PDA

View Full Version : No Complacency Please

FagunerAgun
October 14, 2010, 04:37 PM
We have been used to hearing this from the captains and coaches of our opponent teams.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P><FONT face=Now I am talking about our own tigers before they play the last game of this ODI series. “So dear tigers, no complacency please.”<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
We must win the fifth and last ODI because:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
1. We like to be ahead of West Indies in ICC ODI rankings.<o:p></o:p>
2. We badly need to give the Kiwis a whitewash, who used to come to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:place w:st=<st1:country-region w:st="on">Bangladesh</st1:country-region></st1:place> before to improve their statistics only.<o:p></o:p>

Purbasha T
October 14, 2010, 04:54 PM
True said. They beat us 3-0 in their home turf early this year. Now let's get back at them by 4-0!

Fazal
October 14, 2010, 05:00 PM
NZ-er jonno Maya lagee.....ekta game tader deya jai na?

Rifat
October 14, 2010, 05:05 PM
NZ-er jonno Maya lagee.....ekta game tader deya jai na?

bhai, [বাংলা]গত দশ বছর ধইরা সবাইকে আমরা বাংলাদেশিরা কত মায়া দিয়েছি। আপনি সন্তুষ্ট না?[/বাংলা]
for the last ten years, we have been so forgiving and kind to every oppostion. isn't it time the opposition return the favor to us ;)?

Rifat
October 14, 2010, 05:06 PM
Well said FagunerAgun(Helal) bhai :)

cricket_king
October 14, 2010, 05:25 PM
Agreed. Destroy NZ. Demoralise them to the extent that they are jeered beyond measure back home. I want them crushed. All the guys need to remember is the kind of nasty things these NZers have said about our country and the team in the past.

RazabQ
October 14, 2010, 05:31 PM
Craig MacMillan said touring BD was good for only one thing. Buying cheap, pirated DVDS and that it actually set them back in their preparation for an Aussie tour. Stomp em ....

FagunerAgun
October 14, 2010, 08:25 PM
In true sense it is not only a series loss for NZ, actually it is also a shock to those bashers. I believe they are going to lose this time badly. And that will be another slap on those faces.

Hope BD tailenders will remember how we had been dry bleeding last ten years this Sunday and whack on the ball for 4s.

czone
October 14, 2010, 09:10 PM
A very appropriate thread.
It is the payback time. Let's be totally ruthless and sweep the series.

Zeeshan
October 15, 2010, 02:01 AM
There are still A LOT of areas we need to work on. Mushy missed a stumping. The newbie shouldn't have got his 100 while Roqibul shouldn't have made the other newbie look like Shane Bond. PP is another area. This game in no way should have gone to the wire. =)

Zeeshan
October 15, 2010, 02:03 AM
Agreed. Destroy NZ. Demoralise them to the extent that they are jeered beyond measure back home. I want them crushed. All the guys need to remember is the kind of nasty things these NZers have said about our country and the team in the past.

http://www.crimefreeze.net/images/facebook_like_icon.png

Spitfire_x86
October 15, 2010, 02:32 AM
Craig MacMillan said touring BD was good for only one thing. Buying cheap, pirated DVDS and that it actually set them back in their preparation for an Aussie tour. Stomp em ....
It was Mark Richardson who said that, not Craig McMillan

inspyr9
October 15, 2010, 02:42 AM
not only that when BD toured nz earlier this year adam parore said sumthing nasty like BD is worse than a club team. no mercy. badly missing mashrafee in the pp.

Huda
October 15, 2010, 03:11 AM

Mark Richardson said that, he also said a few other negative things. I wonder what he's got to say to this humiliation they've suffered?

lamisa
October 15, 2010, 04:00 AM
yea no way we can forgive not only the kiwis,but everyone who whitewashed us previously(so that's basically all test playing nations!).and we must win the last odi because I AM GOING TO THE STADIUM!!!!

Rabz
October 15, 2010, 04:27 AM
No complacency, just kill 'em.

Tiger Manc
October 15, 2010, 09:00 AM
Yeah let's finish the job. Their media have said some nasty stuff about us. So let's finish the series on a high and Banglawash them.

PoorFan
October 15, 2010, 09:02 AM
No way, we need few more points to step on WI.

Langra
October 15, 2010, 10:28 AM
Kiwis are flightless birds :D

crickwizard
October 15, 2010, 12:56 PM
absolutely no mercy, lets wash them up.. and then also white wash ZIM big time... BD team got to be ruthless and play better than the last 3. The win must continue... remember it may be the first time winning a series against a strong team but only 2 months ago the same team lost to Holland and Ireland overseas. So no hunky punky - play to win, nothing less. Otherwise like single game the series become a fluke

ma_o_mati
October 15, 2010, 01:09 PM
it's time for payback...4-0 whitewash...the fire you burned us with will burn all of you...get ready all the other teams...cuz this is only the begining....very excited...got carried away...yeahhhhhh

meazz1
October 15, 2010, 01:10 PM
As far as batting goes, not all top 7 has really contributed collectively. I am sure we can win the 5th ODI in flying color if our batting does not collapse.
We are doing superb in fielding so no need to worry about that.

ialbd
October 15, 2010, 01:37 PM
this isnt a dead-rubber for us.... we do have a point to prove. No players should be rested, we must finish this off with the same spirit as we started the series with....

betaar
October 15, 2010, 01:53 PM

As some corrected already it wasn't McMillan but would've been funny if it was actually him since he is currently touring a commie.

But to be honest these wins against NZ could also give us false hope right before the WC and may under prepare us also against teams like Zim. ;)

_Rafi_
October 15, 2010, 01:55 PM
I will say play hard cricket. Still there are no room for errors...Nz still 40 ranking points ahead of us. Kalam vai and Dorji vai is still shooper stars of cricket.

nycpro96
October 15, 2010, 02:17 PM
We need to get a banglawash!

FagunerAgun
October 15, 2010, 05:37 PM
it's time for payback...4-0 whitewash...the fire you burned us with will burn all of you...get ready all the other teams...cuz this is only the begining....very excited...got carried away...yeahhhhhh
Yes well stated, I agree and hope this is the begining of a new and long golden era for BD cricket and fans. :-D