PDA

View Full Version : Lotus- proving a good President

Haru-party
October 11, 2010, 02:07 PM
yeh he talks much...a bit emotional, ill tempered but this guy has the passion for cricket. keep all the bias aside i feel he is trying hard for the development of our cricket. BCB has appointed some good coaches and we definitely have better coaching stuff than some G8 teams . i think players now are getting the best facilities and the best coaching in the history of BD cricket. we should give lotus credit for this. i have a feelings that WC 2011 will change BD cricket completely and Lotus will be rememberd as one of the best BCB president.

PS> playing 5 ODIs with NZ before the WC is also a very good decesion by BCB.
Edit: its president*. sorry typing mistake

Habib
October 11, 2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah he may be a good predisent (whatever that is) but he's not a good president.

magic boy
October 11, 2010, 02:11 PM
Lotus must be high atm seeing this thread :p

mafizraju
October 11, 2010, 02:12 PM
Haru-Party is a 'typical person' with dangerously short memory! jotoshob ajaira.....

Equinox
October 11, 2010, 02:13 PM
Don't forget that Pont was not the President's choice. In fact he wasn't even in the short-list. I believe the recent performance is the fruit of hard-work from the coaching staff and the players. Yes the BCB took some good decisions in between but you can't say how much of it is down to Mr. Kamal himself.

WarWolf
October 11, 2010, 02:16 PM
I hope you are not Lota. Lota is not playing for the team. His work is to organize the board and he is too poor in his work.

Habib
October 11, 2010, 02:17 PM
Don't forget that Pont was not the President's choice. In fact he wasn't even in the short-list. I believe the recent performance is the fruit of hard-work from the coaching staff and the players. Yes the BCB took some good decisions in between but you can't say how much of it is down to Mr. Kamal himself.

Exactly. The only good thing BCB did recently is to hire Fountain. Pont himself admitted that he was convinced by his friend Fountain to coach the BD team. Otherwise I don't think he would've taken the job.

Nadim
October 11, 2010, 02:17 PM
ru ps of loita??
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

mafizraju
October 11, 2010, 02:23 PM

What decision did Mr. Kamal take in last year or so he is in the top position of BCB that he needs to be praised? I see not a single substantial one. Someone please correct me on this!

Jamie got appointed way before lotus was even close to being the president. appointment of Bowling coach and fielding coach was a natural progression, something we needed years ago.

Lotus has done nothing apart from influencing team selection, getting in petty politics, his board excessively delayed appointment of a CEO. I have seen not a single improvement over last two years in our domestic structure, rather, I think, it's heading south.

So stop praising a man who deserves absolutely nothing, not even a sentence beyond he is an appointed president of BCB.

If you have to praise someone, priase the players, and Jamie.... we hardly know whether the bowling coach and fielding coach were able to improve much, and we will not know that until the worldcup...

The decision to play 5 ODI's was not of BCB. it came from Kiwi board. I would have praised the board if the board could have arranged both the test and the five ODIs. we needed the test mathches, at least for the sake of Tamim to reach the landmark of 1000 runs in a year.

auntu
October 11, 2010, 02:25 PM
I think Sk. Hasina proving a good PM. As it was her decision to appoint Loata as BCB's president. What do you think? ;)

akabir77
October 11, 2010, 02:33 PM
what has lotus have to do with the win? it probably took us this long because of him!!!

MohammedC
October 11, 2010, 02:43 PM
Dont forget Lotus Kamal never liked Rokibul. Just like many of us here. That means we have something in common.

nakibahmed
October 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
what about the whole UDRS-Flower incident during the England tour of Bangladesh??...how are we supposed to forget about that?

Screw Lotus,i can guarantee you that he had nothing to do with the making of the shortlist for selecting team staff,there are MANY other cricket analysts and experts who HE PAYS to do it for him!...the truth is:he's a moron,a moron who is to represent our country on a world stage during the 2011 WC!

Dilscoop
October 11, 2010, 04:48 PM
It's the same guy who wanted Klusener as bowling coach for no matter what, just because he was his fav. player. Watch what you say. Thank Allah for blowing Klusener away from us through his wife...

riankhan
October 11, 2010, 05:46 PM
I was surprised to see the thread title.:confused:
Now back to earth after reading the replies :doh:
Lafainga Loitta

[no offense to Haru_Party for sharing his opinion]

FagunerAgun
October 11, 2010, 06:48 PM
I am not justifying this is his full or partial credit.

But I will not forget one scene where Shakib was bending down on his knees to Mr. Kamal in an apologetic manner.

cricket_pagol
October 11, 2010, 07:01 PM

But I will not forget one scene where Shakib was bending down on his knees to Mr. Kamal in an apologetic manner.

In the beginning, I thought this incident is a hoax. It is still very hard for me to believe that it actually happened... and it's truly pathetic!

billah
October 11, 2010, 07:19 PM
Haru bhaia:

You think it's Lotus? If some of the BCB had not put a stop to his wholesale destruction of our cricket, we would be playing with Namibia now. Are you kiddin' me? Baittha Kamal had to be put in his place. This is why you don't see his mug plastered all over the place. Vertically challenged ones like him often have this ego issue. He is still jumpin', always tryin' to look over through the window, see what's going on in the world of reality.

In Lotus' planet, he is the Shah. In the real world, he's just a short, ugly (not talking about his physical appearance here) guy. Period. End of story. You can NOT add any superlative adjective to it. Khalas....

Haru-party
October 11, 2010, 07:37 PM
lol....amito 'gonoshotru'te porinoto holam

Purbasha T
October 11, 2010, 07:48 PM
Your impetus with the Man Lotus jonogoner posondo hoi nai.

Murad
October 11, 2010, 08:09 PM
Predisent mane ki?

desirocker
October 11, 2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah he may be a good predisent (whatever that is) but not a good president.

!!!!

Bond
October 11, 2010, 09:43 PM
Lotus Kamal is the best bcb president ever, he made some wise decisions, i hope he stays for a longer period. Lotus Bhai jindabad

WarWolf
October 11, 2010, 10:24 PM
Lotus Kamal is the best bcb president ever, he made some wise decisions, i hope he stays for a longer period. Lotus Bhai jindabad
What are those wise decisions? Can you enlighten me?

RazabQ
October 11, 2010, 10:33 PM
[বাংলা]ঝরেও বগা মরে [/বাংলা]

shakibrulz
October 11, 2010, 11:06 PM

I think lotus should clean Shakibs boot. What a lard.

Lotus sucks.

Sauron
October 11, 2010, 11:30 PM
yeh he talks much...a bit emotional, ill tempered but this guy has the passion for cricket. keep all the bias aside i feel he is trying hard for the development of our cricket. BCB has appointed some good coaches and we definitely have better coaching stuff than some G8 teams . i think players now are getting the best facilities and the best coaching in the history of BD cricket. we should give lotus credit for this. i have a feelings that WC 2011 will change BD cricket completely and Lotus will be rememberd as one of the best BCB president.

PS> playing 5 ODIs with NZ before the WC is also a very good decesion by BCB.
Edit: its president*. sorry typing mistake

Go to the corner and sit down!

In a more serious note - are you serious!!!

I agree with most of what you said about BCB. But whenever Lotus comes up, the picture of Shakib at Lotus's feet comes to mind. Lotus is the scummiest of all BCB presidents ever.

BCB core team definitely appears more visionary than ever. But I'd venture a guess that a lot of the changes are at insistence of JS and some of the more senior players who are not the putu putu babies of the past (e.g. Haba Bashar)

bujhee kom
October 12, 2010, 01:30 AM
Arreey what is this....hahahahahha....arrey Lotus prove to be a good Predisent/ Pre Decent PediCab driver! But he always over charges touristas! "eh eh eh he talks much...a bit emotional, ill tempered, bashi biriyani + onion breath but this guy has the passion for cricket"...d=hahahaha dad pura phogol naki mia!!
Lotus prove to be needing a lot of Peddanis in the backside...hahahah haru party...hahaahaha!

"i feel he is trying hard for the development of our cricket"....Hahahahah...dada go...chere de ma...heshe kende kono bhabe bachi go ma!!!!

Hashalen dadu, simply hashalen! Kotai ghapti mere lookiye chilen atodin? Apni ke go dada?

BTW Danillkkka does not appreciate this Lotus!

riankhan
October 12, 2010, 06:12 AM
Hashalen dadu, simply hashalen! Kotai ghapti mere lookiye chilen atodin? Apni ke go dada?

BTW Danillkkka does not appreciate this Lotus!

Supposed to happen sooner or later......:lol:

akabir77
October 12, 2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks should go to LIPU. btw lotus has distroyed the development team. how many people resigned? in the history of bd a player also resigned under him and because of him. and who told you it was a good idea to play 5 ODIs? if it was three we would have won the series by now and may be we could have won a test. but now we will play a test who knows when? who cares about the ODIs? yes we won but are we good enough that we will win the cup? if no then what good this 5 ODI will bring to us when we are missing out on getting much needed test experience? any country can play odis with us but no one wants to play tests.

crickwizard
October 12, 2010, 07:06 AM
heh he, banorer haat-e lota die diyecho bhaiyera....

cricket_fanatic
October 12, 2010, 07:16 AM
For a moment, I thought it was a sarcastic thread but turned out it wasn't!

Under his reign the National league is having fewer matches, the Academy has just become a 'building', there has a been a number of high profile resignations from BCB, presence of so called 'observers' but no Media Manager on overseas tours, talk of board president having his say on team selection, delay in appointing bowling coach, confusion with extending tenure of the selection committe - the list goes on. I don't really think I have seen anything to say he is even an average president , let alone 'good'!

Haru-party
October 12, 2010, 08:19 AM
hey guys...dont get me wrong...i'm not a fan of Lotus.....i think i was hyped after that thrashing win....had a feeling for lotus ( BD jitle shob val lage :D) and just shared that with you ppl.

lamisa
October 12, 2010, 09:59 AM
this thread and lotus reminds me of the speech scene in the movie 3 idiots were the word chamatkar was replaced by balatkar!!!

ammark
October 12, 2010, 11:38 AM
hey guys...dont get me wrong...i'm not a fan of Lotus.....i think i was hyped after that thrashing win....had a feeling for lotus ( BD jitle shob val lage :D) and just shared that with you ppl.

Thats no excuse, and is an even bigger injustice to Bangladesh cricket and all that it stands for. To credit the team's win to the Chairman of BCB is the epitome of the irresponsible mentality of becoming overly emotional, sycophantic and irrational, instead of taking responsibility and credit for the act. Just like when the Bangladesh Betar commentator starts eulogising about "30 lokkho bangalir rokter binimoye shwadhinota orjon....." to describe the fact that ppl are waving their national flag coz we're getting set up to win an ODI vs NZ. Truly pathetic. No context whatsoever and you cheapen both the efforts and aspirations of those who work hard and make the sacrifice for the win.

Its Lota's privilege that he was made the head of the BCB. A privilege that he has abused greatly. He has done little to constructively contribute to the development of Bangladesh cricket at the same time. All credit goes to the players, coaches, administrators and staff of the BCB to bring us to such a good cricketing level. No thanks to a meddling, power and status hungry, infantile sports-club owner who has abandoned Bangladesh cricket's High Performance/ Academy programs, and then also discarded any intention to create a prominent and energised first class cricket program!

Sohel
October 12, 2010, 02:32 PM
HaPa = LoKa? Ever seen the both of them together? :smug: