PDA

View Full Version : Full Video report of NZ banglawashed (including interviews) :)

Naimul_Hd
October 22, 2010, 08:41 AM
This video is compilation of all 4 games of the series including before tour and after tour interviews. Enjoy.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9quTEoeT8c?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9quTEoeT8c?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Nadim
October 22, 2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks Naimud dada! :up:

tanim3960
October 22, 2010, 10:05 AM
good job, great video, background music is little bit loud. Overall 4.5 star.

Naimul_Hd
October 22, 2010, 07:07 PM
good job, great video, background music is little bit loud. Overall 4.5 star.

broda, its not my vdo. just got it on Youtube. Give thanks to real uploader. I just wanted to share with you guys. :)

BD Tigers
October 22, 2010, 07:57 PM
Absolutely superb!!!!

meazz1
October 22, 2010, 08:17 PM
great piece of work.
thanks

Roni_uk
October 22, 2010, 09:18 PM
B r i l l i a n t

godzilla
October 22, 2010, 10:05 PM
The news reader or wtv that person was called us "BANGERS"? What an ungreatful person!

Naimul_Hd
October 22, 2010, 10:35 PM
The news reader or wtv that person was called us "BANGERS"? What an ungreatful person!

did not we "banged" them ? :)

Habib
October 22, 2010, 11:07 PM
^Whatever. Bangers is a deragatory term.

shakibrulz
October 22, 2010, 11:32 PM
Wow that was pretty insulting IMO - Bangers? WTH was that sicko smoking?

Rifat
October 23, 2010, 06:52 AM
well, Best of luck to them in the Indian Series :)

simon
October 23, 2010, 06:53 AM
thanks for sharing ,appreciate it. :)
and brilliant piece of work by the orig. uploader.

Roni_uk
October 23, 2010, 08:25 AM
No he didn't say Bangers.. he said Banglas. I noriced that too.

al-Sagar
October 23, 2010, 09:36 AM
thanks fpr the video

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 09:42 AM
Wow that was pretty insulting IMO - Bangers? WTH was that sicko smoking?

Anyone knows which TV station that one was? May be I can send them an email complaining about this.

BTW, the girl pronounced Bangladesh properly. Not "Baaanglaaadaash."

shuziburo
October 23, 2010, 09:44 AM
well, Best of luck to them in the Indian Series :)

I don't think it will happen, but wouldn't it be fun if India was to lose to NZ?

PoorFan
October 23, 2010, 09:58 AM
Nicely compiled video. If you lose a series 4-0, how do you think 2 warm up games would have improved your game?!

Naimul_Hd
October 23, 2010, 10:02 AM
Anyone knows which TV station that one was? May be I can send them an email complaining about this.

It was on 3news.

Here is their link:
http://www.3news.co.nz

PoorFan
October 23, 2010, 10:04 AM

I thaught whoever compiled that video has put that word 'Bangers', not the TV people.

simon
October 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
No he didn't say Bangers.. he said Banglas. I noriced that too.

I didn't hear bangers either.

brajon
October 23, 2010, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone, i am the producer of this video. And to all of you who are complaining about the term BANGERS, people in New Zealand calls Bangladesh BANGERS, they dont mean it in derogatory way at all. Trust me. Actually in a very good way. The media in New Zealand saw how bangladeshi batsman likes to play, always hits hard and bang it. So in that way i guess. And besides I think Bangers is better term than the so Called "Tigers". Tigers sounds so cliché..Hope you know what i mean. Thanks. And I will appreciate it if you can put a thumbs up for the video visiting the original youtube link. Thanks every one for watching.

Blah
October 23, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hi everyone, i am the producer of this video. And to all of you who are complaining about the term BANGERS, people in New Zealand calls Bangladesh BANGERS, they dont mean it in derogatory way at all. Trust me. Actually in a very good way. The media in New Zealand saw how bangladeshi batsman likes to play, always hits hard and bang it. So in that way i guess. And besides I think Bangers is better term than the so Called "Tigers". Tigers sounds so cliché..Hope you know what i mean. Thanks. And I will appreciate it if you can put a thumbs up for the video visiting the original youtube link. Thanks every one for watching.

I think the word Bangers evolved from Bangla Tigers. Its much better in the ears and I personally prefer it over "Bangla Tigers".

Some people just enjoy getting offended.

Naimul_Hd
October 23, 2010, 08:32 PM

Hey, welcome mate. Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for the vdo. nicely done.

cheers !

yaseer
October 23, 2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks for Sharing Naimul :)

Naimul_Hd
October 23, 2010, 10:30 PM
@ yaseer bhai....you are most welcome ! kemon achen ? onek din por ! :)

yaseer
October 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
@ yaseer bhai....you are most welcome ! kemon achen ? onek din por ! :)

Regular post kora hoi na, but visit BC almost everyday :)