PDA

View Full Version : Surprise package of WC 2011

jisaan
October 24, 2010, 04:52 AM
There have been much thought & debate & speculation among BC Members about who would be/could be/should be/might be the surprise package of world cup 2011!

i would invite all BC members to discuss their thoughts on this ....

My pick will be
Nasir Hossain!

Please come up with your thoughts.

Let's see who wins at the end of the day!

Habib
October 24, 2010, 04:58 AM
Unfortunately our coach Siddons doesn't believe in surprise package. So don't keep your hope up too much.

_Rafi_
October 24, 2010, 05:03 AM
He seems our perfect solution for no7 or 8. He can bowl offspin well and can score some runs rapidly.
Btw I like the surprise package idea. Tamim and Shakib was our suprise package in last world cup.

jisaan
October 24, 2010, 05:11 AM
He seems our perfect solution for no7 or 8. He can bowl offspin well and can score some runs rapidly.
Btw I like the surprise package idea. Tamim and Shakib was our suprise package in last world cup.

and how long they took to deliver?

it has been repeated a few million times... but let me say again.... they were the chief architects of one of Most Talked about UPSETs of all time...

Nadim
October 24, 2010, 05:13 AM
Shuvogoto Hom Chowdury

Shabbir Rahman Rumaan

Nasir Hossain

Noor Hossain Munna

btw poll hoile bhalo hoito Jissan bhai.

Equinox
October 24, 2010, 05:39 AM
Why don't we dislodge everyone we've been training for the last two-three years and send an entirely different team? That would be pretty surprising.

simon
October 24, 2010, 05:45 AM
me. :-D

wiseshah
October 24, 2010, 05:46 AM
anamul hauque
sabbir rahman
shuvagoto hom
shaker ahmed

shakibrulz
October 24, 2010, 05:48 AM
Why don't we dislodge everyone we've been training for the last two-three years and send an entirely different team? That would be pretty surprising.

Exactly my thoughts. Siddons sux!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

iDumb
October 24, 2010, 06:26 AM
hey jisaan are u related to nasir somehow?

ahnaf
October 24, 2010, 06:32 AM

shakib?? Rafi bhaiya shakib started 2 play for n.team almost 1 year before world.. Tamim also played a series against a minnows team just before world cup..btw.. I dont like the idea.. We dont need any surprise package..

simon
October 24, 2010, 06:38 AM
Surprise packge hishebey Ash ke nileyto hoy,taina.;)

jisaan
October 24, 2010, 07:28 AM
hey jisaan are u related to nasir somehow?

very much!!!

he is my duuuuuuuuur shomporker nanato bhaiyer khalato boner fufato nonoder mamato shalir jathato bhaiyer apon shommondir hobu bou-er apon choto bhai
:-D

jisaan
October 24, 2010, 07:33 AM
Shuvogoto Hom Chowdury

Shabbir Rahman Rumaan

Nasir Hossain

Noor Hossain Munna

btw poll hoile bhalo hoito Jissan bhai.

Good idea! can i add a poll right now? if yes, please let me know the process.

lamisa
October 24, 2010, 07:44 AM
very much!!!

he is my duuuuuuuuur shomporker nanato bhaiyer khalato boner fufato nonoder mamato shalir jathato bhaiyer apon shommondir hobu bou-er apon choto bhai

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Murad
October 24, 2010, 07:50 AM
Surprise package diya ki hobe? We can add Shubagoto in the 15 member squad if he becomes one of the top scorer in the on-going tournament and the premier league.

Btw, why some of you guys think we've won the game against India because of our surprise package ?

We've won that game because of our superb bowling from Mortaza and spinners. 191 was a very easy target to chase, batsmen didn't have any pressure on them.

Sohel
October 24, 2010, 08:04 AM
We as a team will be the surprise package of the tournament. We'll either be surprisingly good and make it to the semis and beyond, or we'll choke big time and fail.

As a player, I think Shabhagoto Hom Das Chowdhury will surprise everyone either way if selected. No surprise there :)

_Rafi_
October 24, 2010, 08:48 AM
shakib?? Rafi bhaiya shakib started 2 play for n.team almost 1 year before world.. Tamim also played a series against a minnows team just before world cup..btw.. I dont like the idea.. We dont need any surprise package..

you are right. But Shakib played most of his match against Minnows...Tamim also played some matches against minnows. So basically both of them were not known to bigger teams.
Btw surprise package is not just an idea, it is also an effective solution for our existing problem at late orders. Some change has to be made in late order and the OP advocating Nasir Hossain as a strong candidate.

hoax
October 24, 2010, 08:53 AM
i dont think there will be any surprise package..JS doesn't like surprises

capslock
October 24, 2010, 09:24 AM
Enough with these threads pushing 'pet' uncapped players. You've already done a thread on Nasir Hossain. Don't make anymore please.

lamisa
October 24, 2010, 10:12 AM
if we are talking about it already then where's the surprise?

HereWeGo
October 24, 2010, 10:22 AM
I dont mind the fact that siddons doesnt like surprise package.....however I hate the fact that guys like Dollar, Raqibul, nazmul, Riyad gets picked for the national side when we have far better players to replace them (Shuvogoto, Shuvasish, Shabbir, NazimUddin etc)..... This is not fair....:timeout:

frd
October 24, 2010, 10:33 AM
To me the only suprise can be exclusion of mushy and jahirul playing as a wk batsman!

jisaan
October 24, 2010, 11:34 AM
you are right. But Shakib played most of his match against Minnows...Tamim also played some matches against minnows. So basically both of them were not known to bigger teams.
Btw surprise package is not just an idea, it is also an effective solution for our existing problem at late orders. Some change has to be made in late order and the OP advocating Nasir Hossain as a strong candidate.
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Rabz
October 24, 2010, 11:37 AM
Mohammad Ashraful !!!

magic boy
October 24, 2010, 11:54 AM
Mohammad Ashraful !!!

:shh:

MarufH
October 24, 2010, 12:09 PM
Shuvagoto Hom.

mac
October 24, 2010, 03:09 PM
Surprise package for rest of the world? Rock and M'ullah's super slow batting in PP. For us there won't be any surprise as we already got used to it.

I will be happy if anyone from Shabbir, Hom or Nasir gets the chance.

Umar
October 24, 2010, 04:02 PM
Since we are looking for fire power in late order..I think ALOK KAPALI might just get a call if he performs well.

I can't wait to see Shabbir Rahman in National team.

but if not them...I would love to see any of
Noor Hossain
Shaker Ahmed (I really want this guy as well..I remember him taking wicket against England U19 in regular basis )
Nasir Hossan

cricadda
October 24, 2010, 04:19 PM
There have been much thought & debate & speculation among BC Members about who would be/could be/should be/might be the surprise package of world cup 2011!

i would invite all BC members to discuss their thoughts on this ....

My pick will be
Nasir Hossain!

Please come up with your thoughts.

Let's see who wins at the end of the day!

My pick will be............sabbir Rahman.

Anher
October 24, 2010, 04:59 PM
Mohammad Ashraful !!!

Surely he will be. All he need to do is change his name and do plastic surgery. I recommend the name "Bashraful". He will definately bash every World class bowlers like the good old eid days.

dolcevita
October 24, 2010, 05:35 PM
Ashrafool will be picked by siddons
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Eshen
October 24, 2010, 06:15 PM
Ashrafool will be picked by siddons

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Yeah, Siddons is an unique "nara" who is not afraid to go to "beltola" again and again :-D

FagunerAgun
October 24, 2010, 06:27 PM
very much!!!

Oh mai! How can I suscandify such a derbendicularly fatatulated relationship, seems to me, if this relationship is true, you must be 'dead' by now. :-p

al-Sagar
October 24, 2010, 07:29 PM
shahadat hossain ????

wiseshah
October 24, 2010, 09:42 PM
nasir hossain is similar to shuvo but less effective in longer version and mediocore in shorter version. i think he is promising but average player. to get noticed, u have to score big score, centuries, 5 wkt haul, or something special, be highest wkt taker, highest run maker in any format. which he didnt get any yet, but he has talent, which we cant deny.

but i think ATM, sabbir, anamul, shuvagoto, shaker are few steps advance to get call for national duty.

but nasir, mahmudul, asif ahmed ratul--their inclusion is matter of time, may be in 2 /3 years

wiseshah
October 24, 2010, 09:43 PM
i wonder what happened to tasamul hauque? he was consistent in under 19 level

Nadim
October 25, 2010, 03:08 AM
i wonder what happened to tasamul hauque? he was consistent in under 19 level

yh another promising ls. Playing for sylhet imo. He will have to fight with Noor Hossain though.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

jisaan
October 25, 2010, 05:20 AM
nasir hossain is similar to shuvo but less effective in longer version and mediocore in shorter version. i think he is promising but average player. to get noticed, u have to score big score, centuries, 5 wkt haul, or something special, be highest wkt taker, highest run maker in any format. which he didnt get any yet, but he has talent, which we cant deny.

but i think ATM, sabbir, anamul, shuvagoto, shaker are few steps advance to get call for national duty.

but nasir, mahmudul, asif ahmed ratul--their inclusion is matter of time, may be in 2 /3 years

Too much self contradiction.
prophesying the inclusion of a 'mediocre' player in 2/3 years time:confused:
then why not me? i am also mediocre!!!