PDA

View Full Version : Stats Thread: National Cricket League (List-A) 2010-2011

Nadim
October 23, 2010, 01:28 PM
Batting Stats after Round One(Phase 2) Top 15 batsmans

In Round One (Phase One):
-- Number of :100:: 1 (Shabbir Rahman)
-- Number of :50:': 5 (Rakibul,Jahirul, A. Kapali, Nasir & Riyad)

In Round Two(Phase One):
-- Number of :100:: 2 ( Nayeem & Rokibul)
-- Number of :50:: 4 (Ashraful, Tushar, Mushfiqur & Shamsur Rahman)

In Round Three(Phase One):
-- Number of :100:' : 2 (Fazli Mahmud & M. riyad)
--Number of :50:': 5 (S.Nafees, Ashraful, Zunaid, Mushfiqur & Tushar Imran)

In Round Four(Phase One):
-- Number of :100:' : None
--Number of :50:' : 2 (M.Hossain jr & Farhad Reza)

In Round Five(Phase One):
-- Number of :100:'s : None
--Number of :50:'s : 9 (Anisur Rahman, Fazle Mahmud, H. Sarker, Nafis Iqbal, Aftab Ahmed, Faisal Hossain, Tushar Imran, Shagir Hossain & Anamul Haue Bijoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In Round One(Phase Two):
-- Number of :100: : 4 (Ashraful, Kayes, Mushfique & Fazle Mahmud Rabbi)
--Number of :50:: 3 (Mithun Ali, Uttam Sarker & N.Faruque)

http://i54.tinypic.com/33y6zdg.png
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Here is the list of all other NAT players that are not in top 15 run scorer.(Only included who played for BD in last 5 yrs)
http://i55.tinypic.com/20qups.png
************************************************** ***:fanflag:************************************** ***************

Bowling Stats after Round Three (Phase 1) Top 15 bowlers

In Round One (Phase One):
-- 4fer+; only one (Tareq Aziz)

In Round Two(Phase One):
-- 4fer+; only one (Kamrul Islam Rabbi)

In Round Three(Phase One):
-- 4fer+; only one (Kamrul Islam Rabbi)

-- 4fer+; only one (M. Sharif)

-- 4fer+; 2 (M.Alam Robin & Faisal Hossain)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

In Round One(Phase Two):
-- 4fer+; 0
http://i55.tinypic.com/2gvldgi.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Here is the list of all other NAT players that are not in top 15 Highest wk taker.(Only included who played for BD in last 5 yrs)
http://i53.tinypic.com/10pavqu.png

In GREEN is the player that played for the NAT team in 2010

In ORANGE is the player to watch out for

Eshen
October 23, 2010, 01:58 PM
Sabbir Rahman, since last season, has turned out to be an occasional bowler!

riankhan
October 23, 2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks a lot Nadim Bro!

Shubho
October 23, 2010, 06:04 PM
Shafaq al Zabir ... one to watch out for? He seems to have been a consistent wicket taker in the NCL over the last few seasons. Any reason Ian Pont should not be working with him?

al-Sagar
October 23, 2010, 07:29 PM
Sabbir Rahman, since last season, has turned out to be an occasional bowler!

he is good in t20 for 3-4 overs. doesnt have the confidence to bowl longer spells in ODI or more longer spells in FC macthes.

Naimul_Hd
October 23, 2010, 07:40 PM
thanks nadim for your hard work. appreciate it. :)

yaseer
October 23, 2010, 11:07 PM
Good one Nadim. Keep updating it for us...:)

Zunaid
October 24, 2010, 01:14 AM
Made sticky for the duration of the league

Shaan
October 24, 2010, 02:32 AM
Good to see Alok, Ashraful getting runs !!

shakibrulz
October 24, 2010, 04:08 AM
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif @ the strikerate of Riyad & Rock

Bond
October 24, 2010, 07:22 PM
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/Smileys/default/facepalm.gif @ the strikerate of Riyad & Rock

Rock's strike rate is not as bad as Riyadh or Naeem's man, give him some time he will get his Gilchrist like s.rate back in a month. Plus he scored a 90, probably played according to the situation or else in most matches his strike rate is above 130.

Catskills
October 24, 2010, 09:50 PM
Rock's strike rate is not as bad as Riyadh or Naeem's man, give him some time he will get his Gilchrist like s.rate back in a month. Plus he scored a 90, probably played according to the situation or else in most matches his strike rate is above 130.
You are kidding right? :)

Zunaid
October 24, 2010, 10:00 PM
Nadim - a suggestion for you to consider. Could you also display ALL the National players even if they did not figure in the top 15? For > 15, you could the rows color the rows red.

shakibrulz
October 25, 2010, 01:48 AM
Uhhhhhhh :-|

Nadim
October 25, 2010, 03:03 AM
Nadim - a suggestion for you to consider. Could you also display ALL the National players even if they did not figure in the top 15? For > 15, you could the rows color the rows red.

Good idea Boss. Will do it from next match:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

czone
October 26, 2010, 06:37 AM
Thanx for the thread and all the hard work.

Rizvi
October 26, 2010, 09:45 AM
Get to work Nadim! :)

Rock 101 from 99 balls...still NOT OUT ...batting average 191
Naeem 113/125
Go Boy 93/111
T. Imran 98/110
Ash 66/52
Shamsur 50/88
S. Nafees 42/64

Rizvi
October 26, 2010, 09:48 AM
RockMan > Bradman ?? ;)

Nadim
October 26, 2010, 10:44 AM
Updated!!!

Bowling stats for main NAT bowlers are shocking:o

riankhan
October 26, 2010, 10:59 AM
Updated!!!

Bowling stats for main NAT bowlers are shocking:o

Great job bro.....my favorite thread.

Tiger444
October 26, 2010, 11:41 AM
Why didn't Noor play last match? He was great this match..hope he continues to perform..

magic boy
October 28, 2010, 10:30 AM
great job Nadim! keep it up

pagol-chagol
October 29, 2010, 10:30 AM
Cricinfo got the 3rd game added to the stat very quickly.

http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=6275;type=tournament

Rakib/Ash/Riad/Nayeem/SN/Zunaed/Shuvo duking it out for the 4 open spots.

Ash/Riad/SN/Zunaed/Shuvo/Rahim/Malinga all had very good 3rd round. Rakib's team won by 9 wickets, and he didn't have to bat. Nayeem had a start, but got bold by Noor Hossain. Quite a finish for Dhaka. 25 runs to go in 14 balls. Tail enders Shahadat and Noor Hossain got them to the shore. Shakib warmed up.

Who is this all rounder Fazle Mahmud Rabbi? He had an unbeaten century opening for Barisal.

Eshen
October 29, 2010, 10:36 AM
Well, with all national players leaving the league, I guess Tushar Imran will be again dominating the top scorers list (provided he can take Khulna to second phase).

Nadim
October 29, 2010, 12:49 PM
Updated!!!

So far Nat batsman have been excellent compare to past couple of yrs BUT NAT bowlers have been miserable with the ball.

Yet again Dhud-vhat seamer dominating in the NCL(Kamrul Islam).

And finally good to see 2 best LS (Nur & Shabbir) in the country doing well with the bowl. Hope they can keep up their good work:bravo:

RazabQ
October 29, 2010, 01:54 PM
Smart tactics by Ashraful and Jahurul. The recognize the weakness is in the finisher role and #3 role and the call is for a higher strike-rate so both have been very good on that front. Jahurul seems to have decided to be very explosive - he's been blasting cameos on all 3 of his innings. Ash is at 92% and being consistent. I still say he comes in for the #6 role. Kayes is prolly sweating it a bit. Here's how the batting race is shaping up:

#1 - TI - shoo-in
#2 - IK will get 1st 2-3 matches for sure but Jahurul is making a case for Left-right combination
#3 - SN vs. Rok shoot out - JuSu is a gonner
#4 - Shak. 'nuff saied
#5 - Riyad doing enough to stay
#6 - Ash/Mushy
#7 - Mushy / Ash
#8 - Mash
#9 - Rubel
#10 - Razzak
#11 - Shafi vs Shubho

Murad
October 29, 2010, 02:09 PM
Nadim, it's Kamrul Islam Rabbi who got the 5-er today. Not the Kamrul Islam from CTG.

Murad
October 29, 2010, 02:11 PM
@ Razab bhai, jotoi bolen, line up already thik hoye ache. NZ er sathe jei line up chilo, otai thakbe till the WC (JS said it during the NZ series). Sudhu Tamim er jaiga chere dite hobe Nafees ke.

al Furqaan
October 29, 2010, 03:02 PM
Alok and Aftab dissappointed. I mean Alok's figures look quite pedestrian compared to those pushing for spots. Aftab did his best to validate ATMR's assessment that he's not even a batsman. They're young and I hope they turn it around, because the AAA battery was supremely talented.

At any rate, it is extremely refreshing to see that guys are working hard and putting importance on the NCL. I hope this pre-WC intesity will be maintained the next 3 seasons as well.

al Furqaan
October 29, 2010, 03:13 PM
Smart tactics by Ashraful and Jahurul. The recognize the weakness is in the finisher role and #3 role and the call is for a higher strike-rate so both have been very good on that front. Jahurul seems to have decided to be very explosive - he's been blasting cameos on all 3 of his innings. Ash is at 92% and being consistent. I still say he comes in for the #6 role. Kayes is prolly sweating it a bit. Here's how the batting race is shaping up:

#1 - TI - shoo-in
#2 - IK will get 1st 2-3 matches for sure but Jahurul is making a case for Left-right combination
#3 - SN vs. Rok shoot out - JuSu is a gonner
#4 - Shak. 'nuff saied
#5 - Riyad doing enough to stay
#6 - Ash/Mushy
#7 - Mushy / Ash
#8 - Mash
#9 - Rubel
#10 - Razzak
#11 - Shafi vs Shubho

yes, i hope the think tank doesn't try putting ashraful at #3 or any other top order spot...he clearly can't handle the pressure, and 5 innings of domestic cricket is enough to rectify that problem. i'm sure his confidence is up, but let him come in at a rookie position (ie lower middle order)...he can be of benefit to the team and if he shows he can handle pressure, then only move him up.

For now we should be settled at the top with TI, IK/Jahirul, SN, Shakib, Mushfiq, Riyad/Naeem, Ash (Shakib gets a promotion to be our permenent #4).

Mahir
October 29, 2010, 03:59 PM
@ Razab bhai, jotoi bolen, line up already thik hoye ache. NZ er sathe jei line up chilo, otai thakbe till the WC (JS said it during the NZ series). Sudhu Tamim er jaiga chere dite hobe Nafees ke.

Right you are.

But the current lineup lacks the bite in batting, as we all know. Tamim's return would definitely help that cause, and the performances of Nayeem/Riyad/Rokibul/Ashraful in the NCL matches make for good healthy combination. Heck, even Junaid got himself a 50 at the last dig. Our lineup against NZ should not be our WC lineup, IMO. A couple spots should definitely be up for grabs:

Tamim
Imrul
#3***
Mushy (its time he's moved up the order)
Shakib (sealed. dont prefer him any higher)
Riyad (JS likes Riyad a lot, and he saved face with a 100 in the last match)
Ashraful (best suited for the "finisher" role as we're talking about - nowhere else)
Mashrafee
Razzak
Rubel
Shafiul/Shubho (matter of 3 pacer or an extra spinner... or an unfit Mash)

*** the no. 3 spot is probably the toughest at the moment for us to decide on - Nafees is in good form. Jahurul should be the long-term solution there. And if Naeem has to play in the XI, then he bats at 4 and Mushy at 3. All 3 got runs in the NCL, although Jahurul showed a bit more aggression resulting to shorter innings for my liking. I really like all 3 options and can't decide on one.

In spite of the two big scores by Rokibul, I see more potential in others as i mentioned above in the ODI team. Rok could occupy a spot in the Test for however long JS likes him to, I don't mind.

reyme
October 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
So Razzak has a Guaranteed spot at 9? Interestingly he is not even in the top 15 bowlers in the league.
Is there anyone really pose a threat for him? I am curious to see if Rok makes it to the playing 11 this time...

reyme
October 29, 2010, 04:31 PM
Good lineup by RazabQ. The team is slowly getting there.

reyme
October 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
Alok and Aftab dissappointed. I mean Alok's figures look quite pedestrian compared to those pushing for spots. Aftab ... They're young and I hope they turn it around, because the AAA battery was supremely talented.

Talented they are, only if they were to translate that into performance. I dont think they had the right coach behind them, the one who can teach them, preach them, motivate them, yet kick in the rear when needed.

As far as age is concerned, I am afraid we have seen the best of them, and might be slowly taking a dive from their prime and peak...

Nadim
October 29, 2010, 05:03 PM
So Razzak has a Guaranteed spot at 9? Interestingly he is not even in the top 15 bowlers in the league.
Is there anyone really pose a threat for him? I am curious to see if Rok makes it to the playing 11 this time...

his place in the team is booked until wc...bcb wont take no risk so if he doesnt perform in between then im sure bcb will look for an alternative option..maybe brining in a LS/OS?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

RazabQ
October 29, 2010, 06:02 PM
@reyme - the successful sportsmen you see out there were not motivated by any coaches or any other incentive. They are motivated by their own desire to kick behinds and take names. For proof look at Shak and TI. They just want to be the best. Period. Siddons has done wonders for TI and Siddon on certain batting areas, but look at how TI went on his own to Salauddin to work on his slog-sweep shot. These guys are driven by their own desires. Aftab is hella lazy and Alok - methinks he's moody.

M.H.Rubel
October 30, 2010, 02:44 AM
Is there anyone really pose a threat for him? ...

If i consider all versions RAZZAK is never ever a good bowler rather a mediocre.But in limited over matches he was a good bowler.After correcting his action it seems he has lost his venom and has become very erratic in his performance.This year he is passing a bad year.It seems to me his Murcury are gradually dipping.
So we seriously need to think about a replacement.Definately lot of players are watching to grab this place.Candidates:
1.Suhrawardy trying to cement his position
2.Enamul Jn dont forget this guy still he is a good bowler
3.Sorry i forgot Mosharrof Rubel what ever you all think i rate this guy very high.
4.Suqlain Sozib trying very hard to show him.
5.Elias Sunny,Shanjamul Islam.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Nadim
October 30, 2010, 04:52 AM
Hi guy's crapinfo is messed up with Kamrul Islam Rabbi with another Kamrul Islam.

Actully Kamrul Islam Rabbi is the former U19 bowler who is only 19 & was in the U19 WC last yr.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2cpb0ia.png

http://cricketarchive.com/Archive/Players/375/375418/375418.html
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/375724.html

MohammedC
October 30, 2010, 05:19 AM
^^^ I think you are right Nadim. When I made list of players for fantasy league I had him as Batsmen but all of sudden he became Bowler.

Nadim
October 30, 2010, 07:17 AM
crapinfo fixed it now after my mail to them:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tigers_eye
October 30, 2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks Nadim for this thread. How about the 4 dayer's (if you only have time)?

Nadim
November 5, 2010, 12:32 PM
Where is all the Alok & Aftab fans??? Check the stats and tell me us, do u still want them in the nat team??

And what about Nazim:DUddin? avg 7 from 5 match:floor:*shocking*

BTW, most impressive stuff in phase one is:

1) Nasir Hossain's & N.Islam's ECON Rate :bravo:

2) Rabbi's & Noor Hossain's SR :bravo:

jisaan
November 5, 2010, 02:53 PM
Where is all the Alok & Aftab fans??? Check the stats and tell me us, do u still want them in the nat team??

NOW u vl knw y i shout 4 nasir...

Tiger444
November 5, 2010, 05:09 PM

People will still beg for Aftab and Alok to be back in the team..selectors are doing the right thing keeping both these players out..as long as they don't perform don't give them a chance..and Nazim has been horrible this NCL..I wanted him to get in instead of SN but good thing that did not happen. looks like he won't get a chance anytime soon..

reyme
November 5, 2010, 07:25 PM
How many half century Tushar has? 3 or 4? In the stats it shows his name 4 times under half century and in the speadsheet it is 3...regardless, he is in good form.

Tiger444
November 5, 2010, 09:04 PM
How many half century Tushar has? 3 or 4? In the stats it shows his name 4 times under half century and in the speadsheet it is 3...regardless, he is in good form.

He's always in good form in domestics..too bad he couldn't translate that success in international cricket..

Nadim
November 6, 2010, 04:48 AM

Sorry for the mistake bro. It's 3.

Thanks for pointing that out.:)

Tiger Manc
November 6, 2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks nadim. Amit Majumder has a strike rate of 52!! He makes Raqibul Hasan look like Viv Richards. He's pure crap! I still blame him for our u-19 world cup losses. I hope Asif Ahmed replaces him in the u-19 team.

Ajfar
November 6, 2010, 11:54 AM
I was thinking about opening up a new thread for this, but these number are depressing. They don't deserve a new thread. so here it goes.

http://i53.tinypic.com/24oytxe.jpg

Rajshahi seems like the only team that knows what they are doing with the batting PP. But even than i'm disappointed to see that they never bothered to take the batting PP in the middle of the innings, its always toward the end.

*regarding the Barishal vs. Dhaka match, there wasn't enough information available for me to figure out how much run Barishal scored during the batting PP, so I left it out blank. But looking at the scorecard my guess would be in the 20's.

Night_wolf
November 6, 2010, 12:11 PM
^no wonder we suck at pp in int matches

tkandi4
November 6, 2010, 09:49 PM
If our teams in domestic cricket can't score good runs in PP, how do we expect them to score runs against G8 teams? No one wonder JS doesn't allow batting PP early.

Tiger Manc
November 7, 2010, 09:31 AM
^^exactly yet people will criticize jamie siddons for being defensive and not taking powerplay earlier.

Habib
November 7, 2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks nadim. Amit Majumder has a strike rate of 52!! He makes Raqibul Hasan look like Viv Richards. He's pure crap! I still blame him for our u-19 world cup losses. I hope Asif Ahmed replaces him in the u-19 team.

On the contrary, I blame Abul Hasan for our U-19 world cup debacle.

munnabhai
November 7, 2010, 08:03 PM
^^exactly yet people will criticize jamie siddons for being defensive and not taking powerplay earlier.

Those people are ignorant, better to ignore them. Mostly they are "Ashfans" you don't need to argue with them, they get brainfarts after every 5 minutes just like their hero.

Nadim
November 8, 2010, 10:13 AM
Updated.

Main concern is not a single bowler from NT team is in the top 15 wk taking list.

Sir Ash have the best SR:D

Murad
November 8, 2010, 10:33 AM
Nadim eto colorful kore to shob kemon jani kore diso. Light color deya jai na dada?

Nadim
November 8, 2010, 10:38 AM
Nadim eto colorful kore to shob kemon jani kore diso. Light color deya jai na dada?

oh so sorry about it Murad bhai.

Will do it from next round :):big_hug:

al Furqaan
November 8, 2010, 10:46 AM
good work nadim...look forward to the First Class stats when the time comes.

Rabz
November 8, 2010, 01:01 PM
With 97.9, Ash has the best SR amongst the top scorers.
Great stuff...!!!

dolcevita
November 8, 2010, 07:07 PM
With an average on 140 ash is superbradman
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Zunaid
November 8, 2010, 07:33 PM
A round of applause for the Nadster. Thanks for taking the initiative for posting the stats.

Rabz
November 9, 2010, 12:39 AM
^^^ :clap::clap::clap:

Naimul_Hd
November 9, 2010, 12:57 AM
thanks nadim for updating it regularly. but player der name er pashe bracket e division er name ta dile arektu bhalo hoito :)

Zunaid
November 9, 2010, 01:03 AM
And another shout out to bangladesh_sy for monitoring our batting PP skills (or lack thereof)

mac
November 9, 2010, 05:39 AM
Very happy for Mushy!!! A healthy avg of 71 with no NOT OUT! Strike rate is also very good! I so wish he bats at number 4 and not waste him at 7.

auntu
November 9, 2010, 04:14 PM
Nice effort Nadim. Very good.

riankhan
November 12, 2010, 10:23 AM
Appreciate your work Nadim Vai........ I hope cricinfo stats will assist as well:

Top Bowlers: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=6275;type=tournament

Top Batsmen: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=6275;type=tournament