PDA

View Full Version : Recap your favorite moments here!

Zeeshan
October 17, 2010, 08:06 AM
Of course one of them is when the sweet sound of timber was heard from Lil...Rubel's ball. But to me what drove this whole game was Shamim-Athar commentary and whole BC being proselyted into this superstition that the former somehow jinxed it.

Share your favorite moments, highlights, jokes, personal special occasion in the last two weeks of all the four matches.

This entire series would've been dull had it not been the duo's commentary.

Nadim
October 17, 2010, 08:10 AM
Jogra between BossMan Shakib and N.MnCullam today.

also the look by Rubel @ Watling after bowling a deadly yorker. Boy i loved it!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

irteja
October 17, 2010, 08:14 AM
Shakib Al Hasan to NL McCullum, OUT, gone! McCullum doesn't make Bangladesh pay for the dropped catch, comes down the track and tries to hit to leg against the turn, except that this one goes straight on with low bounde and smacks into middle stump. Bangladesh edge closer to the whitewash

Sakib wicket celebration was priceless.

Zeeshan
October 17, 2010, 08:15 AM
The run out of Lalla was one of the most bizarre i've seen. Kinda like God's hand in it beating modern day technology.

Morpheous
October 17, 2010, 08:23 AM
What was about the dispute between Shakib and McCullum?...anybody knows?

Naimul_Hd
October 17, 2010, 08:33 AM
Ross Taylor bowled by Razzaq.

Oh boy, Taylor had no clue whatsoever how the hell ball went between his bat and legs....looked such a fool. hehehe !!

Habib
October 17, 2010, 10:02 AM
Shakib winning the battle against Nadan Mc from today's match.
Shakib giving those 2 idiot spectators a piece of his mind from the previous match.

Akib
October 17, 2010, 10:09 AM
That last ball to win it was just amazing. Wickets flying away while the players celebrate! Just amazing.

BanCricFan
October 17, 2010, 10:12 AM
Shakib.

And Rubel winning us todays match.

Ajfar
October 17, 2010, 10:14 AM
I think the best wicket of the series was in the 2nd ODI, when shakib bowled Elliot I think. That delivery was amazing. and the celebration was priceless.

Tiger-ess
October 17, 2010, 10:19 AM
Shakib running about 60 yards to go and tell those idiots in the stand to eff off in his style ;)

Purbasha T
October 17, 2010, 10:27 AM
That Naeem throw that led to N McCullum's runout, that was thrown from miles!!

lamisa
October 17, 2010, 10:34 AM
mine were obviously from today's match coz i was there!!!i would say my favourite part was when i bumped into mash today:blush: and the second would be when this really cute guy wanted to exchange phone numbers:callme:!on a more srious note,i think it was the last wicket of rubel,the crowd just went bizzaire!

roman
October 17, 2010, 10:37 AM
when Rubel bowled the last NZ batsman. That joy was priceless...

al-Sagar
October 17, 2010, 11:29 AM
mine were obviously from today's match coz i was there!!!i would say my favourite part was when i bumped into mash today:blush: and the second would be when this really cute guy wanted to exchange phone numbers:callme:!on a more srious note,i think it was the last wicket of rubel,the crowd just went bizzaire!

i heard ur favourite moment was when RAQIBUL accepted ur invitation for a date ... ...

Haru-party
October 17, 2010, 11:42 AM
last bowl of the series :D

Yameen
October 17, 2010, 12:00 PM
Shakib running about 60 yards to go and tell those idiots in the stand to eff off in his style ;)

huh what was all that about? were they kiwis?

napoleonIV
October 17, 2010, 12:05 PM
Shakib winning the battle against Nadan Mc from today's match.
Shakib giving those 2 idiot spectators a piece of his mind from the previous match.

I missed the Shakib vs Nadan Mc part. Can anyone describe it please?

nycpro96
October 17, 2010, 12:14 PM
Rubel bowling Mills.
Shakib vs N McCullum

Nadim
October 17, 2010, 01:06 PM
He got the better of Nathan McCullum, the Kiwi outfoxed by a flighted delivery as he raged into a charge during a crucial time for the visitors. The send-off, after McCullum got into a tiff with one of the Tigers, was a sign of the team's confidence. "I really enjoy these little words we have with each other in the middle. They tell me something, I give them a reply, I think it's fun," he said frankly after being asked about the incident.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=158876

_Rafi_
October 17, 2010, 01:34 PM
Mash getting injured!:-)

shafayeen
October 17, 2010, 02:24 PM
The last ball, Rubel Smashes it into Leg stump. Timber flyiiing. Bangladesh erupting into euphoria!

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 02:52 PM
#1 Naeem Islam direct throw run out, and winning the series.
#2 Rubel v Mills leg stump
#3 RUbel Hossain mopping the bathroom floor with the birds in 5th ODI, with low total

Nocturnal
October 17, 2010, 03:18 PM

thats just not enough. you are there to create History: BanglaWash.
we want more! :)

here you can get help from - sharing moments when we beat Kiwis 2 yrs ago - Link (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=28037)
after that match T_E bhai wants us to write something with specific topic.
so, you can do the same, points for ya! :fanflag:
--
1. Preparation and the journey:
2. Atmosphere before the match:
3. Feeling while BD batting:
4. Especial moments in the box:
5. Feeling after Shakib's out:
5. Lunch:
6. Repeat 3 and 4 while NZ batting:
7. Junaid's Cathch drop/ Aleem Darr helping NZ moments:
8. Winning Moments , etc:

ps- bhalo kore likle bola jay na Isam bhai hoyto DS e ekta part time chakri manage kore felbe tomar jonno :-p

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2010, 03:29 PM
Shakib's entire innings of the 108. It screams "Over my deadbody".

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2010, 03:33 PM
I miss P_C. I guess his 6 feet frame body is too big to get in to BC these days!! :mad:

Ashraful tho gasey giya. ekhon tho enjoy kortey paren BC tey!! eita jodi poren tho ekta awaz den.

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 04:13 PM

lol oh ya!

Antora
October 17, 2010, 04:30 PM
Oh, there's so many to chose from!
umm
lets see,
SN's 73
Shakib's 100
That throw From Naeeem!
Rokibul holding onto that last catch of the 4th Odi = we win series!!!
Shakib vs N. Maccullam :P
Shakib's celebration getting the wicket of Mccullam = priceless I tell ya! PRICELESS!
and last but not least.... that last out by Rubel and BANG! BANGLAWASH! with the crowd and players going wild :) I screamed OUT! so loudly that my throat started hurting :S..BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! ZOMG!!!!

and ofcourse there are many more :)

simon
October 17, 2010, 04:47 PM
At the moment I remember of that lovely catch by Shafi on his own bowling to get McCullum out in the 4th ODI,it happened in such an electrifying way,eventhgh I watched it on replay.:)

simon
October 17, 2010, 04:49 PM
The run out of Lalla was one of the most bizarre i've seen. Kinda like God's hand in it beating modern day technology.

ya,I had high doubt on that,I was surprised that it was given.:lol:

Tiger-ess
October 17, 2010, 04:50 PM
huh what was all that about? were they kiwis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMJ3u3Jehzw

watch from about 5.45 :lol::D

dolcevita
October 17, 2010, 05:04 PM
Rubel's yorker too mills
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

One World
October 17, 2010, 05:09 PM
Everything RBX did.

MohammedC
October 17, 2010, 05:11 PM
1st ODI: Shakib taking 2 wickets in one over before rain started.
3rd ODI: Shuvo's bowling
4th ODI: Naeem running out Nathan McCullum
5th ODI: Rubel yorking Kyle Mills

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 05:38 PM
can someone tell me what was Shak v NMcCullum? Lot of you are mentioning that, but I think I missed it

alubortha
October 17, 2010, 06:05 PM
1. wicket cartwheeling off the rubell yorker to mills,......
2.shafi's last wct in the 4th odi
3. naeems throw
4.shafi catch of BM

Purbasha T
October 17, 2010, 06:36 PM
can someone tell me what was Shak v NMcCullum? Lot of you are mentioning that, but I think I missed it

nothing much, they just had some hot words exchanged with both men making angry faces....which ended in McCullum dancing down the wicket against Shakib and losing his ishtumps! :D

One World
October 17, 2010, 06:42 PM
Anybody has a pic of the ^ banter, so we could have some laugh from our caption experts. :)

Murad
October 17, 2010, 06:57 PM
Anybody has a pic of the ^ banter, so we could have some laugh from our caption experts. :)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/saregama123/Nathanswicket.png

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 07:15 PM
I know about NM getting bowled, but I didn't see any word exchange or looks or anything.

did it happen in the same over where NM got bowled?

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 07:24 PM
btw I got one more recap (not fav. moment, just a random moment)

I was shocked to see Shuvo in a beard. I mean what happened to him? It's not just a beard either. It's a Paki style MoYo style beard. All these Pakis have that kinda beard, where they shave of the mustache. I don't mind beard, but I don't like this Paki style crap. Vettori has a beard to.

Even SN is heading toward the moulobi style. It all start with little nice boy Mehrab Jr. I think these Pakis are getting to us.

I remember this one time Saeed Anwar came to Ban and told the kids that "MoYo changed his religion and grew beard and Allah helped him improve his avg"

Zeeshan
October 17, 2010, 07:29 PM
Mushy sledging: Target is 240 not 173. :lol:

Shamim pwning other commie: reads out all the single digit score, is that your phone number back home or sth like that... :lol:

Jafarullah Sharafat :notworthy:

Among plenty more...

Murad
October 17, 2010, 07:32 PM
Dilscoop

Help yourself by reading some Hadis about having Beard and shaving mustache.

What this Pakistan crap going on BC these days. If you praise Allah, you are a Pakistani. If you keep beard, you are a Pakistani. :sick:

Purbasha T
October 17, 2010, 07:40 PM
What this Pakistan crap going on BC these days. If you praise Allah, you are a Pakistani. If you keep beard, you are a Pakistani. :sick:

Agreed, it's sickening.

capslock
October 17, 2010, 07:43 PM

I was shocked to see Shuvo in a beard. I mean what happened to him? It's not just a beard either. It's a Paki style MoYo style beard. All these Pakis have that kinda beard, where they shave of the mustache. I don't mind beard, but I don't like this Paki style crap. Vettori has a beard to.

Even SN is heading toward the moulobi style. It all start with little nice boy Mehrab Jr. I think these Pakis are getting to us.

I remember this one time Saeed Anwar came to Ban and told the kids that "MoYo changed his religion and grew beard and Allah helped him improve his avg"

Let's watch it with the slurs, okay?

Purbasha T
October 17, 2010, 07:43 PM

Dude, how about trying to make the words a bit nicer?!

Plenty of people in Bangladesh keep beard and loads even way longer than what Shubho has. People believe it to be prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s sunnah and try emulate that. This has nothing to do with Pakistan!! I don't even see why one would even think so. Muslims live all around the world, not only in Pak!!!! Jeez!

Zeeshan
October 17, 2010, 07:45 PM
Bhaijanra....duita thread ajke emnetei locked. Dohai apnader...eikhane na.

Zunaid
October 17, 2010, 07:49 PM
Bhaijanra....duita thread ajke emnetei locked. Dohai apnader...eikhane na.

It'll be more than thread closures next..

- As admin

Rifat
October 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
the third ODI was the best moment of the series for me.

TOTAL DOMINATION!

so many wonderful things happened here, we really send the message to the kiwis that you are not here to party, you are here to suffer. we are not a nation against whom you get free bonus points and improve rankings.

Nafess played a class knock, Shuvo surprised a lot of us including me with great containment bowling.
shakib's wonderful delivery. the atmosphere in the 3rd ODI, the wonderful match thread by Kalpurush bhai, the mood in BanglaCricket, the wonderful BC members and their comments :) that day... everything, that day was wonderful, from top to bottom.

I am kinda happy that the kiwis used the batting powerplay to post 173 in the 3rd ODI, it had more positives than negatives for Bangladesh:

1. It illustrated a great example of how to approach the batting powerplay, even when your team is stuttering 101/7.something for Bangladeshi batsmen to take an example from.

2. had kiwi been bowled out for even a low score, we would have less time to bat. we all know how much Bangladeshi fans loved and adored Kayes+ Nafees + Shakib spanked ball after ball in that ODI.

As soon as Shafiul got B-mac in the first over, Bangladesh were on top. even after the powerplay the manner in which Bangladesh came back was amazing. 3 quick wickets...:)

I believe the last time Bangladesh super-dominated a G8 side like the third ODI was back in January 2009 against Sri Lanka.

Rifat
October 17, 2010, 08:11 PM
The rest of the series, it was not total domination. it was more like let's recompensate for our batting mistakes ;)(with superlative bowling+close to superlative fielding of course)

oh well, who cares? we won.

Alhamdulilahi Rabbil A'lamin! :fanflag:

MaShAllah have you guys seen how total body language changed in this series for the tigers? how Mushfiqur improved his keeping? Sakib's captaincy? it is like after summer the tiger's transformed or evolved or something...;)

godzilla
October 17, 2010, 08:34 PM
Come on ppl! Zee opened this thread for us to share our fav moment of the match so don't fight about religion/style here. Exchange your phone numbers and quarrel away while we discuss about our fav moments here!!!

Mine will definitely has to be when the leg stump went flying making it a 4-0. Seriusly it dosen't come as interesting as the final odi. Ohh how i had my heart pumping XD

hoax
October 18, 2010, 04:36 AM
coudhuri jaforullah sorafot on btv!!...no competition...epic!..just epic!!...clown of the century!!

beshideshi
October 18, 2010, 04:52 AM
4th ODI, I have never been this happy watching a cricket game. As soon as I found out Bangladesh won the game, i felt like my cricket supporting life is worthwhile.
Also, incidents that come up to my mind are :the Nayeem runout in the 4th ODI, the Shak-Nathan sledging battle in the 5th ODI.

shakibrulz
October 18, 2010, 05:13 AM
Shakib vs mcullum
Shakib vs spectator
Yorker by Rbx

daylight

Runout by naeem
Catch by razzak

shakibrulz
October 18, 2010, 05:15 AM
Did anyone notice shak after 100? He didnt even take his helmet off.. That was like sayin "more coming up folks!" haha loved it :D

lamisa
October 18, 2010, 05:54 AM
did anyone notice that mushy's been sort of quite this match?got a warning for the sledging in the previous match i guess...

dolcevita
October 18, 2010, 03:01 PM
Did anyone notice shak after 100? He didnt even take his helmet off.. That was like sayin "more coming up folks!" haha loved it :D

Magnificent innings , all with delicate shot ...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Tiger-ess
October 18, 2010, 04:12 PM
Mushi's reaction when Nathan Macculum was out after the whole tiff between Nathan and Shak! Ohh I can just what that over and over again...

oh and Zeeshan I dont get the Mushi sledging thing, who was he saying that to?

Zeeshan
October 18, 2010, 05:38 PM
^ To the opposition batsman when Mushy was the w/k. He was telling them to hurry it up.... :lol:

betaar
October 18, 2010, 05:45 PM
It's the rain in the first match that helped us win......the turning point of the this history. I take nothing away from all other players but I think it's the first win that helped us win the whole series.

BASSMAN
October 31, 2010, 05:40 AM
McCulum giving some natter to Shakib....and Shakib giving him back a piece of his own medicine.

McCulum trying to hit Shakib out of the ground and getting bowled...Shakib giving him a deserved send off in his face!

lamisa
October 31, 2010, 10:15 AM
^^^that was very good!and the other good part was shakib getting vettori!