PDA

View Full Version : Shakib's power to predict...

al Furqaan
November 6, 2010, 10:18 PM
when we lost the first match against ZIM last year at Mirpur by 5 wickets inside 30 overs, Shakib expressed his dissapointment in the post-game interview and stated that only "4-1" was possible now.

not sure what the BC reaction was, but i remember some broke douche-bag at ICF was laughing all the way to bank (once he got there he realized he had no money) and saying "Banglas are so arrogant, they got killed in the first game and are talking about 4-1...they need to win one game against zimbos first..."

Well we all know that series ended 4-1 just as Boss said it should.

Then against NZ, after going up 2-0...Shakib once again called the final scoreline and this time even BCers thought he was over-speaking the limits.

Again, we all know the real scoreline.

Moral of the story:

If Shakib says a mosquito can pull a plow, don't ask "how?", hitch him up!!!

Nafi
November 6, 2010, 10:45 PM
He also predicted Bangladesh would be ranked 5th in a few years

kalpurush
November 6, 2010, 10:56 PM
Could he predict when "lota" is going to empty BCB and leave!?;)

iDumb
November 6, 2010, 11:24 PM
Sakib can predict everything except the toss :p

Naimul_Hd
November 6, 2010, 11:26 PM
so, shakib is our new Paul ! :)

magic boy
November 6, 2010, 11:51 PM
not sure what the BC reaction was, but i remember some broke douche-bag at ICF was laughing all the way to bank (once he got there he realized he had no money) and saying "Banglas are so arrogant, they got killed in the first game and are talking about 4-1...they need to win one game against zimbos first.

i noticed same allegation in PPassion. hahaha not about Players but BC fans =P enjoyed that

Dilscoop
November 7, 2010, 12:24 AM
All fans are arrogant. That's what makes us fans.

Rabz
November 7, 2010, 01:57 AM
Well, he does not have any power to predict any future.

The way i see it, he publicly reminds himself and his team mates of the goal he sets and thus puts a pressure onto themselves to not only to talk the talk, but walk the talk as well.

Habib
November 7, 2010, 05:24 AM
so, shakib is our new Paul ! :)

LOL. Shakib>Paul+Nostradamus

Nadim
November 7, 2010, 05:35 AM
Jore fore bog more ar shakib er keramoti bare.

BANFAN
November 7, 2010, 06:01 AM
Well, he does not have any power to predict any future.

The way i see it, he publicly reminds himself and his team mates of the goal he sets and thus puts a pressure onto themselves to not only to talk the talk, but walk the talk as well.

You are right. He never predicted, just set goals and achieved that through hardwork.

Night_wolf
November 7, 2010, 07:23 AM
Shakib plz say i'm gona get and A in Digital Signal Processing!!:-p

Shakib dont predict..he sets goal and try his best to achieve that..thats a mark of a true fighter..best of luck shak..160 million Bangladeshis are with u

simon
November 7, 2010, 07:49 AM
if only Sakib could predict on Ash.:rolleyes:

magic boy
November 7, 2010, 07:52 AM
^he certainty can but doesn't wanna say in public.

lamisa
November 7, 2010, 09:34 AM
no one can predict ashraful's next move!

Naimul_Hd
November 7, 2010, 09:37 AM
^^ lol...not even ashraful himself ! :)

Raynman
November 7, 2010, 09:45 AM
I'll play the spoilsport here but law of mathematics dictates that a minimum of 4 consecutive items in progression be analyzed before establishing a solid pattern.

In that sense, Sehwag has a pretty good power of prediction as we haven't gotten 20 wickets in a test match since his prediction.

Habib
November 7, 2010, 10:11 AM
I'll play the spoilsport here but law of mathematics dictates that a minimum of 4 consecutive items in progression be analyzed before establishing a solid pattern.

In that sense, Sehwag has a pretty good power of prediction as we haven't gotten 20 wickets in a test match since his prediction.

That was an obvious prediction unlike Shakib's tricky ones.

simon
November 7, 2010, 01:58 PM
^he certainty can but doesn't wanna say in public.

in that case im sure some how Ash Sakib er mukh bondho kore rakhsey.

Anyway,thrgh his prediction cldn't he warn Mash by saying "Mash bhai,eto number delivery te ektu shabdhane paa felben nahole pore giye injury hobe."

Purbasha T
November 7, 2010, 04:57 PM
in that case im sure some how Ash Sakib er mukh bondho kore rakhsey.

Anyway,thrgh his prediction cldn't he warn Mash by saying "Mash bhai,eto number delivery te ektu shabdhane paa felben nahole pore giye injury hobe."

Maybe he could, but doesn't for his own benefit. :shh:

All jokes, I blame no one. :)

Rabz
November 8, 2010, 12:29 AM
How every sentence/statement/discussion turns towards Ash bashing !!

Just bucket load of pure rubbish.

Some BC members need to find better things to do.

Zeeshan
November 8, 2010, 12:32 AM

Thanks for the sanity check.

Tigers_eye
November 8, 2010, 12:33 AM
How every sentence/statement/discussion turns towards Ash bashing !!

Just bucket load of pure rubbish.

Some BC members need to find better things to do.
With still 23 average (downward curve in recent games) he left the door/goal post wide open!!

Rabz
November 8, 2010, 12:55 AM
With still 23 average (downward curve in recent games) he left the door/goal post wide open!!

Boro bhai, critics are due and just where it is appropriate.
And I'm sure we have enough active threads on that.
"Shakib's power to predict...." has nothing to do with Ash's average.

Nadim
December 2, 2010, 04:39 AM
He said if we continue to play like the way we did in the 1st ODI, Zim will ZimWash Bangladesh.
:-|/:):doh::-B:snob::wow:

Night_wolf
December 2, 2010, 07:17 AM
^he also said we cannot expect any thing more from this team!..read it in a newspaper at uni!...can't believe this!...where is the shak we know?

aklemalp
December 2, 2010, 11:35 AM
this is the shakib we know ,when we are in the pattern of winning four consecutive matches,and now losing against zim of all oppositions,how do u think he will feel,he made 63,only to know that ithey lost,i have one thing to say,the bagladesh team must not rely on iceman alone,iceman is used to winning,maybe this bangladesh team can get inspiration from worcestershire