PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh win- on the forums

dash
October 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
Bangladesh win- on the forums

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=109216&page=2

www.indiancricketfans.com/ (http://www.indiancricketfans.com/)

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/48082-official-new-zealand-bangladesh-2010-a.html

http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/international-tours-events/new-zealand-bangladesh-october-2010-11-a-68968-31.html

http://www.cricketfansforum.net/showthread.php?t=9751&page=3

http://caribbeancricket.com/topic/967464/1

http://forum.sportal.com.au/yaf_postst76419_New-Zealand-in-Bangladesh.aspx

Nadim
October 14, 2010, 10:07 AM
Cricman bhai crickcetweb.net e post kore kintu bc kore na keno?:o

Rabz
October 14, 2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks Dash for your effort.
Its great to read 'em.

kalpurush
October 14, 2010, 10:33 AM
Dash bhai - thank you :)

lamisa
October 14, 2010, 10:47 AM
thnks a lt!t's great to know that so many people around the world are applauding for us...

Habib
October 14, 2010, 10:54 AM
Just listened to Whatmore's reaction on this series win on Neo Cricket. He was 'dhori maachh na chhui paani'.

makorsha
October 14, 2010, 11:04 AM
:lol::lol:<TABLE class=content cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=postheader><TD id=forum_ctl01_MessageList_ctl07_DisplayPostAlt_Na meCell width=140 colSpan=2><A id=forum_ctl01_MessageList_ctl07_DisplayPostAlt_Us erProfileLink onmouseover="yaf_mouseover('forum_ctl01_MessageList_ctl07_Displ ayPostAlt_PopMenu1')" title=avatar1 onclick="yaf_popit('forum_ctl01_MessageList_ctl07_DisplayPo stAlt_PopMenu1')" href="http://forum.sportal.com.au/yaf_profile26307.aspx">avatar1 </TD><TD width="80%" colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=postheader>#28 (http://forum.sportal.com.au/yaf_postsm2122794_New-Zealand-in-Bangladesh.aspx#post2122794) Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:10:39 AM </TD><TD class=postheader width="50%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=post_alt><TD class=UserBox vAlign=top colSpan=2 height=100>Rank: Team Player

Groups: Member

</TD><TD class=message vAlign=top>wtf, are we now going to get whitewashed by Bangaldesh?? whats going on?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Habib
October 14, 2010, 11:08 AM
^Bangaldesh. LOL.

_Rafi_
October 14, 2010, 12:55 PM
Wow! Now I will have to sleep at late night after reading all those comments.
Thanks Dash vai for putting up all those forums name. I haven't heard about some of them before.
Btw you missed BBC 606

roman
October 14, 2010, 12:59 PM
Just listened to Whatmore's reaction on this series win on Neo Cricket. He was 'dhori maachh na chhui paani'.
What did he say?

auntu
October 14, 2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks you very much for this thread.

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 01:13 PM
This is a great moment. Do you really think we need to read about what others are saying to feel good about this?

This is already huge

Habib
October 14, 2010, 01:15 PM
What did he say?

Useless stuff. When asked over telephone about Shakib he said ''Umm he is a match winner...he was the no.1 allrounder not long ago.''LOL. The fact is he doesn't know many players in our current team. Infact he didn't even know we've won 3 in a row. The host corrected him.

bujhee kom
October 14, 2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah thank you Dash bhai!

This is my fav from http://forum.sportal.com.au/yaf_postst76419_New-Zealand-in-Bangladesh.aspx

Uncle Sproj #12 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:29:26 PM

Groups: Member

In all of this, it is easy to overlook Shakib carrying that Bangladeshi team yet again. Well done son. I so wish this bloke was Aussie.

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 01:20 PM
LOL @ that Indian, thinking we have improved since India series because we learned a lot from Sachin.

Some in this world are so full of themselves

bdtiger
October 14, 2010, 01:42 PM
thanks for the links! keep us updated.

Purbasha T
October 14, 2010, 02:01 PM
LOL @ that Indian, thinking we have improved since India series because we learned a lot from Sachin.

lol! i was lmaooing big time after reading that. It's obvious when big players come around you get a few tips, but this guy's claim was hilarious!!

_Rafi_
October 14, 2010, 02:28 PM

todays cricinfo's commentary was epic example of their(cricinfo's) self-oriented nature. The moron compared everything with Indian perspective as India is the only nation playing cricket. It was disgusting.

dash
October 14, 2010, 02:36 PM
my pleasure guys..............i like to lurk in the forums when we win.............but this win was special.........it cools all the pain we went through over the years

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 02:38 PM
todays cricinfo's commentary was epic example of their(cricinfo's) self-oriented nature. The moron compared everything with Indian perspective as India is the only nation playing cricket. It was disgusting.
I noticed that too. Even though I did not follow the CI at all, it was on the BG, checked once in a while, I saw him compare everything to India

roman
October 14, 2010, 02:40 PM
Useless stuff. When asked over telephone about Shakib he said ''Umm he is a match winner...he was the no.1 allrounder not long ago.''LOL. The fact is he doesn't know many players in our current team. Infact he didn't even know we've won 3 in a row. The host corrected him.

i wonder if he knows much about sri lankan cricket now:confused:

Thanks for the info Habib vai..

shakibrulz
October 14, 2010, 02:44 PM
Wow, you bangladeshi's love bashing us innit? ;)

And obviously you didn't lol at pakpassion comments of how bangladesh played a weak team, bla bla?

_Rafi_
October 14, 2010, 03:15 PM

And obviously you didn't lol at pakpassion comments of how bangladesh played a weak team, bla bla?

I clicked every link but PP:-). Now you are tempting me to do that.

_Rafi_
October 14, 2010, 03:18 PM

dont take it personally bro. Wasn't it a funny comment in your opinion?

Nocturnal
October 14, 2010, 03:29 PM
two more in pp:
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=109229
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=109234

Ashfaq
October 14, 2010, 06:15 PM
Wow, we still need other's approval? Half the people in PP or ICF are brain-dead morons. Reading their babbling would be a waste of time.

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 06:23 PM

Ya, it's not like I (we) said anything to the WHOLE India or every Indians. It's just that particular person. Comment was not made not based on his race. If he was a Oz, and we learned something from Ponting while he was here, and have been improving since, then I'd lol at that too.

Nothing disrespectful to your nation or to your people :big_hug:

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 06:28 PM
Wow, we still need other's approval? Half the people in PP or ICF are brain-dead morons. Reading their babbling would be a waste of time.

That's what I was saying. We just won 3 back 2 back matches, why do we even care what other forums think of us

Ajfar
October 14, 2010, 06:50 PM
Posted by Mahdi_E-Dra_Gujranwali on (October 14 2010, 19:48 PM GMT)
First of all congratulations to the Bengali team from a die hard Pakistani fan. They are still not at the level of Pakistani domestic teams but they are slowly getting there. It is a well known fact that since we Pakistani Punjabis left East Pakistan in 1971, the meat comsumption has fallen in that region as a result of which there are no fast bowlers worth their salt coming out of that region. The last fast bowler of international repute was a tall, fair and well proportioned gentleman called Niazi who bowled exceptionally quick and trust me he could match Shoaib Akhtar when it comes to shooting one's mouth off. Niazi's career was cut short when he was photographed shaking hands and saluting an Indian bookie called Arora. Having said all that, despite sporadic spurts the Bengali team doesn't really match up to the rest of the cricketing world, does any Bengali player match up to Amir, Butt and Asif? For that matter does Shakib have the ball Skills of Afridi? Huh!

rashed411
October 14, 2010, 07:02 PM
First of all congratulations to the Bengali team from a die hard Pakistani fan. They are still not at the level of Pakistani domestic teams but they are slowly getting there. It is a well known fact that since we Pakistani Punjabis left East Pakistan in 1971, the meat comsumption has fallen in that region as a result of which there are no fast bowlers worth their salt coming out of that region. The last fast bowler of international repute was a tall, fair and well proportioned gentleman called Niazi who bowled exceptionally quick and trust me he could match Shoaib Akhtar when it comes to shooting one's mouth off. Niazi's career was cut short when he was photographed shaking hands and saluting an Indian bookie called Arora. Having said all that, despite sporadic spurts the Bengali team doesn't really match up to the rest of the cricketing world, does any Bengali player match up to Amir, Butt and Asif? For that matter does Shakib have the ball Skills of Afridi? Huh!

hahaaha :lol: i think he was being sarcastic. :-p

Dilscoop
October 14, 2010, 07:06 PM
No i think he is just plain retarded...

Murad
October 14, 2010, 07:12 PM
No i think he is just plain retarded...

He is not retarded. Do you know who is Niazi?

FagunerAgun
October 14, 2010, 08:17 PM
Nice, thanks Dash.

Zeeshan
October 15, 2010, 01:55 AM
It's not about getting others "approval" Siraji. Exposure is always good. Although I havent visited any of the forums in ages, it doesn't hurt to know where we stand and what others think of us. Sometimes the highest respect you get is from the "enemy"... Besides we don't wanna end up of as the "America" of cricket where we don't care about others and just gutaye boshe thaki in isolation.

Just sayin...

Thanks for the links dash.

Nocturnal
October 15, 2010, 03:30 AM
^^ well said Zee.

Ashfaq
October 15, 2010, 03:40 AM
^^ Zeeshan, If you want respect from the enemy, read vettory's comments in today's paper. You would be wrong to think it doesn't hurt to think what other's "think" of us. Most people on other cricket forum is so utterly devoid of "thinking" when it comes to forming an opinion about us, it defies comprehension. I almost lost my respect on the Creators ability on human designing after reading some of the posts in other forums.

Why wouldn't we want to be like "America" ? Everybody hates them but everybody also envies them. Besides, a successful team is a hated team anyway. Why do you think everybody hated the Oz?

Ashfaq
October 15, 2010, 03:42 AM
He is not retarded. Do you know who is Niazi?

One doesn't need to know who Niazi is to infer that the poster is a "Kupo-Monduk" and ill-educated. I think retard sums it up nicely.

_Rafi_
October 15, 2010, 03:59 AM

lol. comment of the moment!

lamisa
October 15, 2010, 04:06 AM
some sour grapes...

shakibrulz
October 15, 2010, 04:42 AM
LOL, they make a lot of such comments bro, just like don't we here make comments like IceMan>Bradman etc? Take it on a lighter note like that :-p

Ya, it's not like I (we) said anything to the WHOLE India or every Indians. It's just that particular person. Comment was not made not based on his race. If he was a Oz, and we learned something from Ponting while he was here, and have been improving since, then I'd lol at that too.

Nothing disrespectful to your nation or to your people :big_hug:
But generally I see a tendency here of people hating Indians and wanting to beat us more than anyone else. Not individually, of course.

shakibrulz
October 15, 2010, 04:44 AM

:floor::floor: I seriously hope this is sarcasm

Ajfar
October 15, 2010, 08:34 AM
But generally I see a tendency here of people hating Indians and wanting to beat us more than anyone else. Not individually, of course.

That has a lot to do with the fact Bangladesh is yet to play a test with India in India.

Dilscoop
October 15, 2010, 02:40 PM
If you mean beat up, as in Win against India? Then yes, why not. I mean India is one of the top team, and probably the most media attractive team. Beating India will give us some of those attention.

Plus also the facts like, they still look down on us, and don't invite us over there. Those kinda things.

India, Eng, Aus. Those would be the top 3 teams that we wanna win against.

Nadim
October 17, 2010, 06:46 AM
BBC 606
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A75678853

Pakpassion
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=109451

ICF
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=244208

Shaan
October 17, 2010, 12:42 PM
Also interesting to read the reaction of our Srilankan brothers:
http://www.slcricket.com/general-cricket-chat/24981-bangladeshs-historic-odi-series-win-v-nz-2.html

riankhan
October 17, 2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks for sharing bros. Fun reading :)

dolcevita
October 17, 2010, 01:44 PM
:floor::floor: I seriously hope this is sarcasm

Lol this guy seriously think no BD batsmen can match with mighty Salman BUTT...spechless
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

riankhan
October 17, 2010, 01:59 PM
Lol this guy seriously think no BD batsmen can match with mighty Salman BUTT...spechless

I hope none will....;)

auntu
October 17, 2010, 02:19 PM
I found this extremely funny: :D

Bangladesh to rest entire team for 5th ODI against minnows New Zealand | Faking News (http://www.fakingnews.com/2010/10/bangladesh-to-rest-entire-team-for-5th-odi-against-minnows-new-zealand/)

cricket_king
October 17, 2010, 08:41 PM

Bangladesh to rest entire team for 5th ODI against minnows New Zealand | Faking News (http://www.fakingnews.com/2010/10/bangladesh-to-rest-entire-team-for-5th-odi-against-minnows-new-zealand/)

Yeah pretty amusing, though the guy really just took a bash at NZ, and in the end, had a go at our boys too.

BANFAN
October 18, 2010, 12:15 AM
There was a good interactive TV program on Neo Cricket yesterday on Bangladesh's win and threat to India in World cup, since Ind plays first match against us. They were overwhelmed in praise of Shakib as the all rounder and then moved on to find out an all rounder for Indian team, and they only found out Ravindra Jadeja. Allthough they admitted that Jadeja is no match for Shakib.

All callers praised BD and was somewhat scared about another 2007 in this worldcup. And the fact that we are playing all our group matches in our conditions. They all see us in super eights. :)

_Rafi_
October 18, 2010, 02:00 PM
^General Indians sentiments are always very positive to us.

Habib
October 18, 2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah saw that program too. It was hilarious. That Manish guy was knowledgable & neutral.

dolcevita
October 18, 2010, 02:50 PM
There was a good interactive TV program on Neo Cricket yesterday on Bangladesh's win and threat to India in World cup, since Ind plays first match against us. They were overwhelmed in praise of Shakib as the all rounder and then moved on to find out an all rounder for Indian team, and they only found out Ravindra Jadeja. Allthough they admitted that Jadeja is no match for Shakib.

All callers praised BD and was somewhat scared about another 2007 in this worldcup. And the fact that we are playing all our group matches in our conditions. They all see us in super eights. :)
Hope we didn't choke after Banglawash Quater final is MINIMUM

Roni_uk
October 18, 2010, 05:26 PM
Hope we didn't choke after Banglawash Quater final is MINIMUM

you guys think too little - I want the cup!!!

Miraz
October 18, 2010, 05:48 PM

This part is hilarious

In an unrelated confusion during the press conference, the question “How does it feel to be the best batsman, left-arm spin bowler, and only international caliber player in the team that you also happen to captain?” was simultaneously answered by both Shakib-al-Hasan and Daniel Vettori.

simon
October 18, 2010, 06:05 PM
Also interesting to read the reaction of our Srilankan brothers:
http://www.slcricket.com/general-cricket-chat/24981-bangladeshs-historic-odi-series-win-v-nz-2.html

some Ind & Pak fans shld learn from the Sri fans how to congrtlte other teams appreciate other talents.

BASSMAN
October 22, 2010, 02:57 PM
^General Indians sentiments are always very positive to us.

After the 2007 World Cup, Indians were forced to change their sentiments. The way Tamim blasted them....India and Zaheer Khan would have nothing but respect

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 04:03 PM
^^ We are still bragging about that? Come on. That was ages ago, and new WC is here. Try to look forward please. Why are we always looking in the past, and he history to justify ourselves (saying this as general, not just cricket.) Even Tamim moved on. And I am glad he did. I am glad he did not try to live off of that, he created some better masterpiece. Unlike Ashraful who still lives on, one or two events from the past, and can't move forward, can't do anything new.

And why Indian general statement should be so "important" to us. Why do we care?

rezwansyed
October 24, 2010, 07:05 AM
But watever Ash thinks he is or bc members think he is not, Ash will be a very important part of our worldcup plan. And in a big tournament with top class team, we'll need Ash's virtuostic talent used to the full for our dream to come true.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

BASSMAN
October 24, 2010, 12:36 PM
Before you try to put forward your 2 cents you should honestly look and comprehend what one is saying.

Tigers_eye
October 24, 2010, 04:20 PM

You don't expect anything better than 10-12 year olds. Or 16-17 year olds acting like 10-12 year olds.

Tigers_eye
October 24, 2010, 04:25 PM
...we'll need Ash's virtuostic talent used to the full for our dream to come true.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
eita thik na. Especially pura ekta bangla wash'er poray ekdom'i thik na.

Ash'er talent hoilo 23 average. Recently teen average. Ash'er talent hoilo (nowadays) block block block all of a sudden brain fart and catch practice to the point or cover. Or bizzare shot selection like scoop shot. How many recent examples do you want? He plays to tease fans like you. Fooled once, your fault. Fooled twice, my fault.

simon
October 24, 2010, 05:11 PM
^^^we don't need Ash anymore,sorry to say that but he needs to prfrm consistently which he has failed to do,so time for players like Jahurul,even Raqib.
and as far as eid innings are concerned we hv some players like Sakib,Tamim or even Imrul who are capable of doing so.

Tiger Manc
November 6, 2010, 08:51 AM
"They should focus more on Watling, Stewart, Elliott and Redmond who in nine innings have scored 82 runs between them at 9.11 average. They should dial 9.11 because that is a criminal return."

Lol. Classic!

http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/international-tours-events/new-zealand-bangladesh-october-2010-11-a-68968-32.html

meazz1
November 6, 2010, 09:48 PM
hahaaha :lol: i think he was being sarcastic. :-p

we, the BD players, definitely lacking one skill. BD is no match when it comes to getting involved in match fixing category.
we are no where near Rashid Latif or others !!!!

Habib
November 6, 2010, 09:54 PM
we, the BD players, definitely lacking one skill. BD is no match when it comes to getting involved in match fixing category.

Was Rashid Latif accused of match fixing? Not sure I heard that one before. He was a cheater though, claiming false catches.

jisaan
November 7, 2010, 01:56 AM

i, for one, don't hate indians....
i just hate their arrogance :sick:on the field

jisaan
November 7, 2010, 02:01 AM
eita thik na. Especially pura ekta bangla wash'er poray ekdom'i thik na.

Ash'er talent hoilo 23 average. Recently teen average. Ash'er talent hoilo (nowadays) block block block all of a sudden brain fart and catch practice to the point or cover. Or bizzare shot selection like scoop shot. How many recent examples do you want? He plays to tease fans like you. Fooled once, your fault. Fooled twice, my fault.

can't agree more. this guy has deserted us millions of times... even if he scores a double :100:in an ODI, my impressions are not going to change for the next :100:years.

he is a COMPLETE/ABSOLUTE idiot

jisaan
November 7, 2010, 02:04 AM

Hahhaahahahahahahahahahahhah....!!!

to mention more precisely, please use the term 'master cheater' whenever u utter that name.... Rashid Latif:-P

Night_wolf
November 7, 2010, 07:08 AM

count me in that team!

lamisa
November 7, 2010, 09:37 AM
^^^me 2!!!!!

Habib
November 7, 2010, 10:02 AM

Well as much as we hate their arrogance, we also have to understand that when a team reaches the top, arrogance comes automatically with the success. It applies to every team. Even when an individual player does really well, he develops a bit of swag. I don't see much wrong with it as long as they have earned it.

Haru-party
November 7, 2010, 05:16 PM
Well as much as we hate their arrogance, we also have to understand that when a team reaches the top, arrogance comes automatically with the success. It applies to every team. Even when an individual player does really well, he develops a bit of swag. I don't see much wrong with it as long as they have earned it.

sheikh habibur rahaman :umm: (just kiddin bruv)

Habib
November 7, 2010, 09:13 PM
^Kiddin? You hurt my feelings. I am Sheikh Habibur Rahman.

Night_wolf
November 7, 2010, 09:57 PM

sachin doesn't show arrogance..when u have such a role model in the team y do guys like raina yovraj srisant have to be so arrogant:-P

Habib
November 7, 2010, 10:03 PM
^I'd say Tendulkar is arrogant too, in his own way.

cricket_king
November 7, 2010, 10:30 PM
Why are people whining over arrogance? Arrogance is a privilege. The Indian players have earned the right to be arrogant, and have subsequently given their fans the same right. Once our boys start winning more matches, and are in a position to be feared by opposition, we too shall bask in their glory and strut our stuff around the cricket world. I just don't understand why some of us have to troll on their forums and beg for some recognition. You lot sicken me. Stop embarrassing us, please.

Habib
November 7, 2010, 10:34 PM
As Zee vai said, ''Ohonkar potoner mul na, uthoner mul.''
EDIT: Sorry for that Zeeshan vai :P

Zeeshan
November 7, 2010, 10:36 PM
I said that first. Give credit where it's before i send army of lawyers to your door.......... :p

Night_wolf
November 7, 2010, 10:44 PM
Why are people whining over arrogance? Arrogance is a privilege. The Indian players have earned the right to be arrogant, and have subsequently given their fans the same right. Once our boys start winning more matches, and are in a position to be feared by opposition, we too shall bask in their glory and strut our stuff around the cricket world. I just don't understand why some of us have to troll on their forums and beg for some recognition. You lot sicken me. Stop embarrassing us, please.

there are nice people in the world who doesn't like arrogant people..i am one of them:-p

ammark
November 8, 2010, 04:06 AM
I have no problem with the Indian team being arrogant. They have that right, just as Australia did in their day. Its some of the Indian fans who need a reality check sometimes

shakibrulz
November 8, 2010, 05:58 AM
I've seen plenty of Saffers/Aussies etc whinge against BD as well. So it's not just Indians.

munnabhai
November 8, 2010, 02:21 PM
there are nice people in the world who doesn't like arrogant people..i am one of them:-p

Bingo. It doesn't cost you to be nice and appreciate our effort.

munnabhai
November 8, 2010, 02:23 PM

Lawl.

AsifTheManRahman
November 8, 2010, 05:34 PM
Because fans are weak. Weak weak weak! No wonder we produce such ghorjamai-shulobh achoronkari bubble bathers to play in the national team - they're the same breed as the general public.

Ajfar
November 8, 2010, 06:30 PM
^ where was all this tough love when you were raising Mushy & Nayeem?

aniksh1
November 9, 2010, 05:41 PM

Yeah I hate that....

Rabz
November 10, 2010, 01:04 AM
I just don't understand why some of us have to troll on their forums and beg for some recognition.

Yah, its kinda sickening.
I've also wondered why.

AsifTheManRahman
November 10, 2010, 01:31 AM
There's no love left. Only the whip.^ where was all this tough love when you were raising Mushy & Nayeem?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

BANFAN
November 10, 2010, 01:47 AM
Begging for praise ? Didn't see that.
Well it's always fun to know what others think of you.

fiasnahk
November 10, 2010, 04:24 AM
^^ We are still bragging about that? Come on. That was ages ago, and new WC is here. Try to look forward please. Why are we always looking in the past, and he history to justify ourselves (saying this as general, not just cricket.) Even Tamim moved on. And I am glad he did. I am glad he did not try to live off of that, he created some better masterpiece. Unlike Ashraful who still lives on, one or two events from the past, and can't move forward, can't do anything new.

And why Indian general statement should be so "important" to us. Why do we care?

Awsome comment!