PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe bigger threat than NZ

fishyguy
October 17, 2010, 10:37 AM
Zimbabwe's batting line up is much stronger that NZ at the moment. Brendan Taylor is pure class plus plus Masakadza is a beast. They bat right to #9. They have been smashing SA who have a much superior bowling attack than BD. Their weakness is their bowling. But then again BD's batting is still unreliable. In this series SN, Imrul and Shakib covered up an otherwise dismal batting performance.

Nadim
October 17, 2010, 10:39 AM
But, their bowling sux without Price.

Shaan
October 17, 2010, 10:42 AM
beparna ora ashuk arekta BanglaWash hoye jabe..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

crikss
October 17, 2010, 10:43 AM
lol..dont tell me they are having better batsman than Mcculam and Ross Taylor

FagunerAgun
October 17, 2010, 10:48 AM
Zimb and SA spinners do not have the 'beguiling guile' that our spinners do.
Our spinners will create a mesmerizing web and tame the Zimb batsmen.
Tamim's return will be a bonus, atleast Rock will be dropped.
Let them on in.

lamisa
October 17, 2010, 11:00 AM
^^^u mean an out of form taylor and McCullam?

Miraz
October 17, 2010, 11:08 AM
We will see that in time. I understand why you are a bit scared. India's Zimbabwe mission wasn't a good experience.

Don't worry, we have weapons in our hand to tackle Zimbabwe.

shakibrulz
October 17, 2010, 11:10 AM
Zimbabwe at home, time to boost Iceman's stats! :D

Tiger-ess
October 17, 2010, 11:16 AM
well our recent experiences with the lower ranked team hasnt exactly been fantastic now has it so lets not get ahead of ourselves. But then again having said that at home...I am expecting another Banglawash!!:-D

MohammedC
October 17, 2010, 11:34 AM
What do we have between now and Zim series. obviously our cricketers deserves a break but after that what next . NCL od or practice session.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Spitfire_x86
October 17, 2010, 11:39 AM
We'll win 4-1

al-Sagar
October 17, 2010, 11:44 AM
well our recent experiences with the lower ranked team hasnt exactly been fantastic now has it so lets not get ahead of ourselves. But then again having said that at home...I am expecting another Banglawash!!:-D

overseas we may have had problems with lower ranked teams but at home we never had a problem.

so bring on the zims ..... they will be given the wash, whatever form(bangla, tiger, white, acid) they wish

Yameen
October 17, 2010, 11:55 AM
They are playing on pretty flat tracks down in SA with nothing in it for the pacers so hard to make a comparison really..

However one could say the Zimbo boys are better players of spin than NZ so we could expect a better fight from there batters in the upcoming series

crikfreak
October 17, 2010, 11:58 AM
when r the matches btw??? they're not showin nethin on cricinfo...

Ashfaq
October 17, 2010, 12:04 PM
While I acknowledge that Zimbabwe have improved, let's not bury our heads in the sands. We have been destroying Zimbabwe while NZ have been destroying us on our turf. One bad series from the NZ can not and does not mean they are now weaker than Zim. India WILL be surprized by the black caps, you can count on that. And I wouldn't read too much in ZIM's current performance. Sure they have improved, but SA pace attack is lead by Tsotsobe, for god's sake. The last time they toured SA, ZIM ran SA pretty close too, then we owned them 4-1 in their own backyard.

So, yeah, let's not press the panic button just yet.

Dhruvo
October 17, 2010, 12:15 PM
The thing is, batting is their strength but bowling is ours. And in this case they suck against our bowling. Our batting is more talented than Zimbabwe's but we are a bit more inconsistent which won't be much of a problem since Zimbabwe's bowling isn't too special.

simon
October 17, 2010, 12:26 PM
Zimbabwe at home, time to boost Iceman's stats! :D

don't forget Tamim & Mash :-D

But as far as Zim is concerned,ya their batting might be not too bad than NZ(in this series)
but as we r comparing looking at Zim playing SA,I will say that SA pitches r usually high scoring & SA don' hv a strong spin attack as we hv ;).
Zim will always suffer agnst our SPin attack & the new threat Rubel/Shafi will be engh aswell.:)

MarufH
October 17, 2010, 12:26 PM
Have some faith. We gonna have minnow basher SN.. ;) TI will be back... Rakibul will be replaced. I think we look pretty darn strong team. Don't forget the fact that we have much superior spin attack compare to SA which zim have struggled against time after time. :)

auntu
October 17, 2010, 01:13 PM
Other than Taylor there isn't much to challenge our bowling.
Other than Price and Utseya there isn't much.

There pacers would be taken good care by two good gentlemen TI & SN.

WarWolf
October 17, 2010, 01:17 PM
Taibu, Masakadja and Coventry are there. Don't forget it brother.

Eshen
October 17, 2010, 01:43 PM
They are playing on pretty flat tracks down in SA with nothing in it for the pacers so hard to make a comparison really..

However one could say the Zimbo boys are better players of spin than NZ so we could expect a better fight from there batters in the upcoming series
Ditto

Also, keep in mind that weather in December won't be as challenging for a visiting team as it was last couple of weeks.

Dilscoop
October 17, 2010, 02:13 PM
Zims will show more fight than NZ. They are way better player of spin than these minnow Kiwi cross bat batsmen. They have couple of class bat and couple of good big hitter. They are more aware of our strength and weaknesses. 220s won't cut it against them. We have to cross 250. We might need to think something out side of "spin-sla-spin-sla" attack plan. We will have to go seam game plan, and use Shafiul and Rubel's form. Plus they don't have any good fast bowler.

They have good finishers. They will use their batting PP and slog over better, and 40-50 runs, while we will get bowled out in batting pp, slog over.

But Shakib has the right attitude, we shouldn't worry too much:

"I still think our top-order batting was not up to the mark as we lost wickets at the wrong times. We want atleast one of the top four batsmen to get to a good score and try to hold the innings together. Apart from the second game where we chased that did not happen in this series...We also did not execute the Powerplays very well and often we found ourselves with too many wickets down when the last Powerplay arrived. Ideally you should have five or six wickets in hand when the final Powerplay starts."

And good to see his awareness of his opponent:

"We should definitely continue working hard and prepare for the next series against Zimbabwe in December," he said. "They are a much improved side and although we have had a stranglehold over them in the last few years the matches often have been quite competitive. They are also playing pretty well in South Africa although the results haven't gone their way."

source (http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2010/content/current/story/482244.html)

Baundule
October 17, 2010, 02:16 PM
As SN is back, I am not afraid of Zim anymore. :D

alibangali
October 17, 2010, 02:23 PM

LOL

We could drop valuable points if we lose to them as well as momentum going in to the world cup. Suddenly my expectations have lifted to semi-finals and aspirations as world champions.

akabir77
October 17, 2010, 03:39 PM
Sa high bouncy wicket they ekhaney low slow wkt Ashley asutralia o khabi khabey.

But we have play better than this. Adv is they don't have bowlers who can bounce us out so raqib, sn, zn all will play better.

AsifTheManRahman
October 17, 2010, 03:52 PM
We'll win 4-1
Heads must roll if we don't win 5-0. No excuses for losing to a team ranked below us. Our reputation is more at stake against Zimbabwe than it was against New Zealand.

al Furqaan
October 17, 2010, 04:03 PM
Zimbabwe's batting line up is much stronger that NZ at the moment. Brendan Taylor is pure class plus plus Masakadza is a beast. They bat right to #9. They have been smashing SA who have a much superior bowling attack than BD. Their weakness is their bowling. But then again BD's batting is still unreliable. In this series SN, Imrul and Shakib covered up an otherwise dismal batting performance.

the exact batting lineup they have (minus grant flower of course) were bundled for 44 all out in chittagong the last time they toured.

BD's bowling attack is far superior to SA's if you take away Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel.

charlize theron's five wicket haul notwithstanding...

every since bristol, we have been defending 50 over totals, that Ishant Sharma would concede in his average 10 over spell.

al Furqaan
October 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
Heads must roll if we don't win 5-0. No excuses for losing to a team ranked below us. Our reputation is more at stake against Zimbabwe than it was against New Zealand.

i too think it will be 4-1.

actually, after this 5th ODI, after bristol...i think it will be 5-0 to us. zimbabwe have yet to prove that they can handle spin. 3rd string overpaid IPL scrubs on the benign tracks of bulawayo don't count.

but i WON'T be surprised if we lose one and have to settle for 4-1. at the same time, i think the team believes they can defend any total on earth. you don't defend 174 unless you actually believe you can do it. not in this day of 20 overs of PPs, and twenty-twentification of ODI cricket.

when Kapil and company defended 183 to lift the cup, they did so in an era when gavaskar could play 30 off 200, and still get picked to play the next game!

al Furqaan
October 17, 2010, 04:14 PM
While I acknowledge that Zimbabwe have improved, let's not bury our heads in the sands. We have been destroying Zimbabwe while NZ have been destroying us on our turf. One bad series from the NZ can not and does not mean they are now weaker than Zim. India WILL be surprized by the black caps, you can count on that. And I wouldn't read too much in ZIM's current performance. Sure they have improved, but SA pace attack is lead by Tsotsobe, for god's sake. The last time they toured SA, ZIM ran SA pretty close too, then we owned them 4-1 in their own backyard.

So, yeah, let's not press the panic button just yet.

exactly, taibu hit a classy ton, and ZIM posted 295.

then what happened in chittagong last november?

44 all out. and that was with us dropping some catches and fielding only averagely.

ashraful1
October 17, 2010, 04:15 PM
After the landing a nice Banglawash against new zealand I'm expecting nothing more then another one, I also feel maybe this will be a good chance to try other players like hom, jahrul, and couple others, and I really think they won't survive our slow pitches.

Tiger444
October 17, 2010, 04:24 PM
Nice to bring down our wins now..NZ is definitely a better team then Zimbabwe is..they might have struggled a lot against us but this is still a good batting side..also you compare their bowling there is no comparison..so can't say their a better team..

cricket_dorshok
October 17, 2010, 05:18 PM
I am with Baundule.
SN is here, so no worry.

AsifTheManRahman
October 17, 2010, 05:21 PM
you don't defend 174 unless you actually believe you can do it.
Yeah about that...Siddons' boss needs to give him a kick in the butt. What the heck kind of a score is 174?

al Furqaan
October 17, 2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah about that...Siddons' boss needs to give him a kick in the butt. What the heck kind of a score is 174?

to be fair i think the pitch actually flattened out in the 2nd innings apart from bounce.

mills and bennet got appreciable bounce in the first innings...and vettori got some turn. mckay was getting ridiculous seam movement...he was moving it a good 12-18 inches off the seam!

when we bowled, we didn't seem to get that. but maybe NZ's bowlers are better than ours. oh wait, 4-0...never mind, must have been the wicket flattening out a bit or at least offering less turn and seam movement.

Murad
October 17, 2010, 06:08 PM
How many of you guys watched the game live?

Man the grounds are so small. Those 4s in SA are hardly 2s in SBNS.

I don't know how Rusty Theron got all these wickets. He is crap! SA bowling attack missing their key bowlers: Steyn, Kallis and M Morkel.

zman
October 17, 2010, 06:39 PM
If I had to choose between 174 and 280, I'd obviously want us to score 280. But with the benefit of hindsight I'm glad the way things worked out.

Merits of this result are two fold. Our bowlers and fielding unit can take a lot of positives out of this match, grow more faith in themselves and learn from first hand experience -- which is the most effective form of learning -- that the match is never really over until Sabina Yasmeen sings.

Also, frailties in our batting order have been exposed, as it stands, which will reduce the chances of complacency from our batsmen at the beginning of the next series, and yet luckily for us--batting is our forte. Holes in our batting can be fixed more easily than had it been our bowling. I'd also like to point out that our batsmen's struggles were mainly against fast bowlers--the likes of which Zim clearly doesn't have--and although Zim's slow bowlers may have a little more bite than what we've seen from NZ, it's not significant enough to warrant serious concerns.

Rather, playing in home conditions against a weaker pace attack and decent slow bowlers, I can see even our pussycat Roqibul suddenly turning into a roaring Royal Bengal Tiger.

Does anyone have any knowledge about when the Zimbabwe series begins?

rinathq
October 18, 2010, 03:01 PM
If Bangladesh bats first, i can see an easy 300+ score against their weak bowling lineup. It will be very easy to destroy ZIM. The reason why they are doing decent against SA is because of the similar condition. However, its a completely different story in Bangladesh. They will be very uncomfortable against the BD spinners or i should have said "the worlds best spin attack"
Bangladesh will also bat better with Tamim on the team.

roman
October 18, 2010, 03:14 PM
Taibu, Masakadja and Coventry are there. Don't forget it brother.
And dont forget Grant flower either. He might be dangerous aginst us. I think series against Zim is our Ashes...

Rizvi
October 18, 2010, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have the answer to the question many are asking?

"Does anyone have any knowledge about when the Zimbabwe series begins?"

metallian
October 18, 2010, 03:47 PM

i'd like to know the answer as well.

bujhee kom
October 18, 2010, 03:47 PM
I agree with FishyGuy bro totally here! Zim series will be a much tougher beast I believe too. And also as Zim is climbing back up again, they do target BD as their best possible beatable (might be a non-existent word, but you know what I am saying) opponent as we are right there with them, plus point number 2 - last year or so, Zim always winningat least a match per series, whether the opponent is Australia, India or whoever! (Yes it is true, they usually win at the beginning of the series match, like the first match, after that they can't keep it up, they tend to get very tired and hopeless, Now Bd remember BD also has a pattern of history in this fashin). Third, Zim won 2 matches out the 4 played matches against BD in BD, that was a 2-2 draw series, the way one can look at it (it was (1+1)Zim and 2 (BD), do you understand dadas, what I am sayin in here?, the series had 3 matches and their was tri-nation thing the week before where they faced each other only once and BD bite the dust)

But in our hearts we will wish for the best for BD, but in doing so we must not forget blown ego, big headedness is never a beautiful thing, it's rather the ugliest of things. All our BD/Tiger fans, who want to see BD succeed and want to enjoy a good feeling when BD does that, this is my seriously proven suggestion: Those of us amongst us who pray, those who are religious (whatever that religion may be) please talk less, type big fonted hyped up big words of dream, rather engage yourself in a little bit of praying for the Tigers. Hope for the best but we should always jump less, talk less, wait for the strike moment and after the opponent is crushed, rejoice but with certain calm and elegant composure, like a heavy weight champ/victor. Now at this crossrroad of our BD cricket life we would like to make our opponents not fear, but respect us first. And those of us who has no connection with any religion or religious at all, again please think positive for the Tigers and engage in constructive thoughts and conversation on how to fix our cricket deficiencies, how to improve the cricket culture of BD etc.

Because if we fans and well-wishers just talk big and dream rainbows, and then we get mud thrown in inner-spirit when we crash (which happened more than often until just a few weeks ago) it's no good, it happenned to me, happens to me and it hurts very bad, it get you very depressed and makes you feel worthless often about your own-self, we don't want to hurt like that.

Go Tigers! BD:flag:

reyme
October 18, 2010, 04:15 PM

NOV 26: ZIM arrives
DEC 01: 1ST ODI
DEC 12: 5TH ODI

Now go ahead and sleep in peace.

MohammedC
October 18, 2010, 04:29 PM
NOV 26: ZIM arrives
DEC 01: 1ST ODI
DEC 12: 5TH ODI

Now go ahead and sleep in peace.

after that we have nothing for 2 months. Thats a big headache.

betaar
October 18, 2010, 05:38 PM
My biggest concern is Tamim’s return after his injury - what if he is never the same?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P><FONT face=On the topic, even though Zim’s batting is more consistent than ours but I think we’ll be ok. They may be scoring at a high rate against not so versatile SA bowling on flat tracks, but batting here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:place w:st=Dhaka</st1:place> would be a whole different thing. But cricket is a great leveler, so we must not be complacent. I predict a 4-1 outcome. <o:p></o:p>

betaar
October 18, 2010, 05:39 PM
after that we have nothing for 2 months. Thats a big headache.

We should invite Pakis...........

reyme
October 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
Yes, we need to invite PAK, they owe us a series anyways. It will be a good series, as long as dont start biting the balls again. And please put Moni in jail and start the UDRS.

fiasnahk
October 18, 2010, 09:29 PM
Finally!! someone who shares my concerns. I actually saw that t20 between Zim and SA recently on t.v. I have to say that they have a better batting line up compared to us. We have tamim and shakib, but their batting lineup right from 1-6 are quite good. Their bowling is crap, but our batsmen don't have the initiative to attack them. Even if they are throwing pies, the rok will just do what a rock does, nothing. We can only get 260 against teams with our current strategy, unless tamim blasts a 100. I still think we will win 3-2 though...

Dilscoop
October 18, 2010, 09:47 PM
My biggest concern is Tamim’s return after his injury - what if he is never the same?

I bet it has anything to do with an extra bone in his wrist.

cricket_king
October 18, 2010, 09:58 PM
You guys need to calm down. Their batting, though improved, is still not better than us. You guys are watching a T20/ODI series on the flat decks of South Africa. Very similar pitches to Zimbabwe, where, if you can recall, we chased down a score in excess of 300. So calm the hell down. I'd be surprised if they can reach 250 on our pitches. Their spin bowlers will be a handful for our batsmen though.

Jadukor
October 18, 2010, 11:43 PM
You guys need to calm down. Their batting, though improved, is still not better than us. You guys are watching a T20/ODI series on the flat decks of South Africa. Very similar pitches to Zimbabwe, where, if you can recall, we chased down a score in excess of 300. So calm the hell down. I'd be surprised if they can reach 250 on our pitches. Their spin bowlers will be a handful for our batsmen though.

SA pitches were flat and easy for runs scoring but that doesn't take anything away from Zimbabwe batting lineup whacking quality SA bowlers around... They have 6 batters with a lot of fire power... We only have Tamim... While the scores might not be as high as 300 over here..but I anticipate Zimbabwe to consistently score 250 even on our pitches...

Our biggest worry will be the no. 3 and 4 positions and no. 7 in the batting order... Raquibul and Junaid is far too inconsistent to be persisted with in those key positions... almost every game we are 4 wickets down under a hundred... and Mahmudullah hasn't proved himself in pressure situations... he only seems to score when the match is already lost...

I hope we will try drafting in Aftab, Nazimuddin, Johurul for a bit more firepower in deshi conditions... Aftab (at 7) can definitely bully the current zimbabwe bowling line up during the final powerplay

dolcevita
October 19, 2010, 01:04 AM
Aftab is crap

napoleonIV
October 19, 2010, 01:19 AM
I agree with FishyGuy bro totally here! Zim series will be a much tougher beast I believe too. And also as Zim is climbing back up again, they do target BD as their best possible beatable (might be a non-existent word, but you know what I am saying) opponent as we are right there with them, plus point number 2 - last year or so, Zim always winningat least a match per series, whether the opponent is Australia, India or whoever! (Yes it is true, they usually win at the beginning of the series match, like the first match, after that they can't keep it up, they tend to get very tired and hopeless, Now Bd remember BD also has a pattern of history in this fashin). Third, Zim won 2 matches out the 4 played matches against BD in BD, that was a 2-2 draw series, the way one can look at it (it was (1+1)Zim and 2 (BD), do you understand dadas, what I am sayin in here?, the series had 3 matches and their was tri-nation thing the week before where they faced each other only once and BD bite the dust)

But in our hearts we will wish for the best for BD, but in doing so we must not forget blown ego, big headedness is never a beautiful thing, it's rather the ugliest of things. All our BD/Tiger fans, who want to see BD succeed and want to enjoy a good feeling when BD does that, this is my seriously proven suggestion: Those of us amongst us who pray, those who are religious (whatever that religion may be) please talk less, type big fonted hyped up big words of dream, rather engage yourself in a little bit of praying for the Tigers. Hope for the best but we should always jump less, talk less, wait for the strike moment and after the opponent is crushed, rejoice but with certain calm and elegant composure, like a heavy weight champ/victor. Now at this crossrroad of our BD cricket life we would like to make our opponents not fear, but respect us first. And those of us who has no connection with any religion or religious at all, again please think positive for the Tigers and engage in constructive thoughts and conversation on how to fix our cricket deficiencies, how to improve the cricket culture of BD etc.

Because if we fans and well-wishers just talk big and dream rainbows, and then we get mud thrown in inner-spirit when we crash (which happened more than often until just a few weeks ago) it's no good, it happenned to me, happens to me and it hurts very bad, it get you very depressed and makes you feel worthless often about your own-self, we don't want to hurt like that.

Go Tigers! BD:flag:

Excellent post. Is there any way to rate? I hope our fans will pay heed to it.

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 01:22 AM
Aftab may be crap at the top of the order where we need big scores from the batters...but he is definitely a better choice at the death than Mahmudullah whose strike rate is below 70% compared to aftab's (83%)... Aftab is an impact player with very low IQ... He is good for those quickfire 30s and 40s... which we are lacking at the death atm... besides who remembers the last time Mahmudullah scored a fifty or played a match winning innings in ODIs?

jisaan
October 19, 2010, 02:18 AM
Let them on in.

and what abt the menacing RUBEL HOSSAIN?
in current form, he has the ability to knock a few zimbos at will, mark my words

mac
October 19, 2010, 02:25 AM
Zim series is really going to be much tougher, they are lot used to our condition and know our team inside out as we play each other so often.

mishu
October 19, 2010, 02:26 AM
Simple: Bangladesh 5 - Zimbabwe 0

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes (best to partner Tamim)
Shahreer Nafees
Jahrul Islam
Shakib Al hasan
Mshmudullah
Mushfiq
Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

extra: Shovagoto, Nur, Pacer,,,

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 02:27 AM
I dont think u can term the performances of just two games as "current form"...

Rubel and Shahadat have been simply pathetic run leaking machines for over a year or so... Although the new bowling coach seems to have done his magic on Rubel, we would still need to wait and see alteast a couple of games against zimbabwe to be sure he has improved... we have group opponents like Sehwag, Smith, Gayle... we will be killed if he degrades back to the radarless stuff he bowled before...

I like Shafiul... he and Mashrafi would be my preffered pacers...

BANFAN
October 19, 2010, 02:27 AM
If the wickets remain as it was during the NZ series, Zim will not be so tough opponents. They are doing well against SA with the bat, is mainly due to wicket. Their bowlers were completely ineffective against SA in that wicket.

I think we will have another white wash against Zim.

mac
October 19, 2010, 02:28 AM
in current form, he has the ability to knock a few zimbos at will, mark my words

Exactly, and i think in this period of time Pont will work on his pace so that he can reach 140 consistently again with the current kind of accuracy.

BANFAN
October 19, 2010, 02:30 AM

Tamim Iqbal
Shahreer Nafees
Jahrul Islam
Shakib Al hasan
Mshmudullah
Mushfiq
Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

I would prefer shuvogoto in place of Mahmudullah/Razzaq

mac
October 19, 2010, 02:31 AM

Tamim Iqbal
Shahreer Nafees
Jahrul Islam
Shakib Al hasan
Mshmudullah
Mushfiq
Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

I want Hom in place of Mahmudullah, just like we brought in Tamim in that Zim series before 2007 WC.

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 02:35 AM
I want Hom in place of Mahmudullah, just like we brought in Tamim in that Zim series before 2007 WC.

yeah... we need two try atleast a couple of our bench strength... besides Hom, Nazimuddin has made lots of runs in the domestic circuit...and in ICL he showed he can whack the ball too...maybe he can be given an opportunity...

Sohel
October 19, 2010, 02:43 AM

Couldn't agree more! Another nadmirable post from my second favorite BC guydol of late. There is a difference between liking Tony Soprano and a Tony award winning male soprano from the off Broadway version of the 'Prance of Sissypuss'.

Zimbabwe has good batsmen who have improved quite a bit over the years. I'm sure their bowlers have too, but better than the fruit-down-under? Not unless we take them for granted like a bunch of ramchhagols. There is no room for alga bravado in international cricket if we want to continue to move up the rankings.

firstlane
October 19, 2010, 04:18 AM
We'll win 4-1

I will do a little McGrath here, "Which game do you want to lose?" 1st, 2nd....last?
No I dont want to lose any at all. We should target 5-0 for a start.

But having said that we should not underestimate zims. Taibu alone took matches out of our hands in the past. Now they have more capable batsmen- taylor, coventry and old Grant Flower. Their lower order is not bad as well. And their bowling? We dont need good bowling to crash. We have proved that many times before. So IMHO the key would be to try improve our game without thinking about the opposition much.

al Furqaan
October 19, 2010, 04:48 AM
i prefer to see flat wickets...my thing ever since that humiliation we sufferd at the hands of ZIM last time they toured us and made it 2-2, was that against G8 sides we need minefields i.e dustbowls. our multi-pronged spin attack can leave all teams except India (and even them on a fairly consistent basis) in tatters. against minnows, make flat tracks. tamim and shakib will simply bat them out of the game.

on a minefield, price/cremer/utseya will get an chance to dictate terms, and while they aren't as good as sakib/razzak/shuvo/riyad, they're good enough to make our diarrhea-prone batsman run the toilet at least a few times in the course of a 5 game series.

minefield --> likley 3-2 win for Bangladesh
flat track --> we win 5-0 (maybe slip once for 4-1).

shakibrulz
October 19, 2010, 04:52 AM
How about a seamer friendly track? Their seamers are all crap. Bangladesh needs to get accustomed to high scoring flat tracks too, I agree.

jisaan
October 19, 2010, 04:56 AM
Problems in Batting:
1) Absence of Tamim - Insha-Allah, his return is not so far away

2) Form of Junaid- Junaid looked ok with his strokes, but couldn't carry through, which will be fine with one good innings, i think. His fielding is what worries me.

3) Form of Roqibul - He's one guy who has been utterly disappointing. He has been unable to accumulate or accelerate. His current form is a big worry for the team and might be encoraging for a few inspirants like Jahurul, Ashraful.

4) Lack of firepower at BPP esp. Mahmudullah - He remains a pain-in-the-neck. Batting at No.7, his strike rate has equalled or exceeded 100% only in 10 occassions out of 50 innings (4 of which are innings of less than 10 runs). and 28 times his SR was below 70% which is a shame for a lower order specialist.

A few problems might be solved with mashrafe's return. He is one guy, who can help us accelerate in BPP. Shuvo, Shafiul & Raz might be given special attention to capitalize the BPP restrictions.

Problems in Bowling:

1) Shafiul is still too expensive. His strike rate is fantastic though. But he has got the man IAN PONT to help him out. Hope he emulates some of RUBEL's heroics and put the selectors into some trouble on whom to select along side Mashrafe

2) Shuvo has been a revelation but his every now-and-then leg-side deliveries has been a thing to worry about. Otherwise he is more than good as the 3rd spin option.

al-Sagar
October 19, 2010, 05:10 AM
the SA pitches are hard and bouncy, but the BD pitches are slow and low bounce. that will be the problem for zimbabwe. they are always good at hard and high bouncy pitches.

but they will struggle at BD. though their slow bowlers and spinners may trouble us too.

jisaan
October 19, 2010, 05:20 AM
H.Masakadza, Brendon Taylor, Chibhaba, Coventry, Williams, Ervine... they have some real good talent
But the biggest threat would be Taibu & Chigumbura.
In a way it would a good test for our highly reputable bowling attack.
Real good opportunity for us to gear up for the World Cup.

We've heard much abt how Mahmudullah is trying to be a good slogger. Also, Shuvo needs to warm-up with bat & ball. It would be a good one for him too.

Hope Jahurul gets a break and proves his worth over roqibul

LBW103
October 19, 2010, 05:21 AM
Zim are a very average team. They are playing a South Africa 'A' team and getting smashed. We would beat that SA side over here EASILY on our pitches. So please don't worry about ZIM! They are not in NZ class or level. Their bowlers are nowhere NEAR as good as ours either, so don not worry about them bothering our batsmen.

Please, can the BD fans on here realise that the fielding and bowling are now far more improved and stop going back to the bad old days?

The fast bowlers bowled the last over in 3 of the ODI wins, to defend totals.. what more do you want?

Apart from the odd bad ball to ruin an over, we have bowled superbly. Credit to the genius Pont and coaching skills of Fountain. Hope we can keep them before some other country like India grabs them

Jadukor
October 19, 2010, 05:39 AM
Zim are a very average team. They are playing a South Africa 'A' team and getting smashed. We would beat that SA side over here EASILY on our pitches. So please don't worry about ZIM! They are not in NZ class or level. Their bowlers are nowhere NEAR as good as ours either, so don not worry about them bothering our batsmen.

huh?... are we talking about the same team that has Amla, Smith, De Villiers, Ingram, Morkel?... did u see how easily they amassed 350?.. can u think of any wicket plus 30 bonus runs that would enable bd to score 350? We just won one series after a zillion losses... lets not get overconfident...

BANFAN
October 19, 2010, 06:03 AM
Zim are a very average team. They are playing a South Africa 'A' team and getting smashed. ............

SA Playing with full team and they aren't getting smashed ........... ;)

Zeeshan
October 19, 2010, 07:53 AM
Couldn't agree more! Another nadmirable post from my second favorite BC guydol of late. There is a difference between liking Tony Soprano and a Tony award winning male soprano from the off Broadway version of the 'Prance of Sissypuss'.

Zimbabwe has good batsmen who have improved quite a bit over the years. I'm sure their bowlers have too, but better than the fruit-down-under? Not unless we take them for granted like a bunch of ramchhagols. There is no room for alga bravado in international cricket if we want to continue to move up the rankings.

I am your first favorite right?

Tanjim
October 19, 2010, 08:59 AM
I think it will be a challenge for us.Remember that NZ has played here without any practice match.Zim is more comfortable than Nz in our condition.Grant Flower will enrich their experience.Another reason is that in the Nz series Nz was the clear favourite so there was more pressure on them which destroyed their batting but as Ban is favourite against Zim so Ban has to face a lot of pressure.

lamisa
October 19, 2010, 09:12 AM
if we want to see some good totals in this series,firstly what we need to do is kick rokibul out of the team!!!then we should get a good stroke player at no.7/8.riyad so low down the order is the funniest practical joke ever!if the selectors are so interested in keeping him in the team,they should promote him or else drop him for everybody's sake!get kapali in the team if he performs this season...

lamisa
October 19, 2010, 09:22 AM
yea,what do we do during the 2 months after zim leaves?i say,ask WI to tour us again...

Sohel
October 19, 2010, 09:27 AM
I am your first favorite right?

Not that list but in another good list anyway (not in the cringe quintet). Razab, Asif, Dr. Z, Babubangla and Shishir take the top 5 here in that order.

hoax
October 23, 2010, 04:17 AM
yap

zainab
October 23, 2010, 05:58 AM
yea,what do we do during the 2 months after zim leaves?i say,ask WI to tour us again...

WI is touring SL in December, maybe BCB should invite them over for a few ODIs.

Fortuner
October 23, 2010, 06:36 AM
We will see that in time. I understand why you are a bit scared. India's Zimbabwe mission wasn't a good experience.

Don't worry, we have weapons in our hand to tackle Zimbabwe.

we have weapons but as we lost against Holland and Ireland, i am scared. BD is much better than than all the associates and even west indies but the prbz wid our guys are smtimes they cant cope in foreign conditions and sometimes some other excuse they will give.

We lost ireland and holland couple of months back and the excuse was that the condition over there was difficult for us. Come on we cant accept defeat against team ranked below us at all.

M.H.Rubel
October 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
After such a performance against,i dont think that Zimbabwe will be a great threat for us.Specially as they are weak against spin.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 09:49 AM
Let them on in.

But, ZIM batsmen can play spinners better than NZ. BD will have to win in high scoring affairs.

Having Tamim will help. So should not having Raqibul. Zaharul should also be in the team, and brought into the 11 if either SN or JS is not doing the job.

beshideshi
October 23, 2010, 10:04 AM
We beat NZ 4-0, if we are scared of Zimbabwe now, then the players should pack their bags, book a flight to Honolulu and then open up a dollar shop and settle down.

PoorFan
October 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
BD should not and will not take Zimbo lightly, need not to fear of losing against them either. BD will win convincingly if they just play their game. Btw, Zimbo plays better spin than NZ in our home is a pure mith IMO, will be proved gain soon.

Habib
October 23, 2010, 10:45 AM
But, ZIM batsmen can play spinners better than NZ. BD will have to win in high scoring affairs.

Having Tamim will help. So should not having Raqibul. Zaharul should also be in the team, and brought into the 11 if either SN or JS is not doing the job.

It won't be any high scoring affair because the pitches in BD are slow & low as hell unlike SA pitches.

hoax
October 23, 2010, 10:45 AM
Ray price haven't played in the recent SA vs Zim series..he also skiped Zim vs Ire...and i recently heard that he is thinking about playing for england..is this true?..is he coming to bd tour??..do anybody know about it?

LBW103
October 23, 2010, 11:06 AM
I have never seen such a negative bunch of postings before. Oh dear.

If you think like losers, you will be losers. So think like winners and set the bar high. Expect success and it will follow you most of the time.

It's time to move on.. this downbeat thinking is getting boring and depressing.

simon
October 23, 2010, 12:51 PM

If you think like losers, you will be losers. So think like winners and set the bar high. Expect success and it will follow you most of the time.

very good post indeed.:up:

Habib
October 23, 2010, 02:09 PM

What more do you expect when some of our own call our recent whitewash of NZ a fluke? Eternal pessimists my friend.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:08 PM

I predict 1-2 ton and 2 fifties from SN. If TI is back, there should be at least 2-3 opening century partnerships. IK has been playing well. If Mash is back, Shafiul will have to sit. But, Mash is probably our best PP finisher.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:10 PM
Has anyone noticed that Razzak is now a wicket-taker? Earlier, he used to be content with low run rates. Now he seems to have a plan for the batsman's wicket. Perhaps, he is finally fully comfortable with the modified bowling action.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:12 PM

Now you know how NZ feels. I will be happy with 4-1 or 5-0. Anything less and I'll start a michhil for Loitta's immediate dismissal!

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:36 PM
i too think it will be 4-1.

actually, after this 5th ODI, after bristol...i think it will be 5-0 to us. zimbabwe have yet to prove that they can handle spin. 3rd string overpaid IPL scrubs on the benign tracks of bulawayo don't count.

but i WON'T be surprised if we lose one and have to settle for 4-1. at the same time, i think the team believes they can defend any total on earth. you don't defend 174 unless you actually believe you can do it. not in this day of 20 overs of PPs, and twenty-twentification of ODI cricket.

when Kapil and company defended 183 to lift the cup, they did so in an era when gavaskar could play 30 off 200, and still get picked to play the next game!

I have to defend Sunny here. He is my 2nd most favorite Indian batsman, after Azharuddin (the scandal notwithstanding) and before MAK Pataudi. (I actually liked the Indian team those days, believe it or not. It's only lately that I have been rooting against them at all times.)

Yes, Sunny famously carried his bat for 36 not out against England in 1975 WC, batting all 60 overs. But, he learnt how to play ODI later on (ODI average of over 35), although he did not score a century in the ODI until the 1987 WC. He scored an unbeaten 103 in 88 deliveries against, who else, other than NZ. Ewen Chatfield yielded 21 in his 3rd over with Gavaskar hitting 6 6 4 4 in the first our deliveries. (BTW, Chatfield's ODI economy rate was 3.57.) Ultimately, Gavaskar hit ten 4's and three 6's. He could hit, but earlier in his career, India was so dependent on his bat that he was Boycott-like defensive in his style.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:46 PM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></P><P><FONT face=On the topic, even though Zim’s batting is more consistent than ours but I think we’ll be ok. They may be scoring at a high rate against not so versatile SA bowling on flat tracks, but batting here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:place w:st=Dhaka</st1:place> would be a whole different thing. But cricket is a great leveler, so we must not be complacent. I predict a 4-1 outcome. <o:p></o:p>

That is a concern, but talents like TI usually can handle adversity (such as injuries). We need him, as our batting struggles against NZ showed. Let's pray to Allah (or whatever you call him, if you believe in the Creator) that he comes back strong.

We must not be complacent; it can be dangerous as NZ found out. However, I have confidence in our boys, who generally play well against ZIM. We need to learn to keep our wickets until the 35th over when we can take the PP and send Mash in if a wicket falls.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:49 PM

I certainly am looking forward to it.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:54 PM
the SA pitches are hard and bouncy, but the BD pitches are slow and low bounce. that will be the problem for zimbabwe. they are always good at hard and high bouncy pitches.

but they will struggle at BD. though their slow bowlers and spinners may trouble us too.

After this WC, we'll need to have at least 3-4 bouncy wickets in BD. It has been our Achilles heal in the past. However, when teams tour BD, we can continue to produce these flat spinning wickets.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 04:58 PM
We beat NZ 4-0, if we are scared of Zimbabwe now, then the players should pack their bags, book a flight to Honolulu and then open up a dollar shop and settle down.

What is a Dollar Shop? What is a Honolulu? What is a bag?

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 05:04 PM

I am sorry, but I have to differ.

This is not loser mentality, just a cautious one. ("Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.") Plus, we have experienced disappointments before. The back-to-back losses against associates happened just months ago. I don't think we will do worse than 4-1, but I'd not be overconfident. ZIM is worse than us, but has improved in recent months. The best strategy is to be confident, but not look past them.

simon
October 23, 2010, 05:06 PM
That is a concern, but talents like TI usually can handle adversity (such as injuries). We need him, as our batting struggles against NZ showed. Let's pray to Allah (or whatever you call him, if you believe in the Creator) that he comes back strong.

We must not be complacent; it can be dangerous as NZ found out. However, I have confidence in our boys, who generally play well against ZIM. We need to learn to keep our wickets until the 35th over when we can take the PP and send Mash in if a wicket falls.

TI isn't out of practice for that long,he already strtd to practice with crckt balls,& the way he played against Eng in Eng despite his wrist injury I think he will be back strongly against Zim.:flag:

nahaz
October 23, 2010, 06:00 PM
As someone who's usually a pessimist, let me tell you this:

We WILL win the series.
We WILL hammer them in majority of the games, if not all.
We WILL score over 270 at least once, over 250 twice, and get them all out under 160 twice.

They may somehow make good competition out of one of the games, and may even win it, but we shall hammer them in the rest. I do not see any point in the pessimism now. Only concern I have is whether they can digest all their foods from the Dawats in time, but playing NCL ODIs will certainly help.

We can honestly beat every country outside top 5 in a home series now, so start thinking like champions and be confident. There is a world out there for us to dominate.

Habib
October 23, 2010, 09:45 PM
Has anyone noticed that Razzak is now a wicket-taker? Earlier, he used to be content with low run rates. Now he seems to have a plan for the batsman's wicket. Perhaps, he is finally fully comfortable with the modified bowling action.

Really? We must have been watching two different players. Razzak has been totally lousy after his action modification. He was also a wicket taker before but with a much better economy rate. Now he bowls legside every now & then. I'd trade him in a heart beat for a player like Nasir Hossain.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 11:16 PM
Really? We must have been watching two different players. Razzak has been totally lousy after his action modification. He was also a wicket taker before but with a much better economy rate. Now he bowls legside every now & then. I'd trade him in a heart beat for a player like Nasir Hossain.

This observation was based on the NZ series. Perhaps, we were watching different players. The payer I was watching had an economy rate of 3.95, excellent by today's standards. He got only 5 wickets in 4 matches. But, I saw him trying to get wickets, not just maintain line/length to keep the batsman in check.
Prior to Razzak's mandatory action change, he was content with keeping scoring in check. If what I saw was true, Razzak might become a useful test bowler as well.
I did not see him bowl on the legstamp that much this series, but during the prior ones.

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 11:23 PM

Nasir Hossain is not even 19. He has the promise to be an excellent allrounder. I, however, would wait to see how he actually performs in the ODI over time before anointing him anything.

max410
October 23, 2010, 11:27 PM
whatever the opponent we should not take the opponent lightly we lost to Netherlands and Scotland and Ireland as well so we need to make sure we don't do the same with Zimbabwe. This is the time our batsmen can get some power play batting practice in these matches

Bond
October 23, 2010, 11:54 PM
Zimbos will thrash the tigers 3-2

BANFAN
October 24, 2010, 12:32 AM

Ya, why not !!

Razi
October 24, 2010, 01:53 AM

Its really very sad to see such pessimism among the BC members even after our performance against NZ and Zimbos performance in SA!

LBW103
October 24, 2010, 02:18 AM
Do u think SL or Aus or India would be afraid of ZIM!!!!! Even after thrashing NZ 4-0 people are still so down on the team. They are not real supporters... supporters back the team even if things dont go well. They are going well yet those people still don't back the team!

The very worst type of supporter and not needed.

kalpurush
October 24, 2010, 03:37 AM
The thing is, batting is their strength but bowling is ours. And in this case they suck against our bowling. Our batting is more talented than Zimbabwe's but we are a bit more inconsistent which won't be much of a problem since Zimbabwe's bowling isn't too special.
Call Shareer Nafees - case closed!:);)

kalpurush
October 24, 2010, 03:42 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:aC_b7XKHRtaGgM:http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/6651/three_monkeys.jpg (http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/6651/three_monkeys.jpg)

shuziburo
October 24, 2010, 09:37 AM
Do u think SL or Aus or India would be afraid of ZIM!!!!! Even after thrashing NZ 4-0 people are still so down on the team. They are not real supporters... supporters back the team even if things dont go well. They are going well yet those people still don't back the team!

The very worst type of supporter and not needed.

Please don't be judgmental and rude. If you have been in this forum long enough, you must have noticed that we try to discuss things in a civil manner, even when we don't agree.

How do you know I am not a real supporter? I have been supporting BD for 33 years now, much of it pretty disappointing years. BTW, how do I know you are a real supporter, not just a fair-weather one, after our first triumph against a G8 team?

Finally, while I fully expect BD to win 4-1 or 5-0, there is no point in being overconfident. We have lost several matches to the associates this year. I felt that overconfidence played a part in those defeats.

shuziburo
October 24, 2010, 09:40 AM
Its really very sad to see such pessimism among the BC members even after our performance against NZ and Zimbos performance in SA!

I see no pessimism here. No supporter is predicting a defeat in the hands of ZIM. It's that some are cautiously optimistic, even while calling for a 4-1 or 5-0 series win.

lamisa
October 24, 2010, 10:07 AM

u should be banned for saying such oshlil things!

ahms
October 24, 2010, 10:56 AM
I hope, BD learned their lesson from Netherland. WC around the corner, there is no reason to be delusional. Zim is much stronger than they met few years ago. Just a reminder, they have Campbell, Streak, Flower as their coach as well as other think tank. They are improving rapidly. BD, batting is lot to be desired. Hope they rectify these issues in the coming series.
I can say, it will not be cake-walk. However, BD will win Inshallah.

dark mage
October 24, 2010, 11:12 AM
I am not being pessimistic AND I daresay, I am almost a die-hard supporter of Bangladesh. The biggest proof is, as I became older, I lost interest in watching cricket(still love to play it though and still play it), especially after the retirements of the stars like Wasim,Waugh, Donald, etc....So, now I only watch cricket or follow the news when Bangladesh plays. I have even watched them, when they continued to fail even when my own Mom used to ridicule me for watching games involving Bangaldesh.

However, I belong in the cautious group. I m being practical here because even though we won against New Zealand, I believe it had more to do with the Kiwis' loss of form more than anything else. Truth be told, whatever Bangladesh did bad the New Zealanders just did worse, and that is the only reason aparrt from Sakib why we won. I dont know about other supporters but I believe, there is indeed quite a few reasons for concern, and I truly believe Zimbawe will pose a bgger threat than New Zealand ever did, and TBH, I wont be surprised, if we end up losing the series to them. The main reason is, ofcourse our batting, which looks really dodgy as everything seemed to hinge on a single player - Sakib. Sharier Nafees is still as crap as before, (luckily played one good innings), numbers 3,4, 6 & 7 batsmen are all out of form, Tamim is coming back from an injury so it will take him some time to get back the good form he was in, our inability to use the battng PP. Truly, I think Zmbawe has a better batting line-up than the out of form, inexperienced Kiwis. And I daresay, scores less than 250 will never be enough to beat the Zimbos.

So maybe I m being pessimist but I m perfectly fine with it as, that's what optimists call a realist. I will say, what is fact and the fact is our bowling has indeed come a long way and is undoubtedly much better than anything the Zimbaweans have to offer, be it out spin or pace department. The fielding too is also a much improved unit and it contiues to improve. However, its also a fact that our batting still depends on one or two players, while the others keep failing. In other words, the bottomline is, at the moment, the Zimbawe batting line-up is much more stable than Bangladesh and our batting still continues to unimpress me, there's been absolutely no improvement apart from the talented players like Sakib and Tamim. Imrul has been the only exception.

If we replaced the Zimbawe bowling line-up with the Kiwi one, while their batting line-up s kept unchanged, they would end up winnng the matches against us. Heck, any sub-continental team would've murdered us, with scores less than 250. In short, our batting SUCKS. We still fail to post us decent totals. We still cant even score 250 runs regularly, while other teams, including Zimbawe can score 260+ with relative ease nowadays.

I dont like how people are doing so much barabari over a series win against this pathectically weak New Zealand team. I think even that make-shift West Indies team who got defeated by us, was better than the current New Zealand team without Oram and Styris. I just dont like how the players are beng rewarded with land, cars, and stuff over a mere series win. I mean its not like we won the worldcup or won a series against a Number 1 team. Too much fuss being made makes me remember when everyone would shower the players with gifts after a single win against a big team and the players would jump up and down with joy akin to winnng a world cup after a single won game. I mean, winning should be natural to the players now as they really are professional sportsmen unlike the players of old and similarly, the fans should also stop getting so over-hyped over a single series wn as if we just won the cup. I say, save those political rewards and grants for the World Cup matches after and if, we manage to cross the group stage. I mean we just lost matches against Ireland and even Netherland, right after winning a game against England. Now, what does that tell you? It tells me, Zimbawe has more than a decent chance. I hope, my fears end up being nothing more than me being paranoid, but after a long history of watching my team lose again and again, I fear to dream too much.

FagunerAgun
October 24, 2010, 12:02 PM
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Trebuchet MS'; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><FONT size=4>Few things to clarify, if I could please: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P><P style=<o:p></o:p>

There is a difference between pessimism and negativity, they are not the same.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

Optimism exists because pessimism exists as well.<o:p></o:p>

Optimism is a tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome, thus may overlook partly the opportunities for growth or potential weaknesses without any meticulous attention.<o:p></o:p>

Pessimism is an inclination to emphasize adverse aspects, conditions, and possibilities or to expect the worst possible outcome. In this thread situation, pessimism is not as bad as we think it is, there is nothing wrong with that. Only problem is if we mix up pessimism with negativity. For a fair and in detail discussion, we need both groups, the pessimists and the optimists.<o:p></o:p>

Generally, pessimists are more cautious or more attentive to the situations or events than optimists.<o:p></o:p>

Furthermore, we are here to discuss, not for gross generalization or judgment.

We, either pessimist or optimist, are all this forum members, and we do love BD cricket, just with different opinions.

Bond
October 24, 2010, 06:50 PM
u should be banned for saying such oshlil things!

You are not the mod, you should be banned for playing mind games with the mod and for trying to get me banned. Mind your own business, behenji. :)

Rifat
October 25, 2010, 06:21 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:aC_b7XKHRtaGgM:http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/6651/three_monkeys.jpg (http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/6651/three_monkeys.jpg)

:lol:

darun bolechen ostad ;)