PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Imrul Kayes: Most runs and 50+ against the G8 in a Calender Year

Tiger Manc
October 22, 2010, 10:08 AM
Imrul Kayes: Most runs and 50+ against the G8 in a Calender Year

He beats the previous record of Tamim 579 held in 2008.

He also holds the record of the most 50+ scores against the G8 in a calender year with 6, beating the previous record held by Tamim 5 in 2008.

Has the 2nd highest average against the G8 in a calender year 35.95, the highest is Shariar Nafees 36.28 in 2005. Qual: 250 runs.

Has the record of the 4th highest overall runs in a calender year. He needs 28 more runs to get to 2nd place. Shariar Nafees holds the record with 1033 set in 2006.

Has the record of the joint 2nd most 50+ scores in a calender year with 7 equal with Shariar Nafees who acheived that in 2006. He needs 2 more to beat the current record set by Aftab Ahmed in 2006 with 8.

What makes this acheivement more remarkable is that this is his first full year with the team and most matches have been against the G8. Also it should be noted that Junaid Siddique averaged 17.26 in 2009 as an opener, meaning Imrul has added almost 19 more runs per innings. Junaid himself played most of those against Zimbabwe and Windies A team.

hoax
October 22, 2010, 10:10 AM
but the guys strike rate sucks like hell!

Nadim
October 22, 2010, 10:11 AM
Yet people wants to throw him out of the NAT team:sick:

Tiger444
October 22, 2010, 10:15 AM
Congrats to Imrul..its a real shame that people still knock on the guy just because he has a slow strike rate and ask for him to be out of the team..he's been the most consistent batsman for us this year..he's shown the ability to play some nice shots..I don't want him near the test team because I believe he's just not ready for tests but he's a must for ODIs and I'm confident he will improve at a steady rate and become our version of a Ghambhir..

shakibrulz
October 22, 2010, 10:18 AM
but the guys strike rate sucks like hell!
If he can score runs like this, you guys really shouldn't be complaining. And I guess he'll improve eventually.

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 10:21 AM
If you bat like that, and play 150 ball, with a SR of as low as 40 and take no risk, even a blind man could score "the most runs in a season"

simon
October 22, 2010, 10:33 AM
very good thread & good records.
I wanted to open a thread on Imrul(specially after the "SN appreciation thread":-p)
He knows what he is doing and as Shakibrulz said IK wil improve his SR.
it's a very good achievement so far against the top teams,many of us underrate him because of his SR,but I think it's good that he tries to stay there & sets up a platform for the players to come.
Now,I'm waiting to see him at the top of the list,he only needs 90 odd runs,and against Zim he will get the oppurtunity :) (unless he is only a G8 basher.;))

shakibrulz
October 22, 2010, 10:42 AM
If you bat like that, and play 150 ball, with a SR of as low as 40 and take no risk, even a blind man could score "the most runs in a season"
But apparently rockybull still couldn't muster enough runs to make it to the top 10 of the series :-D

On a serious note, when you don't have raina's or white's you got to cope with the imruls who can bat around iceman/tamim/others. s/r of mid 60's is not half bad, he'll definitely improve from here and has shown a lot of intent in this series.

AsifTheManRahman
October 22, 2010, 10:51 AM
He needs to score faster. They should cut the crap about anchoring innings - those days should be gone. Anchorage shouldn't be an excuse for scoring slowly. Even anchors have gotten faster these days.

Imrul is actually not as much of a sissy as, let's say Junaid or Raqibul, but he really needs to score fast. If we're going to win against better sides, we need to score 320+ more often and a slow start doesn't really help.

He could become an asset if he fixes this aspect of his game.

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 11:28 AM
^^ I am fine with 75/80, but 50, 55 is wayyy too low for this era. Considering how regular, "non-anchor" player scores over 120, if we really need an anchor he should bat with 80/90. Like you said, anchor days are over, JS needs to change his style of play here.

But I can see why he is an anchor, because after he hit a 6s, he changed Mills on the very next ball. That was sooo dumb and ugly.

Murad
October 22, 2010, 11:31 AM
Imrul is not that slow. Mostly 65++ strike rate. His strike rate is fine. With tamim, our RR in the first 10 overs are always between 5-7 an over. Its the middle order starting with Zunaed and Raqibul that slow down the run rate.

mac
October 22, 2010, 11:53 AM
I like Imrul, he is the perfect partner for TI. Just needs to increase his strike rate by 5%. Congrats anyways.

Raynman
October 22, 2010, 11:54 AM
The team is perfectly built for what it is expected to do, which is score 240.

Unfortunately, the modern game calls for 100 in the first 15 (assuming all PP), 100 in the batting PP + final 20 overs and another 100 in the remaining 20 overs.

We've already shaven off 50 runs by taking the PP in the 46th over to reduce our potential total to 250.

Based on Junaid's introduction in T20 and his innings vs. IND in the 2009 WC, maybe he should become the #7 for us in ODI. He can keep his slow temperment in Tests which has been good so far.

Have the new look of the line up be (for ODI)

Tamim
Imrul
Nafees
Juhurl (wk)
Shakib
Riad
Junaid
Shuvo/Naeem/Razzak (with bowling being a priority)

Last 3 bowlers to be determined by playing location if we need 3 pacers or not.

auntu
October 22, 2010, 12:03 PM
Yet people wants to throw him out of the NAT team:sick:
I just don't understand that reason.

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 12:23 PM
^^ If you'd read around this thread, then you would understand the reason...

roman
October 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
I think he is the only current opener in the world with such a poor SR. This guy can score runs no doubt about that but he must increase that SR.If you play 100 balls you have to make atleast 70-80. World cricket has changed a lot and Imrul needs to realise that...

Sakibssmc
October 22, 2010, 12:46 PM
Ya right. So Raqibul, javed Omar nd all the other guys have been scoring more than him against the big boys right? With Tamim blazing away on the other end, Imrul is just the player we need at the top; calm, steady nd giving the impresn that he belongs. And he is improving every passing day. Thats what matterz.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

shakibrulz
October 22, 2010, 12:55 PM
^^ I am fine with 75/80, but 50, 55 is wayyy too low for this era. Considering how regular, "non-anchor" player scores over 120, if we really need an anchor he should bat with 80/90. Like you said, anchor days are over, JS needs to change his style of play here.

But I can see why he is an anchor, because after he hit a 6s, he changed Mills on the very next ball. That was sooo dumb and ugly.
Oh you're fine with 75/80? Too low for ODI's dont you think?:lol:

DotBall
October 22, 2010, 12:56 PM

How many of those can you name?

He has 66.33 strike rate in ODI (all games) and 68.44 in last 12 months.
Slow for an ODI cricketer? Yes
Undesirable? Not at all
We don't have opener sitting in the sideline with 30+ average and with 80+ strike rate. We are still a developing team with a long way to go. We are in the process of developing players and their skills. Imrul has good technique and the mindset to build an innings. Tamim is a gifted player and a team will never have 11 highly gifted players.

shakibrulz
October 22, 2010, 12:56 PM
There's no issues with bowling powerplay hitting, the issues are all with batting powerplay. Riyad even after being specially trained couldn't hit a few boundaries in the PP overs. That's what is bothersome IMO

ialbd
October 22, 2010, 01:39 PM
indeed Imrul Khhayess (as Shamim calls him) is our Mr.35 and even in modern day ODI there is always a need for such a batsman. i guess when Raqibul comes out to bat when Kayes gets out we fans feel like killing ourselves going through the slow torture....

Congrats Kayes, I hope the team management will make the right decision to chuck out anyone other than Kayes in the top order when Tamim comes back...

frd
October 22, 2010, 01:47 PM
In yr 2007 .tamim's SR was only 55-60!!and now He has improved alot.so hope imrul can do the same??

AsifTheManRahman
October 22, 2010, 01:48 PM

I agree, the entire batting line up needs a kick up its rear end. What the heck kind of a score is 174?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 02:30 PM
In yr 2007 .tamim's SR was only 55-60!!and now He has improved alot.so hope imrul can do the same??

Only reason Tamim was having SR issue, because he was confused about his game. He also didn't have as many shots. But one thing Tamim had, that Imrul doesn't, I doubt he ever will, is hardcore gut. Balls. Tamim had the gut to charge down the wicket to fast bowlers, at he age of 17-18. He had the intent to be aggressive. Imrul is a VG. He is too scared to score runs. He can anchor all he wants, that doesn't mean, he can take singles and rotate the strike. He blocks 1st 5 balls, then takes a single of the last ball of the over.

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 02:35 PM
Even if the score is 210, in the 40th over.

Oh you're fine with 75/80? Too low for ODI's dont you think?:lol:
I meant for Imrul, not INT ODI standard. If Imrul can up it to 75/80, I will be happy. He doesn't have to go over 90.

How many of those can you name?

He has 66.33 strike rate in ODI (all games) and 68.44 in last 12 months.
Slow for an ODI cricketer? Yes
Undesirable? Not at all
We don't have opener sitting in the sideline with 30+ average and with 80+ strike rate. We are still a developing team with a long way to go. We are in the process of developing players and their skills. Imrul has good technique and the mindset to build an innings. Tamim is a gifted player and a team will never have 11 highly gifted players.

No disrespect, but I find this very ironic as this coming from a user named Dot Ball. I just thought it was funny.

revolver
October 22, 2010, 03:16 PM
congrats to kayes
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Tokai
October 22, 2010, 03:19 PM
Imrul brings the stability needed at the top order for others to play. It would be interesting to see, how other openers did when they got him as the opening partner vs when they got someone else.

shajib14
October 22, 2010, 03:58 PM
The more i am observing Imrul, the more i am liking him. This Guy is improving his game with time.
We are getting 50+ opening partnership most of the time with Imrul as an opener. You dont need to worry about run rate when you have somebody like Tamim on the other side. Also 65+ strike actually not too bad. Plus you send somebody else with Tamim and consistently get 15/1, 20/2 on the board
and Suddenly you will see Tamim started batting with a strike rate Similar to Imrul.

simon
October 22, 2010, 05:11 PM
Imrul isn't as gifted as TI or Sak but he has learnt how to use his abilities,he got 30+ runs in all last 3 Odis,hope his form continues.

FagunerAgun
October 22, 2010, 05:27 PM
Congrats, Imrul. hope you will flourish further and further.

fiasnahk
October 22, 2010, 07:55 PM
Man you guys are way over your head. After spending the last 5 years struggling to get to 200, we suddenly want to score 320+ consistently. Its not going to happen. The only reason we are where we are is because JS has taught the basics to these guys and allow them to at least score 250 consistently, so our bowling can at least have a fair crack. If we suddenly pulled out a verinder sehwag out of our *** then we wouldnt be 7th in the world. Imrul Kayes is doing good the way he is, and he should just look to increase his SR with more experience.

Naimul_Hd
October 22, 2010, 08:35 PM
Man you guys are way over your head. After spending the last 5 years struggling to get to 200, we suddenly want to score 320+ consistently. Its not going to happen. The only reason we are where we are is because JS has taught the basics to these guys and allow them to at least score 250 consistently, so our bowling can at least have a fair crack. If we suddenly pulled out a verinder sehwag out of our *** then we wouldnt be 7th in the world. Imrul Kayes is doing good the way he is, and he should just look to increase his SR with more experience.

I second that.

Earlier Imrul was accused of throwing his wicket at the beginning of the innings. He still throws his wicket but that not until he gives some solid foundation to the team along with Tamim. His strike rate and approach to the game maturing. You cant expect him playing like Tamim over night.

Let this guy some break and acknowledge that he is one of the most improved batsman in the team right now.

nahaz
October 22, 2010, 08:59 PM
An opener's job is two-fold: a) Build a solid foundation for others to build on; and b) Set the pace of the game.

Imrul does both. Having him at the top nowadays ,means we know we won't lose 2-3 quick wickets most of the times at the start, which stops us being handicapped for the whole innings. The other thing he does is that he still scores runs. Openers still have to let lot of balls go in the first few overs, hence their lower SR. He does hit boundaries so the bowlers cannot build up pressure. He also does not hog the SR unlike JO used to, so Tamim is also regularly getting strike when he's in full flow.

Look at Rakib's SR..in the middle period is when we waste balls. He is absolutely useless. Look at Riyad and Naeem's SR. They are supposed to be finishers, yet they score slowly. At their positions SR should be minimum 85, if not 90. This is taking into account the tough games where they consolidate.But they all suck...nobody after Shakib is a batsman. Rakib is useless. Why some are still after Imrul I do not know.

Easy thing is to compare the games we have played with him and without him since WC 2007 and compare the win:loss ratio, and ratio of totals greater than 220:under220.

AsifTheManRahman
October 22, 2010, 09:06 PM
Well, we will win nothing with that attitude; and if we don't look to win, we shouldn't play.

Btw, we didn't spend just five years struggling to score 200, we spent 35 years doing so. Just an indication of the fact that, with all that we've tried all these years, things have not been improving fast enough (but you knew that).

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 09:45 PM
"he consistently got 30+ in last few matches"
Sorry to wake you up guys, but that's not a good thing. It never was. If we hate Ash for making boom boom 20-30 runs, why do we like Javid Omar Kayes 80 balls 20-30? If any thing that's worse. If he wastes that many deliveries, you'd want him to go on and score a biggie. Or else it's just a waste. He only has done it once, even then he couldn't finish what he has started. I'd like to see him keep going, and not get out playing stupidly. And that brings out another topic to talk about. Most of the time he does get out play stupid shot, just like many other Bangla batsmen. So what's the point of playing all cautiously and then all of a sudden get all Ashraful and get out? For ex last match. He and Shakib was going great, but than he tried to play scoop/sweep/paddle shot/who knows what and edged it up.

al-Sagar
October 22, 2010, 10:20 PM
play ME in BD team ....

every match I will play 150 ball 60-70 run innings ... some times I will carry the bat through the innings. one-two match i will fail. but at the end of the year

--- i will be the top scorer for BD
--- i will have the highest no of 50s
--- i will average 50+
--- i will have a strike rate of 25-35

r u happy with me in BD team???

Dilscoop
October 22, 2010, 10:29 PM
If I find you in the streets, I will shoot you ^^ You are the most selfish batsman in the name of anchor in era where a block = 4 runs

nobody
October 22, 2010, 10:54 PM
So many our openers (?) fail to do that. So stickability is not so easy as you thought

Dilscoop
October 23, 2010, 12:25 AM
Ok, it is not about "we don't have any one else better than Imrul." That seems to be most of your arguments atm. If he is our last resort, there no harm in saying "ok, this is what he is doing wrong, and this is what he should do to improve his game, and help out Ban"

That's what we are saying. Imrul is too slow, he needs to rotate the strike more if he is not going to play any shots. I mean anchoring an innings doesn't mean you just BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. None of us actually said, "ok lets drop him and pick up this other guy." (I will be honest, I wouldn't mind benching him and giving Jahurul a chance up the order) We are just pointing out his cons.

_Rafi_
October 23, 2010, 12:35 AM
Congrats IK. Well done! Dont take the negativity of this thread too seriously.

_Rafi_
October 23, 2010, 12:37 AM
play ME in BD team ....

every match I will play 150 ball 60-70 run innings ... some times I will carry the bat through the innings. one-two match i will fail. but at the end of the year

--- i will be the top scorer for BD
--- i will have the highest no of 50s
--- i will average 50+
--- i will have a strike rate of 25-35

r u happy with me in BD team???

BD also play test cricket. You will be a good asset there.

Dilscoop
October 23, 2010, 12:44 AM
Ya, because he already has enough negativity in his batting and his game plan

iDumb
October 23, 2010, 12:50 AM
I fully support Imrul Kayes in the way he bats...I know he can accelerate if he wants to. I think Imrul is one of the players who improved his batting a lot and is result for sticking with a player who sometimes constantly failed.

I feel he is the perfect partner for Tamim. I don't think we should fiddle with this opening partnership. But we need to put serious thoughts on who should bat at 3 and 4 though.

hoax
October 23, 2010, 12:54 AM

we r still 9th actually:-p

hoax
October 23, 2010, 12:57 AM
I know he can accelerate if he wants to

i seriously doubt that

Dilscoop
October 23, 2010, 01:40 AM
^ lol, he can go play a scoop shot out of no where and top edge it. He doesn't no how to score. I won't call it "his way off batting", rather "disability to score properly, rotate the strike"

Dilscoop
October 23, 2010, 01:53 AM
<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 630px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=engineTable><CAPTION style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(217,239,253); PADDING-LEFT: 3px; CAPTION-SIDE: top; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; HEIGHT: auto; COLOR: rgb(1,1,1); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px">Most runs</CAPTION><THEAD target="_blank" ptstblHead-bg.gif);? espncricinfo i.imgci.com http:><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle" class=head><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" class=left title="player name" noWrap>Player</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" class=padAst title="matches played" noWrap>Mat</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="innings batted" noWrap>Inns</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="not outs" noWrap>NO</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="runs scored" noWrap>Runs</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" class=padAst title="highest inns score" noWrap>HS</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="batting average" noWrap>Ave</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="balls faced" noWrap>BF</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="batting strike rate" noWrap>SR</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="hundreds scored" noWrap>100</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="fifties scored" noWrap>50</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="ducks scored" noWrap>0</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="boundary fours" noWrap>4s</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 2px" title="boundary sixes" noWrap>6s</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=data1><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=left noWrap>TM Dilshan (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/48472.html) (SL)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>17</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>17</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>866</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>110</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>57.73</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>864</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>100.23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>3</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>118</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>7</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=data1><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=left noWrap>AJ Strauss (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/20387.html) (Eng)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>14</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>14</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>806</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>154</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>57.57</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>840</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>95.95</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>89</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>12</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=data1><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=left noWrap>Imrul Kayes (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/280734.html) (Ban)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>781</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>101</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>33.95</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1141</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>68.44</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>75</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>7</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=data1><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=left noWrap>PR Stirling (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/303427.html) (Ire)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>17</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>17</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>771</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>177</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>45.35</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>851</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>90.59</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>5</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>87</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>17</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=data1><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=left noWrap>RT Ponting (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/7133.html) (Aus)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>761</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 9px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" class=padAst noWrap>106</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>38.05</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>917</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>82.98</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>71</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(198,198,198) 1px dotted; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; PADDING-TOP: 1px" noWrap>9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
(took it from Murad's thread)

See, don't just look at the runs, look at the matches and his avg compare to others. Look at the BF. And of course the SR

cricket_king
October 23, 2010, 02:59 AM
Only reason Tamim was having SR issue, because he was confused about his game. He also didn't have as many shots. But one thing Tamim had, that Imrul doesn't, I doubt he ever will, is hardcore gut. Balls. Tamim had the gut to charge down the wicket to fast bowlers, at he age of 17-18. He had the intent to be aggressive. Imrul is a VG. He is too scared to score runs. He can anchor all he wants, that doesn't mean, he can take singles and rotate the strike. He blocks 1st 5 balls, then takes a single of the last ball of the over.

Now I'm not a fan of Imrul by any means, but even I feel that's a pretty unfair comment. If anything, he has very limited capabilities but a whole of grit. He can stick it out ball after ball even when it seems the bowlers are on top of him. Saying he's "too scared to score runs" is just pure BS I'd say. He simply doesn't have the capabilities to score runs at will. Like I said, very limited player, but he has the courage to hold on to his wicket for dear life. I'm sure we'll find a better opener than him in due time, but for now, his grit against the new ball bowlers is essential to our line-up.

mij
October 23, 2010, 04:54 AM
Congrats IK. Well done! Dont take the negativity of this thread too seriously.
:up:

simon
October 23, 2010, 06:05 AM
Even Tamim said when he was asked abt Imrul's slow scoring,Tamim said that Imrul is doing a brilliant job.
Another good thing abt Imrul is that I've seen him getting involved in several big prtnrships.

fiasnahk
October 23, 2010, 06:13 AM
See, don't just look at the runs, look at the matches and his avg compare to others. Look at the BF. And of course the SR

The funny thing is that his strike rate of 68.44 is only two lower than ashrafuls haha. And everyone thinks ashraful will come in at 6 and hit sixes for us lol

beshideshi
October 23, 2010, 06:53 AM
It's quite sad how we are trying to lower IK in this thread. Junaid has a strike rate of 70.40 and IK has one of 66.33. Its about 4 runs/100 deliveries, and 12 runs in a game. And given the role of IK in the team, I think he can afford to absorb a few deliveries and score 12 less in a game.
I am not an Imrul fan by any stretch of the imagination, but he is doing a fine job in the top order. Scoring runs, giving Bangladesh a good start 9 out of 10 times and also laying a solid foundation which is later craftily wasted by Junaid/Raqibul/Riyad.
But one thing I dislike about Imrul is his fitness, he seems to tire out after reaching 50-60 and can't push on. If he can push and score a 100 every 3rd 50+ innings, I think he would be amongst out most valuable 3-4 players.

simon
October 23, 2010, 06:57 AM
Imrul is currently the most underrated BD player.:(

ahnaf
October 23, 2010, 08:31 AM
রানী ছাড়া রাজা Is Back!! : P

ahnaf
October 23, 2010, 08:32 AM
Imrul is currently the most underrated BD player.:(

agreed..