View Full Version : Zims dont find it funny; atleast some of them

dash
November 24, 2010, 05:22 AM
Zims dont find it funny; atleast some of them dont

http://www.zimcricketforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1933

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 05:25 AM
well they have lack of humor!

the guy who opened the thread has a sign like this:"Proud on Team india no 1 position"
u guys do the math..

Rabz
November 24, 2010, 05:37 AM
Hey, even they find it funny and realise its all in good taste.
I mean of the 4 posters in that thread, 2 found funny, 2 didnt.
Thats how its gonna be.

shakibrulz
November 24, 2010, 06:05 AM
That jamtala dude is sir john here. So probably its okay. Anyways no big deal.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

_Rafi_
November 24, 2010, 06:32 AM
The Indian troll conspired to make it as an issue between ZimForum and BdForum. But sadly for him he failed to create any impact.

Haru-party
November 24, 2010, 06:46 AM
u see. an indian was trying to create problems but all zimbabwen brothers found it funny. thnk god they have got sense of humour unlike many BC members. anyway i'm fad up with these indians...they always try to show us poor and low cast.

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 06:52 AM
u see. an indian was trying to create problems but all zimbabwen brothers found it funny. thnk god they have got sense of humour unlike many BC members. anyway i'm fad up with these indians...they always try to show us poor and low cast.

not all indians r like that bro..some of them are...some of us Bangladeshis are also like this...this is life..there are always gona be some sore mangoes:sick:..

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 07:04 AM
Hey, even they find it funny and realise its all in good taste.
I mean of the 4 posters in that thread, 2 found funny, 2 didnt.
Thats how its gonna be.

the only guy who didn't find this funny is the indian guy who opened it

dash
November 24, 2010, 07:07 AM
we dont need to start a hate campaign by deciphering from his sign and generalising his thoughts........by the way the zim forum has so few members that it is likely that only the ones having real interest in zim cricket would be its member (probably he is a zim with indian origin).........oh no i have started deciphering and generalising :)

roman
November 24, 2010, 08:45 AM
^ lol no need to ban him bro. He didnt like the thread from the beginning and he made it clear here. Thats understandable (freedom of speech) but he should not have taken this to Zim fan site. Maybe he wanted to be trendy or who knows what was going through his mind....

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 08:57 AM
^ lol no need to ban him bro. He didnt like the thread from the beginning and he made it clear here. Thats understandable (freedom of speech) but he should not have taken this to Zim fan site. Maybe he wanted to be trendy or who knows what was going through his mind....

maybe he wanted to see a fight between bd and zim people..sorry for my emotional breakdown..but i dont like this kind of people..ar dos ore sona or dos ere sona..

lamisa
November 24, 2010, 11:02 AM
hehehehe,what a loser!!!na actually,come to think of it if anyone did something like this about our ceicketers,wouldn't someone open a thread about it here?i am sure someone would!

Haru-party
November 24, 2010, 11:24 AM
hehehehe,what a loser!!!na actually,come to think of it if anyone did something like this about our ceicketers,wouldn't someone open a thread about it here?i am sure someone would!

but he tried his best to show us bad.

wiseshah
November 24, 2010, 11:29 AM
That jamtala dude is sir john here. So probably its okay. Anyways no big deal.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

i guess so. jamtala is trying so hard to make it look bad but unfortunately he failed.

dash
November 24, 2010, 11:55 AM
maybe he wanted to see a fight between bd and zim people..sorry for my emotional breakdown..but i dont like this kind of people..ar dos ore sona or dos ere sona..

lol....nobody would fight............ people r not so stupid to fight over a joke and something trivial..........this is not AL-BNP politics no.......:D

simon
November 24, 2010, 02:24 PM
^^^he is just trying to be a Hindi serial character.:-D

Haru-party
November 24, 2010, 02:29 PM
^^^he is just trying to be a Hindi serial character.:-D

woman character...precisely (copying thompson and thompson from Tintin :D)

MarufH
November 24, 2010, 02:30 PM
Jee... didn't know it was gonna make it an international incident. Well... just visited the thread.. they seem to like it a lot.... :D

Haru-party
November 24, 2010, 02:39 PM
anyway where is dilHARAscoop o_0

Ajfar
November 24, 2010, 03:28 PM
^ He voiced his opinion whether he is right or wrong that's up to others to decide. And we already had a huge long page discussion about it. People said whatever they had to say its done and over with, so just leave it. No point dragging this into this thread all over again.

Habib
November 24, 2010, 04:15 PM
^Exactly. Maybe this thread should be closed now. It served its purpose.

Tiger444
November 24, 2010, 06:19 PM
Haha jamthala is such a loser. Trying to start sh*t with us and Zimbabwe and completely failed. Good to see the other Zimbabweans finding it funny. BD-Zim rivalry is always a friendly 1 and I expect it to be for a while.

MarufH
November 24, 2010, 08:49 PM
Working on one for BD team. ;) here: http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1233557#post1233557

Eshen
November 27, 2010, 12:36 PM
I believe Sir John/jamthala is Amit, an Indian fan who had been thrown out of BC in past for his instigating comments. Looks like he is back to his old acts.

bete noire
November 27, 2010, 01:07 PM
who cares what those stinkers say ?

FagunerAgun
November 27, 2010, 01:21 PM
Haha jamthala is such a loser. Trying to start sh*t with us and Zimbabwe and completely failed. Good to see the other Zimbabweans finding it funny. BD-Zim rivalry is always a friendly 1 and I expect it to be for a while.
A good finding...it is interesting how few of them like him are fooling us, instigating us.