PDA

View Full Version : How many of you cried???

Haru-party
October 16, 2010, 06:58 AM
I know i'm a bit crazy fan....crazy for bangladesh cricket. i dont know about others but couldnt hold back my tears after the 3rd consecutive win and securing the series. i posted 30 odd comments in this forum before the match but couldnt post one after winning. i couldnt find appropiate words to express my feelings. i believe this feeling deserves a new thread.corrupt system, rotten politics, backboneless economy ( 5th weakest in the world) cricket is our only hope. as following BD cricket for 13 years ( from 97, i was 7 but became passionate for cricket by then) except a few wins got frustrations( as u can see from my nick) finally feeling that we are getting our feet in the top level. i think i can cry now....or i shall use 'we'???

Nadim
October 16, 2010, 07:00 AM
Tried to cry but dekhi choker pani ase na so...

chocke onion er rosh diya kanchilam....:fanflag:

Zunaid
October 16, 2010, 07:13 AM
There's no crying in cricket.

Murad
October 16, 2010, 07:16 AM
Haru Party ki male na female?
If female, then no comments.
If male, then please become a man...!! ekhono shomoy ache..:)

Shaan
October 16, 2010, 07:22 AM
I guess we longtime BC members became professionals too in a sense that this win doesn't anymore brings tears, so, no crying here !!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Shaan
October 16, 2010, 07:24 AM
Tried to cry but dekhi choker pani ase na so...

chocke onion er rosh diya kanchilam....:fanflag:
hahahaaa !!!

al-Sagar
October 16, 2010, 07:36 AM
my tears are reserved for a test win over g8 or a WC win ... ...

lamisa
October 16, 2010, 07:51 AM
i was in too much of a shock to cry...but i cried after the win against england

BANFAN
October 16, 2010, 07:54 AM
Bhaishob, men do cry. Ektu gopone aarki. ;)

And when you are happy beyond expectation, anyone can have tears in their eyes, do you call it crying? Have to say Haru Party is a bit too emotional. One good cheka will harden him a lot i'm sure. Man fall in love ASAP.

_Rafi_
October 16, 2010, 08:08 AM
I haven't cried! We haven't won the WorldCup.
Only WorldCup can bring tears out of my eyes.

BASSMAN
October 16, 2010, 08:18 AM
When I was in Cardiff seeing Bangladesh beat Australia, I did have water flowing but dont know if it was sweat or tears

Habib
October 16, 2010, 09:09 AM

I see. Here's a news flash for you- BD players also cried in the dressing room after the series win :) So what does that make them?
On topic- No, I didn't cry. I thought I was among the minority but it looks like that isn't the case.

Tigers_eye
October 16, 2010, 09:22 AM
Crying is not for only women. As long as it is not loud, it is okay. Those who are etim or half etim know that.

I was very pleased with this (NZ) win.

I think I shed a tear in the WC match win.

roman
October 16, 2010, 10:58 AM
I cried when we won against Australia. Ar kanna na korar ki ase? Sele rao to manush :)

akabir77
October 16, 2010, 12:01 PM
i cried after the win against australia never thought I would see that in my life time. but now I knew this was coming. bd was playing tough cricket for some time now. and i have seen this before. ZImbabwe was like this with flower brothers and then they started beating every one... we r doing the same... also SL went through this...

wiseshah
October 16, 2010, 12:27 PM
real manly macho man dont cry.never, ever. like sunny deol, arnold swartznegger, sylvester stallone, wise shah, jason statham, etc.

mac
October 16, 2010, 12:41 PM
kadi nai vai, chillaiya gola vangsi. Match seshe gallery te ase pase sobai kulakuli korsi, chillaisi. Felt very lucky to be a part of this win.

mac
October 16, 2010, 12:42 PM
real manly macho man dont cry.never, ever. like sunny deol, arnold scwartznegger, sylvester stallone, wise shah, jason statham, etc.
Add Rajnikanth.

Habib
October 16, 2010, 01:07 PM
Add Rajnikanth.

LOL. Good one mac vai :P

Tigers_eye
October 16, 2010, 01:07 PM
Add Rajnikanth.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
wow!! mac? you know who kajinikanth is?

Must have been a great experience in the gallery!!
++
Van dam, Steven Seagal.

Zeeshan
October 16, 2010, 01:25 PM
Crying is for sissies.

iDumb
October 16, 2010, 01:33 PM
I think most of us who follow our team (and have a decent analytical brain) KNEW it from the back of our mind that a series win is around the corner only and we kind of expected it. We been expected series win for a while now cuz we know we are there. Cricinfo makes you believe otherwise with things like "what can BD learn from zimbabwe" crap.

I just DON"T feel what you guys are feeling to be honest. Maybe I will feel it once we whitewash India, Australia, and England. Wins against these 3 nations have always been sweeter than any other.

At this moment, my sentiment echo with Asif from the other thread that we need to take the world cup to feel that sense of accomplishment. But I am not angry though. I think a goal to reach the Semi-finals should be set. But I will only shed tears of joy when we lose the final or win it.. either way.

Blah
October 16, 2010, 01:36 PM
Crying is for sissies.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1218667#post1218667

i am crying right now......

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3574/3356385673_4bc3329d32_o.jpg

Zeeshan
October 16, 2010, 01:38 PM
What you keep a notebook with you or sth? ^

S-t-a-l-k-e-r-i-s-h

Blah
October 16, 2010, 01:41 PM
What you keep a notebook with you or sth? ^

S-t-a-l-k-e-r-i-s-h

I have decent short-term memory. I remember reading that and thinking to myself, "What a sissy"...

I see that you agree with me.

billah
October 16, 2010, 01:47 PM
[বাংলা]ছি হারুদা ! ও প্রশ্নটি করতে নেই....[/বাংলা]

Habib
October 16, 2010, 01:53 PM
Ha ha. Zee vai nijer jaale nijey joraisen :P

Ajfar
October 16, 2010, 02:00 PM
lol @ Blah. pwnd.

wiseshah
October 16, 2010, 02:20 PM
wow!! mac? you know who kajinikanth is?

Must have been a great experience in the gallery!!
++
Van dam, Steven Seagal.

thanks tigers eye for adding 2 more names. nah rajnikanth is kind of rural bosti looking, doesnt match this category. how about adding whole "the expandables" team

Haru-party
October 16, 2010, 02:22 PM
i didnt say i cried like a woman....it was tears of joy came out from my eyes....anyway who says men dont cry,real men never cries,crying is a girliesh things blah blah actually they are ....... in real life.( i dont wanna be banned). Empty vassels sound much.....haha

simon
October 16, 2010, 02:22 PM
I didn't cry but chokh kichuta bhije eshechilo,cause the way we won the match was terrific.
When Vett was out I thght it will be easy win but then the pressure was building till that catch to get WILLIAMSON out & win the series,I thght he might win it for NZ.:timeout:

aklemalp
October 16, 2010, 02:23 PM
the win against eng at bristol was really sweet for me,cuz it was the first win of the year and the first in over 200+ days,that win was special,but this series win,great!!!!!!!!!!!!,i must say that shakib has really matured after his stint with worcester,maybe he learnt a couple of things about how to win a game which showed when the worcs qualified to div one ,so most of the credit to go to shakib

Purbasha T
October 16, 2010, 02:51 PM
People have their own ways of expressing emotions, there's no rule like ''no crying for men''. Lol! These heroes in cinema cry for such small things like losing ther gf or smthng, hahhaha what a stupid reason to cry for..and winning cricket matches, for us, is a far more serious incident. So tara eto mamuli bishoye kante parle, amra eto bishal bishoy ektu kandakati wawa-wawai korle ki dush hoilo!

And tbh, 2-1 fota amar chokheo chole aschilo :-p

but bheu bheu kore kaada-r moto upolokkho is yet to come in our cricket.

Purbasha T
October 16, 2010, 02:56 PM
real manly macho man dont cry.never, ever. like sunny deol, arnold swartznegger, sylvester stallone, wise shah, jason statham, etc.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPQCTLtO9NY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPQCTLtO9NY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Purbasha T
October 16, 2010, 02:57 PM
I haven't cried! We haven't won the WorldCup.
Only WorldCup can bring tears out of my eyes.

how about if we lose a WC final?

Nadim
October 16, 2010, 02:58 PM
People have their own ways of expressing emotions, there's no rule like ''no crying for men''. Lol! These heroes in cinema cry for such small things like losing her gf or smthng, hahhaha what a stupid reason to cry for..and winning cricket matches, for us, is a far more serious incident. So tara eto mamuli bishoye kante parle, amra eto bishal bishoy ektu kandakati wawa-wawai korle ki dush hoilo!

And tbh, 2-1 fota amar chokheo chole aschilo :-p

but bheu bheu kore kaada-r moto upolokkho is yet to come in our cricket.

losing ur gf is a small thing??

Bond
October 16, 2010, 03:04 PM

Purbasha is a plyer Nadim, he doesn't care about gf.

Bond
October 16, 2010, 03:07 PM
Haru potter ki ato emotional keno re bhai, Bangladesh mota moti bhalo kheltese, matro first series jitlo, jodi asia cup nahole australia or england er shate test match jitto tahole maybe a few drops, nah i never cried in cricket. kanna katti koriyo na bondho, watch "grave of the fireflies" japanese anime, let me know how u feel later.

Fazal
October 16, 2010, 03:10 PM
Even Bush cried after the win...

http://www.docleaf.com/critique/Apr2308/cry.jpg

wiseshah
October 16, 2010, 03:11 PM
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/SPQCTLtO9NY?fs=1&hl=en_GB width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

thanks purbasha. sunny deol just got disqualified. he is not in the list any more, lol

wiseshah
October 16, 2010, 03:12 PM
Even Bush cried after the win...

http://www.docleaf.com/critique/Apr2308/cry.jpg

i think he can cry more than sabana (BD actress)

tonoy
October 16, 2010, 03:22 PM
watch "grave of the fireflies" japanese anime, let me know how u feel later.

AHH!!! I can't believe you reminded me about that. God I hated that movie.

desirocker
October 16, 2010, 05:06 PM

buddy, its ok for men to try. But i didnt cry though

FagunerAgun
October 16, 2010, 05:11 PM
Whoooo. Tigers also cry.

bujhee kom
October 16, 2010, 05:53 PM
Me, Danilka, Babooshkaa and Bambino cried together all night and day...we are still crying...chokher power bere gelo bhai...ondho hoe gelaam....still good!

al Furqaan
October 16, 2010, 06:06 PM
I think most of us who follow our team (and have a decent analytical brain) KNEW it from the back of our mind that a series win is around the corner only and we kind of expected it. We been expected series win for a while now cuz we know we are there. Cricinfo makes you believe otherwise with things like "what can BD learn from zimbabwe" crap.

I just DON"T feel what you guys are feeling to be honest. Maybe I will feel it once we whitewash India, Australia, and England. Wins against these 3 nations have always been sweeter than any other.

At this moment, my sentiment echo with Asif from the other thread that we need to take the world cup to feel that sense of accomplishment. But I am not angry though. I think a goal to reach the Semi-finals should be set. But I will only shed tears of joy when we lose the final or win it.. either way.

spot on, Orphy, spot on.

Tiger-ess
October 16, 2010, 06:08 PM
I cried like a baby when BD won the first test in Westindies, howled like a wolf-at-midnight when BD won against England I was crying that much. Anymore extraordinary achievments by the team I thought I'd have a heart-attack, luckily Im still alive after the series win against NZ !:-D

Purbasha T
October 16, 2010, 06:45 PM

losing gf as in breaking up with her (not her death). There are reasons people break up, so what's to cry about there if it's valid enough?!

and ahem!! tumar kache mone hoy bishoyta besh boro...aiccha, to tole tole garighura bhaloi choltese, aye!!

Purbasha is a plyer Nadim, he doesn't care about gf.

astagfirullah broo, ami to ekta gf rakhar bishoyer beparei onek mathanoshto obosthay asi..eker beshir khetre to major cardiac arrest hoye jabe!!

Dilscoop
October 16, 2010, 06:47 PM
Jezz. Boo.

Man up! I was so frustated when I heard our players went to locker room and cried after they lost to Eng at home. I was like wtf. Man up and break a wall. Break a bat

Faisal
October 16, 2010, 09:19 PM
i was laughing, when bangladesh won 4th odi. i never cried but i feel bad when bangladesh lose.

Zeeshan
March 19, 2011, 11:10 PM
Be honest.

Murad
March 19, 2011, 11:21 PM
I never cry.

Ace of BD
March 19, 2011, 11:22 PM
i was crying like a baby LITERALLY when we were down at 169/8 agaisnt england........it was IMPOSSIBLE BACK THEN at the moment.....surely the greatest victory for us in our short cricket history....

F6_Turbo
March 19, 2011, 11:32 PM
Not a chance....I switched channels to watch two good teams involved in a real contest(Aus vs Pak)

nahaz
March 20, 2011, 01:29 AM
I've been sick since the day West Indies just lost to England and haven't recovered since. If Bangladesh had won maybe I'd have recovered on Saturday...

lamisa
March 20, 2011, 10:49 AM
i cried when we won against england but didn't cry when we lost to SA and WI

FaHiMa
March 20, 2011, 08:03 PM
buddy, its ok for men to try. But i didnt cry though

Jezz. Boo.

Man up! I was so frustated when I heard our players went to locker room and cried after they lost to Eng at home. I was like wtf. Man up and break a wall. Break a bat

lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HyJBnmO8O8o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crisis
March 20, 2011, 08:44 PM
thanks purbasha. sunny deol just got disqualified. he is not in the list any more, lol

I saw that movie ages ago lol. One of the ebst movies I have seen