, 2010, 06:11 AM
ShakibRulz, you opened a match thread and Shakib wrote his name all over the match.
Truely a ShakibRulz match!

shakibrulz
October 5, 2010, 06:16 AM
^^ LOL thanks rafi bhai, BossMan showing the kiwis who's the real BOSS!

Nadim
October 5, 2010, 06:17 AM
^^ LOL thanks rafi bhai, BossMan showing the kiwis who's the real BOSS!

I hope he can show the same against INDIA in the WC;)

kazis2007
October 5, 2010, 06:34 AM
Great performance by shakib

Rabz
October 5, 2010, 06:38 AM
IceMan is the real Man.
Rest are boys.

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2010, 06:38 AM
They knew he was the key. They talked about that. Yet seeing it coming they couldn't do anything. Truly a legend. The county team now needs to up the offer. Didn't watch the second part of the game. Now smiling all the way.

yaseer
October 5, 2010, 06:40 AM
Sakib is the inspiration for the whole nation......

MohammedC
October 5, 2010, 06:44 AM
I have bumped the "Shakib Al Hasan" thread in WCCC forum.

Zunaid
October 5, 2010, 07:19 AM

He will. Especially since I will be at the stadium. :)

Sohel
October 5, 2010, 07:28 AM
It was our Moyna versus the Kiwis and Moyna, and Moyna delivers victory with bat and ball. Vettori's worst fears came true when least expected. What a way to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat for once.

:notworthy: ... :fanflag: ... :notworthy: ... :fanflag: ... :notworthy: ... :fanflag: ... :notworthy: ... :fanflag: ... :notworthy: ... :fanflag: ... :notworthy: ... :fanflag:

al-Sagar
October 5, 2010, 07:31 AM
now we need shakib v 2.0 3.0 4.0s in the team

Naimul_Hd
October 5, 2010, 07:31 AM
Shakib = Our Living Legend ! :D

lamisa
October 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
yea shakib,get india big time in the WC!;)

Purbasha T
October 5, 2010, 01:02 PM
Accept it or get the hell out :-D

All :notworthy: Ice!

Guys, meet the new BC celeb. :)

Woooohoooooooooooo..!!!!!!

Iceman is the man, I can tell. Don't admit? Get out the hell! ;)

shakibrulz
October 5, 2010, 01:50 PM

He will. Especially since I will be at the stadium. :)

yea shakib,get india big time in the WC!;)

Ah..

I hope we show some respect to BossMan while slaughtering BD.. NOM :D

MarufH
October 5, 2010, 02:00 PM
Whaddda Plaayyaaaa

nycpro96
October 5, 2010, 02:22 PM
Ice Man pwns. Nothing more need be said.

roman
October 5, 2010, 02:50 PM
Shakibrulz bro please open the WC match thread against India over here :)

ashraful1
October 5, 2010, 03:28 PM
Best Bangladesh player ever!!! Absolute legend, n we know he will give us another great performance soon hopefully next next match, as he is very consistent and other bd players watch this man how he gives 100% eveymatch

ashraful1
October 5, 2010, 03:29 PM
Anyone know where I can watch highlights

shakibrulz
October 5, 2010, 03:57 PM
Shakibrulz bro please open the WC match thread against India over here :)
http://files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Woot.gif

Roni_uk
October 5, 2010, 04:36 PM
Shakib = Bangladesh Cricket er Peeta

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

aklemalp
October 5, 2010, 04:38 PM
shakib rocks the kiwis,on my frien's birthday what a wonderful pesent for her,ice man=moyna=the greatest allrounder there will ever be=shakib al hasan

FagunerAgun
October 5, 2010, 09:05 PM
The Ice Man rocks, so does BD in the sub-continent.

mishu
October 5, 2010, 11:16 PM
alllllllll the wayyyy!!!!!!!!!!

bujhee kom
October 5, 2010, 11:41 PM
Shakibul Juiceman > All our fathers combined

BANFAN
October 6, 2010, 12:38 AM
He is doing great... and we need him to continue to do well for a long time. Please don't make him a legend yet. We don't afford to lose him so soon, A long way to go.

Haru-party
October 6, 2010, 04:49 PM
godfather :notworthy:

shakibrulz
October 14, 2010, 01:11 AM
LEGENDDDDD:notworthy:

Habib
October 14, 2010, 01:55 AM
Shakib.What a charismatic individual.He gave those stupid spectators exactly what they deserved.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

lamisa
October 14, 2010, 06:30 AM
SHAKIB is the best thing that happened to bd!!!

desirocker
October 14, 2010, 06:31 AM
(simply gonna retype wat i just used for another thread) He's the jewel of our nation

Tiger-ess
October 14, 2010, 06:32 AM
Thank you Allah for blessing us with this man.

And also I wanna thank Shakib's mother for giving birth to him, what an amazing lady she must be !

Tiger-ess
October 14, 2010, 06:33 AM
(simply gonna retype wat i just used for another thread) He's the jewel of our nation

National treasure:big_hug:

yaseer
October 14, 2010, 07:03 AM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

AsifTheManRahman
October 14, 2010, 08:26 AM
Ice Man may be > Brad Man, but the rest of the players are plain old pink ponies. More so the captain who pretends to be the captain for half a game every series.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

lamisa
October 14, 2010, 11:30 AM
he should be kept with the national gold reserve when he's not playing cricket!

Sovik
October 14, 2010, 02:50 PM
sakib is the man

simon
October 14, 2010, 02:56 PM
sakib is the man

no,he is The Bossman

simon
October 14, 2010, 02:56 PM

lol,well said.

tiger_omar
October 14, 2010, 03:21 PM

Lol, Agreed, locked up safe and sound in an unpenetrable vault

shakibrulz
October 17, 2010, 07:02 AM
Any more doubts?

Tiger-ess
October 17, 2010, 10:28 AM
I think right now even the term 'legend' isnt doing him much justice.

mij
October 17, 2010, 11:04 AM
Best Bangladesh player ever!!! Absolute legend, n we know he will give us another great performance soon hopefully next next match, as he is very consistent and other bd players watch this man how he gives 100% eveymatch

:up: they all should watch and learn...

hoax
October 18, 2010, 08:29 PM
when BD toured NZ I heard that danny morison guy said about sakib-"No 1 ranked odi allrounder..hmm..i see he plays Zim a lot":eek:...What r u Gona say now Danny???...213 runs and 11 wiks..>:)

dolcevita
October 19, 2010, 01:03 AM
when BD toured NZ I heard that danny morison guy said about sakib-"No 1 ranked odi allrounder..hmm..i see he plays Zim a lot":eek:...What r u Gona say now Danny???...213 runs and 11 wiks..>:)

I don't know why people compare Shakib with Vettori ?
Vettori,s batting is mediocre in Odi : after 260 ODI his average is just 16.5 and has never scores a hundred
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

shakibrulz
October 19, 2010, 01:17 AM

Danny always bitches against BD, hate to hear him commentate, biased loser.

I don't know why people compare Shakib with Vettori ?
Vettori,s batting is mediocre in Odi : after 260 ODI his average is just 16.5 and has never scores a hundred

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Even his test status is better, Shaks missed many times on a hundred too :doh:

ODI status, It's an insult to compare Vettori to Shak

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 01:29 AM
I believe Shakib is our Imran Khan... just as Pakistan rose to new heights with the leadership of Imran, I think we will do the same under Shakib... with able help from Tamim and Mash this worldcup will hopefully be the starting point of great things to come.

good luck to tigers!

mac
October 19, 2010, 02:20 AM
I believe Shakib is our Imran Khan... just as Pakistan rose to new heights with the leadership of Imran, I think we will do the same under Shakib... with able help from Tamim and Mash this worldcup will hopefully be the starting point of great things to come.

good luck to tigers!

I don't want anyone of our team to be like a Pakistani (trust issue). He is just Shakib, a legend himself. One day he will surely be the greatest all-rounder ever in cricket!

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 02:37 AM
I don't want anyone of our team to be like a Pakistani (trust issue). He is just Shakib, a legend himself. One day he will surely be the greatest all-rounder ever in cricket!

Me neither... the comparison is made in terms of stature... not character...

mac
October 19, 2010, 02:43 AM
Me neither... the comparison is made in terms of stature... not character...

hahahaha. But ICE MAN >>>>> Imran Khan.

Habib
October 19, 2010, 04:15 AM

For that he needs to win us a world cup & I strongly believe that nothing is impossible for him.

BANFAN
October 19, 2010, 06:16 AM
Shakib has done well but many more miles to go to become a true legend. If he fails from here on, the same people will abuse him and hate him. Like people do with Ash. What the fans didn't call him after that first test century, after Win against Aus, after that innings against SA etc etc?

hoax
October 19, 2010, 07:18 AM

good luck to tigers!

My heart wants to believe u but my brain doesn't...imran had in his arsenal some of the all time grates..wasim,waqar,inzi,sayeed anwar..although our teem is doing well i dont think we have any players of that caliber to help sakib..like these legends helped imran..

but still we can dream!:)

mac
October 19, 2010, 08:55 AM
My heart wants to believe u but my brain doesn't...imran had in his arsenal some of the all time grates..wasim,waqar,inzi,sayeed anwar..although our teem is doing well i dont think we have any players of that caliber to help sakib..like these legends helped imran..

but still we can dream!:)

I will be more than happy if we can reach the semi this time. He is just 23, he will play at least 2 more WC after this to win it !!!

shakibrulz
October 19, 2010, 09:21 AM
Shakib has done well but many more miles to go to become a true legend. If he fails from here on, the same people will abuse him and hate him. Like people do with Ash. What the fans didn't call him after that first test century, after Win against Aus, after that innings against SA etc etc?
Sure legend is a bit OTT, and a little tongue in cheek. But he has nothing to prove as far as bangladeshi cricket is concerned. What he has achieved so far is not a flash in the pan and is much more than what any bangladeshi player has achieved.

lamisa
October 19, 2010, 09:31 AM
what is it with the indian media comparing jadeja with shakib?they made a poll in some channel asking whether the fans think that jadeja can be better than shakib and 58% voted yes!!!

shakibrulz
October 19, 2010, 09:34 AM
what is it with the indian media comparing jadeja with shakib?they made a poll in some channel asking whether the fans think that jadeja can be better than shakib and 58% voted yes!!!
:doh:

hoax
October 19, 2010, 10:47 AM

:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:: floor::floor: o my god!!...chokkhe pani aisa galo!!..hahahahahaha...joke of the century!!!....haven't laughed this much in ages!!!!...can u give the link??

WarWolf
October 19, 2010, 10:57 AM
Bechara Eendins. They are true. Likewise I could break Tendulkar's all the records, but I didn't!!!:D

Purbasha T
October 19, 2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=1200666

Lol, even the guys here are taking a piss of that Jadeja/Shakib poll. :D

But seems like some guys din't take the hint!

_Rafi_
October 19, 2010, 02:22 PM
Well if there any poll conducted by BD TVs asking who will do better in world cup- Ash or Tendu I would have voted Ashrafool. Thats how optimism+patriotism+biasism work.

roman
October 19, 2010, 02:28 PM

LOL Now I think We are buttering Shak up way too much!!!